[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Port Arthur Massacre, 20years later

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 21

File: 1457346026201.jpg (31KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
1457346026201.jpg
31KB, 650x488px
So, does anyone have any good images or documents in regards to the Port Arthur massacre? Any unique theories? Anybody think that it wasn't a false flag, and Martin Bryant acted alone?
>>
Honestly, like the Sandy Hook shit, I don't see how he could have acted alone. Especially the Port Arthur guy. I don't see how he could go from being so mentally challenged that he could barely function in everyday life, to planning something so detailed.

Same with Lanza. I don't see how a smarmy little shit could have done what he did.
>>
True, I don't think it was a single shooter incident. I'm really hoping someone has some good links, wikipedia is janky as Shit.
>>
>>17631547
I remember reading about the wounds on the victims, that they were hit in their chest then head, a trademark of professional assassins.

Functional retards can be smart though. He could have seen this in a movie or book.
>>
>>17631566

Adam Lanza's favorite video game was Paper Mario, it doesn't quite fit the MO of a violent mass murderer.

Definitely some MK Ultra shit.
>>
>>17631573
He still would have had to practice with his weapons to be that consistent. So not only would he have had to plot an attack, and whatnot, but he would have had to sneak out quite often to practice, to get THAT good at shooting.

Like, no matter how smart you are, to consistently shoot like he did you need to be fairly proficient, which takes a lot of practice. And him being as handicapped as he was, I'd bet it would have taken him even longer.

I'm not saying it was impossible for him to have just "been a natural", or maybe he had super autism powers, but it's very unlikely. Personally, I don't think he fired a shot. I think he was dumped off, had the murder weapon(s) thrown out with him, and left to be caught.
>>
>>17631583
The other example i'd point out, one where a totally functional person goes on a "SUPER SCARY MASS SHOOTING RAMPAGE", would be the last shooting is Aussieland where that guy held up the cafe or whatever. That was a totally untrained, had little to no practice, but mostly normal person. And he only managed what, to shoot 4 people?

Even the Columbine dudes, who DID practice for months, didn't come close to doing what the Port Arthur dude did.
>>
who would be behind if it was a false flag?
australian government on its own or the USA / jews / illuminati / lizard people?
>>
>>17631547
99% of normal people with a +-1% statistical discrepancy
>>
>>17631583
I consider myself well trained in the Mozambique drill (2 chest, 1head). Through my work pistol alone I have put 15000 rounds down range with it. Even though I keep my skill set sharp, this would be quite a feat. Especially considering how little He had practiced <100 rounds.
>>
>>17631646
I've been shooting since I was 7. And I've been through Simmunitions courses, after going through a shit load of training.

I can't do it at all. At least, I can't do it consistently. I managed to hit people in the chest on average, but I cannot aim for the head with any level of confidence.
>>
>>17631656
Same, simunitions is how we learned to chase down active shooters, super fun, but I still wouldn't make my first shot for the head, unless under 5 yards, and my target was still. Ie shoot t hem when you see the back of their head.
>>
>>17631662
Same. I went through active shooter drills. Like, if there was a room full of sitting ducks, sure I could kill a bunch of people. But 30+? Nah.

Even when people were not shooting back in the course, I was so full of adrenaline that I couldn't have done much more than shoot for the chest, which was instinct drilled into me over years of training and practice.
>>
The crazy "Lone Gunman" line is used often because it doesn't need any explanation.

>he was crazy

Case closed. No conspiracy. No questions asked. Same with LH Oswald, Sirhan Sirhan, James Earl Ray..

The only time a "group" are blamed is when the Government want to create a war. Guy Fawkes = Catholics, 9/11 = Muslims..
>>
>>17631677
Which sucks, because the crazy guy line should raise the most questions.
>>
>>17631599
I see it being someone behind the scenes in NATO. Say what you will, but I've never seen someone with power turn in gr8 down an opportunity for more power. Qui bono? Who benfits? Some retard throwing his life away or someone inside the power structure?
>>
File: operator.png (208KB, 472x193px) Image search: [Google]
operator.png
208KB, 472x193px
>>
>>17631706
I've seen this one before. What is the name of the SAS guy?
>>
I'm just glad this conspiracy shit don't happen in England anymore.

If I was American and Clinton gets into power I'd do my all to assassinate the cunt. She is going to fuck us all with "anti-terrorism" and new internet laws.

4chan will be banned in the US unless it either drops the anonymous tags or gives all IP's to the agencies. Proxies and VPNs are already being banned.
>>
>>17631679
People fall for it every time.
>>
>>17631755
Cause you guys fell for it already. Dunblane massacre. Y'all niggas lost your guns already. Not completely, but enough so you can't legally defend yourselves.
>>
>>17631755
You guys, and Aussieland fell for it on the first try. Hence, the UK being overrun with Muslims (along with all of Europe) and Australia being not far behind. (If I remember correctly, they get a lot of Malaysians, Filipinos, and Africans.)

