[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/X/ Has alot to say about demons But what does it know about angels?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 28

File: angel-of-light.jpg (265KB, 1214x1200px) Image search: [Google]
angel-of-light.jpg
265KB, 1214x1200px
/X/ Has alot to say about demons

But what does it know about angels?
>>
/x/ or /x], but never /X/
>>
>>17629492

I stand corrected

>>17629486

/x/*
>>
they are assholes
>>
meh. I don't believe in Christianity.

I dislike the slave religions
>>
File: 1461698571005.jpg (246KB, 1024x1198px) Image search: [Google]
1461698571005.jpg
246KB, 1024x1198px
>>17629558
This. They aren't used to NOT knowing something, so they speak as if there's no argument that what they say is right.
>>
Angels are awesome. They aren't always nice but they are always good. There's a reason everyone likes the Big Four in particular; those guys will smash any bad energy in a place completely to shit.

>but E.A. Koetting said-

FUCK him.
>>
>>17629486
faggots p much.

just a reminder there are no demons of death, but only angel of death
>>
>>17631150
Where do I learn more about Angels?
Demons are gay
>>
>>17629486
Fuck all from my experience. Some retarded bitch claiming she had a angel bf shitted up the board a few months back which drew out a few astrogology spewing douches. No one ever talks about how rad they are having wars in heaven with flaming holy weapons or any other cool shit. Angel threads on this board are usually the vaginal eqivalent of "how do i fuck a succubus" threads.
>>
>>17631406
She's back, she had a thread up for two days, she swears he's an angel and she wants to know how to make a "spiritual connection" with him
>>
I wish i had an angel...
>>
>>17631415
We all do, anon, we all do
>>
>>17629486
Daemons are shitposters, angels are shills.
>>
>>17629568
>This. They aren't used to NOT knowing something, so they speak as if there's no argument that what they say is right.

If you were a supra-genius and you were used to teaching a kindergarten class, you might adopt a more "teacherly" tone as well, anon.

Don't take it personally.
>>
>>17631150
>There's a reason everyone likes the Big Four in particular; those guys will smash any bad energy in a place completely to shit.

Who are the "big four" and what are their characteristics? How would you know them?
>>
>>17631343
>just a reminder there are no demons of death, but only angel of death

All demons are just fallen angels, retard.
>>
>>17631410
>She's back, she had a thread up for two days, she swears he's an angel and she wants to know how to make a "spiritual connection" with him

Isn't she the one who is mad because he loves another woman, who she thinks is a shitty person, and he won't give her any attention?
>>
>>17629486
if your a jew or christian its the same thing. there is no demon created by god in the bible and according to the bible god made all things

in jewish mythology lilith was adamas first wife created by god at the same time as adam but she didnt want to be on bottom and she left and comes back later as a succubus

but this isnt in the torah so its like some side story people made up
>>
>>17631450
The term "demon" is a very broad term. Not all demons are fallen angels, and not all fallen angels are demons.
>>
>>17631410
>>17631451
The loser in the current angel bf thread does seem like the type to rehash drama, but these sound like different people.
>>
>>17631497
>The loser in the current angel bf thread does seem like the type to rehash drama, but these sound like different people.

If it's different people this would be the second time a suspected angelic being reached out to a human female with absolute single-minded love and purpose.

If angels are reaching out to humans more and more these days, why?
>>
>>17629486
That angel got curves.
>>
>>17631504
They sound like different people because one has an angel bf and the other wants to homewreck someone else's angel bf.

That said, angels are associated with love and devotion, and two cases is not any kind of trend.
>>
>>17629486
i once saw something like that in your pic when i was choking and struggling to breathe. thought i was done for but then this shimmering, glowing outline of human appeared and i could breathe again. it didn't have wings though or at least i didn't notice them. that is all
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPPesVeTE1o

this video should be sticky
>>
>>17631543
I like this post
>>
>>17631559
you're mom should be sticky #rekt
>>
>>17631410
Well fuck. Problem is, there is always some equally retarded white knight that indulges their bullshit. I fucking hate this shit. /x/ shouldnt be a fucking bleeding heart blog.
>>
>>17631608
>Well fuck. Problem is, there is always some equally retarded white knight that indulges their bullshit. I fucking hate this shit. /x/ shouldnt be a fucking bleeding heart blog.

Your worldview is limited Anon.

You can't label people like Alpha/Beta/White Knight/etc.

It makes you look discriminatory and retarded.
>>
>>17631608
>>17631634

>bleeding heart blog

You can hide the threads, just fyi. If you do much more than that, it's your fault for being upset. Unless you just want to argue over stuff, I get that.

>discriminatory

Gods, I came here to get away from Reddit tier bullshit.
>>
>>17629486
The Bible says a battle is raging, even as we read these words. It’s not a battle of flesh and blood. It is an immaterial, spiritual, epic battle for the hearts and minds of humans.

All angels possess the same basic abilities:

- They can appear amongst humans with or without wings at their own discretion.

- All angels are stronger than humans, but angels can be hurt and killed by other angels.

- Angels, including the Dark Angels, have weapons created in heaven. These are usually things such as swords and other weapons of that nature. They were used in the war against the Dark Angels and are very deadly to other angels.

- Angels cannot die in the sense that humans do. When an angel is destroyed he loses all his powers and his memory as an angel, and is reborn as a human.

- Their perception, sight, and hearing can pick up things that a human's cannot.

- Angels are capable of feeling emotions. They are sad, angry, and happy just like a human. But in addition they have the ability to sense these in others. This is something they just simply know.

- Angels also have some telepathic ability. They can speak to each other telepathically and if they choose, they can send to humans telepathically, though not very well. Most angels prefer just to appear to humans in disguise.

- Angels have gender but do not reproduce in the same manner that humans do. Children of an angel and a human are, for the most part, just like humans, but they require below average food and sleep, yet exhibit above average intelligence, strength, and speed. Not superhuman, but noticeably above average.

- Angels have the ability to at any time to willfully become a mortal human by giving up all of their angelic powers, but they will retain memory of their life as an angel after they become human. Why an angel would choose to do this is unknown.
>>
>>17631406
>No one ever talks about how rad they are having wars in heaven with flaming holy weapons or any other cool shit.

That stuff is secret, femAnon.

You'd have to marry one to know that stuff.
>>
>>17631686
Why do you assume it's a she?
>>
>>17629486
Can we stop with the Angel shilling.

They are the jews of the multiverse.
>>
>>17631446
Pretty much this
>>
>>17631680
>- Angels have the ability to at any time to willfully become a mortal human by giving up all of their angelic powers, but they will retain memory of their life as an angel after they become human. Why an angel would choose to do this is unknown.

Many different species do this to.

The reason is different from case by case.

Some are drawn here with a unconscious purpose.

Some believe coming here can change thier fate.

Others use this place to hide.

Some of the higher class view living a remedial life here like a vacation.

It different for each.
>>
>>17629486
GAAAAAYYY
>>
>>17631455
>in jewish mythology
in jewish apocrypha*
>>
>>17631449
Not him, but I'm pretty sure that one of them is the Archangel Michael, the supreme commander of Heaven's army, who is second only to God in power and can utterly destroy anything that stands against him.
>>
>>17631680
What about how their true form doesn't look human at all, and is in fact so terrifying to humans that they always have to introduce themselves to a human by saying "Be not afraid"?
>>
Fake as well
>>
>>17634462
He doesn't fight anymore though. He gave up his sword.
>>
>>17634462

As long as big daddy lets him...

