[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT We Create a Legend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 53

File: 1412400437001.jpg (94KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1412400437001.jpg
94KB, 500x700px
I've enjoyed Slenderman over the past decade or so, and to a lesser degree stories and pastas about skinwalkers, tulpas, the rake, etc.

The time has come to retire the character, though. Let's be honest, only millennials find Slenderman creepy anymore in between playing minecraft and Freddy's. I'm asking /x/ to band together in an attempt to create the most horrifying character they can. One that truly disturbs and unsettles.

I myself am more than willing to work hard on this endeavor, but need feedback, ideas and anything else interested anons might wish to contribute. Please feel free to share what specifically unnerves you or has caused you to check the shadows when you leave your monitor late at night.
>>
A very good thing we could create would be a sort of distorted mirror/window reflection of ourselves. The one we KNOW it's us, but always gives us the creeps when looking at windows or mirrors when there's very little light and can't see very well, which gives us the feeling that there's something else there.
>>
File: XknJWXT.png (345KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
XknJWXT.png
345KB, 750x1334px
the Kstan
>>
>>17636081
Rape-Man
Interdimensional rape spirit from the future. Only rapes men and induces the gay upon them. No men ever come forward so its complete legend while being all truth. Perfect dimensional crime.
He leaves stuble from his neck beard on the back of victim shoulders. Rubs his fedora on your cheeks.
And whispers. "We never forget we never forgive" in extreme weabo voice. Before he disperses into time leaving a cloud that smells like cherry coke and anime.
>>
Physiologically is should he the entity that can not be identified, with little to no information about him or being found about him. You should have a reason to be scared of it but still not enough of a reason to make you wonder.
>>
>>17636102

OP here. You're right. Personally i find unnatural movements of humanoids horrifying, i.e. stuff like how the greys in the background of the interior of the spaceship/nursery in the communion movie move, willowy and puppet like. My imagination has horrified me before with images of a puppet like entity greeting my bedside at night. Like an amorphous, silent muppet awkwardly bouncing toward me and how disturbingly unnatural that would be.

Ideas I've had before regarding things like OC creepypastas included an unfinished one about the "trunk woman" who was an eyeless female creature who lived within a large steamer trunk someone purchased from Chinatown near Seattle. The owner of the shop the trunk came from told him to carry out a ceremony where he stood nude in front of the trunk grabbing his genitals and vocally acknowledged his want to satisfy the trunk lady in return for sexual favors. He does this and laughs it off only to find the trunk open when he returns and the creature hiding somewhere in his apartment but I never finished it.

Existing pastas that are really effective to me are ones like the one about the man who inexplicably awoke at the same time every night only to have to stare at a humanoid creature that visited him through his bedroom window and seemed to enjoy the fear it instilled in him. Finally he denies it and thinks he's won but hears the being moving into his backyard and, ultimately, his house before knocking on his bedroom door.
>>
>>17636119
Go on...
>>
>>17636220
I find the movement and hunched appearance of that arab witch terrifying.
You know the one, I don't have the webm, just the youtube link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6ugQif4ACw
>>
>>17636081
The "ESSJEYDUBBEWE". A supernatural creature that empoweres a particular race or species at the expense of all others.
>>
>>17636113
second this. great idea
>>
>>17636436
Fuck my life thats creepy. Wow i havnt felt that spooked in a while. The reaction of the police add so much to it. Im surprised that video isnt more popular.
>>
>>17636481
it's fucking terrifying.
It's one of the biggest spoogs I've ever had.
Appearantly the cop says something like "Oh God save me, it's a free women". Witches in arabic are called free women, appearantly
>>
>>17636436
Am spook.
>>
>>17636081
How about something that can only move in or outside the corners of your field of vision and is really fast.
It's body could look like a contorted human or something like that.
>>
>>17636081
you'll never be able to create a phenomenon like spooky sticks there.
>>
>>17636184
c...cthulhu?
>>
Shape Shifting Calico cat . Yellow fiery eyes and a dogs growl .
>>
File: 1457107842447.png (524KB, 1280x997px) Image search: [Google]
1457107842447.png
524KB, 1280x997px
Idea a buddy and I came up with a long time ago:

Thrashing Man.

You're walking down an empty street, under street lamps, when you notice a figure laying on the ground a few dozen yards ahead, in a circle of light cast by one of the lamps. As you approach it appears to be a disfigured body, but as you draw near to the edge of the circle of light, it begins flailing and thrashing unnaturally. It's pretty much a carcass, exposed to some outside force causing it to maim itself against the ground. (Imagine a corpse glitching in a vidya) If you continue to approach the Thrashing Man he will go completely limp, and then after a moment some invisible force will pull him into the darkness to disappear.

I thought it was a good concept because it left the "victim" unsure of whether she was safer in the light or darkness. Furthermore, Thrashing Man would have a distinct sound, and could show up various places. (An open garage with the light on, a porch, in a lit pool, the moonlight shining through a window, ect.)

The Thrashing Man mythos as it stands doesn't indicate that anything happens to the "victim" that sees him, but I also think no direct or discernible consequences makes it a bit scarier too.

Is it simple? Sure. It sounds like it has potential to be the next spooky legend to me, though. Feedback or call me a fag at least.

>pic unrelated
>>
>This thread again
Every hour on the hour since 2009.

Don't get me wrong, I'd be behind you 100% if I didn't see this happen so many times. Trying to actually create something on this board means subjecting yourself to absolutely merciless, relentless hate until you regret ever having an idea. If not that, then the thread will quietly die and no one will remember tomorrow, if not that, get used to reading the phrase "forced meme."

Wish /x/ was capable of coming together and creating a legend, but I've seen so many fail I just can't get my hopes up anymore.
>>
File: 1296168571526.png (70KB, 360x363px) Image search: [Google]
1296168571526.png
70KB, 360x363px
>>17636169
>>
You know the feeling that something is behind you when youre walking to your room at night? I remember an explanation was there actually is something chasing you. Maybe build on that?

There would have to be videos and pictures of whatever idea you end up going with though. I dont think a new monster could compete with the dozens of stories and obscure pictures an older creature would have.
>>
Spine-worms.

Parasitic black maggots with these little spikes all along their backs that burrow into your flesh and eat their way to the base of your skull, then lodge within your spinal column, once there they cause memory proplems, including blackouts, loss of time, paranoia, auditory and visual hallucinations, tingly feelings in your skin, numbness, chills, and eventual madness.
The authorities have discovered Spine-worms during the autopsies of five serial killers killed during apprehension. Of course their trying to keep this quiet to prevent a public panic.
>>
How about something that visits you while you're under the influence of sleep paralysis?
>>
>>17636592
Could we mix it in with when you see shadows in the corners of your vision, like it's some kind of monster that always tries to hide from your sight, and when you catch it, it can't stand to let you know of it's existance, so it kills you or something
>>
>>17636546
I like it, seems pretty spoogy.

>left the "victim" unsure of whether she was safer in the light or darkness
Why is the victim a chick?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-28-18-10-23.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-28-18-10-23.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>17636570
No harm in trying right?
>>
>>17636617
Dude yes. Thats great. That thing you thought you saw is real.
>>
File: Pickard.jpg (74KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Pickard.jpg
74KB, 300x300px
>>17636618
Why not?
>>
Laying a character out
>malnourished chest, forearms and thighs
>these things are twigs
>huge fuckin beefy arms and legs
>no difinitive difference from arms them then hands
>head bandaged at eyes
>rows of sharp teeth visible from normal mouth, like a skeletons
>moves by clicks and echolocation, like bats (because blind)

Continue?

Can draw up a rudimentary idea.
>>
File: 1442162642683.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1442162642683.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>17636635
I suppose
>>
>>17636169

>the gay
>top fucking kek
>>
File: image.png (182KB, 392x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
182KB, 392x500px
>>
The reason slendermike got so much attention was because he was
>A) A new brand of uncanny-valley-esque creepy.
>B) backed up with global folklore and a group of good design teams working on supplying proof 24/7
>C) something you could worship Satan to

With that being said, if you want anything to come of this half-assed attempt at a creature, you'll likely need these things.

And we'll need at least one ARG
>>
>>17636617
But what would be the nature of this thing? What if its a specific demon that does this, we just give it a new name? It definitely cant be a cyptid.
>>
A quote from House of Leaves.

To get a better idea try this: focus on these words, and whatever you do don't let your eyes wander past the perimeter of this page. Now imagine just beyond your peripheral vision, maybe behind you, maybe to the side of you, maybe even in front of you, but right where you can't see it, something is quietly closing in on you, so quiet in fact you can only hear it as silence. Find those pockets without sound. That's where it is. Right at this moment. But don't look. Keep your eyes here. Now take a deep breath. Go ahead, take an even deeper one. Only this time as you exhale try to imagine how fast it will happen, how hard it's gonna hit you, how many times it will stab your jugular with its teeth or are they nails?, don't worry, that particular detail doesn't matter, because before you have time to process that you should be moving, you should be running, you should at the very least be flinging up your arms-you sure as hell should be getting rid of this book-you won't have time to even scream.

Seems like a good premises a creature that causes silence.
>>
>>17636546
I actually really love this one. It's subtle in a way. I could see this happening and then you'd be like, "what just happened...? Was that a hallucination? Am I safe now...?" Super creepy. I love it.
>>
>>17636688
"Uncanny-valley-esque"

Describe what you mean some more? Never heard that phrase. I agree with B completely.
>>
>>17636644
Does this design sound good at all?
Need help here.
Can draw a shitty pic of it.
>>
>>17636704
Like, just human enough to be identifiable, but inhuman enough to give it an eerie feeling of detachment from humanity
>>
>>17636703
Its a cool idea for a creepypasta but i dont think it would get popular without a more omnipresent kind of threat. Like, is the force that moves the corpse the thing that might kill you? Will it follow you? I get why its more interesting to leave those questions unanswered but if you do that, i dont think it would become the next slenderman
>>
>>17636713
Just draw the shitty pic, dumb
>>
>>17636713
Draw shitty pic pls
>>
>>17636436
Just run the bitch over you Wahhabi fucks
>>
>>17636695
I was thinking either a ghost or demon type thing, cause I always get this horrible feeling that someone, or something, is floating behind me as I climb the stairs, and that it doesn't want to hurt me, it just doesn't want to be seen >>17636644 and we could use this anons idea for the monster (if he's okay with that)
>>
>>17636546
Somebody make a video and a shady youtube account.

