[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shadow People

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

File: shadowman.jpg (2KB, 293x172px) Image search: [Google]
shadowman.jpg
2KB, 293x172px
I am somebody that often has sleep paralysis.Sometimes I even Astroproject. When I have sleep paralysis it's not seldom that I see shadow people. Anybody else?
>>
After my brother played with a Ouija board he experienced it for a few nights. He said he saw shadows in the room and leaning over him
>>
>>17635967
I usually see a woman screaming at me. Although sometimes it looks like hundred of very small creatures running towards me.
>>
I had these weird fucking experiences where I wake up in the dead of night. I can't move my body at all. I almost shit my pants when I saw the OP's picture; it looks exactly like this dream I had of me being not able to move like usual in my sleep. Only this fucking shadow guy was there. He said one thing before never showing up again,
"Sorry about this but I can't have anyone digging around anymore."
>>
Poster here again.Has anyone gotten up when their able to start astroprojecting while in sleep paralysis and fought the shadowman/people.

P.S. this picture is not the only shadowperson it is simply the most dangerous.
>>
>>17635967
I once fought the shadow people
>>
The paralysis will get worse. They will also start to visit when awake. I don't know who or what they are but they killed my brother, and have started to trouble my sister in the past few weeks. I think I was the one who let them in. I'm scared to sleep anymore so have started smoking weed alot and drinking coffee 24/7.

They will talk to you if you try. My brother was talking to them before he died. Leaving a light on while you sleep helps to wake you up if you get stuck with them.

I don't want to be with them anymore
>>
I'm so fucking scared they will harm my sistre
>>
I suffer from sleep paralysis, and it is actually scary. Sometimes I just see a person standing there doing nothing, all while I can't move or talk, but this is actually normal. Many people suffer from this(sleep paralysis people) because their body is not fully waken up yet, so you mighr see these people.
>>
>>17636041
>got jumped by niggers
>>
>>17636075
>>17636073
what I would do is exchange myself for my family.. let them do things to you in return let your family go untouched
>>
>>17636041
Don't you laugh at me, I have a spell that'll make you show me your real form! A cave rat taught it to me.
>>
>>17635967
>04/28/16(Thu)19:07:36 No.17636266
I read a lot of people having experiences in their sleep. However, I had mine when I was fully awake; playing hide-and-go-seek in fact.

I was maybe 10 or 11 and was playing with my cousins and neighbor's kid. We were in the kitchen hiding when my neighbor decided to go rush the "seekers" and tackle them. We stood up and rushed to the living room where they were at and then I fell flat on my face. I felt someone grab my pants and made me trip.

When I looked back, I saw the silhouette of a man. But it was absolutely pitch dark black. Absolutely no light was reflecting from "him".

I was scared shitless and ran away from this thing. My mind couldn't comprehend what just happened so I just convinced myself that it didn't happen. I just couldn't accept the fact what just happened. I never told anyone about it until just recently.
>>
>>17635967
While some people have already pointed this out, but it's something That needs confirmation.Almost everybody will experience sleep paralysis.Another thing though is that while I do believe that shadow people are real, not just things that attack you in a state of sleep paralysis.The only "scientific" reason for someone dying from sleep paralysis is if they had some sort of heart disorder that would cause the die from an extreme scare.
>>
>>17635967
>When I have sleep paralysis it's not seldom that I see shadow people
That's interesting, whenever I have a lucid dream I see shadow people.
I know I am in a dream but the shadow people have control over it and can change things at will.
If anyone is interested I can recount the first time I met the shadow beings when I made a deal with them.
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>17635967
Fuck everything about this thread. This is why I told myself I can't go back to /x/. A little over a year ago I was asleep in my dorm room (same room I'm in right now, spoopy shit) and it was really late at night (around 3 am) and I felt myself waking up and then I looked over to see a shadow of a guy staying literally right next to my bed, right over me, looking like he was holding a large object over his head and getting ready to hit me with it. No face or texture or anything, the room was really dark so I only saw a shadow. I instantly screamed and grabbed to turn on the clamp light attached to my headboard and when I did and looked there was nothing of course. I thought it was some anomalous thing like my brain forgot to turn off my dream before I woke up so it leaked into my awake mind as a hallucination, and was actually scared maybe it was the first symptom of a brain tumor. Also because I had never felt scared in this dorm or seen or experienced anything here before I had no reason to think it was something else. But this thread has me scared shitless. Fuck you /x/
>>
I've seen plenty of sleep paralysis threads in the past, where people told stories of their experiences.

For instance, my past experience:

>Be deployed
>wake up in the middle of the night
>can't move my body, heavy weight on me
>knew right away what it was
>didn't panic, as I knew it would dissipate
>just took in the experience, and realized how one could perceive it, had they not heard of sleep paralysis before
>neat

However, I haven't heard much about the cause of it.

