[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>evil/demon spirits give you attention when you feel bad and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: 301429.gif (197KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
301429.gif
197KB, 256x256px
>evil/demon spirits give you attention when you feel bad and help you out with issues (money, love, etc)
>good spirits/angels/god just ignore you or dont even bother even if you ask for them

how many people in really awful situations get ignored and dont receive any help, but if you try to contact a demon or low spirit you will find one real fast and they will "care" (or at least pretend to care) about you so what is this shit ??
>>
>>17636250
do you have any proof of that (stories)?
>>
>>17636272
you dont need to believe me it was a question and an observation

i get in contact with "shady" entities that call themselves demonic names and shit like that who bring money and give me attention but when i ask for angel or jesus or whatever i get no sign at all and just icecold ignore
>>
>>17636250

Basically

>God is all powerful
>Everything that occurs only does so because he allows it
>Therefore everything that happens is God's will
>The only thing God has given up control of is the human mind
>We cannot control how events occur, but we can choose how we respond to what occurs
>Good and evil thus consists only in our choices

That being established; Man learns through suffering and hardship. How would Hercules have got as strong and as skilled as he did if there were no monsters for him to fight, or if he never got involved in an unfortunate adventure? Where would he be if he got everything he wanted and spent all day doing nothing?

Moreover, if you think of the universe as a dinner party, and God as the host, isn't it rude to demand other than what the host serves us?
>>
>>17636337

To continue - not only is it rude, but its stupid too.

Everything obeys and serves the universe/God – the land and sea, the sun and other stars, as well as the world’s plants and animals. Our body also obeys it in both sickness and health (whichever it dictates), in youth and old age, and in the course of the body’s other changes. So it is unreasonable that our will, which is in our power, be the only thing to try to resist it. It is stronger than we are and very powerful indeed; besides, it/he has planned for us better than we could ourselves by including us in its/his grand design.

Resistance is vain in any case; it only leads to useless struggle while inviting grief and sorrow.
>>
>>17636346
>>17636337
but does he get upset if you do talk to demons and do stuff with them, or what?
>>
>>17636367

I'm going to ask a few questions. Answer them and you'll learn some interesting things?

You would seek their help because you believe that help is 'good' for you, yes?
>>
>>17636250
They prey on the weak. People take a momentary relief and don't realize until death that they really traded eternal happiness for it.
>>
>>17636395
>You would seek their help because you believe that help is 'good' for you, yes?

yeah because i dont know what else to do, yes?
>>
>>17636367
You are so naive. God doesn't need to make you regret dealing with demons – they will.
>>
>>17636415
meh im not so sure about that
>>
>>17636417
>You are so naive.
Good luck. Sounds like you're going to need it.
>>
>>17636406

So in other words, you believe their help would be to your advantage. Why? How do you suppose they can aid you?

Bear with me, there's a point to this.
>>
>>17636424
I guess millions of people are going to hell

fuck it live fast die young.. anyone know how I can talk to some demons?
>>
>>17636424
well if god is not against you, i dont see how they can harm you in the end, im more concerned about a god-figure and its position in this "game"

>>17636426
by giving me attention and information, or things i currently crave such as money and health
>>
>>17636435

So good then consists in money and health?

Consider how we judge any particular thing to be good. What distinguishes a good knife from a bad one? A good horse from a bad one? A good car from a bad one? A good knife cuts well you might say. A good horse bears its rider well. A good car is fast.

In other words, we judge a thing to be good by how well it fulfills its function or by how much of its definitive value it possesses. Neither health nor wealth come into consideration when we judge anything else to be good or bad. We must also judge humans by this same criteria, and health or wealth doesn't come into the equation of how good or bad a human is, no more than they do regarding anything else. What then is the value that defines human beings? What differentiates humans from all other creatures? What is it that we are to be judged by?

I'll leave the rest to you. Think hard.
>>
>>17636471
uh... okay thank you i will think about it
>>
>>17636435
>i dont see how they can harm
Pray that you never do. I have.
>>
>>17636480
if i pray nothing happens ever.

but yeah, what did they do to you or to someone that you saw?
>>
>>17636486
Not him, but they basically can destroy your sanity/possess you/ruin some aspects of your life.

Do you know of the Biblical stories involving demons? Beelzebub, Legion, etc? They all lost control of themselves in one way or the other. The man possessed by Legion became a hulkish brute and had to be captured, but was uncontrollable due to his unnatural strength. A boy that Christ encountered who was possessed constantly tried to drown himself, fall into fires, other harmful things.

They cause mental disorders and dementia. I don't even know how you can handle speaking to one. Whatever you do, just please don't communicate with them. I say that for your sake, because anything a demon would do to anyone in this life is something I would never wish upon anyone. Not even the cruelest men on earth.
>>
>>17636486
>>17636511
>They all lost control of themselves in one way or the other
By "they" I mean the people affected by these demons.