...he's a GOOD BOY...
>>
>>17636658
You some kind of gay guy, bro?
>>
File: Angel._by_Monki3.jpg (285KB, 966x780px) Image search: [Google]
Angel._by_Monki3.jpg
285KB, 966x780px
>>17629486
There is also a third smaller segment of unHoly Angels called “Those Who Watch,” a group that do not agree with Satan / demons or participate with them in evil, yet are separate from God and the Holy Angels. All are around us all the time.
Most of the time Holy Angels stay invisible, but they are allowed to appear in different forms and even manifest a human body when needed. Remember what Einstein said? Matter is just slowed down energy. More often they look like a mist, bright light, tall bright man, shimmering heat waves or as vibrational qualities of energy, and you may not always clearly see the facets of love swirling within them, depending on the form they take. But, most of the time you will not see anything with your eyes - you will just have a knowing sense that you are not alone. Angels are difficult to see because their frequency is so very high. They really have to slow it down to allow us to see them. Most of the time spirits, ghosts and Angels make the room feel very cold. Remember that Holy Angels do not want glory for themselves, so will only appear if it is in the best interest for the job. Be prepared to see Angels in a much different way than Hollywood portrays!
They can be so very huge – I’ve seen Angels almost 40 feet tall, standing head and shoulders over a house that had just been blessed. They can also be very, very small. We can call upon the Holy Angels they will protect and guide us. This can be as easy as a specific thought or personal prayer, or by citing prayers called the Divine Decrees.
>>
Much of the material that I read about mysticism and the occult state time and time again that Demons are not the opposites to angels. It's very likely that Angels are to Demons like Humans are to insects.

Demons are most likely just negative thought forms. They have some intelligence, but they're most likely nothing more than concentrated dark energy.

The only opposites that Angels have would be fallen Angels (even though they have identical characteristics since they're both angels which once rained together before the fall).
>>
>>17636791

I'm talking to this one demon that keeps going on and on about how he invented the Yak Bak... :/

PS Beelzebub sucks yak penis but don't tell anyone

and Belial was like: "You DID invent the Yak Bak dude!!!"

...and Beelzebub is like "YOU'RE a Yak Bak!"
>>
>>17629486
>what does it know about angels?
In my experience, little. There have been a few anons that seemed like they might understand a bit about what angels actually are, but most were just demented Schizoid superstitious neotraditionalists.
>>
File: 1461368210032.jpg (13KB, 540x489px) Image search: [Google]
1461368210032.jpg
13KB, 540x489px
This thread
>fuck off with your angels shilling
>meanwhile we have threads like "how 2 fuk a demon?"
Just like in revelations,people start to talk shit about angels but consider demons the new hot shit
>>
>>17638428
>people waking up to the fact that angels can be demons
>because every entity has the capacity to do good or evil
>christfags proven antithetical to awakening yet again
>>
Angels and demons are the same entities to me, the difference being intentions and where they stem from

Angels are metaphysical entities that need us just as much as we think we need them. By buying into their existence and dedicating worship to them you in turn sustain their existence and concept. I believe almost all modern deities are angels and possibly man-made (those that are not angels are demons)

Demons are angels that seem to exist in emotion, they can be extremely irrational and revel in fear, sadness, lust, anger and other concepts. They seem to not care who they get their sustenance from
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 228x221px
I was walking my dogs in the forest earlier today
and i found a little baby squirrel it was dead.
so i took it home and i buried the squirrel in my garden, next to were my old dog is.
i felt very sad today because i found this
little fellow,. i looked in the mirror and i could see my eyes had that sad tear in them.
also yesterday a little butterfly flew into my shower while i was taking a shower and it fell to the floor i picked it up. and placed it in the window to dry it's wings, a 3rd thing happend to my dog her one right eye was bad because she were in a fight so i took care of her the last 2 -3 days making sure she got enough rest so her eye can get better.
i really belive this is a calling from and angel to me explaning to me what my mission in life is. to help others.
i belive in angels
>>
File: asdasdads.jpg (153KB, 736x837px) Image search: [Google]
asdasdads.jpg
153KB, 736x837px
angels are also like guardian angels
or a worried mother or brother
or a dog that wont leave your side.
if you have been taken by the evil side for to long i belive angels may appear to show you
what it is all about and try and open your heart up again hoping you will choose the good side again
i belive godness will always win over evil:
>>
File: 1461876320993.png (267KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1461876320993.png
267KB, 1680x1050px
>>17638985
I have no idea how you came up with that conclusion but yea good for you.
>>
File: E0J6018w_Laughing_Red_Squirrel.png (425KB, 453x640px) Image search: [Google]
E0J6018w_Laughing_Red_Squirrel.png
425KB, 453x640px
http://www.orphanedwildlifecare.com/squirrelcare.htm
>>
File: 1461962938947.gif (704KB, 399x299px) Image search: [Google]
1461962938947.gif
704KB, 399x299px
>>17631406
>>17631410
>>17631451
>>17631497
>>17631504
>>17631512
Plot twist: what if it's two different femanons, but talking about the same angel?
>>
Angels are here to help humans and put them on the path to God. Archangel Michael is an angel I pray to for protection and he does a great job of it....I think the key is to be humble and honest in your prayers for them to want to help you.
>>
>>17639303
If it dies, it dies.
>>
File: rochel2.jpg (65KB, 500x696px) Image search: [Google]
rochel2.jpg
65KB, 500x696px
>>17639044
>>17631406
>>17631410
>>17631451
>>17631497
>>17631504
>>17631512

it IS two different people, i saw that thread too and im the one who made the first thread you guys talked about the angel bf, but that guy is my boyfriend, meanwhile the other girl from the more recent thread wants some guy who doesnt want her and thinks he is an angel (different situations) so they arent even in a relationship
>>
>>17639413
Your boyfriend is not an angel, you delusional fuck.
>>
File: rosiel11nb.jpg (25KB, 160x489px) Image search: [Google]
rosiel11nb.jpg
25KB, 160x489px
>>17639503
lol

people are still sooo mad over it, holy shit, still are? people even cursing me in those threads (but obviously their curses didnt fucking work)

yeah he probably isnt, but he might be, relax fuckface
>>
>>17639511
What's his name then?
He may even lurk on this thread
>>
>>17639519
nah i wont say it dont want people to make connections, i also told him to never go to /x/ and he assured me he wouldnt, so chances are low

but even if he was.. so what? like lol he knows my theory he just thinks its silly
>>
>>17639413
Remember that one time you pissed off an /x/ witch and she cursed you? iirc, she cursed your boyfriend to see the real you.

Good times, good times.
>>
>>17639557
yes and nothing happened, i told her to fucking curse me and bring it on, but he still loves me as much as ever, so her curse was 100% useless
>>
>>17639511
4chan is a message board made specifically for male virgins who enjoy anime. Why do women keep coming on the board? Like how do you get here? It is very specific thing to come to and talk about boyfriends.
>>
>>17639570
dude /x/ has a high % of females because they care more for the paranormal than men on average so it makes perfect sense
>>
>>17636716
>[Post a Reply]
good post
>>
File: Larp.png (379KB, 402x486px) Image search: [Google]
Larp.png
379KB, 402x486px
>>17639570
Because women love witchcraft.
>>
>>17639511
I wasn't even in the thread, I just know that you're delusional.
>>
File: 01-adamkadamon.jpg (278KB, 947x1024px) Image search: [Google]
01-adamkadamon.jpg
278KB, 947x1024px
>>17639594
ok cool then but i dont give a shit you dont matter for my life
>>
>>17631680
>Why an angel would choose to do this is unknown.

An Angel can choose ? Something else, besides humans have free will?
>>
>>17632147
>Some of the higher class view living a remedial life here like a vacation.
#Truth

Ignorance is bliss, Anon.
>>
>>17634469
>What about how their true form doesn't look human at all, and is in fact so terrifying to humans that they always have to introduce themselves to a human by saying "Be not afraid"?

Their true form can be terrifying to humans, depending on their rank. Cherubs are the scariest (they are NOT little fat babies with wings, lol).

When humans see an angel in true form, they usually instinctively look away and bow in fear, but it's forbidden for an angel to receive worship, so they always say "get up, don't be afraid". It's an offense to God to receive worship.