>>17636618
Because using the he/she pronouns interchangeably prevents you from coming across as a sexist pig.
>>
>>17636724
How about, they always wake up at three o'clock the next morning and the thrashing man is at the foot of the Victim's bed. They spend an entire day being haunted by the Thrashing Man as they are the only one who can see him. The next time they sleep, they have a volatile seizure and choke on their own vomit.
>>
>>17636663
yeah, but there's already this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLxJS8k9pHs
>>
How about we make two? The first one can be anything as long as it's spooky. We let it circulate, then we make another one. The first spook is just the jab but the second will be the punch. Ideally the two spooks would be unrelated, but the effects of the first spook should feed into the second one. For example, the first spook is something that makes you want to hide under the covers at night. The second spook would then be something that "gets you" when you're hiding under the cover. The timing would be crucial, though. The second spook has to be unleashed during that sweet spot where the first spook is already established but just beginning to float to the backs of the victims' minds. It sounds really challenging, though. Not only does the timing have to be correct, both spooks also need to have as much impact as slenderman in it's heyday.
>>
>>17636751
The Thrashing Man can also be seen by non-victims only via hue distortion or cliché em distortion in digital cameras
>>
>>17636751
Seems a little heavy-handed.

>>17636688
This guys knows what he's talking about.
>>
>>17636738
So its a demon then. Next would be a name. And hopefully he puts up the shitty pic he said he would make. But, honestly, i think the look of the demon should be more basic. At the same time, the fact that any one has seen the demon and lived is kinda contradictory.
>>
>>17636717
I see. So you feel it would have to be more like a cryptid than a demon to be successful?
>>
>>17636839
Well, like, something similar to the Rake. If you go full on demon, it just turns into another poltergeist ghost story, and that isn't legend material. But if you combine demon with cryptid, giving it both spiritual and physical attributes, you broaden the span of your demographics while simultaneously making your creature more powerful.
>>
>>17636593
thats some scary shit, like botflys but 1000x worse
>>
>>17636644
Your idea is dumb
>>
File: 1461897875251188429538.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1461897875251188429538.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>17636644
Technical difficulties. Thoughts?
>>
>>17636948
Feet look kinda clunky
>>
>>17636169
Can we change the name from 'Rape-Man' to 'OP-Man'?
>>
>>17636966
That's the idea. A huge monster that clambers around swinging its arms destroying anything in its path. Can also blitzkreig at someone while losing control of its upper torso.
>>
>>17636979
>>17636948
This isn't something we can ARG
>>
>>17637004
Come up with an innawoods story with a blurry image of pic
>>
>>17637014
No you
>>
>>17637047
I can do a story if you can do the ARG.
>>
File: il_fullxfull.685984169_4oej.jpg (79KB, 972x972px) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.685984169_4oej.jpg
79KB, 972x972px
>>17636494
Nigger alert
>>
floppy man
the blob

The crazy thing about tulpas is that they're you in a way. I think that's a cool twist that Emily Dickinson did in I felt a Funeral, in my Brain. What's scarier than being alone with yourself inside your own mind?

If we do another slenderman though, it's gotta be more than a character. Yeah, it can be someone new, but if it's something different it'll be more powerful. Some kinda idea that fucks with people.

Slenderman was good because it was mostly unknown, people had no idea what his motives were or why he was so violent and gorey. And it appealed to little kids who were just learning about death and how fragile the human body is.

I think the human mind is fragile. Not that people can flip out easily, but that memories fade. You can convince someone of something that didn't happen just by telling them it did over and over. Zombies are amazing because they show you a side of someone that you never knew existed. The animal, the brainstem inside us all that just wants to eat. To see that clothed in your best friend or your mother is disturbing. Humans want to treat things that look like us as though they were us, and differences hard to accept.
>>
>>17636081
I am a tarantula-man.
>>
>>17637109
Yourself has to be the craziest thing that you could be afraid of. There are psychological conditions where people don't recognize poeple's faces. They think they're all imposters. Even their own face in the mirror. What horror would it be if every time you looked into the mirror you didn't recognize the person you saw. You saw someone else that had the same features as you.

that's also what's so crazy about the russian sleep experiment. the whole "we are the part of you you try to subdue with sleep" notion. It's got two elements going for it 1) something you know from every day life: sleep. having some other purpose. 2) it's a part of everyone. So it's something that no one knows about but is everywhere.
>>
>>17636546
That's a really good one, but "thrashing man" as a man seems a bit cheesy and not spoopy.

how about just thrasher? Think about if it was an old legend that had been re-told a million times. After a while people will morph the name into something short, sweet and to the point.
>>
Back when I was the autistic kind of creepypasta fan I came up with a character.

He is called the boy in black.

Origninal I know.

His victims are kids who have "sinned."

You can tell a story similar to that of laughing jack from the parents point of view. The same parents that veleinve their brat is a loving chilf when really they're spoiled shits.

Normal sleder shit would go on first.

Drawings refrences.

The children would be scared at nothing.

Then they hve seizers, figures in the dark, "imaginary friends."

Next thing you know your child is nailed to the fucking celing with his chest opens and black cloth on his eyes.

It shows children can sin too and I think it is extra spooby because foe some reason it's always creepier when a child is a victim.

He has black dirty hair, short blck shirt baggy black pants and a dark cloth around his eyes.

Waddaya think /x/ spooghetti enough for ya?
>>
>>17636592
>>17636617
The being is terrified of you.
>>
>>17636697
The only thing that really struck me about this was that very last bit: a being that causes silence. Plenty of skin walker stories and other such works contain references to things going quiet, but for silence to be a fundamental part of the thing would be interesting.
>>
Long Leg Larry
He climbs up to people's windows and sticks his tongue out and goes "pbbbt" then breaks the window and takes wayyyy too many polaroid pictures
Like just so many
Then he leaves and you get the polaroid pictures a few weeks later but man oh man are they just blurry
>>
File: creacion.jpg (86KB, 820x342px) Image search: [Google]
creacion.jpg
86KB, 820x342px
I think a good idea would be to adapt the character to modern times and we are not in those times in which the most frightening was a dirty hippie outside of our homes now what scares are cursed scrimers
>>
When you go to sleep there is an entity that whispers things in your ear about your future. Maybe immediate, maybe right now, but almost always will tell you when you are going to die. Some people wake up before then and they don't die when the creature otherwise would have said so, although it might be that it doesn't cause the death or the situation but rather sets an event off by interacting with you here in this reality.

And since I watch a lot of Rick and Morty, I wanna call him scary terry.
>>
This is a consolidation of various odd experiences I've had, and emboldened through imagination.

They're called The Murmers

It starts subtly enough, through interferences of radio or television. A distinct pair of voices heard in the static, only for a moment. Hardly enough to arouse suspicion, until they become more persistent.

While having phone conversations, listening to music with head phones, or receptive baby monitors, it becomes apparent that the voices are the same, though more pronounced.
It is of a language you don't understand, possibly an old Germanic, or Norse tongue, possibly even Arabic. And they are a higher, nasally pitch, like that of old midgets, cackling. Though, not a conversation, they talk over one another, but never long enough to truly investigate.

Braver souls may even turn up the volume of the deafening silence of the white noise for a few moments, waiting to hear a confirming loud cackle.

Eventually the infestation breaks the boundaries of the technologic to become whispers down hallways, or on other floors. Always the same pair, though never seen.

Bringing the tormented paranoia to keep the subject on edge, only to be awoken from sleep hearing the voices for but a moment on either side of their bed.

Anticipation, to catch the victim alone one night, walking in their house in the dark. Then a sudden flash of vision accompanied by a scream in their mind. Enough to startle, but followed by the distant cackle from another room.

The torment continues to the point of maddening and obsession. The voices, though unintelligible, are understood through compulsion. Until finally being lured towards them in a lucid trance-like slumber, never to awaken.
>>
>>17637196
Yes this yes tHIS RIGHT NOW
>>
Maybe we go female. Maybe an obese monster woman who wants you back inside her womb so she can be complete.
>>
>>17636457
George Dubya, a mysterious man who may have had a hand in suspicious events in the early 2000s
>>
I think body horror is usually always effective too. An entitiy/being that alters their victims in extremely unsettling ways, maybe causing them to break out in trypophobia style rot and decay or something similar.
>>
>>17636772
I see what you're saying, but cant we just use what's already popular now for the first one? Like make something that feeds of our fear of skinwalkers?
>>
>>17636970
Yes. Sounds more "fitting" kek
>>
File: hC3FA05E7.jpg (56KB, 500x532px) Image search: [Google]
hC3FA05E7.jpg
56KB, 500x532px
an entity that hijacks your reflection and stalks you in mirrors. You could be looking the fucker straight in the eye, and not even know he's there
>>
>>17637511
>>17636617
>>17636592
>>17636499
>>17636113

Love all of these. Really original and honestly creepy.

>>17637482
>>17636970
>>17636169

Your OP is a married, long employed 35yo homeowner btw.
>>
>>17637657
thats lie, the op i know is a faggot
>>
I've always had the idea for a boneless female ghost who molds herself around and behind objects, peeking out and being caught in the corner of peoples eyes. She's in under your computer desk or in it, or sliding up the walls on her back above you, she can fit into the corners that you can't quite see or reach, etc.
>>
also, I would imagine she retains female shape in a supernatural way, as blobs arent scary, but can bend herself around shit still becoming the right shape or size.
>>
OP here. Been working with a friend on a redone version of my old trunk lady that should looks decent because my friend can actually digitally paint worth a shit. I still need her main motivations for wanting to sex a hopeless weeaboo.
>>
How about a creature that blends into its environment? Not perfectly, but if you weren't looking in its direction you'd miss it.