In short, law abiding citizens are helpless, more or less, and large groups of people with a non-zero amount of people hostile to your way of life among them are coming in, and none of them feel as bound to your laws, or your country like you.

Well that, and they get treated like shit, which makes more and more people more likely to become hostile.
>>
File: Africa_Addio.webm (3MB, 600x254px) Image search: [Google]
Africa_Addio.webm
3MB, 600x254px
>>17631782
I see how quickly both countries gave up their weapons. And it worries me, during the hunt Fox the Boston bombers they took some people's guns, and nobody raised a stink over it. America has a history of self reliance and self determination, and I honestly believe that's why he fed hasn't pulled mass gun restriction in any meaningful fashion. How big of an event will it take to scare 51% of Americans bad enough they'll go in For it? Also here's an interesting webm of a guy shooting a ma deuce from the hip. Rhodesia bitches.
>>
>>17631797
Any meaningful restriction that is federal, would lead to a civil war. Then any attempts to convince the states who are pro-gun (which is almost all of them.) to restrict it themselves will just polarize the country further. Which will lead to a delayed, civil war.

Basicaly, it would have to be an event so big that A LOT of Americans get killed off, or become "terrorists." Or an invasion of some sort.

And sadly, to me, it looks like they are pushing for Civil War Pt. 2
>>
File: 1461764734335.png (30KB, 1792x254px) Image search: [Google]
1461764734335.png
30KB, 1792x254px
>>
>>17631808
Bullshit, sending in other shooters without Martin knowing they will be there makes zero sense and creates more problems than it solves
>>
>>17631831
Hmmmm I saw that on another thread, I don't see why you are calling b.s. on it. What do you propose Happened besides "not that"?
>>
Best documentary on this?
>>
>>17631782
Guns sure helped you kill all the Mexicans, didn't they? Italians too. And the Irish.

Damn wish I had a gun.
>>
>>17631837
>What do you propose Happened besides "not that"?
Gee I don't know, maybe a single, mentally-handicapped guy went on a shooting spree? It's not that hard to believe.
>>
>>17631782

>be american
>"hue hue you're so cucked"
>literally has a black president ruling a white nation
>2/3 chance the next President is either of Polish or Mexican descent
>doesn't realise he was born cucked
>>
>>17631852
To be honest I'm not sure t here is a good documentary on just this shooting. There are some websites out there alleging to reveal the truth. Idk, Google it I guess.
>>
>>17631881
>0 guns
>0 world wars won
>0 bitches
>''Great'' Britain
>>
>>17631677

Fascinating.

It makes sense why "governments" would lie about being attacked by a group in order to push for war - war is profitable in so many ways.

Why the one-off lone wolf "events"? What's to be gained? Limiting personal freedoms, restricting gun rights?
>>
>>17631869
Look, I'm a professional shooter, I've been shooting my whole life, I 're qualify 3x a year just with 9mm pistol for work. I can't pull off shot like he did. Even at close range 16 head shots in 20 seconds is insane. Epecially considering he admitted to shooting less than 100 rounds EVER. How do you explain this detail, of high accuracy FROM THE HIP shooting? By a mental deficient no less.
>>
>>17631892
An unarmed populace is far far easier to control, and less effective at resisting.
>>
File: broadarrow2.jpg (53KB, 501x523px) Image search: [Google]
broadarrow2.jpg
53KB, 501x523px
Here's the cafe
>>
>>17631577
The theory that violent video games increase irl violence in kids has been disproven.
>>
>>17631890
>0 bitches

Please. We got the finest bitches. They just don't like fat American guys, no matter how good your teeth are.

>0 guns

Actually, only handguns and semi-autos are banned from general sale. I have owned both a handgun and shotgun, illegally of course, but guns of all kinds are readily available if you know who to ask. The thing is.. we don't need guns. Guns kill things. Unless we're hunting deer, guns are useless to us.

If nobody has guns then it's hand-to-hand. That's just how we roll, same with the Ozzies. We ain't faggots shooting at eachother from 100 yards. We're in your face with knives n shit. I wanna see your eyes as I take your life, not hide cowering hoping to get a lucky shot.

>0 world wars won

kek

>''Great'' Britain

We founded you're ass didn't we? You should be grateful cuz.
>>
File: 1439236155789.jpg (71KB, 928x533px) Image search: [Google]
1439236155789.jpg
71KB, 928x533px
>>17631928
We founded ourselves, Fuck you.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-27-12-22-47.png (309KB, 1440x1190px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-27-12-22-47.png
309KB, 1440x1190px
Is this true? Does anyone have any evidence for the "2 in the chest, 1 in the head" claim?
>>
File: 8U99AxK.png (602KB, 1023x463px) Image search: [Google]
8U99AxK.png
602KB, 1023x463px
>>17631553
Sandy Hook makes sense due to pic related (I forget what page of the report this was on), his score wasn't due to some sort of shooting expertise but rather just the fact that a massive amount of students (3/5 of the victims) gathered in one concentrated place
>>
>>17631931

You wish, bro.

