[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: First hand stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: tumblr_o3vrzsMkPm1vo37l3o1_500.jpg (127KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3vrzsMkPm1vo37l3o1_500.jpg
127KB, 500x376px
First person paranormal stories? No rp bullshit itt. I'll start.
>be on holiday
>10 people (& a dog) in the house over all, me, my parents, their two friends, friends mother, friends sister and her husband and two kids
>I'm about 10/11 years old at the time
>everything is fine for the first day or so but eventually shit gets weird
I'll start out with the first thing that I noticed.
>sitting in my room one night reading
>probably about 9pm, I'm about to get some sleep soon but I usually read before I sleep so I'm just doing that
>can't shake the feeling I'm being watched
>curtains are closed and there's no way someone could see in
>assume old house is giving me the spook
>cold draft coming in from somewhere too, but there's a little chimney/fireplace thing in my room so it's probably that
>hear someone walk past my door
>as they walk past, my light turns off
>comes back on again about 10 seconds later
>decide that's enough reality for one night so I go to sleep

Stories cont below so I don't get word limited
>>
1/?

This is my first ever provable paranormal experience that i physically saw with my own eyes, not just some scary unverifiable noise, on top of that I examined all the possibilities and potential causes of this kind shit but there's no other explanation for this one other than something paranormal.
be me hanging out with two of my friends one night when I suggested we go to this place i hadn’t been to since my childhood.
As a kid i was never in this area at night, only during the day, and even then to my 5th grade mind it was sketchy.
So I suggested we check out this old decommissioned superfund site that is only used as dirt bike trails now.
only way to get to it is by walking down these train tracks right into the heart of the site, most of it is on one side of the tracks and theres a small bit on the other side. A few people have killed themselves on those very tracks as well.
At around 1am, we walked to the site from this nearby neighborhood that has an old trail leading to the train tracks.
After walking down the train tracks for a bit there's a spot Off to the side opposite from the superfund site with a big open area down a hill with a pond at the bottom that's all overgrown and sandy, We decide to walk around the pond and check it out.
>>
>>17638896
2/?

I get down there and I instantly pick up the odor of feral animal which kind of spooked me because it could have meant we were in some wild animals territory, regardless we just kind of walked around this small pond really quietly while being on-edge because the woods are always spooky at night.
After like 10 minutes of doing fuck all, my friends want to smoke but i decided we should wait until after we get back which turned out to be a great decision.
After walking around the perimeter of the pond we went back to the tracks and started heading to the car.
The smell from earlier was gone. But we smelled it again in a different spot further Down the tracks. Towards our exit we caught and even stronger whiff of the odor. It was like rusty decaying animal smell. It was like nothing i had ever smelled before.
after we climbed up the small hill to the tracks we instantly find the smell again, I noticed a large darker than normal patch off to the left of the tracks right next to the treeline.

Note: We don't walk with flashlights since it's easier to see the path once your eyes adjust to the darkness, i had no idea what this thing was.
>>
>>17638897
3/3

My first thought was that it was a black bear because it looked like it had four legs and was kind of foraging around but not really moving. I caught a glimpse of two white beedy little eyes for a split second.
Im looking at this blob trying to make out a shape or see if it’s moving but its not, its just staying there, my adrenaline kicked in and i was ready to pick up some rocks and chuck them at the thing in case it started coming at us, but after a few minutes it still hadn’t moved. We mustered up enough courage to shine a phone flashlight at it but we were too far away for the light to reach it. After that we decided to get closer to shine some light on the situation. obviously it didn't work. Once we started moving towards it it also started moving away from us. at the exact same pace as us.
Both of my friends could also see this thing so it wasn’t just my eyes playing tricks on me. As we were walking this thing was moving along about 100 meters in front of us separate from the background of trees.
This means it wasn't just an open patch in the trees making a slightly darker spot. All 3 of us could see it so it was definitely there, it was about 7 feet tall and 7 feet wide. When the thing started moving it sort of lifted of the ground a few feet and looked like a black ball floating. It didn’t make a sound and it didn’t joggle up and down like it was stepping. This thing was floating along the side of the train tracks.
However after a couple hundred meters of walking it just vanished into thin air as we got to our exit trail. All the evidence points to something definitely paranormal. thoughts?
>>
Part 2
>parents friends mother starts experiencing spooky shit too
>we'll call her A
>so anyway, this is kinda a second hand story I guess but I'll go with it anyway since I'm on the topic
>It's about 11pm on the third or fourth day of the week, and A is in her room
>I should mention this room was next door to my own, which was to the right
>getting ready for bed when she turns around and sees this girl standing there
>described her as a girl of about 7 years old, had dark hair in braids and was wearing a dress or skirt.
>I should also mention I was the only girl in the house, the other two kids were both boys and would have been in bed by that point, as was I
>A is pretty fucken shocked because there's some spooky ass kid in her room
>turns on the light because she had a lamp on at the time
>looks back to the corner where the girl was standing and there was nobody there.
>said she saw it as if the girl were real and that the kid was too clear to be a figure of her imagination
>I'd known A for about 3 years before this, and now she's like another grandmother to me, and this isn't the kind of thing shed just make up or would imagine. She's of pretty sound mind.