Not sure what its endgame would be.
>>
File: houndofthebaskervilles2002cl.jpg (27KB, 534x300px) Image search: [Google]
houndofthebaskervilles2002cl.jpg
27KB, 534x300px
When was the last time dogs were scary? I mean some mean big ones can fuck you up, but it's not like it's part of the public conscious to be weary of large canines anymore.
Somebody needs to reinvent shit like that hound of baskervile, werewolves, and kujo shit to make it spooky again.
Not to sound cruel, but I'm sure there's something that can be done story-wise with strays.
>>
>>17636081
Hey buddy just seen this and in my opinion the best type of creatures have some kind off truth it may be big or small but if you can work off some truth it is much more believable
>>
>>17636081
first we must find out what spoops the human psyche deep down
>>
>>17637696
I'd love it if we found a way to make any dog scary as fuck.
>>
>>17637678
>>17637682
This guy again, I would imagine she would have a limericky humorous name like "bloody Mary" who is iconically, THE MOST SCARY. Stretching Gretchen? Peeking Molly? Hanging Harley?

>>17637683
I like trunk lady she's spooky sounding. Asian horror invading america and having Japanese depravity monsters woo and kill american weeaboos is very funny and spooky visually. "Trunk Lady" is a really spooky name as well. But the pasta idea doesn't ring as universally as the name.
>>
>>17637683
Super natural motivations arent that important, the scariest things have only speculative reasons, but nothing clear, like psychological-born monsters like serial killers or sudden murder suicides and shit. And isnt sex and violence the M.O of asian monsters so it doesnt need to be explained?
>>
>>17637678
>boneless ghost
>>
>>17637732
She's very physically present, but not logically. Its a monster, picking at logic is a little goofy.
>>
>>17636081
Do you know how many of these threads we've been through this decade?
Do you know how many of them produced a new legend?
>Let's be honest, only millennials find Slenderman creepy anymore
Millennials are everyone in their 20s and early 30s, I'm not sure what you were implying.
>>
>>17637688
Maybe something like this: A creature that lurks in remote areas that has the ability to camouflage itself against any background almost perfectly. Whenever it is near, the surrounding area grows eerily quiet. The creature has a very distinct call that it uses whenever it finds someone it "likes". If you hear it, it means it has liked you and will follow you for seven days. As long as you don't acknowledge it's presence for the seven days it will go back to it's home. If you do anything to acknowledge it's presence, it will take you. The seven days can be avoided if you can mimic the call perfectly. You must call out as soon as everything goes quiet. If you've successfully imitated the call, it will go away thinking that another of it's kind go to it's quarry before itself. If you failed, it will find you more quickly and take you away on the spot. No one knows what happens to the victims but when their bodies are found they are mangled and mutilated, but oddly fresh and free from any decomposition. The bodies are found any time from an hour after they are declared missing, to years afterwards in places they could not have possibly gotten to in their own.

Something like that
>>
take a common occurrence like raccoons fucking around in a neighbor's trashcan and create an alternative spoopy explanation for the sights and sounds
>>
>>17636081
lets spread rumors about L.U. P.
>>
>>17636546
The first time I had this happen to me in a video game I was playing doom. The 2000sump'n version. I was six beers in playing in the dark and the timing of it was perfect. I thought it was scripted. A solder corpse had gotten stuck in a door. I was lost so i doubled back and triggered the door and it exploded out flailing around in front of me. I like your thrashing man idea.
>>
>>17636688
Do you even realize how hard an arg is to set up? I had a group of 9 people (including myself) attempt to create one for six months, we didn't even get a third of it planned before our group fell apart. We spent at least 4 hours a day on it too. There are so many variables you have to account for
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (204KB, 800x1155px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
204KB, 800x1155px
>>17636948
>>
>>17637820
That's great man i really like that
>>
>>17637820
so.. ham fisted E.T. is going to be the next thing /b/ spends three years rolling there eyes at?
>>
File: Closer.png (1MB, 1517x1166px) Image search: [Google]
Closer.png
1MB, 1517x1166px
>>17637837

Why would you roll your eyes at SH3's closer?
>>
I had some ideas when I had nothing to do at night.

Here's one of them

The spook is a creature consisting entirely of smoke or fog or how you want it. It should either be living in the woods or near factories to mask itself. I thought it would be a "you can't see it but you can feel it and when you see it its too late" type of creature.

Whenever the victim stumbles in the "fog" it should start feeling uneasy and all that type of feels but they won't see a reason why to. At this time would be the perfect chance to escape but of course there's no reason to, right?

Fog will start to get thicker and thicker forming into something OR make the person sensorically deprivated so it will lose ground and probably fall OR once the person is deprivated transform it into its pocket realm and the person is gone forever.

That's all I had thought of

Maybe it's good enough idk
>>
Also bump
>>
>>17636267
that's not something we talk about
>>
>>17636546
Nice
>>
Treeple are pretty scary and they're already widely believed by adderall chompers and some methheads.
>>
>>17637959
Gotta make a story though
>or else whoever asks is gonna get fucking bored and not give a shit about the Kstan
>>
What about a monster that the victim can't see, but everybody else can? Will moniter.
>>
Uh, what about...
>circle in middle of forest
>stand in circle
>ents appear
>kill
Work with me, /x/.
>>
>>17638008
This could be good
>>
>>17636113
This could work because it's more or less verifiable. You know the spooky trick were you sit a room in front of a mirror with very low light? As you sit there staring at your reflection, it begins to distort. Your eyes startplaying tricks on you.

Another thing you could do is exploit a common fear people have these days. What are people afraid of during this time?

We also have a certain code meme floating around that could easily be fleshed out.
>>
File: image.jpg (647KB, 1548x2407px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
647KB, 1548x2407px
idk why but the woods creature in this creeped me out a lot after I thought about it for a bit, or maybe im just easily spooked
>>
>>17638093
i probably should've added in; it comes in around the 4th post if you don't want to skim over it. maybe it's something we can work with? idk
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 650x488px
>>17637820
I like the subtle penis head that no one seemed to notice. Nice man.
>>
>>17638093
I really enjoyed that read
>>
>>17636436
Mymy fucking sides send help omg
>>
>>17636546
winrar
>>
>>17638093
sauce?
>>
>>17638093
Thanks, doc.
>>
>>17636490
Kek, I didn't know that. That's hilarious.
>>
So, can we get an irc channel running for this?
>>
File: 98655678.jpg (34KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
98655678.jpg
34KB, 413x395px
>>17636169
>the gay
>>
File: 1348971462354.jpg (52KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
1348971462354.jpg
52KB, 403x403px
Ops image looks like giraffe wojack looking into someone's house where a cute girl and Chad are cuddling, filling him with envy
>>
>>17637818
You simply lacked passion.
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 181x279px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 181x279px
>>
Continuous ARGs are typically combined with a weak, shadowy, stalking antagonist. This form has been predominantly taken by slenderman's ARGs. People who have tried to branch out have failed because viewers think they are "just another slender ARG". we would have to take a different approach entirely, using a new blend of effects and a tinge of new and original horror. It is a daunting task, but if you're up for it, start with something that rebels from the frame that slenderman has already built.
>>
>>17638964
tell me more
>>
>>17636081
hey op here's a guide
create 10 or so forum account on some dishwater forum, the more popular the better
be sure to post at least a few times on each account per month, if possible upwards of 30 times, staggering the join dates between a few days and a month, but no concrete 'intervals'
once you have your sockpuppet spooks set up and you're familiar with the in crowd and their shit, have the most established one make a thread about your imaginary monsterfriend, as absolutely ambiguous and quiet as possible. for instance
>anyone know what sort of animal this is? keep seeing it just out of my backyard at night. it runs off after it notices I'm looking at it, but it has these big ass blue eyes, pretty close to the ground. been keeping a flashlight on my deck, got the light on it, it looked something like a coon, but it just wont go away for good. never heard of this shit before, did it get out of the zoo?
after awhile post the second
>holy fuck man I've got one of those things too. when I first noticed it, it was only towards the woods, but lately every time I see it in my yard it's been getting closer and closer to my patio
build your meme situation, have staggered dialogue between sockpuppets. be sure not to be too forceful, make sure no one catches onto the ruse, if you are capable keep track of different writing styles, ensure the sockpuppets don't look homogeneous.
like a good book, after the buildup close it with a bang- one of your last accounts says that the thing entered his house while he was sleeping after he ignored it for awhile, thinking it'd get to the door and called it quits there, how he regretted not locking the door, how much larger it looked, how his pet was dead, and he moved shortly after
freaked out and disbelieving posts from there on, maybe another one says last night it was tapping on the windows, etc.
I think you get the picture. tailor this above strategy to whatever monster you like best from the thread and you're good to go.
>>
>>17637872
Yeah man, while the large club arm/hands would do serious damage, these things are slow as fuck, you wait for them to attack, then walk around them before they can regain balance and rev up for another blow. Scary as fuck, but clunky and overall ineffective as a main opponent creature.
>>
>>17636644
>>17636948
>>17637820
>>17637872
>>17639669

Creating a scary story =/= designing a videogame boss.

In fact, I'd go so far as to say they're mutually exclusive.
>>
>>17636081
Something to challenge the notion of the 'slim spooky ghosty dude'
Lovecraftfag here, we could absolutely look to his writings to create something.
>>
>>17637872
Is the face supposed to be a fleshlight?
>>
Desolati
>Weird man, no hair whatsoever appears when only victim is around
>Covers as much of his body as possible with clothing and face masks
>Follows victim only when alone
>Slowly becomes more and more obese as the victim sees him
>Victim now feels fear
>Weird man now appears as a blob with severely deformed limbs
>Crawls after victim
>Doesn't care if victim is alone anymore
>Consumes victim
>Looks for next victim
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 520x528px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 520x528px
>>17637080
Kek.
>>
I've got one, based off of a true story. So apparently, there's this cult going around, convincing people that they're infested with parasites that the government is trying to hide, and won't be treated by any doctors. And, to combat the "parasites", they tell the believers that the only treatment is frequent...bleach enemas. I saw this Facebook post of some parent who took a picture of her kid's diaper with the supposed parasite after the enema, since that's when they "come out". But it's the kid's fucking digestive lining, stripped away by the bleach, and "the longest worm that came out yet", according to that retard mother.
Nothing's scarier than mass stupidity.
>>
ponchoman lives
>>
>>17637696
The black dog of Death - seeing and being followed by a black dog with(or wirhout) red eyes is an omen that death is coming to you.