Appearances of angels:

http://www.apostolic-churches.net/bible/sbs/angels_appearances_of.html

One of my favorites:

Dan 6:22
22 My God hath sent his angel, and hath shut the lions' mouths, that they have not hurt me: forasmuch as before him innocency was found in me; and also before thee, O king, have I done no hurt. (KJV)
>>
>>17635882
>He doesn't fight anymore though. He gave up his sword.
When did this happen, and how do you know Michael gave up his sword?
>>
>>17639566

>i told her to curse me
>he still loves me
>hahahahaha her curse didn't work

Holy shit, am I glad I'm not the faggot who humors her nonsense.
>>
>>17639511
>lol
>>17639525
>like lol

Like lol, this girl is retarded. Ecks dee
>>
>>17638430
>>>17638428
>>people waking up to the fact that angels can be demons
Angels cannot be demons.

What people think of as "demons" are merely the 1/3 of the Heavenly angels that supported Lucifer during the fall from grace, as he became Satan. When he fell, the 1/3 that fell with him became what people think of as "demons".

The 2/3 of Holy angels are commanded by ONE Archangel, Prince Michael.

And he is definitely not to be fucked with.

>>because every entity has the capacity to do good or evil
The battle lines have been drawn. That choice is made already by the angels, and can't change because the don't live in time, like you. Change only occurs in the context of time, anon. Learn about retrocausality.

>>christfags proven antithetical to awakening yet again
You don't understand the nature of time vs. eternity. You live in time, and you're subject to change, but you don't understand that eternity and those who live there so not think in temporal ways. Your need to anthrpomorphicise spiritual things you don't understand is what is ignorant and antithetical to awakening.
>>
>>17641359
>An Angel can choose ? Something else, besides humans have free will?
Yes. An angel can choose.

That's how 1/3 fell. By choosing to follow Lucifer instead of YHWH.
>>
>>17639570
Women are retarded and people on /x/ are retarded. It's a perfect place for them to go.
>>
>>17631980
>>>17631686
>Why do you assume it's a she?
Because I know.

It's magic.
>>
>>17639044
>>>17631406
>>>17631410
>>>17631451
>>>17631497
>>>17631504
>>>17631512
>Plot twist: what if it's two different femanons, but talking about the same angel
That would be too perfect.
>>
>>17639570
women are inherently drawn to magic
>>
>>17639141
>Angels are here to help humans and put them on the path to God. Archangel Michael is an angel I pray to for protection and he does a great job of it....I think the key is to be humble and honest in your prayers for them to want to help you.

I agree with all of this except I would add one thing. Good creatures of extraordinary supernatural power absolutely despise dishonesty. So never, ever lie to them, or you're liable to lose their attention. Satan is a liar and the father of lies. If they are offering you supernatural protection, and you are lying to them, they will probably eventually abandon you to your own reprobate mind. Don't assume just because you "got away with" lying to them once, that you actually got away with it. The more likely scenario is that they already know the truth, and they are waiting to see if you continue in your unrepentant dishonesty, or actually show the capacity to develop character and integrity and tell them the absolute truth.

Of course I'm sure if you keep returning evil when you are receiving good, there is a limit to how long any good entity will enable that behaviour. However, if they Love you, I'm sure they will give every possible chance.

If you choose to kill it, that's on you.
>>
>>17641548
>commenting means I'm mad because troll-logic

Keep being a defensive moron. "Like lol"
>>
>>17641548
>my boyfriend is an angel
>LELELE stay mad idiots

Sounds legit.
>>
>>17641548
What a dumb bitch
>>
>>17641548
An angel would not like you acting like this.
>>
>>17631150
Now I wanna know.
What did the magical carpet cleaner & archangel rapist say?
>>
File: belltrime.jpg (50KB, 647x370px) Image search: [Google]
belltrime.jpg
50KB, 647x370px
I am a lvl 49 power angel of light, AMA.
>>
>>17629558

this is what every occultist I knows says XD

i get you, bro. i get you...pfft.

>occult people problems
>>
>>17631367
http://reluctant-messenger.com/book_of_enoch.htm

Don't be tripped up when it mentions Tartarus. The hebraic analogue means "abyss".

>inb4 "it jus a 1-2-3 century AD/BC womanuscript someone wrote"
Then why did the Ethiopians have it alongside torah? More likely it was recorded by Noah, the great grandson of Enoch, and compiled together by Shem or Eber.

Give it a honest read, even if its hard to understand at times. It will change how you see and understand the world, during the days Yahweh used a mortal man to humble the angels.
>>
>>17631680
you said all those stuff according to what?
i mean quote all your assertions with the bible (you mention it as your source)
>>
>>17641533
How very interesting, this is good to know. Well I am being as honest as I can with them, I can only hope that my actions hold up to my words.
>>
>>17638985
you gay as fuck
>>
>>17629486
everyone says that they're thugs basically.

see look..

>>17629558
>>
>>17629486

https://youtu.be/BO0I4ZwvJYw
>>
>>17641496

Nah, bro. Angel's are always under authority. That is why they are considered "dicks" by humans. The 1/3rd that fell were under the "authority" of Lucifer due to his position, and got flung down with him so to speak. I think it references him/it flinging them down with his tail or something the "stars in the sky". Anyways, spirits got inverted on their way down, and have amassed darkness greater in number than the remaining angels since then via the production vows known as "humans". All our evil desires are farmed, and used. We idiots.
>>
>>17645843
you believe that? that's christian propaganda most likely, senpai.
>>
>>17645861

loose info reference. i know for a personal fact about the inversion part, the cow part, and, yes, the authority part. anyone who can see can see that. it is not about belief, but simply what is. "reality is when you stop believing in something, and it is still there." >inb4 nah, i can imagine much more pleasurable experiences than this.

train your third eye, study the light spectrum, dedicate yourself to empathy, and simply bare the universe. it ain't fun, but it's there.
>>
>>17629486
Same shit, different package
>>
>>17629486
One broke my heart
>>
>>17645892

haha, she ain't no angel then ;P
>>
>>17645843
>Angel's are always under authority.
The 2/3rds that serve God are only under authority of God. Just like an elite SOCOM warrior takes orders from the Commander in Chief. But of course they have liberty in how they complete their mission, and it;s said they have freedom to give up their powers for a human life. Say, for a woman they love? But that's just a rumor.
>>
>>17645901

They want to get back to the father's side more than a fat kid wants a donut. angels are as far removed from a human as a human is to an ant.
>>
>>17645892
>One broke my heart

Do you know how many humans break the heart of Angels?

Imagine for a moment being an angelic being, and giving up all that you are, all your powers, to become mortal, for the sole purpose of following your Love for a single woman who said she Loved you, and because you are a supernatural being, you KNOW she Loves you. She didn't lie.

Imagine that Love is so real and so pure, you'd give up literally anything, except your faith in God and Jesus Christ, to experience it on a daily basis. Imagine dreaming of a life including beautiful, happy, whole-hearted, strong, intelligent children in a Loving, stable home, like being in the Garden of Eden with the only other living being you Love.

Imagine making that kind of sacrifice for a human woman, and then after the sacrifice is made, her fear of attachment, her inner sense of unworthiness which you desperately wanted to rescue her from and heal her from with your Love, causes her to believe it can't be real, it must be fake.

So she rejects you. Because of her own attachment disorder and fear of happiness. And now your entire being is changed. Now spending time with anyone else feels like being alone.

And you say an Angel broke YOUR heart?

Humans break Angels' hearts all the time. They try. They fight to show humanity unconditional Love, to protect them from evil, to protect them from harm. And they remain hated and misunderstood and abandoned by the ones they serve, unloved by everyone but God, and His Son, Jesus Christ.

Imagine that heartbreak, if you will.

