[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the dangers of a kundalini awakening?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 1

File: 2218093041_dbbfd83b76.jpg (117KB, 319x432px) Image search: [Google]
2218093041_dbbfd83b76.jpg
117KB, 319x432px
What are the dangers of a kundalini awakening?
>>
>>17638727
Only bliss, my friend.
>>
Does touching ur self night time bad for this??
>>
>>17638727
The danger is realising you are surrounded by people who are in very deep conflict but are molded and blinded by society.

They live in the dark and stress about meaningless stuff like money / taxes / cars while all they need to do is look at people and love them. In stead of judging them.
>>
>>17638727

the inner death and turmoil of other people will eat you alive and make you want to kill yourself
>>
>>17638727
Opening your third eye is very dangerous.
Why do you think the government is putting flouride in the water?

It's to help you from the dangers of enlightenment, my good chump.
>>
>>17638811
My town can't afford fluoride
>>
you won't get into debt
>>
>>17638811
I dont use flouride and yet i cant leave my body. Third eye is bullshit. Would of been a lot of documented cases/history/accounts if it was.

If its true then tell me right now how to open it and post proof
>>
>>17638788
Yes
>>
>>17638811
JIDF pls
>>
Kundalini will force you to rid yourself of the false so that the rays of reality can shine freely, and when the process starts there is no end before the end. So get ready to face the beliefs and fears of the subconcious that will come forth to the front, so that you may face them and overcome them to truly be free. They will make you believe your'e crazy, but just know, that on the path for truth there will be many things that you'll believe to be true. But truth is that of which there is no chance for doubt, and only that of which there is no need for belief is truly true.
>>
something is definitely wrong with the whole enlightenment bullshit.
how many has the method produced? zero .
so either everyone is doing it wrong or it doesnt work
>>
>>17639400
How do you know? Not exactly something that can be tangibly proven, people can only know that themselves.
>>
>>17639400
The issue isn't that enlightened people don't exist, it's that you are looking for them through the belief filter of your mental image of what an enlightened person should be like. Nothing outside that filter registers for you. I would gently suggest you drop that filter.
>>
>>17639400
You are already enlightened beneath all prejudices and fears lol.
>>
I want to see one enlightened person but there aren't any.
just fakes who make money off dumb people.
>>
To those who have also experienced a kundalini awakening -

I would like to communicate with you
>>
not properly following the paths can lead to unpleasant visions and damaging thoughts.

possibly also some physical or emotional discomfort.
>>
>>17639571
Would you explore this idea further or suggest additional reading?

My state of being has seen huge fluxes lately, and though I am able to return there, my whole singing and dancing game with others needs work

Recently I've began to delve the deepest into exploring the dominator culture that I ever have and paranoia comes in waves
>>
>>17638727
Your dick turns into some weird symbol.
>>
>>17639347
Exactly. If it was true, poor people who drink from rivers and wells would be having psychic awakenings all day, everyday.
>>
>>17639347
Not him, but i'm curious of how you expect them to show "proof". I mean, i'm no expert, but isn't it theoretically a completely spiritual thing? Kinda hard to document those over the internet.
>>
>>17638796
Too true
Much love
>>
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. -Buddha
In my opinion, enlightenment is being in the present moment. In the present moment, no problems exist. The world is in the full light of your presence and the next choice is yours. Everyone has their own opinions, though.
>>
Complete and utter lunacy. I know this from experience.
>>
For several months now I have been intermittently experiencing light and not altogether unpleasant pressure just above the center of my brow. I've been stepping up my meditation and prayer, as well as using aromatherapy and DXM once. When the sensation is strongest I experience olfactory halluucinations and a sort of mental clarity that I can't really describe.

