[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 28

File: cartas_tarot[1].jpg (25KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
cartas_tarot[1].jpg
25KB, 500x328px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed) (embed)

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/: >>17623667
>>
Ivonne, Female
will I ever find happiness?
>>
G
Male Scorpio, 23

Should I get back on the psychiatric medication?

Not schizo but I requested a specific med in hopes it would help me cope with things better and boost my productivity but I'm not sure if it actually works or just makes me feel "ok."

I know medical shit isn't normally permitted by readers but this med is optional.
>>
(reposting from last thread)

I'm offering eye & voice readings for anyone interested.

Requirements:
>name/alias, and gender (if not already apparent from the recording)
>a ~30seconds long recording of you speaking; must be free speech (no reciting). Talk about your day, etc.
>a picture of your eye, with a clear shot of your iris. Single eye will work; left or right doesn't matter.

I need /both/ the recording and eye pic.

If you don't feel comfortable sharing these here, shoot me an email:
[email protected]

(If you email me, I might ask you to do a short survey afterwards or just answer some questions.)
>>
>>17629012
Hella work
>>
>>17629012
Do you also need a querry or will you just work from there?
>>
>>17629020
Yeah.

>>17629029
I don't need a query, but I can do one along with it.

I use eye and voice to tell energy type/composition, mostly. It's similar to what EmpathAU does, except these elements allow me to dig deeper and gather more stuff, such as: natural occult abilities, personality, some possible health issues, etc. etc. (it highly depends on what I can sense from you).
>>
>>17629053
Sounds interesting i feel like emailing you, but im not a natural english speaker and what not...
>>
>>17629054
https://a.uguu.se/bzqhar.mp3

:^ )
>>
José, male. 19

Just want to know the basic stuff, please.
>>
>>17629053
I might try this if no one comes around.

I have a query though.
I'm getting sick of being nagged around at work by some girl younger than me who hasn't even worked there as long as I have. There must be something to it. I get a strong sense of dislike from her and seems to try to steal everything I have to do to try and be better. Should I say something?
>>
File: Liquidate.gif (2MB, 324x194px) Image search: [Google]
Liquidate.gif
2MB, 324x194px
>>17629138
Take it to HR if your company has one, an older member is always more valuable than a younger one.
>>
>>17629012
Alright ill do it. im having a hard time getting a good eye pic but should be done in a few mins
>>
>>17629114
Yes, i will most likely email you within the next hour
>>
>>17628900
A.
Female .
Just want to know about a friend that I no longer hear from. Please
>>
I'm going to do some tarot reads.
State your gender and query.
All I ask in return is that you give feed back after the reading. If it was shit then say so and why, or if it's accurate then say so and why.

I won't start reading for new querents until the previous query has addressed the accuracy of it.

I get the feeling this will be short.
>>
>>17629279
I'll give you proper feedback on a query to which I already know the answer. Please read on a potential romantic relationship with a certain girl I've met recently. I'm male.
>>
>>17629286
What the hell's the point if you already know the answer?
>>
>>17629279
male
Could you tell me about what happen to me in future. Did I stay where i live now. Can I find love?
>>
>>17629279
A.
Female
Want to know about a person that I lost contact with, ty
>>
Is it worth struggling on? Or shall I end it all?

21/06/93
Female
Cornwall, UK
>>
>>17629286
BV or Siegrain!
>>
>>17629299
Oh. The names Lauren... If that helps.
>>
>>17629279
Male
Any sign my Isolation will end sometime soon? I'm lonely, but can't see a future in which I'll find anyone who I can mutually enjoy company with. And it's mostly because I can't stop shutting myself out.

I have reading experience, so I'd be glad to help.
>>
>>17629287
To help /you/. Feel free to skip me, that's fine.
>>
>>17629208
They don't care that much about me, it's pretty tough but I know most places are like that

>>17629279
I'm getting sick of being nagged around at work by some girl younger than me who hasn't even worked there as long as I have. There must be something to it. I get a strong sense of dislike from her and seems to try to steal everything I have to do to try and be better. Should I say something?
Female
>>
>>17629299
I was getting bored waiting for an answer to my query, so I decided to run some cards on your question; I'm very amateur - so ignore if you'd like.
The system of cards I used are lenormand -
After struggle, changes, possible isolation, and worry, and after persevering past some large obstacle you will be rewarded
>>
>>17629320
*She seems to try to steal
Sorry
>>
>>17628900
I have a technical question. I'm interested in hearing from all kinds of readers.