I've had dreams involving the dog, and when I come close to petting it the world crumbles in to something else that feels like a previous life or a parallel universe where I am then murdered, commit suicide or die. The most recent time this happened the world shattered and I woke in time to see my brother holding a pillow just above my head, and then he smothered me to my last breath, and then I woke again, having stayed in his house that night.
The black dog can make you question everything, and you're unable to tell if you're merely dreaming until you see it again, and you experience another death.
I can't quite explain it the way I want to, but hopefully it makes sense
>>
>>17636546
sauce n the girl
>>
>>17639969
bait?
>>
File: intestinallining.jpg (36KB, 560x629px) Image search: [Google]
intestinallining.jpg
36KB, 560x629px
>>17640001
https://richarddawkins.net/2015/03/the-parents-who-give-their-children-bleach-enemas-to-cure-them-of-autism/
http://www.ifyouonlynews.com/weird-news/parents-giving-bleach-enemas-to-cure-their-children-of-autism-yeah-thats-a-thing/
http://autisticatedalmayne.com/autism/parasites-what-do-they-actually-look-like/
My bad, it wasn't a cult, it was some anti-autism bullshit.
>>
File: images (4).jpg (8KB, 199x254px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
8KB, 199x254px
>>17640001
Here's some more cringe. Surely, something based off of this would be good, since it's already horrific enough?
>>
File: NorvYVn.png (320KB, 404x720px) Image search: [Google]
NorvYVn.png
320KB, 404x720px
>>17640001
More bleach enemas.
>>
>>17637333
what the hell? let's don't.
>>
File: Untitled.png (134KB, 419x380px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
134KB, 419x380px
>>17638106
looks more like a fleshlight to me.
>>
>>17640146

>censors the boob nipples, leaves the huge vagina
>>
>>17640153
what a dingus you are, my dingus.
>>
File: segway.jpg (99KB, 900x572px) Image search: [Google]
segway.jpg
99KB, 900x572px
>>17640155
Dingus!? I'll have you know I own a Segway
>>
File: Dog.png (588KB, 1387x4321px) Image search: [Google]
Dog.png
588KB, 1387x4321px
>>17637696
>>17637709

>dogs need to be scary again
this shit here
>>
>>17636436
Hilarious
>>
>>17637189

I agree. It's referred to as the "Oz Effect" by researchers if your interested.
>>
1/?
I'm here to post some insight into a group of incidents that occurred in my town a few weeks ago. I've told the police but they keep telling me that no such evidence has been found or been reported, and won't listen now, they tell me I was just tired all those nights, and the correlation is too weak to keep digging around, looking for it.

This started weeks ago, a little before anything happened. It must have been 3AM, I was laying in bed, in a room that is as dark as it gets, lights out, but my window shutters open. This had been of a custom of mine, for a while. I was suffering from pretty mild insomnia and had become something of a night owl; this wasn't helped by the fact that my bed was a mat on floor.

I was rolled over on my side, with my ear to the floor and I had my eyes closed for maybe twenty minutes. When I put my ear against the floor, I can hear the vibrations of the building, like rumbling from the ice-maker, or the air conditioner, or a laundry machine or the tight chatter of a TV downstairs, or the lightest footsteps across the hall, towards my room, and I feel like I can hear my street, only vaguely, right at the bend of the street, where cars come through when sneaking parents or dishonest spouses drive in late at night. Every sound was small and forgettable, then I heard this low hum, a tiny rumbling, like it could have been my own stomach, and a quiet screeching sound, like a fork against glass, like a hook hand in a movie, with small ticks that interrupted it, like a message in Morse code. I didn't like the sound, but it didn't mean anything then, so I just rolled over on my back and closed my eyes. Suddenly the humming sound came back in a loud rumble, a noisy engine, the scraping of metal on asphalt. My eyes shot open. Then bright orange hit my room like a spotlight and passed through and back out in a moment. I shot up in a second and ran to my window, but there was nothing, and the sounds faded in a second.
I just went back to sleep.
>>
>>17636081
>I've enjoyed Slenderman over the past decade or so

ITT: Millenials
>>
The easiest way to create one is by playing on shit that happens to people all the time.

For example, that metallic scraping noise outside on the street. Was it a car? If it was a car, why didn't I hear an engine or see any headlights? Ya know bullshit like that
>>
>>17640735
2/?
It happened like this for a couple of nights, and I started to ask about it, but nobody heard a thing. Everyone around was a heavy sleeper, with places to be in the morning, nobody heard anything or saw anything, nobody even payed mind to it after.

The forth time it happened, I went through the standard proceedings: ear on the ground, eyes towards, the window, and eyes on the street. But I knew I was just going to miss him. When I heard the signalling vibrations from the bend, I rose as fast as I could and moved towards the door and the hall and the stairs and then the street. I was behind a bush, right at the corner, where there was one dim light from a building next door, just enough to see down the corner. I just wanted to see the guy. No confrontation, just a license plate, and then the cops, or a phone call or something. Then that would be end of it.

I heard the engine, then the scraping, and then I saw the flash of the headlight on the street. Coming towards me. The car was going fast but I couldn't see it from the bush, while the headlights were hitting me so hard. This was bad idea. The Morse code scraping and rusty engine roar was pushing towards me, louder and louder. Then it passed me in a second, and I got up to see its back and see the plates. No plates.The car was a mess, a shitty old thing, some broken up zombie of a jalopy, probably driven by some senile old clown of a automobile enthusiast, who just didn't mind that some rusty pieces of scrap metal hung off the back and sides, scraping the asphalt, and jumping up and down on the its rough surface, screaming and laughing against the pavement with sparks and noise. It must have been nothing, still I chased him, I wanted to blame him for keeping me up at night with all his racket. I was yelling at him, 'hey, cut that out, don't come around here anymore, or I'm calling the cops. Blah blah blah.'

Then the car stopped.
>>
>>17640794
3/?
It stopped in a second. The scrap metal junk heap hitting itself at the forceful brake. The visible smoke puffing out of the engine and exhaust stopped. The engine turned off, and the lights went out. Everything was quiet and dark and I was lost, only seeing brief glimmers of the car. The door creaked open so loudly. But I couldn't see anything come out, it was too dark without the orange headlights. I could hear small clacking on the floor. Dress shoes? A baseball bat? Hooves? I was frozen in place. This shitty neighborhood and this broken down buildings and its dark streets it was going to be the death of me. It came closer to me, tapping louder and louder. I dropped on floor, begging, my arms trying to block my head. 'Please no, I just wanted to sleep. Don't hurt me, please. I won't bother you anymore, I won't I swear.'

Then the sound was gone. The door shut and the car started and the headlights turned on, and the car started, and disappeared at the end of the street. And then the sound faded. I stood up and wiped my nose and eyes. I was crying pretty badly.

I went inside and didn't sleep until the next night, but I dreamt about having my ear on the ground and hearing the whole world, and I heard something deep in the bottom of the ground, a engine growing louder and louder coming towards me, with the crying of children and a tapping steps. He didn't come back that night, or the night after, for a whole week, but I couldn't sleep again, I was so frightened.

One night, I heard sound of the screeching, and the rattling engine, and then the headlights. Then it all stopped, but the headlights shining on the building. I covered myself and hid, but I was so tired that I just fell right back to sleep. When I woke up there was nothing. I was under my computer desk and everything was okay.

Another week went by and the dream went away, and I began to sleep again.
>>
File: 5805833451_fff3d6eabd_b.jpg (244KB, 783x1024px) Image search: [Google]
5805833451_fff3d6eabd_b.jpg
244KB, 783x1024px
I remember already doing this in 2000.
We had our own little small forum for putting shit together and studying human psychology in order to try and produce something scary.

We came up with basically what is Slenderman now, except it was more primal when we did it.
This thing had long limbs and was white. It would stand dead still if you looked at it, only moving to turn its head and watch you, all while blinking heavily and quickly nonstop.
Before I left they had already begun deciding on removing facial features completely. I often wonder if it ended up becoming Slenderman or some kind of proton-inspiration for it.

We also had an idea for something called "The Inside Out Man". The concept behind it was that there was an idea of a monster called The Inside Out Man, always capitalized like that, and it wasn't a real monster but the idea of the monster. It was like, a living idea that warped people the more they thought about it. The Inside Out Man would spread just by knowing about it, and the idea itself was malicious to both the mind and the body eventually causing spontaneous combustion in the person who knows about it.
This was before the concept of memetic patterns and psychological horror like that was popular, so we thought it was a pretty cool idea.
>>
>>17640845
4/4
It was all just a dream. None of that could have happened, I was just tired. I slept and dreamt vivid scenes and headlights and awful sound, I was just sleeping in my bed all those nights. I was so sure of this after I woke up under my desk. Everything seemed to be getting better. I was feeling a lot better about the whole thing, just a dream.

It was two and half weeks that were great, and then I woke up to sirens. A school Councillor visited the family next door, after calling them multiple times, because the children were absent for quite some time. They were gone and signs of struggle and vicious attack were all over their home. there was trace of attacks, but nothing of the family, but some blood and numerous voice mails. When I saw it on the news the police said it must have happened two and a half weeks ago according to the voicemail and school records. The police won't listen to me because nothing matches up with that I've said.

And I haven't slept since. Whoever is driving that car is still out there. If you hear that scraping thing late at night tell someone, tell anyone, or hide, or leave, or run. Do something and maybe you'll be able to sleep again.
>>
>>17640865
Inside out man is a little goofy, buts the kinda junji ito body horror the can be really spook, and probably includes a government over up op conspiracy which can be really good. These ideas seem more or less dead in the water now. The twist of there is no inside out man, just a result of thought, would have been killer though.
>>
I used to hang nightmares when i was really young about a man named Daddy Long Legs. He was this demon that would manifest under my bed at night who had long spindly arms and legs with needles for fingers who would stab you to death.
I used to be so scared of him that i would sleep in the corner of my room to confuse him so hed go away.
I always thought hed make for a good urban version of slendy.
>>
>>17636081
I would make the character the living embodiment of every negative emotion you as a person has ever experienced. Every little thing that you've regretted doing... it will remind you. I've no name for it, but I'm sure you guys can think of one.
>>
Don't know man, but I like the idea of a thing causing silence.
You know these moments, where you are home alone or at night or something, and suddenly there is an extreme silence, you can not just hear but also feel.
>spooky.jpg
We could make this an inducator for our monster. Like you have this feeling -> When you open the next door, the thing is standing in front of you. Or something like this.
>>
>>17636081
Forced memes are the worst memes.