It cuts both ways.
>>
File: palmyra13.jpg (151KB, 507x750px) Image search: [Google]
palmyra13.jpg
151KB, 507x750px
This is the oldest known, visual representation of angels, with wings and togas.

This are from the temple of Bel.

They stolen angels from the cult of Ba'al.
>>
>>17645932

humans always think humans steal. what if old world simply had more knowledge of the supernatural world than us, huh? we are so materialistic now, by reprogramming, that we are closed off. we chosen to be potatoes, and yet claim we are the gods. lol
>>
>>17646052
In that case is even worse cause the cult of Ba'al was kind of fucked up, (if we believe in catolic and roman texts).
>>
>>17634462
If you're that powerful why do you need an army.

They have magic they don't fight hand to hand so numbers are irrelevant.
>>
>>17638985
You didn't help the squirrel though

You should take your dog to the vet you freak.
>>
>>17645932
Angels did NOT appear first in the temple of the demon Ba'al.

The origin of the angel is prehistoric, and points to the time when man began to shape his ideas of supernatural powers by mystic forms.

The first appearance of angels in the Bible is in Genesis 3:24, when Adam and Eve were expelled from the Garden of Eden. God placed cherubim to block the entrance with a flaming sword. The next angelic appearance is in Genesis 16:7, about 1,900 years later.

The demon Ba'al himself is one of the 1/3 fallen angels that followed Lucifer, so it's no surprise that there artistic references to his true origin in his pagan temple.
>>
>>17646073
>If you're that powerful why do you need an army.
>They have magic they don't fight hand to hand so numbers are irrelevant.

Numbers are relevant, all other things being equal.

The winning side was roughly 2/3, the losers were 1/3.
>>
>>17646065

i think think the shared themes are where the truth exists; the rest probably bologna. my point is that we are too closed off nowadays, and their "ignorance" left the other senses more open with or without misinterpretation. they didn't choose not to know, but we did. we separated the context from the fact the light from the dark the logic from the faith. we created half a man which is easily ruled. becoming a whole creature or being requires both, because the universe is full of the unknown. we need our illogical senses to navigate that vastness when our logical senses stop short within our eyesight. blinded we claim we can see. :)
>>
>>17645918
Always seems like Angels who become humans are always male, what about female angels? Do they ever become human to love a man?

Because i swear i have been with a girl for 6 years and she's so pure of heart, never angry, always loving it's like she was sent by god to reward me for the horrible life i had up until i met her.
>>
>>17646114
>we need our illogical senses to navigate that vastness when our logical senses stop short within our eyesight. blinded we claim we can see. :)
You get it.

Electricity and magnetism was "paranormal" at one time (Zeus' thunderbolts).

Things do exist that can't be explained, and just because a thing can't be explained using current limited human modes of thought, doesn't mean it's a fantasy.

Once you contemplate and understand the phrase "I am nothing".. and you learn to discard outmoded intellectualization and accept your "not-thing-ness", you see that it's also true of others, and the Universe. And in that void, nothing exists, no time, no space, no you, no me, Nothing. So everything is One.

Knowledge is power, so they say, but not-knowing is the fundamental and original state of being. I never learned anything I supposedly already "knew", right? Including new ways of thinking and understanding. I had to open my mind, see that everything is connected to everything else and all is One, and that's how my being evolved to be inclusive of, and understand, things I can't describe and file away in the tiny box known as human linguistic context and logic.

One biggie people just don't get, is acausal thinking and retrocausality.

Perhaps someday...

Or maybe not, if humanity keeps hammering away trying fit infinite square pegs into finite round holes, in complete and total futility.
>>
>>17646278
>Always seems like Angels who become humans are always male, what about female angels? Do they ever become human to love a man?

Yes.

>Because i swear i have been with a girl for 6 years and she's so pure of heart, never angry, always loving it's like she was sent by god to reward me for the horrible life i had up until i met her.

I'm very happy this happened.

At least you were receptive.

Not all humans are.
>>
>>17646335
Thank you, i do sense she's different from just about any girl i've ever met, she just seems so intelligent and loving, i dare not mess with that as i know i have someone incredible with me. Even though she's very small and almost child-like, i feel like she's the one protecting me from all the evil in the world
>>
>>17646301
>Once you contemplate and understand the phrase "I am nothing".. and you learn to discard outmoded intellectualization and accept your "not-thing-ness", you see that it's also true of others, and the Universe. And in that void, nothing exists, no time, no space, no you, no me, Nothing. So everything is One.

This is probably a bad picture, because it's not a void. It's... a void of separateness. It's singular unity. I mean identity and separateness are gone in that place. Everything is connected because everything is One.

Think in terms of the Singularity that gave rise to the Universe, and lies at the heart of every Black hole. It's infinitely energetic and bright, seething with energy, yet all is One.

This is what the Universe comes from and returns to. This exists where there is no time. Since there's no time there, only eternal Now, that's why mastering the moment is so important for those trapped in time, to understand things that are not trapped in time. One day you won't be trapped in time, either. Or at least your spirit wont. You will be free from the flypaper known as spacetime. :)
>>
>>17646356
>Thank you, i do sense she's different from just about any girl i've ever met, she just seems so intelligent and loving, i dare not mess with that as i know i have someone incredible with me. Even though she's very small and almost child-like, i feel like she's the one protecting me from all the evil in the world
I know exactly how you feel.

True unconditional Love is childlike. Very few human beings are capable of such honesty and vulnerability. But when two adult human beings being that out in one another, that's true happiness. Often when this happens, people become frightened of such beauty, and the kill it in themselves because they are afraid it will die eventually anyway. It's tragic, because it's the willful death of a spiritually miraculous thing.

"At that time the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Who, then, is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?” He called a little child to him, and placed the child among them. And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me. “If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea. Woe to the world because of the things that cause people to stumble! Such things must come, but woe to the person through whom they come!"

- Jesus in Matthew 18
>>
>>17646396
>But when two adult human beings being that out in one another, that's true happiness
bring* that out in one another
>>
>>17646396
>And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven."

Let me also point out that the "Kingdom of Heaven" Jesus refers to here is not the afterlife, it;s the Kingdom on Heaven ON EARTH.

You need the context of the entire book to know that, and that confuses people.

He's saying that unless you can soften into truly Loving others Unconditionally, or truly being passionate about something in your life, unless you are willing to risk being that vulnerable, (and it is a risk, and it is scary), then you will never experience Heaven on Earth.

You will find yourself in a living hell. The opposite of Love isn't hate, it's fear. You cannot let your fear kill Love, or you will live a punishment worse than death, and sadly, no one will be responsible but you.
>>
>>17629486
they are both man-thought constructs
you delude yourself in inviting them into your reality or not, but generally it's not a conscious process
>>
>>17646419
>>>17629486 (OP)
>they are both man-thought constructs
>you delude yourself in inviting them into your reality or not, but generally it's not a conscious process
A thought-form, huh? :

https://youtu.be/Z8RhiUAKdj8
>>
>>17646411

Tried that, got molested.

Fuck you for your shit interpretation.
>>
>>17631449
Michael
Raphael
Uriel
Gabriel
>>
File: 1460990307855.gif (4MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1460990307855.gif
4MB, 320x240px
if humans were created by a higher intelligence, then it would make sense that angels are human prototypes made by the same higher intelligence. they're almost like humans, but they lack free will.

it's like humans making robots. we can make AI that is programmed to behave a certain way,(angels) but so far we're unable to make robots that think for themselves. It would make sense that the higher intelligence that created us ran into a similar problem. They cranked out a bunch of angels to do their bidding before they eventually perfected the formula and created us

thoughts on this? i got the idea while i was on acid with a buddy, but it makes a surprising amount of sense to me even when i'm not tripping balls
>>
>>17646989
>>>17646411
>Tried that, got molested.
>Fuck you for your shit interpretation.
I'm sorry that happened to you, and it wasn't your fault, but obviously the person who molested you wasn't showing you Unconditional Love or they wouldn't have assaulted you. And you don;t have to get mad at me, because I'm not one who wants to hurt you.