I recently had an experience tonight that warrants documenting.

>Be away from home for work.
>staying in a loft with three other guys
>sharing a room with one other (incredibly small beds)
>wake up just after 2am, go to get water, take a piss
>back in bed, drift off
>hear a noise
>keeping my eyes mostly shut, I see the sillhouette of my roommate against the green walls get up and walk towards me, towards the door.
>assuming he is going to use the bathroom as well
>impressed at myself for how well I can see with my eyes barely open
>it would probably appear as if I were completely asleep
>it even feels like my eyes are shut
>since when were the walls of my room green?
>I open my eyes, pitch black
>I can hear my roommate breathing as he lay in bed next to me
>confused, because I was wide awake during that last experience
>I close my eyes again, and attempt to sleep
>the green glow of the room returns
>I can feel the rectangular plane of my bed begin to rise as consciousness fades
>it's not an actual voice that I hear, but thoughts being projected, from my dream narator.
>he begins talking to me, but in third person as it is not me
>"What kind of ignorant fool would go with them? Don't you know any better? You're letting them trick you? Oh. You are doing it intentionally? You are doomed."
>I'm still quire conscious as this is going on. I can move my lips, and look around, though my eyes are still closed.

Cont.
>>
>>17637260
>I begin to piece it together, as I feel a sensation of a presence drawing me in, saying "come"
>the bed plane is continuing to slowly rise, and cant forward as it floats towards the black of the door
>I look down, through myself, through the bed plane, down below
>and I see the shape of the glowing white bed below, with a shadow of myself laying in it
>I recognized that this was astral projection, as I was very conscious and but a few moments ago, my eyes were open
>quotes from Insidious begin replaying in my mind
>"Last night, I watched myself sleep..."
>"last night, I watched myself sleep. Then I flew away"
>I am continued to be drawn by the door, as the bed plane continues to float higher
>part of me is excited, as this would be a new adventure
>another part however, knowing that it was just a movie, that it depicted out of body experiences as inherintly dangerous.
>regardless, I wanted down
>as I tried to get back down to my body, struggling against the floating
>the green room suddenly collapsed on me, binding my arms, plummeting to the bed
>I tried to yell "Help!" to my roommate, but it came out as a horribly crude snore, as I couldnt move my mouth
>I watch, immobilized as the green room vanishes into a dot, returning to darkness
>finally it let go of me

>feeling incredibly cold, I wasn't sure if it was from fright, or that my blanket was on the floor, and most of my sheets were off of me
>and I noticed that i was on the edge of my small bed
>I cover myself up, and try to not be rattled by the incredibly lucid experience I just partook
>I turn to my side and close my eyes again.
>the room is green again
>I open my eyes, pitch black
>I close them, green
>Its not a slowly growing green like before, it's a stark contrast
>very bright, and real
>I decide that if I can't control it, I will just keep my eyes open.

I've been up for about an hour now, wide awake. I need to get back to sleep though. We'll see
>>
I've had sleep paralysis multiple times in my life, but the only time I have actually seen something was Kermit the Frog holding a shotgun outside my window. And yes I am not joking as much as I wish I was.

I have had bizarre tactile hallucinations though during episodes though.
>>
>>17636266
t. No bark noonan
>>
>>17636023
>>17635967
>astroproject

Its astral project you underage tard.
>>
>>17635967

Anyone encounter someone like this:

Wake into sleep paralysis, feels like you can make very small movements.

Focus trying "inch yourself off the bed"

Think to yourself "hey this is great, maybe if I fall off the bed I'll wake out of it"

Continue trying to move and inch yourself, feel like you're approaching the edge of the bed. About to tip over.

Suddenly snap out of sleep paralysis.

You've haven't moved at all.
>>
>>17636023
no, are they dangerous?
>>
>>17635967
I used to have sleep paralysis often in my old home where my family resides. There was some paranormal stuff happening there, objects moving on their own and once where a blue orb flew around my sisters room where she was sleeping with her boyfriend. It scared the shit out of him but she didn't see it.

I haven't personally experienced paralysis more than a handful of times since many years have passed.