Just write spooky monster stories and if they're any good one will eventually catch on.
>>
>>17636113
Made me think of a quote:

"...the world of mirrors and the world of men were not, as they are now, cut off from each other. They were, besides, quite different; neither beings nor colours nor shapes were the same. Both kingdoms, the specular and the human, lived in harmony; you could come and go through mirrors. One night the mirror people invaded the earth. Their power was great, but at the end of bloody warfare the magic arts of the yellow emperor prevailed. He repulsed the invaders, imprisoning them in their mirrors, and forced on them the task of repeating, as though in a kind of dream, all the actions of men. He stripped them of their power and of their forms and reduced them to mere slavish reflections. Nonetheless, a day will come when the magic spell will be shaken off.
>>
>>17641138
cont.

The first to awaken will be the Fish ["a shifting and shining creature...glimpsed in the depths of mirrors"]. Deep in the mirror we will perceive a very faint line and the colour of this line will be like no other colour. Later on, other shapes will begin to stir. Little by little they will differ from us; little by little they will not imitate us. They will break through barriers of glass or metal and this time will not be defeated. Side by side with these mirror creatures, the creatures of water will join the battle...[I]n advance of the invasion we will hear from the depths of mirrors the clatter of weapons."

- Jorge Luis Borges
"The fauna of mirrors"
>>
>>17641145
My man Borges. I had torrented a huge collection of his books a few months ago (also got Ficciones and The Aleph in paperback), now I'm gonna have to read "Book of Imaginary Beings".
>>
what about a thin guy that sings nursery rhymes with a simple kabuki mask

he can walk on ceilings and he can be under your bed
>>
>>17641627
like this one
>>
>>17637959
Why not? Tell me about Kstan
>>
Hey you know that tapping on your window that hear on summer nights sometimes? Why don't we make a character to explain that?

It would be easy enough to photoshop a picture of the character outside the window
>>
>>17637196
EVERY DAY WITH LONG LEG LARRY
>>
I've thought of a creature.
You know when you're on a night drive, you're very sleepy and just focusing on the road? you're the only one there, and have been travelling for miles without seeing any other cars.
my idea is a creature, like a mix between a feline and a stray dog, appears just on the edge of your vision, when you're tired on the road. it keeps up with the car, even if it's going 60 mph. if you look back at it then it slows down, but it continues to follow you until you get to an area with people.
it will keep on following until it gets right next to the window. it's big enough that you can see it's face in a car window, so it's not the size of a small dog, more like a very large wolf or bear.
If you look into it's eyes then it forces you to crash the car, or do something dangerous like pour a can of gasoline around on the inside and light it up.
It could be the explanation for the causes of death for drivers on roads, who were tired. It's not the tiredness that gets you, it's the creature that follows.
Ideas, /x/?
>>
>>17637872
>>17637820
>>17636948
>>17636644
We can make sort of an innawood story out of this. Anyone wanna help? This could be good. Thought the locations could be
>innawood
>insane asylum (outlast feel)
>abandoned building/hospital
>subject of torture, made into a monster

Anyone wanna help with this?
>>
>>17636738
I'm the anon and I'm fine with this.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 184x274px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 184x274px
>>17636081
I had this idea ages ago of these strange creatures that kind of look like that classic gammell painting, only swaddled in shadowy rags.
These things appear just out of sight and watch you as you're born, or as you die.
If you accidentally see them though, maybe while tripping on a hallucinogen or something, you've broken a fundamental rule of reality and you have to go and become one of them, and they'll take you by force if you resist.

Could be a cool viral horror story considering
how psychedelics are becoming the recreational
drugs of millenials more and more

pic related.
>>
>>17636546
I dig that senpai. Come up with some fake accounts of sightings and it could even be an urban legend
>>
File: Escanear 1.jpg (434KB, 1134x1796px) Image search: [Google]
Escanear 1.jpg
434KB, 1134x1796px
it would live in wild areas, make tribes and have a weird name in some native language. they are not aggressive toward humans, just enigmatic.
>>
>>17636546
>>17636546
If this isn't "trashing man" and more "glitch people" or "noclip virus" some shit like that, that it happens to homeless people, and there's information about it on the deep web but all surface web related stuff gets deleted. Also, making the world beleive that there are cities in the USA where this kind of shit happens all the time but all of the news is censored by the deep web would be cool. Even fake, darknet podcasts disseminated on forum threads and chan boards in which people in these fictional cities talk about things like the glitch people and shady government shit we're not privy too could cause some buzz. It'd have to be handled expertly though or it'll just seem fake af and nobody would care.
>>
>>17637479
Fuck you no fucking go die
>>
File: vhsbitch.png (93KB, 624x580px) Image search: [Google]
vhsbitch.png
93KB, 624x580px
>>17636081
beemp
>>
File: 20160430_125832.jpg (662KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160430_125832.jpg
662KB, 2560x1440px
>>17636644
>>17636948
Did more doodles.
Thoughts? Ideas? Suggestions?
>>
>>17642047
Would be cool in a video game but this isn't scary or creepy in the slightest.
>>
>>17636436
Why's that bitch doing a backwards moonwalk?
>>
>>17636081
To me, anything that imitates family members. The short creepypasta about being called down to dinner by your mom, then getting pulled into the closet on your way down by your actual mother who tells you "be quiet, I heard it too" Still creeps me the fuck out.
>>
>>17636113
Gonna expand on my own idea this gave me.

Call it "Mirror Cracking" or "Mirror Twin".

The lore would go along the idea that a person makes crack lines but not real ones on a mirror (blood, makeup, or anything that can smear on its surface) to preform some kind of ritual to make another you fall from their side of the mirror into ours.

The ritual goes as. You need a full sized mirror or the spell will go a different way. You make the lines on the mirror; you then have to trick the mirror self to break through by faking the motions of banging on the surface and look like your in distress. If done right the mirror you breaks though and then will walk out its world and be loyal only to you.

Then if done wrong like doing this ritual on a mirror that only reveals your torso like in a bathroom mirror. If it breaks through then only that was seen will pass.

Worse your the one tricked into coming to their side.

Also take note that the mirror you is what passes through. What you wear is its skin not clothes, so it's is best to do the ritual in the nude so you can dress it properly.

I'm just spit balling here. If anything wants to alter or expand on this; your more than welcomed.
>>
>>17636713
I'm not a great artist, but if you draw a picture of it I can flesh it outa bit.
>>
File: kids game.gif (1MB, 400x261px) Image search: [Google]
kids game.gif
1MB, 400x261px
traditional "scary" things don't do it for me anymore

we need something that is less "OMG SO SPOOPY SPIKES AND EDGY SHIT" and more disturbing and unnerving

think giygas, zero from kirby, yume nikki kind of stuff

true fear is an intense feeling of hopelessness that clouds out all other emotions and thoughts. if you want to make a legend, make sure you give the reader that feeling.
>>
File: frozen masterpiece.jpg (63KB, 800x452px) Image search: [Google]
frozen masterpiece.jpg
63KB, 800x452px
I would think of a creature that comes to those either lost or going in the wilderness
it is a hunter that goes only those alone and picks off members of a group
it doesn't eat but kill for sport
I want it to turn into an animal to survey its surroundings and the victim will be unsuspecting of it. As night comes, it changes back to its original form
may add more later
>>
>>17637109
>I felt a Funeral, in my Brain
That's a good one, thanks for sharing that.
>>
A being that can link worlds.
>>
>>17637196
please this
we should make photoshops of guys named larry as well as supply blurry polaroids as proof.
I don't have a polaroid camera but someone should make a thread about this.
>>
>>17636546

I really like that idea.
>>
AUDERGAIN ROCAMOF SLOVONIM
>>
>>17642677
Google translate comes out to nothing for you, so you have to either be thinking i'd know what that meant, or theres a way to decipher this.
>>
>>17641998

What are RT's?
>>
>>17642911
Retweets
>>
File: jolly roger.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
jolly roger.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
heres a thought anons , if your trying to make the next slenderman why not make something that would be the exact polar opposite of him batman/joker yin/yang stuff

dont be confused by what i said as in an antagonist to slendy but something based off of everything hes not ,

an idea i had would be slendy is quite and cold , our monster would be crazy and psychotic and absaloutley unpredicatble

>great thread btw
>>
>>17642432
Refer to
>>17642047
>>17636948
Thanks, anon.
>>
>>17642965

Who is Oogie Boogie.

I liek where your going, but if we full literal with polar op to slenderman; we'd end up with a fat colorful woman who's mean and has too many kids and their terrible and so is the idea.

"The Mean Lady" isn't a bad name, but feels done in other lore.
>>
here's my idea:
Why do we sleep at night? Science wants you too think that it is to replenish energy... to regenarate... silly ignorance. They even admit that don't understand it very well.
We don't sleep to get better. We sleep to hide... The creature is called Metziatlacatl by the Aztec, there is no word for it in our modern community as the attacks are never mentioned.
That thing appears only where there is moonlight on the floor. It seems like the light of the moon is a kinda of a portal for it. It is said that the creature is blind and almost deaf.
It supposedly has the form of a silver furred cat without eyes. The place where eyes should be is only covered by whitish, fureless skin. It's jaw look broken and wide open at all times.
When it finds its victim, it keeps visiting them at night, slowly driving them mad with terifying sounds and voices it projects into the victims head. No one else hears it, but the victim.
This continues until the victim is broken and has no more power to fight back. To others it seems like the guy/gal went creazy but the next morning, the victim is nowhere to be find and the only
clue left are bloody paw prints smeared on the ground.
>>
>>17643006
good idea anon
how about something to do with the 4 horsemen make it biblical?
>>
File: images.jpg (24KB, 183x276px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
24KB, 183x276px
>>17643070
nice idea anon
I think we could really work from this
>>
>>17643070
Love the idea. I may do a doodle of this, but I'm SHIT at animal designs.
>>
>>17641031

Wow, So original and not edgy.
>>
>>17642965
"Black-Morbidly-obese-man" just doesn't have the same ring...
>>
We can use the Metziatlacatl form of horror for the basis and use the Metziatlacatl itself for the evidence or solidification of its existence.
>>
I'm an artist and I'll gladly help with this and post it on a new threat
>>
>>17643070
I saw a hallucination like this when I was on benadryl. My friend's face morphed into a white, fucked up cat's head. It looked like the head had no mouth but one was made for it with a jagged, vertical cut of a rusty knife or something. Its uneven teeth were vertical too instead of horizontal and when he spoke the makeshift "lip" flapped grotesquely. I also have recurring nightmares of a zombified cat with broken angel wings. They give off the weirdest fucking vibe. Not sure if this helps or anything but hopefully these ramblings from my subconscious help to inspire something. Loving the thread guys! You're all awesome!
>>
>>17636081
>I've enjoyed Slenderman over the past decade or so

Slenderman came about in 2009. Great try newfag
>>
>>17636546
Are you a female?
>>
File: jaro.png (240KB, 639x497px) Image search: [Google]
jaro.png
240KB, 639x497px
I have a story. It's more me recounting a story I was told, but that's a story anyway.