Also, it isn't just the Bible that gives an account on how destructive and terrifying they are. They are known of in most of the larger world religions and are all equally disturbing and unsettling with similar effects and experiences. And a consistent thing all these religions agree on is that they should not be tampered with, only exorcised.
>>
>>17636511
i do feel pretty demented to be honest, but im doing relatively well in some aspects of my life (way better than the average person)

though what i wonder, even if i dont actively try to seek demons, i feel like they are the only ones that do answer to me? like let me give you an example, have a bunch of cards, ask "who is the spirit watching over me"

>pick the card of the devil

repeat the same thing another day, pick the devil again. things like that all the time. dreams, thoughts, all of this, as well. pray for a sign of god and love, get a dream about demons instead. what the fuck ? even when I ASK for it or pray. its not like i didnt try, but i just get so frustrated with getting ignored.
>>
>>17636511
Calm your tits, it's really not that bad. I've been possessed before. It's less like they take the wheel and more like GMO of the soul instead of biological dna. You and that entity are essentially mixing into one alchemical compound.

The process does fuck you up but it gets better. Admittedly people do think I act very strange but I also have an exotic charm about me. People believe any bullshit I tell them, I can command animals, and I have both this eerie presence about me but not right away. I could literally sneak up on you without even trying.

I have become the spoo'py ghost.
>>
>>17636415
>You are so naive. God doesn't need to make you regret dealing with demons – they will.
Brilliant and so, so true.

The Holy Spirit of God is called "Holy", meaning separate, because he isn't like the other spirits. They extract a HEAVY toll for the most meager gifts, but all His gifts are free.
>>
>>17636471
Dude you literally just asked what a human was. You subverted the question.

Yeah, humans shouldn't be valued by health or money, but rather by accomplishments or (this is my major thing) what they've done to impact the world around them.

His question still stands: what's the harm in asking a demon for money when you just want some extra spending cash cause you want that new game console everyone's talking about.
>>
Not worshiping both satan and god, noobs. Demons will not fuck you up, man they couldnt give a shit about you. If anything were to "fuck you up" it would be a lesser energy being that feeds on negativity to sustain itself. Stop spouting the shitty meme of "demons r eval heaha XDD, angel luv u alweys"
>>
>>17636337
>Man learns through suffering and hardship.

This is such bullshit.
Stop justifying suffering, you sadomasochistic fuck
>>
Good observation.
It's not a great idea to rely on dark forces for help, but they'll come a-callin' if you give them the right offer.
>>
File: tmp_26008-145312467264842126709.jpg (28KB, 618x602px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_26008-145312467264842126709.jpg
28KB, 618x602px
>>17636250
Every entity, including you and me, has needs, wants and goals. Who's to say what's good or bad? I'm willing to scratch a back that's willing to scratch mine. You just have to know what you're doing so you don't get fucked over. Don't believe for a second that there is nobody out there that will help you for no reason. Be the salesman, not the chump.
>>
>>17637703
>dark forces
lol i only need dank forces
>>
>>17636337
Man enforces hardship on himself. If we lived at one with nature, Hercules wouldn't need to be strong.

Pain exists, because if it didn't, we couldn't have pleasure. But to embrace suffering goes against the laws of nature, and is something only a human could choose to do.
>>
>>17636471
Nigguh, when you're a type one diabetic getting billed for medical supplies your entire life, only to lose a leg, dick and both your eyes, you can see why health is important.

Everyone deserves to be healthy. I'm T1D, I'm taking care of myself, but it is impossible to beat a disease that lasts forever. Your tune would change if you had been burdened and sickened since 10 years old.
>>
Let's prove God and where to look for Him.
Rome persecutes christians.
The inquisition and witch hunts persecute "witches" and "devil worshippers" that do "magic" (miracles) - Notice the date when black death appeared.
Psychiatry still hasn't been proven to have a clinical test that objectively defines who has a "mental illness" all we have is some photographs, and lots of words where "maybe" "could be" "must have" and other "probablys" appear. And those meds are known (search the internet) to make you unhappy, suicidal, anhedonic, etc.

It is still the same persecution of the same christians but merely pretending.

The bible says (and it has been modified to hell and back by those who hate mankind) that the devil hates humans.

Let's see an example:

Serve your enemies, love your enemies, be poor, be dumb, give your money away. Do not make sure if this is actually God, you do not try and test that, it is "sin", humilliate yourself everywhere and die a virgin, be struck painfully by everyone and don't defend yourself and give the other cheek. God is "testing" you, not punishing you for following the wrong path. Pleasure is bad, suffering good. Your sexuality is evil.

So, in short, pleasure is "evil" and suffering "good", anyone able to tell me if these are not the words of a hellish fiend that hates you and takes you for a fool?

