[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

death

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

This probably doesn't belong here, but I don't know of a better place for this.

The other day, I found out that a kid committed suicide from my major in college. It's a small enough program (50-60 kids), but it was big enough for him to not get noticed as he usually kept to himself.

He never seemed like a weird/shy/quiet guy, though, just a normal kid. I think what is so surprising about this, is that the faculty were able to keep it a secret from all of the students for almost 2 months, and the majority still don't know.

I am an empath, so I can usually sense pain very acutely, so something truly does not seem right to me about this.

I am wondering: what has been your experience(s) with suicide?
>>
My grandpa killed himself after an operation in Hospital. He ripped of his fresh scar...

I cant imagine why people kills himself...

There is always something to move on.
>>
>>17638155
trying it a lot for one
if the faculty are covering it up, and you can sense the pain from the dead kid(? were you implying that) then there's probably some kind of foul play

you should expose your college
>>
>>17638195

No, what I am saying is that while he was alive, I never really sensed any pain, so I am taken aback.

Can you speak on your experiences more? If you are able..
>>
>>17638155
You have a crush on him
>>
>>17638219

It's weird when you have classes with someone for many years, and then find out they're dead. Seeing them lying cold with no life in their eyes makes you wonder why
>>
>>17638177
But not always something you actually *want* to move on to.
>>
>>17638217
Being unable to feel something despite being very energy sensitive has happened to me before, too, and like you, I was and still am taken aback by the fact I sensed nothing one time in a situation where you'd think I should have. In my case, I was at a fast food place that was on a busy intersection. I even happened to be at one of the tables in the corner nearest that intersection, at that. My friend and I ate and talked, and when we walked out of the restaurant, we were both extraordinarily surprised to see there had been what must have been a high-speed wreck at that intersection during the time we were there eating. There were plenty of emergency responders present, and none of them were in that 'we-just-got-here' hurry anymore. I would be surprised if the driver had survived in at least one of the cars; it was just crumpled metal.
And neither of us so much as -heard- this collision occur. I didn't feel anything from the impact in any way. You'd think an almost certain death only some yards away from me would register.
>>
>>17638155
Perhaps you couldn't sense any pain from him because there was none to sense. Suicide can be a solution or a relief for some and if he'd been planning it for some time he might have viewed it as a comfort. This is coming from my own experience with mental illness.
>>
Maybe he actually wanted to go back to the source. God is merciful.
>>
You're not "energy-sensitive", you've fallen for confirmation bias. This thread is nothing but rationalisations on why your "energy-sensitive" powers didn't work right when you needed them to.

You don't have them in the first place.
>>
>>17641256
kind of tragically beautiful ....
>>
>>17641287
This is probably the real answer but everyone else is too crazy to accept it.
>>
>>17641293
At least we got the one sane perspective in here. /x/ doesn't always make it to that point.
>>
>>17641287
This.
It's seems like /x/ nowadays is filled with autists and children.
>>
>>17641258
This post makes me feel so at peace, true or not I can't say but it doesn't matter.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.