However, I have seen shadows in the new location a few times, have strange dreams here too and always seem to wake up drenched in sweat even if sleeping through a cool period of the day/night. Anyone else experience this? Last dream I recall I was on a flight and didn't know the best route to where I was going and I was being hounded by the pilot/passengers (it was a small maybe 4-6 seater plane).
>>
>>17636266
Was this "Cave" you speak of actually a large sewer and you were taught by a mutated Rat that Raised you and your Mutated Turtle brothers feeding you nothing but Pizza and teaching you the ways of his KungFu. Whats your favorite color, I hope its Red tehehehe
>>
Try 5-HTP and ZMA before bed. I take those and I don't have any problems.
On empty stomach.
>>
>>17635967
Does that shadow with the hat miss a few fingers from the right hand?
>>
>>17636023
yes. saw one tall figure with three others floating around my bed. I could see myself asleep. I was trying to hit the tallest one but my arms were slow.
>>
I think sleep peralysis happened to me the other night for the first time. I remember smelling pizza intensely and wondering about it in my dream, I then started hearing like an intense buzzing sound like every 30 seconds. I remember being awake enough to try and get my eyes open but nothing was working, the buzzing was starting to scare me and all I could smell was pizza. After I don't no how long I forced my eyes open and just layed there, it was like 4 Am and nobod was awake let alone making pizza.
>>
I've been seeing shadow people at least once a week for the past 4 years. Never had sleep paralysis while it occurred. I just recently started to get combative with them.
>>
>>17636041
shut the fuck up david
>>
>>17635977
but ouija boards are literally just pieces of cardboard that don't do anything
>>
>>17636073
Hol up, doesn't light create shadows? So, logically speaking wouldn't it be smarter to sleep in complete darkness?
>>
You dont have to suffer from sleep paralysis to see shaddow people. They're all around you, echoes in time that slowly fade away.
>>
>>17636041
Details, please! Are you the champion of light?
>>
I tried fluvoxamine when I was a teen and had what I believe to be sleep paralysis. I don't know if I actually closed and opened my mouth or dreamed I was doing it, but I could see birds flying out when my mouth was open. If I closed it I could hear their bones crunching under my teeth so I had to keep my mouth open the entire night. I was aware that I was laying in my bed and could see and hear this happening, but I was frozen and thought I had gone insane. Needless to say, I have never taken that med since then.
>>
>>17637190
*wanting to know more intensifies*
>>
I sleep on my chest, never get sleep paralysis. Although I can remember a nightmarish false awakening.

The one time I slept on my back I immediately had near paralysis that I could thankfully awake from by wiggling my finger and regaining control from there.
>>
>>17636041
it aint me starts playing
>>
>>17640242

underrated post. this actually makes amazing sense
>>
>>17637242
watch a movie called "The Nightmare" 2015 docu-movie about sleep paralysis, it's awesome
>>
I've had sleep paralysis twice. The first time I thought i was turned around, but I swear there was the silhouette of a woman in a dress behind me. The second time the shadow person was a man with a beanie hat, and I swear he had a gun.
>>
Some nights, when I lie on my back in the still darkness of my bedroom,
There is a large humanoid form, almost completely black, that circles me around my bedroom walls
It's like a dark projection on a screen, and it comes towards me, then away, endlessly, until I eventually fall asleep, knowing its still there
It's been happening since I was a child, but back then I had way more encounters seeing shadow people/animals
>>
>>17637537
>5-HTP
Does it really work improving serotonine levels?
>>
>>17644434
yes, and sleep. you need to take about 300mg on empy stomach daily also consider ZMA
>>
>>17640223
This
>>
I once saw a shadow walking past my door for a few seconds. Other than that I something moving in my walls. Nothing too scary desu
>>
File: 1526318249314.png (257KB, 400x460px) Image search: [Google]
1526318249314.png
257KB, 400x460px
>>17635967

I've been experimenting with the WILD technique for a while in order or lucid dream, but I haven't been able to yet, save for once.

However, one thing I can do every night, and will do tonight, is trigger minor hallucinations that are actually pretty cool/interesting. I actually had a pretty neat one from last night:
>go to bed around 4:00AM
>lay on my back as usual
>cover eyes with a gray pillow case to block out sunrise in a couple of hours
>lay for maybe 5 minutes, letting my mind drift away
(to get to the drifting away while conscious part, i usually focus on trying to "feel" like i'm floating. i don't know about any of you guys, but if i focus on not feeling my body, i can experience mild sensations of my bed turning over/flipping/hovering etc)
>auditory hypnagogia becomes increasingly intense, eventually to the point of sounding like wall-shattering bells inside of my ears
>hypnagogia subsides, and i open my eyes
>small beams of light from my window leak through the pillowcase over my eyes and create flowing patterns
>light patterns turn into delicate and transparent flower petals that are waving pleasantly before my eyes
>looks/feels like i'm in a large cavern of these huge white flowers, but i know the pillowcase is still there touching my face

it's pretty incredible. i don't really ever see "shadow people," but i do sometimes see indiscernible figures in the dark that may resemble humanoid beings. when i focus on them, they are usually putting their "arms" and "hands" near my face, or just sortof waving them slowly in front of me. it's trippy.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.