Anyway, I'm not anti-american, or a racist. I love you crazy mofuckas, and I welcome all colours and creeds. My point was merely..>>17631782

>you're so cucked

.. Is funny coming from a guy whose country is ran by Osama.. I mean Obama. (I meant Osama).. and whose country was literally built by the influx of immigrants from all corners of the world. The US is the epitomy of "being cucked".

Let me guess.. your surname is either Polish, Italian, Irish or Mexican.. amirite?
>>
>>17631951
Bishop
>>
>>17631913

nice citations
>>
>>17631928
>If nobody has guns
ayla mao
>>
>>17631937
The assertation of 2 in the head one in the chest was more speaking to my own level of skill. The official report (trying to find the pdf) stated that 16 headshots were pulled in the first 20 seconds. I take issue with this detail in particular.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuoBItG5FMU

>Bishop

English. Nice.
>>
>>17631954
>>17631991
>>
>>17631862
I'm pretty sure the U.S. has never killed the Irish. But ok.

>wish I had a gun...

I'm sort of glad you don't.

>>17631881
I never said you were cucked, or that we were not. I also don't see how race has anything to do with anything. The U.S. isn't a white nation. It's an "everybody" nation. The issue is that people want to use race as a tool to effect change towards their retarded agendas.

>>17631951
Once again, I never said you were, or that we were not "cucked." The U.S. states still have enough autonomy, and the population is still mostly pro gun enough that we are being cucked more slowly than everyone else. And in the end we'll either get mega cucked, or my part of the country will have to "RISE AGAIN" and win.

Also...I'm Scot-Irish. As is my Surname. I don't see how that matters...or when Polish people became their own race.
>>
>>17631967
Oh I see. Where can I see the official report, or the excerpts that are relevant?
16 headshots in 20 seconds is insane
>>
>>17631967
>16 headshots were pulled in the first 20 seconds
is the report from a sniper and knives match?
>>
>>17631959
Nice personality. Bet it's real winning when it comes to your irl dealings, eh?
Try googling it, faggot.
>>
>>17631928
Which world war did you won?

Good ol' 'murika did the job. We give weapons and stuff to you cocknuggets
>>
File: FB_IMG_1437702948009.jpg (26KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1437702948009.jpg
26KB, 720x720px
>>17632013
I'm on my mobile phone at work, I know it is on my phone somewhere, I'm trying to dig it up. I save way too much Shit from 4chan. I know there is a dedicated website to it.

Here's one, the pdf of the official report may be on here.

http://www.whale.to/b/viallspam.html
>>
>>17631928
There's so much fucking cringe in this post
>>
>>17632023
>Which world war did you won?
>did you won

Oh dear. American education system strikes again. At least you done gone winned all the wars you fighted in.
>>
File: wtf.png (695KB, 747x898px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
695KB, 747x898px
>>17631991
Interesting. I wish I had some Aussie friends, just to listen to them talk. Good find tho. Thanks for the contribution.
>>
>>17632039
Stop derailing my thread Dammit. I don't give a Fuck about grammar. Go have a cuppa and chill Winston.
>>
>>17632007

I was being sarcastic.

>>17632023

>Which world war did you won?

All of them.
>>
>>17632029
Reading it now, thanks man!
>>
>>17632051
No worries. I swear we could use a crime board all on its own. I generally just float between x,pol, and k, but there should be a better way to glean Wtf is going on.
>>
>>17631991

The Gunshots are on this video, as well as his convos with the police. It's pretty much a BS video, but the shots are on there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuoBItG5FMU
>>
>>17632050
Well, 3 people said virtually the sae thing, so you got the same answer. Sorry,

>>17631928
So...you've never been in a fight, have you? Let alone a knife fight. Nor have you killed anyone.

Also, by finest bitches do you mean Slags? Because I think you mean Slags. And if you mean Slags, like you do, confirmed for having a minimum of 3 STD's and wearing lots of Adidas track suits.
>>
>>17632049
>>17632039

>Joins in on pissing contest
>Only one to get in trouble
>>
>>17632071
>confirmed for having a minimum of 3 STD's and wearing lots of Adidas track suits.

You've met our women I see.
>>
>>17632091
kek
>>
>>17632117
>what are exchange students

Yes, yes I have.
>>
File: 1441403679730.png (447KB, 625x492px) Image search: [Google]
1441403679730.png
447KB, 625x492px
Well... if we can prove that one event was a false flag, that opens a lot of doors for more to be recognized. Does anybody have any resources for the Dunblane massacre in scotland? Particularly as it relates to being some manner of a conspiracy.
>>
>>17632161

Apparently he cut the phone-lines at the telegraph pole near the school.. which in fact supplied the local houses, and not the actual school.