Will continue with more
>>
>>17638903
Continued (I'm OP)
So anyway, the following morning I get up for breakfast and there's already a discussion going on about what A saw the night before
>A's daughter, and my parents friend's sister, we'll call her D, was sleeping downstairs because they had a dog and the dog was old and got scared being away from the owners
>I previously said there was one dog in the house but thinking about it there were two. But that's not important anyways
>both dogs stay downstairs since the house we were staying in specified dogs weren't allowed up to the bedrooms upstairs
>both dogs stay in the same room with D
>all of a sudden D wakes because the dogs are going batshit
>scratching at the bedroom door which leads straight out to the garden
>D freaks out a little because she assumes there's someone trying to get in, but doesn't hear the door being tried at all
>looks outside through the window and there's a huge black dog outside, bigger than both that were with us and they were both collies
>looks like a wolf or something like that but we were in the UK and we don't have those here.
>all of a sudden on seeing her, the wolf-like animal locks eye contact for a couple of seconds then darts behind this one huge tree in the garden, then seemed to just disappear
>D stayed by the window for a good half hour to see if it'd come back out from behind the oak tree, but it didn't.
>>
>>17638914
nice story but thats pretty weak. those were hallucinations. people always see things in the dark briefly.
>>
>be like 7-9, somewhere in there
>living in FL at the time
>I was sleeping when I suddenly woke up
>not a nightmare or anything, just woke up
>no clock so don't know the time
>try getting up, can't
>wat
>laying on my side (for view reference)
>suddenly something that sounds like a bat flies from my lower right (ceiling) to my upper-left (out of view, probably under my bed)
>notsonopecausecantmove.mp4
>lay there terrified and slowly fall back to sleep
>wake up and check under bed
>nothing there
>>
File: FB_IMG_1459971429082.jpg (9KB, 500x248px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1459971429082.jpg
9KB, 500x248px
>>17638903
Part 3
>come out from swimming in the pool (which was indoors)
>D approaches me
>she never really seemed to like me but I'd never met her previous to going on this holiday but i wasn't sure why
>comes over and says "Anon, have you been in my husbands/sons room?" or something to that effect
>"n-no why?"
>"Because it's a huge mess and someone has been in"
>whatever lady I'm not stalking your sons
>"I haven't been in there. Nothing to do with me"
>doesn't believe me at all, continues to yell
>"how would you like it if I came up to your room and started going through your things?" etc etc
>literally not listening to her at all because there was no reason for me to be anywhere near their room, which was 3 rooms down the hall way from mine and other than looking around at the start, I hadn't been there once
>she finally gives up having a snap at me and goes up to their room saying how shell have to tidy it all now
>I stay sitting on the steps outside the pool room
>comes back down a minute or so later and looks pretty freaked out
>nobody had passed us while she was confronting me, which was the only way up to the room since the door the other side which lead back down to the first floor was locked and we didn't have a key
>looks at me and says "did anyone pass here?"
>"nope, no one"
>"well the room is an even bigger mess now. If this is a joke, it needs to stop"
>mfw I was getting pranked by spooky ghosties and I got the blame for the mess
>>
>>17638898
That's pretty spooky man. Any idea what it was? I mean I heard that skinwalkers can give off a metallic, coppery kind of smell quite strongly.
>>
>>17638951
to me it was just an entity. some people call them skinwalkers, some people call them wendigos. at the end of the day those are just terms used to couple an experience with a scary story. for me this wasnt really scary, it was more so just hard to comprehend that these things are actually real and we still know nothing about them. If it had started coming towards us i probably would have freaked out but it was actually the other way around for once.
>>
I have a story that still scares me shitless, idk if I should post. Does anyone reading these stories ever have an inkling about what the thing was and how to deal with it?
>>
>>17639047
It raped you. That's ok.

Tell us, anon...
>>
>>17638933
sleep paralysis, can you even try lurking for more than a day before posting something that's easily solved?
>>
>>17639055
Not really much of a story, but it's the only unexplainable thing that happened to me and still scares me to this day.

Well, I guess there's no harm in telling it.

It happened about two years ago. I was returning from a night out with friends. Before you ask, no I didn't have any drugs of alcohol in my bloodstream. Didn't even smoke. My head was perfectly clear.