I went to New Orleans for a week for spring break back in '09. Stayed in the French Quarter in a hostel. One of my roommates was this fucking crazy creole black dude who was put out of home during Katrina, he sold pewter charms that he made himself in clay molds.

This is actually his story that he told me:

He used to live in the Mojave desert with a Mexican guy named Jaro who worked at a nearby meat packing plant. They stayed on opposite ends of a mobile home and split the bills, college buddies or something. Anyway, he'd see Jaro tossing and turning a lot in bed and he eventually woke the dude up in the middle of the night sobbing.

The guy asked Jaro what was wrong, and they were good friends so Jaro just up and said "We cut up a silver man at the plant today." They were a meat packing plant that got product from a lot of people across the country, so they'd get specialty goods. This one was a request from people who just brought in the carcass and had it cut up. A silver man, that's all he kept saying, like "He was a man, but he was silver and he had a long face." Jaro said he kept seeing the silver man looking at him.

My roomie didn't quite believe that kind of thing happened, and talked about calling the police or something, buy Jaro just said he'd go sleep in his car. It kept up for a few months, and Jaro quit his job and stopped paying bills and buying stuff since he couldn't sleep well.

At this point my roomie just gave me one of his pewter charms, pic related sorry about the quality. He just told me to hold onto it while he finished his story. I remember a lot of what he said verbatim, before he continued he said "You hold that there, keep it good. I'm fixin to tell you a bad thing."
>>
>>17644054
My roomie got a job at the same plant since Jaro had left an opening, but he noticed that Jaro started to sleep in a lot. My roomie described sleep paralysis, "Like it a mornin that you don't gotta move in your blood, but it ain't mornin yet." Apparently he started to wake up with it a lot towards the end of the time he lived with Jaro.

He got really distant towards the end of the story and started asking like... wasn't the bit about not moving weird enough? The silver man? I told him no and goaded him into continuing. He licked his bottom lip and just went "Yep."

The last time he saw Jaro he was sleeping on top of his blankets. He woke up with sleep paralysis again, looking right at Jaro's bed. "I been feeling like I was shaking, hear? Right in my bones like, but I didn't be moving." I don't remember how he said that exactly, his dialect wasn't quite hick or rasta or anything I really had the ability to identify so I just call it creole.

So he was sleeping on his side, staring at Jaro, feeling "more wrong than any other thing, wrong like your pet just died, like you have a dog and it just up and phhhpt." That's when he pointed at the charm in my hand.

"Now, him head weren't so long, but that was Jaro. If it weren't Jaro, that silver man he chop up been sleeped in his bed. Sit up and look at me and my eyes don't even gotta close, but I don't wanna be look at him. He's got a scary face."

Apparently Jaro or the silver man or whatever just got up and left his trailer.

Then he just looked away and said stuff like "Yeah, that Jaro. That him alright."

Spooks me to this day.
>>
>>17636546
I find it interesting from a purely psychological perspective that you automatically make the vic female and the monster male. Either you're a closeted rapist, a female with a fetish or simply screwed up.
>>
>>17644054
>>17644059
Holy fuck dude, that spooked me up real good! srsly, I feel like that one might stick with me.
>>
File: 1377592337826.gif (929KB, 264x320px) Image search: [Google]
1377592337826.gif
929KB, 264x320px
>>17644054
>>17644059
christ
>>
>>17636081
Slenderman was never scary.
>>
>>17637657
Gods you're so boring
>>
>>17642047
im scared by how awful it looks
>>
File: cunt.jpg (2KB, 145x109px) Image search: [Google]
cunt.jpg
2KB, 145x109px
How about our monster be a collctive of monsters or somthing ?

I think before we actually decide on the monsters image we net to cement the fear factor about it.

like what is it about our monster that would makes you shit your pants upon first glance?
>>
>>17643610
https://youtu.be/1KIKrSG-Xzc
>>
I have an idea...

A tiny bug living in the cracks in old walls. Can stay dormant for centuries. They especially like living in old apartment buildings, and when someone moves in, they smell them. They crawl into the human's ear at night and lay small eggs in the host's inner ear. Upon hatching, instinctively, the new tiny bugs crawl into the person's brain. The host may complain about ear ache at that stage. The tiny bugs, live inside of the brain, occupying spaces with the most synapses, effectively blocking them. They feed off of endorphins and so usually they eat up all of the host's happiness. Even things that once brought them joy, now get swallowed up by the bugs. The host is slowly driven insane, without the ability to feel any pleasure in life, and may sometimes even experience hallucinations and other psychotic effects. The bugs usually remain in the brain unnoticed, until driven to madness, the host kills themselves. At that point, the bugs leave the host's body, burying themselves deeply in the cracks of the old buildings, and often transferring to the brain's of the relatives of the deceased, craving the familiar scent.
>>
>>17636663
No.
Please don't talk about that.

There is no reason for anyone to ever talk about that unfortunate thread.
>>
>>17641934
That's some top tier shit man, I'll lend a hand
>>
>>17645405
>>17641934
>>17636644
>>17636948
>>17637820
Can someone do a rushed looking notebook sketch of this beauty? I need it for a possible story
>>
>>17642047
>life drawing
>no more anime bandages around eyes and teeth coming from lips

bad anon
>>
i just had an idea for a creature pop up in my head.
what if it movements are kind of like slithery up-to-the-wall-humanlike, slow and fast-ish at the same time/it is a humanoid, but it can be transparrent like a chammeleon but it does this better at night or poorly lighted enviroments.
and the thing is humans can rarely spot it, cause of it's cameleon like abilities of camuflage, but you can still see the eyes on the walls, doors .. anything really, you can see the slits of eyelids when it shuts its eeyes down.
but when he opens them... well that's the game over.... or a staredown.
>>
>>17636771
I always loved this fucking video
>>
>>17645405
>>17645499
Im the OP of pic related, would love to help.
>>
File: 1462148313893-1607116056.jpg (824KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1462148313893-1607116056.jpg
824KB, 2560x1440px
>>17645499
Ignore the messy table, just got home from work.
>hope its messy enough, did it in 5 minutes
>>
>>17646609
Many thanks
>>
>>17636771
That was a really good thread. THe SM2 music, name, and general format of the video is better suited to cringeworthy shit threads.
>>
>>17636169
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik_cGm60aSE
>>
When I was younger, my grandma died. It was by cancer, and it was bad but she was fine with dying, so she decided to go naturally, with lots of pain meds of course.

The proccess was slower than expected, and the toll on her was worse than expected. She became very sick, but wouldn't quit. The hospital seemed to just move her to a ward with the most hopeless terminal patients.

The thing was, she was my mother's mother, and mom couldn't handle being there anymore, breaking down at the sight, and saying the hospital just let her suffer. My father didn't feel like it was right for her to be left alone, and was himself, more suited to care for my mother, so I was believed to be her only possible visitor. So I went.

When I visited, she became more and more withdrawn until she checked out completely, alive but seeming unaware. When she was awake, she had her eyes half-open, and her head on its side, glaring behind and, muttering about something very quietly under her breath, "The fingers- its always the fingers- the fingers." When she slept, she slept to the same side. Seeming to wait to wake up with some sort of certainty.

One day, when I visited I fell asleep in the visitors chair and when I woke up she was sat upright with her eyes wide open looking right behind me.

I got closer to her and grabbed her hand and tried to get her attention, but I couldn't. She seemed fully lucid, but she didn't respond. Suddenly she began to speak aloud.

"Don't turn. If you turn, you'll see the fingers at the unclosed door. The fingers are always there. They are always behind you at every unclosed door. And once you see them, they stop hiding, they start waiting for you to see. The fingers love it here, they never have to hide. Don't turn, they are patient with us."

Then she just returned to her usual state. I waited there for hours after she returned to sleep, paralyzed in fear, unable to call a nurse or my father. I only left when my father came to get me.
>>
>>17648650
This is only a draft i will fix this up and make it better if I learn to like it enough.
>>
>>17637189
Or go the other way. Make sound fundamental to it.

Instead of being silent, it merely makes noises already present in your environment. Got a fan going? Would you really notice if it went up a decibel?
>>
>>17636948
It's too unrealistic, not possible to ARG
>>
>>17648915
If we get an anon thats pro at Photoshop, and a little bit of lore/made-up indian statues, then we can do this. Believe, anon.
>>
>>17637678
>>17637682
Your idea reminds me of a really great nip urban legend I read over at Saya's long ago, which still keeps me on the edge up to today.

It's about a guy who lives alone in an apartment, pretty normal stuff, but he has been hearing odd sounds around his house at night like furniture cracking and stuff. He gets a constant feeling of being stalked or observed, and in a fit of paranoia and insight he starts to move all of his furniture and check behind/under them, eventually finding a small humanoid creature tightly squeezed in the gap behind a wardrobe. It then looked at him and acknowledged he had won or something like that, then disappeared.
Next week, he learns two of his neighbors were apparently murdered, their bodies crushed then squeezed in gaps between furniture.
Guess they didn't find it in time.
>>
>>17636081
>Let's force a meme
Slenderman worked because the meme evolved organically.
>>
>>17637959
>le edge
>>
>>17643070
Interesting, but this one is too easily debunked because, you know, not everyone sleeps at night. Any person who works overnight shifts would just laugh at this, because, at the very least, it meant that the spook is too incompetent since it never attacked them.

>>17642401
Good as a fake ritual copypasta, but this isn't scary or effective as a creature. Also read up on Three Kings Ritual.