If it was a conspiracy it was a shittly executed one.
>>
>>17632161

That's the thing. Mental people + guns = massacre. If you give everyone guns...

""An estimated 26.2 percent of Americans ages 18 and older, or about one in four adults, suffer from a diagnosable mental disorder in a given year. When applied to the 2004 U.S. Census residential population estimate for ages 18 and older, this figure translates to 57.7 million people."

57.7 Million potential gun-toting lunatics.
>>
>>17632225

>Gaining acceptance into graduate school or medical school and achieving a PhD or MD and becoming a psychologist or psychiatrist means jumping through many hoops, all of which require much behavioral and attentional compliance to authorities, even to those authorities that one lacks respect for. The selection and socialization of mental health professionals tends to breed out many anti-authoritarians. Having steered the higher-education terrain for a decade of my life, I know that degrees and credentials are primarily badges of compliance. Those with extended schooling have lived for many years in a world where one routinely conforms to the demands of authorities. Thus for many MDs and PhDs, people different from them who reject this attentional and behavioral compliance appear to be from another world—a diagnosable one.

http://brucelevine.net/why-anti-authoritarians-are-diagnosed-as-mentally-ill-and-how-this-helps-america%E2%80%99s-illegitimate-authorities-stay-in-charge/
>>
>>17632225
Most mentally disabled people are non-violent, and are less violent (on average) than a "normal" person.

And your statistic takes into account people who suffer mental disorders that do not interfere with day to day life. Such as ADHD or minor-moderate autism. Or PTSD.

It's a well known, and well documented fact that people who are "crazy" are generally not going to become violent, due to various things ranging from not even knowing HOW to hurt another person, to being too pre-occupied with their delusions to care.
>>
>>17632225

>57.7 Million [s]potential[/s] gun-toting [s]lunatics[/s] cops.
>>
>>17632225
I take issue with this. Psychology is a witch doctor profession. They change the parameters to suit convenience. You can't quantify people without an exact measurable scale. Define what level of mental illness qualifies a citizen to be stripped of their rights.
>>
>>17632256
A guy in a white coat told him some stuff, so it's cool. Everyone is crazy and can't own guns. A guy with an alphabet behind his name said so.
>>
File: BG_Clint.jpg (17KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
BG_Clint.jpg
17KB, 500x354px
>>17632233

cool link, mite
>>
>>17632256

The only thing that psychology is good for is forcing people to be introspective, and guiding them to find their own problems.

Anything beyond that is meh.
>>
>>17632233
>>17632234
>>17632250
>>17632256

Calm down, I said "potential". I'm fully aware that 99.9% of Americans would never dream of hurting another person.

The point was that people are unpredictable at best. Mentally ill people are even less predictable. I would NOT trust myself with a gun, let alone some of the absolute inbreds I see kicking about the neighbourhood. Allowing them to legally own guns would inevitably lead to an increase in murders and massacres.. and I'm just glad the UK bans guns. Famalams.

Our cops don't even need guns cuz.
>>
>>17632308
I'm glad they banned guns in the UK too. Clearly your citizenry isn't ready to be responsible for their own personal security. It all comes down to personal accountability. If you are ready to take responsibility for your life, be ready to defend it. Statist Fuck.
>>
>>17632308
Of course the coppers don't, we live in a police state. Fuckin MI and Five Eyes having a laugh at this thread as it is.
>>
>>17632308
Why would you not trust yourself with a gun?
>>
>>17631928

You're embarressing us and yourself.

You're obviously some inner city teenager.

As someone who lives in a very rural area I can tell you we do need guns to control pests that pose a threat to livestock. Hell, provided you've been a good boy and don't have a criminal record you can own a shotgun or rifle for sport.
>>
>>17631553
I have a theory that Port Arthur guy and Charles Whitman were experiments in mind control or specialty training to produce efficient soldiers who would be in a state of mental disarray that would allow them to be pointed at targets and let loose with a sort of berserker rage that would make them more effective than a person under duress is expected to be without training.

I bring up Whitman because:
1. Hypergrafia is a very rare condition and even rarer when caused by medical conditions. His own autopsy admitted that there was no correlation between the writing and his tumor.
2. He was a trained Marine who may have had exposure to people who had resources to involve him in experiments. He was also going to university; in that time period, universities were breeding grounds for government recruitment for CIA experiments (Timothy Leary and LSD, anyone?).
3. He would have complied and been a part said experiments freely as a patriotic American and a veteran.
4. He had a tumor that would have inevitably killed him, so there were no consequences to engaging in the experiments of his own free will. He would soon be dead regardless of its outcome.