But if you shut out the ones who show with actions as well as words that they Love you Unconditionally, because you think its too good to be true, or your're afraid, then you're dooming yourself to repeating the same negative sexual experiences with people who DON'T Love you that way.

You have to let the right ones.
>>
>>17647945
>You have to let the right ones.
You have to let the right ones in*.
>>
>>17647725
>they lack free will.
No they don't .

They can be just a stupid and stubborn as humans. Ask Lucifer.
>>
>>17629486
They came from Adam and they have the Fruit of Life.
>>
>>17647957

Or... you're an idiot and everyone needs to learn to fight brilliantly against oppressors.

I don't care if you're an abuser preaching nonsense or simply an infant.

Your position is juvenile.

"I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Don't forget that bible quote before you preach scripture to me. I've read it as well.
>>
>>17648489
according to most abrahamic religions, lucifer and his followers were different from other angels. islam says they were djinn, other faiths hold that they were more advanced versions of angels. for the most part though, angels are mindless servants of God who only worship Him because that's all they know
>>
>>17649300
>Or... you're an idiot and everyone needs to learn to fight brilliantly against oppressors.
Fighting against oppressors doesn't involve shutting out people who Love you authentically and unconditionally.

You keep doing that and you're going to end up isolated, alienated and unhappy. And probably damaged even further, because you mistrust anything good and decent, and keep attracting shitty people to your life because your too paranoid to let the right ones in.

Yeah, that's "fighting brilliantly" alright.

Against yourself.

>I don't care if you're an abuser preaching nonsense or simply an infant.
I don't care if you're jaded or just damaged, either way, mistrusting True Love is a prescription for unhappiness. BUt some peopel gotta learn the hard way.

>Your position is juvenile.
I'd wager I've seen much much more life than you, baka.

>"I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."
>Don't forget that bible quote before you preach scripture to me. I've read it as well.
That sword is not to be swung against human beings, fool. There is TRUE evil lurking in places you cannot see and cannot hear with your dull human senses. Those are the things that make you afraid of the dark. They are why you fear the night.

And they are what that sword is for, little one.
>>
>>17645918
Wow mate sorry about that, come to me instead
>>
>>17649654
>angels are mindless servants of God who only worship Him because that's all they know
Angels are spiritual beings who have personalities that include emotions (Luke 2:13), intelligence (2 Corinthians 11:3), and wills (2 Timothy 2:26). Satan was an angel who was cast out of heaven along with many other angels who decided to follow him and chose to sin (2 Peter 2:4). In terms of free will, the Bible reveals this was an exercise of their ability to choose (Jude 1:6).

"And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their proper dwelling--these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day." - Jude 1:6

Those who fell chose to fall, and those who serve God have CHOSEN to serve God because they know the Truth. Just like Believers.
>>
>>17649845
>Wow mate sorry about that, come to me instead
I don't know you.
>>
>>17649852
Well if you're the almighty angel you say you are, you can find me.
>>
>>17649300
>Don't forget that bible quote before you preach scripture to me. I've read it as well.
That God and His angels would rather live with men than kill them is certainly why many are allowed to continue.
>>
>>17649856
>Well if you're the almighty angel you say you are, you can find me.
Angels are not omniscient.

Just smarter than humans.

I will try, if I can.
>>
>>17649857
Sure thing, it's not because they don't exist.
>>
>>17649861
>>>17649857 (You)
>Sure thing, it's not because they don't exist.

"For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh, for the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh, but divinely powerful for the destruction of fortresses." - 2 Corinthians 10:3-4

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.: - Ephesians 6:12

If you were any authority you'd already know this.
>>
>>17649860
And they can also supposedly understand how humans feel, so if you could feel me you wouldn't want to find me in the first place. Why would an angel sink so low to devote himself to a human anyway?

But sure, try if you can, I certainly need a savior at my state.
>>
>>17649869
I would quote a book too, but I don't read any.
>>
>>17649874
>>>17649860 (You)
>And they can also supposedly understand how humans feel, so if you could feel me you wouldn't want to find me in the first place. Why would an angel sink so low to devote himself to a human anyway?
You don't understand. Do you not know that God regards humans as higher than angels? This was the main contention of Lucifer, and why he fell, that God would Love a creature begotten in a bed more than his prideful self.

Why do you think Lucifer wants to kill you?

Angels love humans almost as much as God does, but our Love isn't perfect like His. In Heaven, saved Humans will be above the angels.

"Do you not know that we will judge angels?" - 1 Cor 6:3

>But sure, try if you can, I certainly need a savior at my state.
Angels cannot save you. They can try to help you with your struggle. They can try to protect you and show you Love when no one else will. There is a battleground in your heart, to be sure.

But only Jesus can save you.

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Not men, not angels, only Jesus.
>>
>>17649895
>>>17649869 (You)
>I would quote a book too, but I don't read any.
It's ok, Anon. I understand how you feel.
>>
Define "Angel"
>>
>>17649927
Alright find me and you'll tell that to me face to face when the time comes. Maybe you'll even convince me that Jesus can save me.
>>
>>17649947
>Define "Angel"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_angelic_hierarchy
>>
>>17649948
>>>17649927 (You)
>Alright find me and you'll tell that to me face to face when the time comes. Maybe you'll even convince me that Jesus can save me.
Keep your eyes open, Anon. You sometimes entertain angels unaware. When God speaks to you, listen. In seven days time.

Only you can convince you that Jesus can save you.
>>
>>17649958
>You sometimes entertain angels unaware
Oh I'm aware, angels must enjoy seeing a fuckup a lot.

>When God speaks to you, listen. In seven days time.
Looking forward to it my friend.
>>
>>17649955
>Christian Angels

Oh. They are all douchebags. That is one particular sect of one breed of entity that actually very much dislikes humans.
>>
>>17649971
>>>17649955 (You)
>>Christian Angels
>Oh. They are all douchebags. That is one particular sect of one breed of entity that actually very much dislikes humans.
Incorrect.

Lucifer and his fallen angels dislike humans, They come to kill, steal and destroy.

God's angels are ministering spirits sent to Love, protect, and heal.

The Bible tells us that God created the angels and that at some time in the distant past there was a rebellion in Heaven, and many of the angels fell. Apparently, it was the elect angels that did not fall (1 Tim. 5:21). The Bible says that angels were created by Christ (Col. 1:16). They carry out the will of God (Psalm 103:20, Matt. 6:10), they worship God and Christ (Phil. 2:9-11, Heb. 1:6), and are wise (2 Sam. 14:20), mighty (Psalm 103:20), holy (Matt. 25:31), and innumerable (Heb. 12:22). However, angels are not to be worshipped (Col. 2:18, Rev. 19:10, 22:9) since they are creatures.

Angels are actively involved in the lives of God’s people and maybe even in the lives of all people. They have a specific function and it is a blessing to have God send an angel in response to your prayer or in time of need.
Psalm 34:7 says, “The angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them.”

Hebrews 1:14 says, “Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?”

It is possible that you have met an angel face-to-face without realizing it:

Hebrews 13:2 says, “Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it.”

Some people pray to an angel or form a special relationship with an angel. The Bible is very clear that the focus of prayer is to be on God alone and on developing a relationship with Him alone. An angel is a creation of God and angels should not be prayed to or worshiped.
>>
>>17629486
Excuse me for arschbürgers, but...

ANGELS ARE NOT "OPPOSITE" OF DEMONS,
THEY'RE OF DEVILS, THE FALLEN ANGELS!

Look up the Shedim, srsly.