Anyway, it was around 4 in the morning, pitch black. I decided to walk home since buses only drive at around 6am and taxi is expensive. It's a bit of a long walk, maybe 40 minutes uphill.

There is this long road a mile before my house, with thick bushes on the left and the town's graveyard on the right. I've joked abut it being creepy countless times.

That night, the lights that periodically illuminate the road were off. Nothing new, I live in a shitty country so I'm used to it.
Well, the whole situation is already plenty spooky as it is, so I admit I'm getting a bit jumpy. There are stray dogs on the town's edge, and I heard rustling in the thick foliage on my left. I've rationalized it's the wind, until I noticed I don't feel any.

By now I was sure I was going to get ripped apart by a pack of wild dogs. I have a fear of dogs so maybe my imagination was jumping a bit, but I could have sworn the rustling was getting closer and closer and I was definitely being watched.

I've decided to put on earphones. I rationalized I was imagining things since its dark, late and I'm scared of dogs. So I played my music and continued walking, thoughts wandering.

And then, I got a sudden chill unlike anything I've felt before. Fear, panic and adrenaline started welling up inside me for no apparent reason, and it was then I noticed the thing that was really off.

I don't have many songs on my phone, and I've listened to all of them at least a dozen times.

So I am pretty sure none of them have a part where a choir starts chanting Hail Mary.

I ripped the earphones away and bolted.
>>
>>17639047
Post it if you're comfortable. The best way to get around the stigma of something that happened to you in the past is to talk about it as if it's no big deal and accept it. Of course, you don't have to if you'd rather not.
>>
>>17639142
That's creepy man
>>
>Staying at my grandfather's house for the night, place is old and fucking creepy.
>Remember my brother winding me up saying that the place was haunted.
>Went through the whole day looking/listening for anything spooky, didn't find/hear anything.
>Went to bed that night in a bunk bed sleeping on the top bunk leaving the one below empty.
>Fell asleep.
>Woke up feeling a pressure on my chest.
>Look down to see a pair of eyes looking right into mine.
>Start blinking and rubbing my eyes to make sure I wasn't dreaming.
>As my eyes adjusted to the dark I realize that it's a woman's head laying on my chest, staring at me.
>I fucking freaked out and ran for the ladders attached to the side of the bed.
>As I'm climbing down the ladders I look back at a wardrobe next to my bed which has a mirror on it.
>I fucking see a headless body slumped on the bottom bunk, it looked like a naked woman's.
>Frozen, I shout as loud as I can and my relatives sprint in turning the lights on asking what was wrong.
>I told them, and no-one fucking believed me.
>I ended up getting a taxi home because I was so fucking scared.
>Years passed with me getting the piss taken out of me by my brothers for seeing a ghost.
>One day my Grandfather comes to visit me and my brothers for the weekend.
>We end up talking about what I saw, with me just kind of ignoring the subject.
>Everyone laughs until my grandfather interrupts showing us a news article from a few years prior to me seeing this thing.
>I had fucking chills.
>It read "Woman found murdered by husband in grisly murder-suicide".
>Turns out a couple lived in that house and the wife was having an affair.
>The husband knew, and one night got drunk and waited for her to come home.
>He blew her fucking head off with a shotgun, and then slit his wrists.

I refuse to go back to that house, and my grandfather has since passed.
My brothers have told me about weird things that happened to them at that house, feeling comfortable to discuss them now.
>>
>>17639120
Read thread topic before attempting to shit on someone. The topic clearly states "ITT: First hand stories." Doesn't really matter if it can be explained or not, just wanted to share. Something that you appear to have trouble with.
>>
>>17639306
>First person paranormal stories? No rp bullshit itt.

Because sleep paralysis is so fucking paranormal right? Suck a cock faggot.
>>
>>17639318
Would you care to share?
>>
File: 1461998044281 (1).jpg (115KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1461998044281 (1).jpg
115KB, 720x960px
>6th grade camp
>35.2846974, -120.8793471
>got a cabin with my best friend
>me and him shooting then shit all night
>have to use the bathroom
>me and my friend dont want to get up alone so wake up another kid
>kid 2 is on second bunk
>kid 2s eyes snap open and he jumps out of bed
>hits the floor and just starts sprinting out of the cabin
>we chase him towards the bathroom panicking like little kids do
>he is about half way to bathroom, stops and just collapses
>he is dead asleep
>we wake him up and he gets mad
>he walks back to the cabin
>me and friend say fuck it and use the bathroom
>we finish and head back towards cabin
>shitty little kids we start to walk around around with our flashlights and wonder off a bit
>get near small pond
>hold flash light up to it
>see pic related
>about 30 feet away
>white, shiny skin, about 6 feet tall, very slim
>it didnt come at us it just stood there staring, our flashlights lighting up its eyes
>we freaked out and rand back to the cabin
>woke up my dad who was a chaperon at the time
>he alerts all the adults and they freak out thinking some guy was on campus
>go to bed and forget about it
>nothing ever else weird has happend to me
>only now relies how weird and scary that was
>i can still see the image of it too this day in my head

never thought to look into it till now.
my friend remembers it all as well but we dont talk anymore
>>
>>17639325
>waaaah I got criticized
>waaaah let's use the "you didn't contribute" card