Now, consider that Tavistock is essentially a similar entity to the CIA mind control experiments. Tavistock has attempted to censor any connection to the massacre in Port Arthur.

I believe the candidates for the experiments shifted from ethical, upstanding citizens to those with low IQ, bad self-control, and predilection for gore and pornography. I believe this is the ideal test candidate and matches many recent shooters.

>>17631599
http://www.rotten.com/library/conspiracy/tavistock-institute/

Tavistock. They probably carried out research in psychotropic cocktails of drugs as well as other illicit continuance of discontinued CIA MKULTRA experiments.

>>17631881
/pol/, why do you come here? You would volunteer to have the CIA mind rape you, "for God and country!!!" You are a literal cuck of fascist mind control.
>>
>>17632337
Damn, thanks for the contribution. I had never really made the connection. That's some universal soldier kind of Shit. Hmmmm any other possible incidents that share similar MO?
>>
>>17632337
If you don't mind my asking, what is your profession?
>>
>>17632339
Literally every shooting that wasn't a person in complete isolation had some elements of social engineering. I don't believe every shooting has been this; if anything, it has caused more shootings than they must have planned. It has a sort of thing to it, like Columbine, one shooting is actually triggering the mentality of the next and so on and so on.

>>17632354
I'm a private detective and former LEO.
>>
>>17632308
>i would not trust myself with a gun.

You trust yourself with alcohol, a car, children, etc. Why not a gun? Oh, because you've never been educated on them. Ever.

>guns mean more crime lol

Not really. Less education is basically the end all be all reason for increased crime.

>our cops don't need guns

That's debatable. Your cops have to call other cops, who have guns if SHTF, meaning their response times to violent crime that is extreme, is always lower.

Also, higher fatality/injury rate among your police.

And yet again, "mentally ill being unpredictable" is actually not true. They are predicted to be LESS violent already, and are of a higher danger to themselves than anyone else if they do get violent.
>>
>>17632337
That makes some sense.
>>
File: 110374_2727.jpg (84KB, 625x351px) Image search: [Google]
110374_2727.jpg
84KB, 625x351px
>>17632358
Ah good. Glad you are doing work that you are good at. I snag a bit of PI work myself from time to time, though primarily I work as a close protection, or consultant. I'm not disagreeing, but what would the motivation be to slack the recruit requirements? If they perfected the technique in upstanding citizens, my thought is that it would be far easier to do to a degenerate. Or perhaps a degenerated suspect makes for a more wild card effect, making it possible to mask the hand that guides such a program. Allegedly.
>>
>>17632380
It's a simple matter of availability. You move from the good grave robberies to the worst ones, perhaps even killing folks if you need illicit cadavers. These programs probably lose funding as they can't always prove the merits of such complicated human resources. So they begin using the worst candidates that make the most sense in terms of deniability. It can always be called "mental illness," rather than tampering.

I have deep sympathy for mentally ill shooters; they are obviously an endemic part of our culture where people of all creeds and walks of life are feeling the pressure of a society that doesn't necessarily care all that much about anyone's mental health. It is obviously... horrible what these people do.

That said, it seems to be working to political means that shooters are a certain type of rejected, failed person. If they were all Mariens with PTSD it'd be less sensational and maybe... more suspicious and more sympathetic.
>>
>>17632416
> they are obviously an endemic part of our culture where people of all creeds and walks of life are feeling the pressure of a society that doesn't necessarily care all that much about anyone's mental health

Think you've hit the nail on the head there gumshoe.
>>
>>17632323
>>17632371

Because I can't guarantee I wouldn't go out killing rapists, pedos, anyone that pisses me off just to rid this planet of them. That's sober. Imagine what a me pissed with a gun would be capable of..

>"this pizzas 10 minutes late and you want a fucking tip?"
>"furthermore.. this isn't fucking pepperoni.."
>"wait a second.. i'll just get my tip-money from the gun-box..."

Some people shouldn't be allowed to have guns, myself included. Letting EVERYONE have guns is letting those people have guns.
>>
>>17632437
Yeah, you shouldn't be allowed to have guns, you fucking psycho. You've just removed yourself from the conversation with the admittance that for something as simple as a late pizza, you'd brandish a fucking deadly weapon.
Do us all a favor and shut the fuck up.
>>
>>17632437
Why don't you go run over people with a car? Make a bomb? Or use your hands?

Keep your answer short and sweet. What keeps you from being an asshole, right now?
>>
>>17632442
My guess. Lack of actual power. Physical or otherwise.
>>
>>17632320

>personal accountability

>senseless shootings

>5 yrs behind bars for murder

>25yrs for posesion of cocaine
>>
>>17631547
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L1A1_Self-Loading_Rifle

Motherfucker was using an LMG ffs,

(on COD, that's the big one with a 200 clip that shoots down Juggernauts)
>>
>>17632457
Actually, in my state we kill killers back.