Apocryphically - St. King Solomon "the Exorcist" had authority over all the Shedim (Demons, Genies/Djinni - which is WHY all the 3 religions give different account on that) given to him via angel Raziel.
http://www.orthodoxchristianity.net/forum/index.php?topic=52931.0
You have many pseudepigrapha claiming to be that, aswell as the mythical Sefer Raziel haMalach, it's of course likewise a hoax from mediaeval times.
The term itself - Is just demonisation of the word Genius aka Daemon/Daimon, meaning just a Spirit. Agathodaemons were the benevolent ones, whereas Cacodaemons - malevolent (muh DOOM).
Likewise you can see origin of "Devil" (Diabol) in Devi, Iranic name of Daevas (who in Indic take were good, but in Iranic that was the role of Ahuras they called Asuras, see Mithras for one). Which is why "Fallen Angel" may be a prefered one of terms to use.

I am well versed within traditonal (Judaic and Xtian) angelology, but I recommend Megadriel for further redbull.
There is a loads of bluebull spread by the "Neo-Gnostic" types around chans about Aeons and Archons and their relationship (the one was emanation of Godhead, and the other manifestation of those as a conscious being). I don't recommend to held any of this true or take as a fact.
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Megadriel/index.php?showtopic=367
If you even wondered why they were the choir of angels in D&D, that's why. "Planetars" and "Solars" speaks for them as angels of the planets. Traditionally herald of Earth was held to be Metatron, he fills role of the so hated "Demiurge" in Jewish mysticism.

New Age types also invented "Archaias" (Archaeas) who were linked to "Archangels", Archangels being - Naturally, Archons - And Archaias their "feminine component (role which was served by Aeons).

Regards, Metatron, praise HaShem! You, O Hypsistos, are mighty forever.
>>
>>17649967
>>You sometimes entertain angels unaware
>Oh I'm aware, angels must enjoy seeing a fuckup a lot.
They don't enjoy it.

Good angels don't enjoy human misfortune, they try to prevent it. Either because they are assigned to do so from God's perfect will, or they choose to do so in God's permissive will because they Love the human.

Yes. Angels can Love humans.
>>
>>17649992
>Excuse me for arschbürgers, but...
>ANGELS ARE NOT "OPPOSITE" OF DEMONS,
>THEY'RE OF DEVILS, THE FALLEN ANGELS!
You're incorrect.

1/3 are fallen, as you describe. These are the demons.

2/3 are the elect. These are the angels of God.
>>
>>17649986
Ok dude.
>>
>>17649967
>Oh I'm aware, angels must enjoy seeing a fuckup a lot.
The only way a fuckup becomes unfucked up is if unfucked up people don't abandon the fuckup, so they know how to not be fucked up.
>>
File: Metatron Drinking Coffee.png (62KB, 234x255px) Image search: [Google]
Metatron Drinking Coffee.png
62KB, 234x255px
>>17629560
Angels as a thing came from (pre-Messianic) Judaism.
Inb4 - But muh Ahuras and Daevas.

The word Malakeem in Islam is a direct rip-off Hebrew term.

Go be edgy LHP Satanist/Luciferian fig somewhere else : ^).
>>
>>17650001
You confuse the terms maan.

"Demon" as a thing is a rip-off Shedim belief, who were malevolent spirits in Judaism. Shedim - Like Dybbuks (evil spirits of deceased people) now - Could possess people, take over their body.
Demon as the word comes from Daemon/Daimon of Latin/Greek language. Word means "Spirit", just that. Was used in context to gods, God, angels, devils, even demons. In Roman take, Daemons were also Genii (plural for Genius), which is EXACTLY why this term - Djinn, was at first rendered as Genie (calque from French translation of the Talales of the Arabian Nights). Within fantasy "opposite" of Djinn is Efreet, but it doesn't come from Koran, for there the malevolent Djinni are known as Shayateen (Iblis the Shaitan being "first one"). It actually comes from alchemy.
(Term is not-Biblical in case you're a purist prottie, Shedim that is)
See - Shedu of Semitic Akkadian mythology, or even their representation within D&D. Likewise to "Kerub" (Cherubim) its believed to be an import from those regions. Mesopotamia, I mean.

Devil is identified with Fallen Angels as a Hebrew term - Hence the Fallen Angels are the Devils. IT'S NOT ONE BEING, SATAN IS NOT A TITLE NEITHER - BUT A NAME/FUNCTION.
Those like Satan (Sammael, see Gospel of the Youth of Adam and Eve for Islamic Iblis - Amalgam of him and Azazel), Lucifer (Helel), Beelzebub, Azazel and Semyazza, Abaddon (disputable), etcetera.

Example of Shedim - Cambion (human+demon off-spring), within Judaism was Asmodeus (not to confuse with Asmodel - One of 72 angels of G-d's names), the one slayed by the angel Raphael in Tobith.
Now Rabbinic literature debated whether Shedim can be redeemed or not, there was one such opinion on Asmodeus specifically, rather favourable on him. I think there was even the certain belief he led those Demons with whose help King Solomon build his famed Temple - Then he threw them out in the jars XD.

The 1/3 you say is traditional number,yep. There are believed tobe 2 Wars.
>>
>>17629486
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_oJAAXSJCc
>>
>>17650004
You must have friends that care about you for that to happen.
>>
>>17650058
>You must have friends that care about you for that to happen.
True. And there's not much genuine Love in this world these days. That's why it's important to honor it and never let it go when you find it, because it's not likely to come around twice in a lifetime.

But it's out there.
>>
>>17649841

OK shill
>>
Does anybody know the signs of being comunicated with by angels
>>
>>17650559
There are none because they don't exist.
>>
>>17650586
yes they do
>>
>>17650606
They were written in a book written by human with human faults in it and additions, how do you know they exist and aren't just the product of the author's imagination?
>>
>>17650559

Whispers in your head of beautiful voices that say almost entirely positive things.

...not exactly feminine or masculine, but child like...
>>
>>17650653
You're enabling the schizophrenics not to take their meds.
>>
>>17650675
No he obviously knows what it is like, and I do too. Also meds do not always make it better. That is one thing those simulations on szhiophrenia never cover, there are positive voices, and also people who see others beside them they talk to, old friends. The simulations never cover those things.
>>
>>17650692
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>17649300

Before you take a high ground at least get the right context of that quote. Your interpretation is probably the most debunked one of all biblical quotes in all Christendom
>>
>>17649947

Well tell us about the many kinds of angels if there are different categories
>>
Abaddon the coolest and strongest
>>
>>17650694

If you don't know, now you know
>>
>>17650725
Spoopy, can you give me an epiphany too?
>>
>>17650725
Sure thing.
>>
>>17650714

Go ahead and debunk it Gabriel.
>>
>>17650692
>>17650675

if it ain't broke don't fix it
>>
File: 1462149306125.jpg (98KB, 736x1103px) Image search: [Google]
1462149306125.jpg
98KB, 736x1103px
>>17650866
>>>17650714
>Go ahead and debunk it Gabriel.

"For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh, for the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh, but divinely powerful for the destruction of fortresses." - 2 Corinthians 10:3-4

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.: - Ephesians 6:12

That sword is not meant to be swung against human beings. There is TRUE evil lurking in places you cannot see and cannot hear with your dull human senses. Those are the things that make you afraid of the dark. They are why you fear the night.

And they are what that sword is for.
>>
>>17650559
>Does anybody know the signs of being comunicated with by angels

We heard faint singing and smelled something like burning flowers. It was awesome.

Also if you meet a very very good person, generous, strong, secure, wise, protective, humble, and loving, well...

you never know. :)
>>
You people are so delusional.
>>
>>17650884

That's whats called a contradiction.