Is this related to the third eye?
>>
falling for the spirit science meme and becoming a new age buffoon
>>
>>17639704
This is quite possibly the hardest thing in the world to do. I know you're right because I've had moments of clarity here and there, and honestly, it's the best feeling in the world. But it never lasts. It comes, and then a minutelater, I'm back to thinking of the past, or the future. How do you do it? Is it even possible to keep your mind in the now permanently?
>>
You may end up in a psych ward. It's not worth it. Take it from someone who went through it.
>>
>>17638727
None. It's all bullshit
>>
>>17638796
/thread
>>
>>17639347
It's not something that happens over night
>>
>>17640558
Also not something to take lightly going into. You gain a completely different perspective and your socially engineered model of thinking just crumbles. You start to notice things from different perspectives. If you're not ready and balanced as a person it is something that can drive you pretty mad very quickly. Sometimes I feel like I'm losing it. I probably am just crazy. Spirituality is insanity.
>>
>>17639400
its produced many but you'll never hear of them or anything. some buddhist monk meditates for 40 yrs in a mountain ashram and achieves kundalini awakening enlightenment...soo how would you know about it hapening? you wouldnt. doesnt mean its not happening bud.
>>
>>17639704
except thats bullshit because if you dont know when your next meal will be then ya you have a problem. problems exist in the real world.
>>
>>17638727
Despair Code.
>>
my friend had a kundalini awakening a few years ago, after that he became a fucking nasty lunatic. Correlation doesn't mean causation though, but its still suspicious
>>
>>17638727
bump for interest and i dont have time to reply, will back l8r
>>
>>17639554
here i am m8, how can we talk?
>>
>>17638811
this
>>
>>17640577
Buddhas have always begged for their food.
>>
>>17642385
Do you still have energy symptoms or did you ground them?
>>
>>17638727

You just realize nothing matters, and stop giving a fuck for most things. Even the ones you enjoy.

Pretty depressing if you dont manage to take control of it.
>>
everyone has a third eye, however activating it can be problematic for those who have undergone heaviy etheric implantation.

the whole chakra, kundalini thing just makes you suffer, pull it out and be done with all the crap.
>>
>>17642456
This with a twist.
Taking control of it makes it worthwhile. It's a trial and it is a case of "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger."
It's getting through the "not killing you" part that is tricky.
>>
>>17639400
Carl Jung stated that many are called but few are chosen. Meaning that the majority are burnt out relics, it also includes yourself.
>>
>>17642442
grounded? more like they are gone, u'll see.. i just dropped that way because it was giving me to much trouble so... i slowly start to be my old self, except now i have subclinical hypothyroidism, its remarkable how i manifest that AFTER all that experience...
>>
>>17638811
Lol ur an idiot
>>
>>17638811
12 cents has been deposited into your account.

Thank you for using Shillway
>>
>>17639347
Not everyone is capable of tapping into that side of their brain anon.. it's not a physical third eye that opens up on yr forehead though so don't expect to "see" it opening.
>>
>>17639400
It's not real to YOU, which makes all the difference, just like to some god isn't real no matter what they can't "contact" him. Same with magic n the like it won't be real until you make the reality yourself my friend
>>
>>17639534
Lol, >>17639554
what does an enlightened person look/act like to you?..
>>
>>17639493
This is actually really deep
>>
>>17639643
This is ridiculous you aren't serious are you? Just because you don't have fluoride doesn't mean you turn you into Jesus my friend.. Not everyone has their the "connection" to that side of themselves, just like not everyone can sing/dance/play sports like everyone else..
>>
>>17640577
Lol you don't get it
>>
I had an infrequently occurring kundalini episode last night.

Its extremely violent. Its like hiding in the basement during a tornado and your house gets blown away.

The energy flowing through the head is unreal and you start thinking about it doing damage to your body.

For me the only safe harbor is conscious awareness, in particular focused on the naturally empty, peaceful, tranquil nature of mind. Its like a sanctuary, like being in the eye of a raging storm surrounded by extreme high-voltage destruction.

I'm convinced that energy is inherently uncontrollable. It seems the only way to deal with it is to phase out of its sphere of influence. That is, to become empty and incapable of getting "struck" by it.

I suppose the idea is similar to becoming burnt ashes which can no longer be burned. In my experience the practice of nonattachment and dharmic living ties strongly into this.
>>
>>17638796 You can believe that without having a kundalini awakening...
>>
>>17639623
Only truly enlightened person in this mess of a thread.
>>
I properly awoke my kudalini in 2005. One thing held me back, and Iv never fully recovered, my fear of intimacy and connecting with another human being.

It is a miracle Im still alive. So many times could have ended it, from the madness and pain.

Im still not certain Ill make, but Im still right here giving blood and keeping faith in my Self.

That being said, I WOULD recommend it. To be AWARE is the greatest thing in the world.
>>
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU PLANNING ON DOING WITH ENLIGHTENMENT

LOL

JUST GET A JOB
>>
>>17644152
You sound like an idiot
>>
>>17644166
Nailed it. I have come to that conclusion as well.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.