And we don't slam people for drugs unless they were selling/had intent to sell.

And that goes for most states in the U.S. that aren't shitty.

>>17632452
Hold on, let him answer.
>>
File: hezagudbuy.jpg (26KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
hezagudbuy.jpg
26KB, 720x480px
>>17632335

He's a gud-buy
>>
>>17632416
You are slowly restoring my faith in the intelligence level Of 4chan. I'm ruminating on this. What is the benefit outside of increasing control over the citizenry? Class division? Creating a class of social pariahs? Make a "them" to point at as the root of a problem? Perhaps it's another stressor to the equation that is your average Americans life. Anybody got any resources about v techs shooting? Or possible links to MK? Or Hell ANY mass shooters.
>>
>>17632462
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYfKMjbi2cE
>>
>>17632462
It's pretty much an FAL. It wasn't a select fire weapon, ie not a machine gun. That's the L2 and C2 series of weapons.
>>
>>17632476
As far as I've ever seen, that is not an L1A1. The rifle Martin carried was not select fire.
Definitely the same type of rifle, just not select fire.
>>
>>17632489
Even if it was select fire or a the other anon said "an LMG"

Firing in bursts isn't exactly conducive to the type of shooting he was doing, which was very precise and methodical. I'm not saying he couldn't shoot super accurately, and hit lots of people in the head. But I don't think he would have been able to. It seems to me like he had to have been very deliberate. (which also points to there being multiple shooters.)
>>
>>17632498
Very true. I'm half tempted to go out to the range and set up similar cover and placement of targets and see just how close I can get. Albeit I'm not springing a grand for another rifle. 7.62 Will have to do. Would anybody watch a video of this?
>>
>>17632506
You should. You should do one of the Sandy Hook shit to.

Hell, do a video of all the shootings as an actually trained person and show how hard it is.

Like, if you could eventually set up a simmunitions course to actually simulate it with rooms, and people hiding and running around, holy shit. I think you'd open a lot of eyes. Really I do.
>>
>>17632512
Yeah, I'm not certified as a trainer for SIM rounds, lol they won't sell them to me here. But I do know some folks who are. Hmmmmm. When I get this Shit together I'll start a thread. Any other suggestions to add realism? Sandy hook would be hard, as I've never seen a map laying out the casualty locations.
>>
>>17632523
Well, the movie theater guy is another good (and easier to reproduce) one.

Doing an active shooter drill, as the shooter in general would be good enough honestly.
>>
>>17632523
Forget simunitions for now, and just setup a series of IDPA stages for each engagement. Run some moving target stands too for added realism.

All you need is money, motivation and time.
>>
>>17632506
I would absolutely watch a video. That seems like an extremely interesting project!
>>
>>17632543
Maybe a few new guns.
>>
>>17632472
The general goals of back then are probably done and over with. They know very well that producing such a person and using them as research tools is a failing game. Their goal as of now is probably research into what causes these shootings; they probably want to know how to track and find people like this before they cause problems. As for any cases that are caused by CIA or others... they don't seem as common. Most shooters are copycats these days; the level of government involvement probably varies. Some of them may be schizophrenics that the government has made contact with and the level to which they have intervened probably varies. I do not have any direct reason to believe current shootings are direct research products, but they may be indirect. Once they opened Pandora's box, I think intelligence community wants to study and maybe prevent further shootings. Ironically, they have to have data to produce inferences that can prevent further shooters. In other words, there may be a bit of passive status quo that allows such things to continue and therefore offer them explanations for why this mass shooter hysteria continues.

Virginia Tech shooter was one of those ones who was clearly inspired by and empathized and identified with Columbine shooters.

Now, the question might be was Cho Seung Hui manipulated or fucking gang stalked or something? I don't know. He was a mess all his own, and until somebody comes forward with some conspiratorial details, there's no speculating that he is connected. There are so many of these events, I doubt there is a guiding hand in most. It is a few, isolated, strange shooters at the beginning of a big ramping up of deviant behavior that is interesting and has unexplained details.
>>
Alright, so, the Aurora shooting would be the easiest to simulate. Though the Port Arthur would be the most interesting. Definitely going to work up a good way to do this, I have a go pro, but I'd want to set up a camera from a distance that will show the over view of the range. Thank God it's out door. Any other suggestions for events to recreate?
>>
>>17632584
It may get pricey, but if possible, cameras that are looking from angles that would serve as the POV of victims would be pretty good as well. It would give some good points of reference, for when you ave to shoot at odd angles ad it may explain why you hit/miss targets.
>>
>>17632574
>>17632596
Shit, good idea. Lol shooting from the hip is going to drop my accuracy abysmally. Better stock up on go pros.
>>
File: csm_chaos_marine.jpg (12KB, 185x208px) Image search: [Google]
csm_chaos_marine.jpg
12KB, 185x208px
>>17632601
I don't think you'd even need a bunch of go-pros. You may want to get the cheapest cameras possible since you know...you'll be shooting towards cameras.