Funny how the bible does that...
>>
File: 1455419250386.jpg (158KB, 1113x718px) Image search: [Google]
1455419250386.jpg
158KB, 1113x718px
There are no female angels.
>>
>>17651027

Learn to Hermeneutics anon

Hermeneutics and Exegesis is thing you might want to brush up on.
>>
File: 1444874511920.png (1MB, 976x740px) Image search: [Google]
1444874511920.png
1MB, 976x740px
Order and Rank:
1.) Archangel. Only 1 and his name is Michael.
2.Seraphs: Stationed about Gods throne. ) Thus the Hebrew term sera·phimʹ literally means “burning ones.”
3. Cherubs: An angelic creature of high rank having special duties, distinguished from the order of seraphs.
4. Angel: messengers who serve as a means of communication between God and man. However, they do more than simply relay messages. As agents and deputies of the Most High God, they serve as responsible executioners of the divine purpose, be it protection and deliverance of God’s people or destruction of the wicked
>>
File: 1457549108063.jpg (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1457549108063.jpg
40KB, 500x500px
Why do people even have this romantic version of angels being super pretty and loving? Aren't they described as looking super inhumane and even carry out the most gruesome tasks (such as execution) without giving a fuck in the name of god? And they only respect humans cause god forces them too?
>>
>>17651108
Because reasons.
>>
File: Fortitudo.png (2MB, 1303x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Fortitudo.png
2MB, 1303x1000px
Bayonetta has the best angel depictions.
>>
>>17651052

Aha!
>>
File: Seven-Churches-of-Revelation.jpg (304KB, 1125x750px) Image search: [Google]
Seven-Churches-of-Revelation.jpg
304KB, 1125x750px
>>17629486
Angels:
>Warriors of God in a vast army led by the Archangel Michael, General of the Heavenly Host. This army has expanded year on year in balance with the growth of humanity in order to protect as many as possible when the 7 seals are broken.
>Fiercely Loyal.
>Said to be clad in golden armour with fiery countenance and stoic beautiful faces.
>There are no known female angels as angels do not have sexual organs. It could be they are a race of androgynous beings with no physical urges or attraction at all.
>Around 25% of Heaven rebelled against God including the (former)archangel Lucifer over their pride and refusal to bow to Humanity who were created as images of God in mortal form, and they became Satan and his demonic legions through free will, that important choice given to God's sentient creatures. All Demons were once angels. This first and only known civil war among celestial beings shattered the heavens and with it the Angelic Orders.
>Angels are personally created by God, They are not made(no human angels, sorry). This rule however doesn't apply to humans becoming Demons which happens a lot. After all whats the biggest insult to God Himself then turning His own flesh into everything God and His angels despise?
>On Earth they rarely appear as the stories describe most of the time they are nothing more than lights and sometimes appear in human form, So be nice to that beggar on the street or that physically disabled person in front of you. You never know if you are being judged...
>Lower class angels are guardians of spiritual humans.
>Higher class angels observe Earth and protect certain specially placed individuals in Gods master plan.

There you go pretty much all we know.

Unlike Demons, Angels don't have pride or an ego and rarely show themselves to mortals unless commanded to by God.
>>
>>17651108
In most cases this is true. They would burn the Earth without hesitation if God commanded it as good soldiers do.
Their true form is terrifying apparently being multi faced, giant in height and speaking in colours and sound rather than voices. They appear Human in the personal encounter stories as to not frighten us.

The notion of them being loving is thanks to romanticism from the middle ages and modern day movies and books. Every description of angels in every religious book from pre Abrahamic religions to now has always been Angels are both warriors and messengers. Not Guardians, Not lovers, Not companions. Always violent warriors or messengers bearing either good or ill news. It's no coincidence the highest number of sightings of Angelic beings have been on battlefields.

Islam believes the Archangel Gabriel created the Qu'ran by telling Muhammad what to write and everything inside is 100% truth and cannot be debated. That means the warlike nature that is true Islam is Angelic. Does that not further prove Angels are violent beings commanded by God? What if the one that transcribed to Muhammed was Satan in disguise after all he is a deceiver.

What if God is testing us? The two biggest Abrahamic religions(Christianity and Islam with 4.3bn members combined) have two very different founders. The former has a peace loving and accepting Son of God and the other has a warmongering genocidal Prophet of God. Makes you wonder if it is a test maybe a microcosm of Heaven and Hell itself being played out on Earth?

Man stuff like this makes my head swim, I bet Theologians from all faiths have debated these things for centuries.
>>
deir fags who abuse power
>>
>>17647292
What are the things Uriel presides over?
>>
>>17652944
>The notion of them being loving is thanks to romanticism from the middle ages and modern day movies and books.

This isn't true. God Loves humans, Jesus loves humans, so good angels (like Michael) also Love and serve humans. Fallen angels (Like Lucifer/Satan) hate humans because they feel they should be above humans.

GOOD ANGELS:

ARE AWESOME TO BEHOLD:

"His appearance was like lightning, and his clothing white as snow." - Matthew 28:3

LOVE AND REJOICE OVER HUMAN REDEMPTION:

"In the same way, I tell you, there is rejoicing in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.” - Luke 15:10

ARE JOYFUL:

"But you have come to Mount Zion, to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem. You have come to thousands upon thousands of angels in joyful assembly." - Hebrews 12:22

FEED HUMANS:

"Human beings ate the bread of angels; he sent them all the food they could eat." - Psalm 78:25

PROTECT HUMANS:

"For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways, they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone." - Psalm 91:11-12

DEFEND CHILDREN AND INNOCENT/UNWISE ONES:

"See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven." - Matthew 18:10

DO NOT ABUSE POWER:

"In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus and of the elect angels I charge you to keep these rules without prejudging, doing nothing from partiality." - 1 Timothy 5:21

SET UNFAIRLY IMPRISONED PRISONERS FREE:

"And behold, an angel of the Lord stood next to him, and a light shone in the cell. He struck Peter on the side and woke him, saying, “Get up quickly.” And the chains fell off his hands." - Acta 12:7

MINISTER TO ALL SAVED CHRISTIANS, AND ALL WHO WILL CHOOSE SALVATION IN THE FUTURE:

"Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?" - Hebrews 1:14
>>
>>17652951
>deir fags who abuse power
Nope:

"In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus and of the elect angels I charge you to keep these rules without prejudging, doing nothing from partiality." - 1 Timothy 5:21
>>
File: Angel_Uriel.jpg (33KB, 300x432px) Image search: [Google]
Angel_Uriel.jpg
33KB, 300x432px
>>17654211
>>>17647292
>What are the things Uriel presides over?

He serves as the patron saint of wisdom, the arts, and sciences.

In art, Uriel is often depicted carrying either a book or a scroll, both of which represent wisdom. Another symbol connected with Uriel is an open hand holding a flame, which represents God’s truth.

Uriel warns the prophet Noah about the upcoming flood in Enoch chapter 10. In Enoch chapters 19 and 21, Uriel reveals that the fallen angels who rebelled against God will be judged and shows Enoch a vision of where they are “bound, until the infinite number of the days of their crimes be completed” (Enoch 21:3)

When answering Ezra’s questions, Uriel tells him that God has permitted him to describe signs about good and evil at work in the world, but it will still be difficult for Ezra to understand from his limited human perspective. In 2 Esdras 4:10-11, Uriel asks Ezra: "You cannot understand the things with which you have grown up; how then can your mind comprehend the way of the Most High? And how can one who is already worn out by the corrupt world understand incorruption?" When Ezra asks questions about his personal life, such as how long he’ll live, Uriel replies: “Concerning the signs about which you ask me, I can tell you in part; but I was not sent to tell you concerning your life, for I do not know” (2 Esdras 4:52).
>>
>>17651083
>Order and Rank:
>1.) Archangel. Only 1 and his name is Michael.
>2.Seraphs: Stationed about Gods throne. ) Thus the Hebrew term sera·phimʹ literally means “burning ones.”
>3. Cherubs: An angelic creature of high rank having special duties, distinguished from the order of seraphs.
>4. Angel: messengers who serve as a means of communication between God and man. However, they do more than simply relay messages. As agents and deputies of the Most High God, they serve as responsible executioners of the divine purpose, be it protection and deliverance of God’s people or destruction of the wicked

Correct.