When you look for God and the true Christ, you look with faith and skepticism, omnipotence is omnipotence, and a lack of convincing miracles is impotence, and you look from the perspective of freedom, from the one where you are loved and desired as you are. And trust no one (especially not your family) that doesn't prove perfectly that comes from God, you will be able to do miracles yourself when you know it all and all is correct.
>>
>>17637833

And if you insist on going the jesus route: I went there because I have a demon (and a demon that wants me to go with jesus) I was punished with sickness, I got 200kg fat in some 2 years (you DON'T get this fat eating in two years and much less in the poverty I was put), pain, misery, illness, idiocy, dormancy, desire to kill myself, desire to get cancer, desire to go to hell. That doesn't sound like God's blessing at all, and much less if He then "abandons" you to send you to "evil", when you desperately call Him for help. And yes, my life has improved severely after going the alleged "evil" way.

And just so you know what kind of aberations you're dealing with:

>God makes humans
>These are my sons, you are to serve them, as usual you have my power at your disposal, so really, no effort, no nothing.
>No, we will kill them, hunt them, hurt them, torture them, deprive them of pleasure, revile them, make themselves hate themselves and their nature and much more!

Oh wow, why is there a hell?
>>
>>17637838

Oh and rest assured as fuck that the moment you mention you have a demon inside to a jesus "christian" he is going to try his best to put you into an insane asylum.
>>
>>17636477

The point was that you don't judge anything else to be 'good' based on its possession of health or wealth, apart from yourself. And the answer to my question of course was reason. It is the rational faculty that differentiates man from the other animals. If you fully apply your rational faculty, you become an excellent human being.

Now consider my earlier posts. We cannot control what happens to us; we can only choose how we respond to things external to our mind. If this is the case, the only thing that matters is our choices, and whether we make rational choices.

So never say ‘Poor me, because this happened to me.’ No, say rather, ‘Lucky me, because though this happened to me I’m still happy, neither broken by present circumstance nor afraid for the future.’ Because the same thing could have happened to anyone, but not everyone could have remained content. So why is the former a misfortune any more than the latter is a blessing? Do you actually call anything a human misfortune that isn’t a perversion of human nature? And don’t you think a perversion of human nature must run counter to nature’s will? Well, you understand its will. So does this misfortune prevent you in any way from being just, generous, sober, reasonable, careful, free from error, courteous, free, etc. – all of which together make human nature complete?
>>
>>17637961

But no. There you sit, worrying that certain events might happen, already upset and in a state about your present circumstances. So then you reproach God. What else can come of such weakness except impiety? And yet God has not merely given us strength to tolerate troubles without being humiliated or undone, but, as befitted a king and true father, he has given them to us free from constraint, compulsion and impediment. He has put the whole matter in our control, not even reserving to himself any power to hinder us or stand in our way. And even though you have these powers free and entirely your own, you don’t use them, because you still don’t realize what you have or where it came from. Instead you sit crying and complaining – some of you blind to your benefactor, and unable to acknowledge his existence; others assailing God with complaints and accusations from sheer meanness of spirit.
>>
>>17637962

Whenever externals are more important to you than your own integrity, then be prepared to serve them the remainder of your life. Don’t hedge and agree to be their slave, then change your mind later; commit to one or the other position at once and without reserve. Choose to be either free or a slave, enlightened or a fool, weak or strong. Either resign yourself to a life of abuse till you die, or escape it immediately. For God’s sake, don’t put up with years of abuse, and then change your mind! This humiliation can be avoided before it begins: just decide now what you think is truly good and bad.
>>
>>17637962
not the guy you're talking to but I've got a question

How did you come to faith in God? I've been involved in Occultism and recently become interested in getting to know God rather than all of this Occult stuff. Where do I start?
>>
>>17636337
so you're saying god wants you to talk to bad spirits? lol k.
>>
>>17637833
Rome also persecuted Pagans after christianity took over.
>>
>>17637971
He never said that.
>>
>>17637970

I came to the conclusion that we had a creator through reason. Mind you, what I've said still functions without God in the equation.

In every event that happens in the world it's easy to celebrate providence, if a person has but these two circumstances in himself; a faculty of considering what happens to each individual, and a grateful mindset. Without the first he won't perceive the usefulness of things which happen, and without the other he won't be thankful for them. If there were colours, and we had not the faculty of seeing them, what would have been their use?

None.

On the contrary, if we had the faculty of seeing, but there were no objects to fall under its observation, what would have been the use of that?

None.

Who is it, then, that fitted each of these to the other? Who is it that fitted the sword to the scabbard, and the scabbard to the sword? Is it no one? From the very construction of a complete work, we can declare positively that it must be the operation of some artificer, and not the effect of mere chance. Does every such work, then, demonstrate an artificer; and do not visible objects, and the sense of seeing, and Light, demonstrate one?

Does not the difference of the sexes, and their inclination to each other, and the use of their several powers; do not these things, neither, demonstrate an artificer?

Most certainly they do.

But farther: this constitution of understanding, by which we are not simply impressed by sensible objects; but take and subtract from them; and add and compose something out of them; and pass from some to others absolutely remote; Is not all this, neither, sufficient to prevail on some men, and make them ashamed of leaving an artificer out of their understanding? If not, let them explain to us what it is that effects each of these; and how it is possible that things so wonderful, and which carry such marks of careful and skillful contrivance, should come to pass spontaneously and without design.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.