>>17637228
Great idea to write a story on top of, anon, but this one has signs too specific for people to believe it's happening to them.

>>17636644
Sounds like something out of Resident Evil or Silent Hill. Not scary.

>>17636697
This has amazing potential.
>>
>>17649103
It legit looks like a shitty anime OC to be completely honest.
>>
>>17645363
Lel he thinks its real, what a simple minded fag
>>
>wants to make new 'slenderman', struggles
>oblivious to how easily the 'egg homoculus' took on life of its own
>>
>>17636596
Interesting. Or something to do with it in general.
>>
>>17636771
Hilarious and spooky
>>
>>17636081
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_oJAAXSJCc
>>
A new boogeyman, eh /x/?

How about a creepy guy that can become so thin, he's basically invisible? That he slinks under doorways, slips through windows, seeps into floors, and passes through walls?

Or he can elongate his legs to chase you, can stretch his arms to grab you, and wrap himself around to envelop you in darkness?

Something like if a ghost and Mr. Fantastic had a creepy, Babadook-esque-like baby. Maybe he's made of a black ooze that can mold and hold shape?
>>
October is a pretty good month for ghosts screaming.
>>
>>17636490
Free people is the name given to Djinn and Guls. It's the duty of every Mohammedan person to hunt them out and eradicate them and their young where possible. Failure to discharge this racial duty is punishable by stoning if it's ever found out. Spend some time in Asia....
>>
>>17636081

An airborne virus that makes babies become microcephalic?
>>
>>17649538
>egg homoculus
You mean those red things in Berserk?
>>
>>17636081
>"The time has come to retire the character"
That time was in 2011, desu.
>>
>>17636644
i imagined one of those calarts character designs
>>
>>17637141
Thrasher sounds even more cheesy as fuck
>git um Thrasher!
>>
>>17641934
>sounds generic and uninteresting
>>
File: derp.png (550KB, 1044x865px) Image search: [Google]
derp.png
550KB, 1044x865px
The pickle people of Oakland California
>>
This thread sucks, slender man was "good" because it was subtle, he wasn't some pointy toothed anime bandaged creature he was subtle.
Always off in the distance and unmoving to give off that eerie feel because you didn't know what he was gonna do and when he was finally close you still didn't know what he was gonna do just what was assumed.

Good fear is not knowing, good fear is what you can't see, like that gnawing sensation somethings gonna get you the closer you get to lit door from the dark

>tl;dr stop forcing it and trying to implement your shit tier creepy pasta monsters
>triggered
>>
>>17652282
Forgot to add
>ITT: Creepy pasta circle jerk
>>
>>17636688
Double dubs speak truth
>>
>>17649395
But the memo was created to evolve faster and last longer than most, all we're doing is giving birth
>>
>>17637696
>smile.jpg

Nah but I agree, dogs could get some more spotlight.
>>
>>17644061
Or neither. This ONLY makes yourself sound like the screwed up one, reading into a simple word choice of genders and coming out with closet rapists and fetishes. From a purely psychological perspective, you're interesting.
>>
>>17636644
How about some screaming in pain and agony thrown into the mix
>ain't nothing scarier than knowing that sonofabetch has some type of sentience
>never hear a bear screaming
>they're still scary as fuck though
>>
>>17639210
If done well that could actually work.
The thing is, we still need a cool, at least semi-original concept for the monster itself.

You'd need a lot of patience to pull it off, but damn it would be awesome.
>>
>>17639891
Have you reported that dumb piece of shit yet?
No kid should suffer because the parents were dropped too many times on their heads as babies.
>>
File: Hellhounds man.jpg (1MB, 2398x4249px) Image search: [Google]
Hellhounds man.jpg
1MB, 2398x4249px
>>17637696
>>17637709
>>17640176
I prefer this one.
>>
File: 1448150414742.jpg (15KB, 362x372px) Image search: [Google]
1448150414742.jpg
15KB, 362x372px
>>17639891
Jesus Christ that poor child!
>>
You guys/gals could benefit from watching some episodes of doctor who. There are quite a few things in some episodes that use some of the suggestions I'm seeing for a creature. Incase your lazy or don't want to watch any, I'm going to put two of my favorites from it below that are playing on fears and concepts I'm seeing suggested.
1. "Weeping Angels" These guys and gals are seemingly inanimate objects, statues in their case. Unless no-one is looking that is. These freakingly fast "statues" stalk their victims. These things make their victims seem crazy and delusional, since they're intelligent enough to make their movements only obvious to the victim. They can move about 50 feet in the time it takes you to blink. When they finally catch up to you, when you lose sight of them, they touch you. Their touch sends you back in time to live out the rest of your days, while they feed on energy from the rest of the life you would have lived if you had remained in the 'present'.
2. Can't remember what they call 'em but they're kind of like Slenderman in that they're tall and wear suits. Kind of like Weeping Angels, their strength is what happens when you look away. Unlike the Weeping Angels they can move when you're looking so you and anyone else watching is completely aware of them. Unless you look away. Lose sight of them, even for a second and you'll forget the entire encounter. You can literally turn your head and sneeze and when you look back you'll be like 'WTF are you?!?'
To me these are some interesting representations of what I consider base fears, what happens when you're not looking. I'll give my idea in another post.
>>
File: autist-poop3.png (912KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
autist-poop3.png
912KB, 1280x720px
>>17639891
>>
The issue I'm seeing here is that these Ideas are all good for one story, but of we're trying to create a beastie with reach and appeal we need one that other people want to lie about. I liked the parasite post from earlier, but then generating photographic "proof" is difficult. My suggestion would to make something that leans feral-predatory, possibly vaguely feline or canine in form, but bears malice rather than just hunger. Something that bridges the gap between sociopath and animal predator.
>>
>>17653232
I watched (never to completion tho) a few episodes of Doctor Who, and I really liked the idea of the Weeping Angels.
Imagine fighting these things, preferably without having a set look, and then you end up in a wax museum. Completely surrounded by creepy human-like statues, not knowing whether one of them is a Weeping Angel.

Also, I think the Slenderman-like guy is called The Silence.
>>
>>17653246
This shit honestly makes me scared of human stupidity.
We like to scare ourselves with monsters and extradimensional beings coming for our blood, but if given the opportunity I think we'd just accidentally kill our own whole species.
>>
I think this idea >>17653253
using this approach >>17639210

Would be pretty amazing. A scary, predatory creature, similar to things we already know, making it easy to envision. Plus it actively thinks and acts with malice and intent rather than just instinct. Brought to life in a way that seems like a natural discovery.
>>
>>17653232
Okay, that poster here.
I'm thinking we could definitely adapt the Weeping angel concept into something more scary than, to paraphrase 'The Doctor', the nicest serial killers in the universe. I also think the 2nd creature I listed could be adapted.
I'm thinking we turn the Weeping Angel into something else. My idea is a shapeshifting creature that also disguises itself as an inanimate object. These ones, besides moving when no-one is around, move other shit around too. An example, that garden gnome you bought might be one of these and it sneaks into your house and moves your fucking keys, hat, whatever aggravates you. It also moves other stuff in order to make you suspicious. Say you got 2 garden gnomes. It does it's poltergeist shit enough that you finally start suspecting that other garden gnome, which it also moves. You get rid of the other one and all seems well. Then, after long enough to think, holy shit it might have been that fucking garden gnome, it starts showing you it's true form, which is not an inanimate object. It learned it can fuck with your head, now it wants to fuck you up (not sexually). Actually this next part seems like a completely different creature. Maybe this could be a juvenile.
>>
File: pl_arts_sugimoto7_f.jpg (29KB, 660x823px) Image search: [Google]
pl_arts_sugimoto7_f.jpg
29KB, 660x823px
>>17646609
you are bad at drawing, please stop begging for attention. please never draw anything again.
your 'art' is just like what comes from those poor kids bleached buttholes.
>>
>>17653261
That sounds right. Been a while since I've watched it.
>>17653232
>>17653406
It lets you see it in a variety of the unnatural forms it can take until it finds the one that evokes the reaction it wants from you. Different individuals of this can want different reactions and have different goals. One might disguise it as the hottest, most jaw-dropping member of your desired sex you'll ever see, something you'd never think you could have a chance with. Except it makes you think it wants you. But it's just setting you up for a fall. When you decide you can't live without that person, it leaves you in the worst possible way, the way it knows is going to provoke a suicidal reaction that you're going through with. Then when you're about to do it for real, it shows up in its truest form, an utter monster and it proceeds to kill you 50 times over.
Alternatively, it may choose a form that invokes total fear in you, one that haunts your dreams and makes you afraid to open your eyes when you wake from sleep. Then one of those dreams it invades, one so bad it makes you want to wake up because the creature isn't that bad... well that's a dream you'll never wake up from.
It also can assume the form of other people. Maybe you have a perfect life, a loving family, nothing could make you hapthat it commits a grisly murder and decides to make you the suspect, and zees to it that you spend the rest of your life in prison for something you had nothing to do with.

This probably eliminates my ideas entirely but I think whatever we (by that I mean you) needs a few attributes to work. Since I'm so fucking ADD and type so damn much I'll list them in another post.
>>
File: 3160305.jpg (14KB, 273x338px) Image search: [Google]
3160305.jpg
14KB, 273x338px
>>17636081
how about this, a creepy clown that kills children has sex with their lifeless bodies and encase them in the walls of his house
>>
>>17653456
Okay so here they are. I've been typing all this out on my phone and I'm in a hurry so sorry for any undecipherable sentences.
1. It has to be weird enough to get people's attention but it can't be something that comes of like the ravings of a insane person or someone with way too much time on their hands.
2. It should be able to provide an explanation for something or fill a niche, not just some random thing that does stuff. That will get it disregarded like those shitty, stupid creepypasta my brother was into for a year.
3. It can't be disregarded or diissed because people can explain it with something simple, obvious and/or logical. Ex. The numerous things people can claim are sleep paralysis, explain what sleep paralysis is and it seems like a possible/likely rational explanation for it.
4. It has to be different from other things, meaning it can't be considered inspired by or a form of something else. It should be unique in several respects and unable to be easily compared to an already established character.