>Buy 6 go pros
>shoot 3 on accident.
>mfw
>>
>>17632584
Any highly publicized shooting would work. If you do the easy one we can start thinking about what else to do after your success. Color me cynical but anything that starts on /x/ tends to go nowhere fast, like that damned book.

Anyways, for the high angle shots 20' ladder with fixed camera or a drone camera might be best. Don't buy, just get a friend that has one to help.

>>17632596
>>17632601
Cheap USB web cams with some nice long powered extension's to your laptop. No need to go crazy.
>>
>>17632604
Yeah... I was thinking of that. if no cameras get shot, and they are positioned on the head, I reckon it would reinforce the argument.
>>
>>17632611
I could actually set up a movie theater shooting quite easily. I'd just have to find the time, and have a friend help me and NOT end up having them think i'm insane.
>>
>>17632618
Well, yeah I was picturing them at different angles though.
>>
>>17632584
>>17632596

Samefag
>>
>>17632722
For what purpose?
>>
>>17632639
Where do you live? Lol a 4chan meet up without cum brownies.
>>
Hmm I'm also thinking a Charlston church shooting could be recreated. If a large enough set of data is built, perhaps we can divine a way to differentiate between false flags and actual happenings with a higher degree of accuracy. Or at least insight.
>>
>>17632777
> cum brownies

Now you know why I never go to /k/ meets near me. I'm in Texas. Which, isn't that where the "incident" happened? At a Texas meet?
>>
Watching a documentary on the port Arthur seems like there was speculation from high ups as to his involvement in the massacre
>>
>>17632584
So I've only just seen this thread, but if you're wanting to attempt the Port Arthur shootings on a similar scale, the site isn't small. I don't have exact measurements or anything, but I live nearby and I've been there a few times.
>>
>>17632874
Not attempt bro. Recreate, so as to show discrepancies in the official timeline. I have 0 desire to kill people in a large amount. I have been compiling a case study, and never before had the idea to simulate the events, and see how likely it is an untrained individual can do such things. I am a far sight from untrained, so the ones that are unbelievable for a professional should be out of the realm of possibility for a civilian. That's my line of thought anyway.
>>
File: 1461414547780.jpg (250KB, 1072x1082px) Image search: [Google]
1461414547780.jpg
250KB, 1072x1082px
>>17632874
Fortunately I have access to an enormous outdoor range that is sunk 30 feet below the surrounding area. My employer owns it. Great place for it, Even if simulating the tour busses, and road leading to the Port.
>>
>>17632874
Do people still talk about it? Do you have a throwaway email? I would love to talk further with you ausbro
>>
File: Jason-Bourne.jpg (114KB, 1600x680px) Image search: [Google]
Jason-Bourne.jpg
114KB, 1600x680px
This guy was definitely Treadstone. They tried to discredit him after the fact with all the mentally retarded spin, but he was 100% a government assasin who lost it
>>
File: 213213123.jpg (41KB, 640x308px) Image search: [Google]
213213123.jpg
41KB, 640x308px
>>17632954
I could see this. He had access to money, and travelled a bunch. Huh. Another theory I haven't heard. Good on ya bro. Any links that go into more detail?
>>
He was a fucking idiot who got a hard-on over Dunblane and wanted to be famous. Anyone who says otherwise is an imbecile and doesn't know how to google. He joked about doing it to police, asking how many he'd killed, and was filmed confessing. Even his Lawyer said he was a fame-hungry Dunblane wannabe. The Judge ordered photos of him to be burned of him, just to let him know he wasn't gonna be famous as he wished... THAT was the whole point of it.

There's audio and video captured during the ordeal all over YT.

He thinks he is famous and the whole thing is hilarious, and takes pleasure from the victims misery.

You're all fucking dumb, guys. Shits basic. No tinfoil here, yet you create these, desu, stupid conspiracy theories to explain a man shooting children in the head with an AR. The fuck is wrong with you.
>>
>>17633018
The Judge ordered photos taken of him by reporters to be burned infront of him,
>>
>>17633018
I'm not sure if you are a shill, or just up your own ass, allow me to explain. The official report states that 16 headshots were pulled off in the first 20 seconds of fire. From the hip. By a mental deficient. Does that sound right to you? I'm just asking questions friend.
>>
>>17633018
I thinks it's pretty clear both were planned hits to make guns illegal
>>
Apparently he's a fatass now

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3232428/Port-Arthur-killer-Martin-Bryant-morbidly-obese-loner-barely-kick-football-20-years-massacred-35-people.html
>>
>>17633036
To me this is the clearest motive. We have the bodies. And the weapons. But we have no clear motive from the official report. There's a lot of odd Shit going on. In multiple cases. We may be unable to prove our theories true, but the official reports, if untrue, will have aspects that can disprove the mainstream story.
>>
>>17633053
It says he spends a lot of time under heavy sedation. That will do it. Anti psychotic drugs Fuck with your weight too.
>>
File: broadarrow.jpg (100KB, 1001x1046px) Image search: [Google]
broadarrow.jpg
100KB, 1001x1046px
>>17633031

Did you actually read the reports?