Archangel Michael:

Defeated Satan in personal combat. Patron saint of chivalry and warriors, the sick, and the suffering. Freed Israel from Babylonian captivity. Saved Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego from the fiery furnace. Appeared at Cheretopa near Lake Salda, where a healing spring appeared. In gratitude for the healing of his daughter, one pilgrim built a church on the site. Local pagans, who are described as jealous of the healing power of the spring and the church, attempted to drown the church by redirecting the river, but the Archangel Michael, "in the likeness of a column of fire", split the bedrock to open up a new bed for the stream, directing the flow away from the church. Appeared with a sword over the mausoleum of Hadrian while a devastating plague persisted in Rome, in apparent answer to the prayers of Pope St Gregory I the Great (c. 590–604), after which the plague ceased. Is the archangel of mercy who is responsible for the rewards doled out to good persons in this life. Is known to be patient, merciful, and long-suffering.
>>
>>17629486
I heard that Sky Trumpets are angels signalling the end of days. But since they're often near coastal areas, some scientists have speculated it has something to do with underwater earthquakes. But it is interesting if it were angels signalling the end of days.
>>
>>17654844
>17654844 ▶

Gabriel:

Reaches reaches into the "Hall of Souls" and takes out new souls that comes into his hand. Then Lailah, the Angel of Conception, watches over the embryo until it is born. Was sent to destroy Jerusalem, after it turned against God. Interprets Daniel's visions, and Daniel "was terrified and fell prostrate" (Dan. 8:17 NIV). Announced the birth of John the Baptist. Informed Mary that she would bear the Son of God, Jesus Christ. Is the patron of messengers, those who work for broadcasting and telecommunications such as radio and television, remote sensing, postal workers, clerics, and diplomats. Is the angel of water. Sometimes offers ideas for solutions for problems. Can communicate through dreams.
>>
>>>17654844 (You)
>>17654844
Raphael:

Stirs the water at the healing pool of Bethesda. Raphael bound the demon Azazel under the desert. Has immense healing powers. Healed Tobias of his blindness and delivered Sarah, his future daughter-in-law, from the demon Asmodeus, who killed every man she married on their wedding night before the marriage could be consummated. Patron of travelers, the blind, happy meetings, nurses, physicians, medical workers, matchmakers, and Christian marriage. Guards pilgrims on their journeys, and holds a special staff. Appeared in Cordova, Spain, during the 16th century. Is a patron of hospitals and medical workers.
>>
>>17645884

Good places to start?
>>
Angel - Ashura - Asura - Aditya. Ah represents Kadag, or purity through impurity. Greco-Buddhism unites east and west. Many concepts in the Bible either came from the Greeks or were filtered through their lens.

Angels are opposed by Demons, just as Asura are opposed by Devas. So, an Angel is an Asura.

The thing is, in the earliest instances, Asura is a general term for both Asura and Deva. So there's no difference between the two, constitutionally. Demons in the west are fallen Angels, and the Asura also fall from the top of mount Meru.

An angel is a demon. Both are composed of a single Aetheric particle, which appears to be many particles because of how fast it moves. The Asura are associated with extreme ascetic measures - such as cutting the flesh from their own bones. Asura also refers to surgical and cauterizing medicine.

Enoch became an Angel, and in the east it's believed that Rishis and Xian have achieved the same goal. That's pretty much my goal.
>>
Help

i read a thread last night, a webm was posted
the reaction was like
>omg is that a lion or tiger ?
iam searching for that thread right now..
>>
>>17631680
>Angels cannot die in the sense that humans do. When an angel is destroyed he loses all his powers and his memory as an angel, and is reborn as a human.
So is humanity just made up of dead angels? Is Earth their dumping ground?
>>
>>17629486
Not exactly the most comforting looking beings, but /usually/ take on forms you can understand and won't frighten you.
>>
>>17629486
Angels are my homeboys
>>
the thing about me is one night the wind blew I saw an angel in the Angels suck my dick because the angel was a gay Angel and that made me feel good
>>
the thing about me is one night the wind blew I saw an angel in the Angels suck my dick because the angel was a gay Angel and that made me feel good. Christian dogma is all true. You heathen loving drug sniffers need to do more... Sniff it. Sniff up.
>>
>>17631460
The ones that aren't fallen angels are thought forms amiright?
>>
>>17649994
Get your reformed Calvinist shit out of here
>>
>>17629486
Ayy lmao
>>
>>17659635

Nope.
>>
>>17629492
Pretty sure you're the only one who cares
>>
Jeremiah 8:8 How can you say, We are wise, and the law of God is with us? But behold, the lying pen of the scribes has made it into a lie.
1 John 5:19 We know that we are from God, and the whole world lies in the power of the evil one.
Matthew 10:21 Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; children will rebel against their parents and have them put to death.
John 8:44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
2 Thessalonians 2:4 who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God.
Matthew 5:44 But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you

So in short: The bible says it has been manipulated, that we live surrounded by demons even among our families, that there is an antichrist who will take the place of God in His temple (where is jesus placed in churches? and what claim is made of Jesus? Isn't he called god?) And what does Jesus say? Let's have a closer look at a few examples:
1. Love your enemies whom I told you are demons.
2. Sell all you have and give it to those arround you that are poor (punished demons).
3. Let yourself be smacked and give the other cheek (be defenseless against demons).
Doesn't sound holy at all.
Also loving your enemies sounds antinatural as fuck: Would your body respond to your desire to love a guy that's being torturing you for 50 straight years day and night in horrifying ways, cutting parts of your body with great delight and mocking you while promising you that you would die of old age suffering this and showing you with supernatural powers that this will continue after you die? No, you cannot love such a thing, you don't feel it, you claim it and it is a lie.
>>
>>17654746
>Jesus loves humans

Untrue:

-Love your enemies, and your enemies, as per Scripture, are demons.
-Sell all you have and give to the poor, and as per Scripture, the world is filled with demons, so you are giving money to demons.
-Bless those that persecute you, again, you would be blessing demons.
-Don't explore sexuality and have fun with it however you desire. This is so anti-human nature I don't even know how people aren't burning you all alive.

Claims made to refute this post and prove yours is the true christ must be backed up with miracles proper of a God, that we may see you come from God, start by placing mt Everest in Madrid.
>>
>>17659861

I'll explain what happened to me.

>2008
>See supernatural things
>Start looking for God and investigating things
>Start with weird eastern religions
>Things go horribly for me
>I am tortured, locked up, hated, miserable, in pain, demonized, receiving no help, shit goes horrible for me
>2010
>move to christianity the "book" way
>Initially things get a bit better but shit starts getting suspicious and I start getting fucked over again
>Oh it is a test (and nobody helped me with the demonization)
>Start reading up and investigating
>See the contradictions
>Try new things, variations, check what I'm doing wrong
>progressively worse the more I seem to be doing things by the book
>suddenly realize the ruse the moment I pray more to God for help in a very fucked up situation (I even wanted to die of cancer and end it all already)
>Notice this way of how God would be really like
>Put it into practice, my life improves drastically

http://pastebin.com/1bVCUeeS

Meanwhile since 2008 Spain is going to hell with no return. That's when the crisis started, also the rest of the world isn't going very nicely.
So I'm taking for granted more actual humans are realizing this and wrath is about to come. See how countries lately seem to be infiltrated by enemies of their people? Terrorists and such? Oh wow, what might happen?
>>
>>17646372

If everything is one and there is no separation then what is ego? The illusion of separation? I feel like its deeper than that.
>>
>>17646411

Heaven on earth only happens when everyone shares the heaven the already have inside.
>>
>>17659865

kek dude your mind is so fucked into black and white thinking
>>
>>17659868
>http://pastebin.com/1bVCUeeS

This might help with some of your questions about pain and suffering. This guy is actually a legit master.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3zKwZqfWrY
Thread posts: 223
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.