Well I'm going to shut up now before my ADD makes me do something stupider than what I've likely already done.
>>
>>17653253
Addendum: the reason I suggest the predatory animal form is that its easy to connect myths across multiple cultures to support it.
>>
>>17653535
Good point. That gives it another level of believability.
People will mention the possible connections and mistaken identifications that it could have had as other things and give it more weight. Making people want to make up stories about it and spread it.
>>
File: ENQDw.jpg (135KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
ENQDw.jpg
135KB, 480x640px
Anything to do with this image.
>>
>>17653920
godamn the eye discomfort must be surreal
>>
>>17653920
fuck shit makes my face tingle
>>
File: 220px-Leshy_(1906).jpg (17KB, 220x186px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Leshy_(1906).jpg
17KB, 220x186px
The Leshy. It came to the Americas with the Russian immigrants around the late 19th century. Many slavic people have been afraid of the Leshy for centuries although the Leshy has been quite peaceful. However that has all changed.
It now roams the great American forests and according to some it is aggressive, some have been lost in spots where Leshyie apparently have been sighted. They can change size and shape. Sightings in Pennsylvania and Alaska are prevalent.
>>
>>17653406
The polymorph from the British television show red dwarf. Look it up.
>>
I will just try to put a piece of mind in this. Combine ideas from different sources.

Before the sun could ever give day to planet earth, there was darknes. And in darkness lurked shadow. As time passed, shadows became aware of their existence as a whole, for they began to see each other. But seeing each other meant they were not together. Tthey could tell that one part was under a rock, and the other beneath the mountain. Parts spreaded and dissappeared.
Came the day light reached everything on the surface. Shadows ran for shelter. They hid for what man could concieve as an eternity, and the universe as the blink of an eye.
Time passed. Shadows found each other. Gathered. Not knowing if the sun kept shining, they existed in fear.
Man evolved, built, understood, lived, died.
Shadows decided to take a look. Sent parts of the whole to see the surface. They saw the buildings. They saw specs of light in narrow roads. Lethal light. They saw also spaces. Dark places. They saw white shadows moving inside vessels. Saw us.
They percieved an advantage in all of this. If there was a way to extract the white shadow from the vessel, perhaps the white light wouldn't hurt them. Shadows could reclaim what was theirs from the very beggining. Could use the vessels to protect themselves while finding a way to achieve absolute pitch black darkness.
They have been trying, since the sight of the first vessels. They have been running and hiding. Lurking in every corner. They noticed we were aware of their existance, but not of their threat.
Every time that you see a shadow on the corner of your eye, thinking you saw nothing, you were wrong. They are right behind you. The only thing keeping them away is the light. It is hard to know if it's just the desklamp, or the light in your room, or the monitor, or the white shadow that habitates inside you, or you are. Something is keeping them from getting you. For now.

Dunno...Seems...something.
>>
I remember as a child I was very strange, in school i would always stare at the ceiling and was very sexual. One day during recess, some kid grazed his knee, and everyone was crowding him because they weren't used to seeing gore and you know kindergartners, they are always up for drama. the kid who got grazed was really quiet, but when he got hurt he was really screaming. I pushed my way into his line of sight and started insulting him. That night as my mom was reading a book to me, I looked to the window on my right and lo and behold, that kid was standing ON MY FUCKING WINDOW. I screamed like a banshee, and hitting the window, almost breaking it. When my mom asked me what was wrong after a few attempts to grab me, I told her what I saw. After that we arranged a meeting with the kid's parents, and they told us he was asleep when i saw him. That window's all boarded up now, but I would usually just stare at that wall.
>>
File: ahpruvd.png (7KB, 220x217px) Image search: [Google]
ahpruvd.png
7KB, 220x217px
>>17636119
>>17637959
oldfags detected
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IS2O7MUJtQ
>>
A thoughtform is the equivalent concept to a tulpa but within the Western occult tradition. The Western understanding is believed by some to have originated as an interpretation of the Tibetan concept. Its concept is related to the Western philosophy and practice of magic. Occultist William Walker Atkinson in his book The Human Aura described thought-forms as simple ethereal objects emanating from the auras surrounding people, generating from their thoughts and feelings. He further elaborated on thoughtforms in his following book, Clairvoyance and Occult Powers. The book explains how experienced practitioners of the occult can produce thoughtforms from their auras that serve as astral projections which may or may not look like the person who is projecting them, or as illusions that can only be seen by those with "awakened astral senses". The theosophist Annie Besant wrote a book titled Thought Forms, describing them in detail. The book divides them into three classes: forms in the shape of the person who creates them, forms that resemble objects or people and may become "ensouled" by "nature spirits" or by the dead, and forms that represent "inherent qualities" from the astral or mental planes, such as emotions.
>>
>>17641631
>>17641631
That's a Noh mask. Kabuki is a whole other thing. But you should still call the entity Mr. Spooky Kabuki.
>>
>>17636436
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

this was top fucking kek
>>
>>17636169
What the fuck does Anime smell like?
>>
>>17641975
Why not all three?

Let's suppose that the thrashing man phenomena has been going on for decades, maybe centuries. A millenial might recognise the behaviour as 'glitchy' or 'noclip', but for someone even as young as 40 the word 'thrashing' would come to mind first.

It wouldn't be too hard to fake a couple of old newspaper pages, or a police/ambulance report.
>>
>>17641850
Building on this: when you're driving, on a hot summer's day, and you see the tarmac shimmer - you're looking into another dimension.

One summer's day, you'll gaze into the shimmering light and see your own bloodied corpse staring back at you.
>>
>>17636546
I really like this idea GG
>>
Parodies, people who aren't really people and have characteristics that make them seem off
>>
File: a;lksdfl;kasjf;lkasj.jpg (20KB, 511x384px) Image search: [Google]
a;lksdfl;kasjf;lkasj.jpg
20KB, 511x384px
>>17636081
i present to you the legend of the spooky ghost

>this one time there was a ghost that was flying around a room. it was really spooky and it was flying around and chasing people. there was a guy standing in a room and the ghost went up to him and said boo
>pic related
>>
>>17636546
I think that maybe rather than a distinct sound, a sudden drop of ambient noise/pressure would have a really gut wrenching effect. By drop of pressure I mean like how pressure drops when your plane is landing, but only really slightly, like your ears and sinuses just get that kind of weird feeling. No pain or anything. Really subtle.
>>
>>17636644
desu this is a little boring and edgy.
>>
>>17636724
Ehhh I know that this is about popularity but I just find stuff that explains shit and has clear consequences so boring and overdone. It's a real shame more people don't fawn over unexplained surrealism, that shit is so good and often so well constructed
>>
>>17636979
that's comedic, not scary lol
>>
>>17637159
boring and contrived
>>
>>17637696
Packs of feral dogs that are designed to stalk one person at a time, learning about where they live, where they work, what the do during the day etc. Really aggressive but never attack. Normal looking, just large with glassy eyes. They're watching you but you don't know why or who for and you never will. They stop after a while and you never see any of them again. Basically weird dog (possibly dog-cam) gangstalking. I had a dream about this.
>>
>>17637725
Or sudden attacks/murders/deaths that no one expects that leave maybe one or two clues that no one can understand or decode, like the girl in the water tank
>>
>>17637820
fleshlight head
>>
>>17637511
>You could be looking the fucker straight in the eye, and not even know he's there

This is honestly pure fucking fire. Very good thinking, anon.
>>
someone make a new thread
>>
OP finally back. Lots of great ideas on here. I especially love all the mirror/reflection ones as well as the thrashing man.

As far as my 'Trunk lady' one I've started rewriting a creepypasta and like the setup but would be open toward some, hopefully, helpful criticism.

The trunk lady as it stands now is a full fledged Japanese yurei who resides in a cursed wardrobe steamer trunk that the protagonist buys from an antique store in Japantown in Seattle, WA. She has the trademark long, black hair which often covers her face and pale white skin. I was thinking that she could be halfway between a seductive yurei and a vengeful one. I had also been considering the possibility of her being an ubume yurei and having had lost an infant tragically, which would be another aspect of her haunting.

I like the idea of her hiding around the main character's cramped apartment once she's freed from the trunk and softly cries or the like while she's hidden. I'd also been thinking about if she was an ubume yurei that there could even be long, rotting umbilical cords strewn about the apartment and coming from the trunk.

As for her appearance, if she were a seductive yurei, which I like the idea of, she'd have a perfect body and usually always be seen in the nude and showing off her body to the main character, only to find a monstrous face hiding under her long, flowing hair. I was thinking maybe she could kill victims with sex too, like she literally drains the life force out of them and they're added to the trunk themselves. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
>>
New thread
>>17660301
>>
File: image.jpg (7KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7KB, 125x125px
>>17636081
I had a weird abstract dream last night, if that helps.

The dream was I was a kind of Louis Theroux type journalist visiting this large compound that was dedicated to treating the severely mentally disabled, on a desolate moor in rural Ireland, I was raining heavily. The doctor who was giving me a tour of the place looked vaguely child-molestery and was way too pleased to show me how the facility was run, the inside of the place had a very grey cementey look to it, they was an aura of a sickly green stagnant air everywhere inside, everything seemed DIY and cobbled together.
The area where the patients were kept and treated was behind scratched plexiglass. The retarded wails of the patients were omni present.
Down a hall I could see a cripple who fallen over hours ago lying in a pool of piss and shit, he looked dead.
Suddenly, there was a bang on the glass, a tall emaciated, dead eyes blonde woman through herself against it. She exhaled a mist of dark blood against the glass. "I see you've met one of our nurses" the doctor said, "They were created from sheep, we tried using deer, but sheep make the best nurses," He informed me the sheep breathe the blood of the deceased spastics, as a method of recycling, the nurse stared at me with a vacant expression, then scuttled down the hall on all fours.
"If you're a lucky boy I'll let you see her wool, and if you're good she might let you feel it." The man told me.
Through the crack in a door I saw a doctor raping an identical nurse, in front of a piss and shit covered crippled patient who was violently masturbating with his one working arm, she was crying an inhuman sob.
As I left the facility the doctor gave me a jar of sweets and told me to tell the paper about all the great work they they're doing for the human race, and that some day he'll show me the "inner sanctum" where all they're accomplishments are made.
I got into the car, the driver turned to me and said "Don't believe his lies"

Not great,
>>
>>17642911
Rectum tattoos
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.