When you do, you'll see exactly what he did.

He stood up in a restaurant and point blank began shooting people in the head. Bang, Bang, Bang. People heard the shots and thought it was either part of the re-enactment going on nearby, or firecrackers. He then calmly went table to table shooting people in the head, before going into the gift-shop and.. y'know what.. just read the fucking reports I'm not spoonfeeding you bro.. he killed 22 in 5 minutes and injured 12 more..
>>
How many Tasmanians are in this thread... 7250 reporting in
>>
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=26563

Link is extremely interesting and relating to a little-remembered North East England spree shooting, Satanism and tunnels.
>>
>>17633081
Witness testimony says he stayed in one place even if you were correct it goes against the fact that at least the first 12 deaths were in a time frame of 20 seconds from the first bullet.

He would have had to weave amongst tables and shot people who are moving and even though the place was small it still allowed 30 people to be inside so it's about the size of an average classroom.

He didn't move much while inside to get point blank in front of people and keep those number
>>
>>17633232
He didn't move much Till after the first 12-16 were dead
>>
>>17633232
I'm not sure if you've ever been in a panic situation, but the first thought isn't always the best one. It looks like many were still sitting at the tables when shot, the rest running to the giftshop.
>>
>>17633250
Some of the survivors talk about it

Some hid and held loved ones or shielded them etc

But regardless it doesn't change that fact that he didn't move about and shoot people at point blank which would have been impossible
>>
>>17633250
But you're right in the first 20-30 seconds most likely few moved which was when a lot died
>>
>>17633232

Lets run a scenario
>(start counting)
>be you in a cafe with gf and granma sally having a latte
>".. as I was saying, we're getting married in June, nan"
>...
>BANGBANGBANG
>"i said we're getting married soon, nan"
>BANG..BANGBANGBANGBANG
>5 seconds
>"hold on a minute nan i can't hear you because of the all the banging"
>whatsthatfuckingbanging.jpg
>turns around annoyed
>BANGBANGBANG
>sees womans head explode
>10 seconds
>realises a gun is pointing directly in face
>gulp
>"no"
>15 seconds
>BANGBANGBANGBANG
>bullet goes through your head hitting poor old nan in the vagina
>piece of vagina bone hits gf, sending her to the ground
>BANGBANG
>she ded
>20 seconds
>>
>>17633284
.. 20 seconds and you didn't even get off your chair.

When hearing a bang, the first reaction isn't to dive under tables like a fucking peanut. Most people probably ignored the first few, then turned, then realised wtf was going on and sat in shock begging for their life/attempting to protect loved ones.

I dread to think.

He pulled up to a Woman and 2 infant kids and executed them on the street. He chased one of the girls behind a tree, put the gun to her neck, spoke to her, then pulled the trigger.
>>
>>17633304
>2 infant kids
If there is anything that gets me really upset is the thought of people harming children
>>
>>17633317
All because he wanted to be famous. He was laughing on the phone to the police asking how many he'd killed.

It's sickening it really is.
>>
>>17633340
Yeah, the media glorifies violent crime
Is it really any wonder why crimes like school shootings tend to be clustered
>>
File: skrillex-youredm.jpg (227KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
skrillex-youredm.jpg
227KB, 1500x1000px
>>17633284
Bangarang
>>
File: jpfo.jpg (147KB, 714x847px) Image search: [Google]
jpfo.jpg
147KB, 714x847px
>>17632225
I prefer to be armed and take my chances with these 57.7 million potential gun-toting lunatics versus being disarmed by a government.
>>
>>17633284
Poor nan...
>>
Any new posters with anything to contribute? Even opinion? Especially Ausposters that remember this in the news
>>
>>17633383
Where are you at bro?
>>
>>17632021
>Try googling it, faggot.

Wow the hallmark of a great scholar. I'm sure the irl dealings of a fuccboi who has to default to "google it" are full of friendships and stimulating conversations. At least you have your viddie-gayms.

Where's your proof of your claim? You stupid fucking Americans and your beloved "vidya," keep plopping your spawn in front of the TV and letting them shoot each other and then wonder why your country is so fucked up (not just talking about school shootings)
>>
>>17631797
that's not a ma deuce thats a .30 cal
>>
>>17633099
Former 7467 reporting
Thread posts: 161
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.