You didn't contribute either. Everytime I read a story that goes like wake up -> can't move; I'll just skip it because neural issues are not paranormal.
>>
File: rough map.png (94KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
rough map.png
94KB, 720x720px
>summer vacation
>I must have been in middle school cause thats when we moved into our new house
>houses last owner was an old single man who died of oldness or some shit
>doesnt feel haunted or anything
>we will assume it was my first summer there
>both parents work and little sister is young so she is at a day care center
>completely alone in house during the days
>Normal sort of day.
>wake up, eat breakfast, sitting on the couch in the living room
>chillin in my jim jams watching spongebob or some shit
>big empty house with high ceilings so sound carries and echos
>couch faces away from kitchen
>pic related - i drew a crude map of the way shits set up
>everything is calm and dandy
>thatwontfuckinglast.spoop
>blender turns on of its own accord
>shit is the loudest roar of machine ive ever heard
>broke the silence like thor's fucking hammer breaks bones
>i freak out
>flail limbs and sprint into the kitchen
>rip the cord out of the wall and the machine slowly dies
>my heart is a steam hammer in my chest
>look around
>there is nothing around. All the knives around it are sheathed, nothing fell on the button.
>I am beyond terrified
>do you know how hard you have to push a button on a blender?
>hard enough that something bumping it wouldnt even set it off for safety reasons
>(so if youre cleaning it and you accidentally bump a button your hand isnt forfeit.)
>It wouldnt have scared me so much if it wasnt so loud probably
>spend rest of the day in room
>parents come home
>act like nothing happened
>havent told anyone. Nothing has happened since.
>>
File: 69-Bellsprout.png (52KB, 243x300px) Image search: [Google]
69-Bellsprout.png
52KB, 243x300px
>>17640632
No need to be alarmed. That was just a giant Bellsprout.
>>
>>17640740
thanks man
>>
>>17638898
Sounds similar to another story I saw on here a few weeks ago. Some guy from tennessee and his friends saw things like that, same size even, and they even kept distance from them too. I wish I had saved that one. Someone had a cap titled Shadow Beast, the guy had a mspaint drawing of the things' silhouette.
>>
>>17640632
Right below that GPS location is a what appears to be a government radar dome (radome). This is getting weird.

35.283693, -120.879017
>>
>>17640758
this is where the camp was held, they didn't say what the other buildings were
>>
>>17638886
>work as concession stand guy at country-run baseball field
>finish game, ~10 at night and everyone is gone
>lock up stand and head up to the box to shut off the field's lights
>as I hit the switch, look up and see a child standing at the far end of the field

I'm getting chills writing this. Haven't talked about it since it happened

>quickly slam lights back on thinking "oh fuck, someone left their kid here" but the kid was gone.
>imlosingit.jpg
>shut them off and head down bleachers, feeling off
>lock up gear pin on far side, away from the entrance
>turn around and see the same kid hiding behind a trash can
>freeze in place, no idea what to do
>he ducks behind the can
>after waiting a minute or two without seeing him run off say "hey, you okay?"
>no response
> walk slowly towards can
>nothing there
>book it to gate
>lock it
>quit next day

Fuck that shit. First and only "ghost" encounter. Fuck it was terrifying.
>>
>>17640758
>>17640771
looking up the camp name now and i cant find anything
>>
>>17640783
What if it's a "camp" that uses children to act as test subjects for a weapon which utilises certain radio waves to induce hallucinations and night terrors.
Spook.
>>
>>17640802
maybe
>>
>>17640780
You might be schizophrenic mate
>>
I opened a thread about mine, no bullshit:

>>17640854
>>
>>17640848
Nothing like that had happened before or since. It was 5 years ago.
>>
>>17639235
>>17640780

Spooky
>>
I'll post my story I have a few won't green text though

Awhile back I was sleeping in my room. I always keep the door locked because I sleep naked but anyways I was sleeping and I heard something try to unlock my door this woke me up I looked towards my door and my knob was trying to turn I laid there just looking at it and it stopped. I looked under the door Crack and I saw a shadow just standing there. It was there for about 3 minutes then it turned away and walked away. After about 5 minutes when I got the balls to get up and look I walked through the house and everyone was asleep. It was pretty creepy.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.