Daily practice is the key to getting better at anything, but the problem I have with divination is that I don't know what to divine for. I have a secure routine, and don't really want to badger the universe about little shit ("Will I drop a dish? Will chicken quarters go on sale this week?").

What do you ask when you don't know what to ask? How do you stay sharp?
>>
>>17629240
>>17629012
Sent
>>
>>17629367
Try "should I get a new hobby"
>>
>>17629367
I actually never divine for myself, and look to querants and other readers to develop. Pop into the IRC, people are always willing to throw queries at you to help you develop.
>>
>>17629367
If you are at that point already then maybe you should start practicing reading here in the thread. You can do it whenever you want and take as many reads that you feel you can handle and all of that. Just ask for feedback to help along the way.
>>
>>17629328
Thank you muchly! :) hope you're having a good evening.
>>
File: 1457434665520.png (36KB, 453x263px) Image search: [Google]
1457434665520.png
36KB, 453x263px
I will do one. Repeat: ONE reading.

Tell me whatever you want. I'm going to be pretty selective.
>>
>>17629532
Tell me about my job. will i be fired?
>>
>>17629532
I'm trying to get my money right. What advice do your cards have for me in making more money?
>>
File: hilz.jpg (64KB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
hilz.jpg
64KB, 460x259px
>>17629435
>Thank you muchly
>muchly
>MUCHLY
>>
>>17629367
Daily practice isn't actually too important (in my opinion) to forms of divination such as tarot. Practice once a week, twice a week... even that should be enough. You may not improve as quickly as you like, but perhaps you could make up for it by practicing more thoroughly/methodically. Taking notes on your experiences, how different things are being interpreted, any new things that occur, looking for patterns... It depends how you read and what works for you.

And as others have suggested, reading in this thread helps immensely. What method of divination do you use?
>>
>>17629551
You are welcome , btw the last card for you is 'flowers". In a lenormand deck , this is very wonderful card to have for your future. It is good in just about every category
>>
Ryan
Male
Aries

Will I get promoted within next 6 months?
>>
>>17629367
The reader GD used to practice by reading for the news first thing in the morning before checking it. You can also read for celebrities, the outcome of an episode of a television show, the next chapter of a book you're reading, anything.

But, you know, you can always just practice here and tell people you're still learning. You'll get a mess of querents, and several of them will give you feedback. Reading for other readers is especially helpful because they can critique your interpretation more thoroughly.
>>
>>17629532
I don't know what the fuck to do with myself, I'm a total mess. I'm bipolar and I flip flop between being a suicidal drug addict and a psychotic petty criminal. Am I ever going to pull myself together or am I going to die/get arrested?
>>
Alex, Male, 22, Capricorn

About to finish University, where should I go from here?
>>
>>17629649
Real quick before I have to leave.

What the cards are kind of telling me is you are only seeing the negatives in the current situation. Hell, if you're at such a low place, you've got nothing to lose. You're free, man. Do what you will. Take advantage of that. Take some risks and try developing skills others won't. Carpe all the nuts in the world, senpai.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP5ikQpTR3c
>>
>>17629387
I kek'd, but also asked it because it's a good question. tl;dr: 'no'

>>17629396
>>17629398
I'll take the advice to swim by jumping in headfirst seriously, but I need time to get comfortable with it.

>>17629574
A week sounds like a good timescale. I think that's a good idea, to read in terms of a week. A lot of my other interests depend on daily practice. That isn't necessarily a useful concept here.

I'm learning the runes and playing cards.

>>17629646
>waiting for episodes of a show
>not binge-watching the entire thing in one dehydrated, whiteknuckled sitting

But seriously, I get it. I shouldn't feel stupid to ask about questions like that.

Thanks everyone for replying.
>>
>>17629888
There are no stupid questions....unless you work in retail.
>>
>>17629279
male
can you give me some sort of guidance on how may is going to be?
>>
sophie, 17,sagg,fem
what does my future hold?
>>
Not going to post my gender, age, zodiac sign or do a voice recording but hopefully a skilled reader can pick up on my energy vibes simply off of reading this text.

I feel an innate connection to someone I am not on speaking terms with. Whenever I feel a connection with another person that is NOT this person, even for a few seconds or perhaps I was thinking about them a few days prior, I almost ALWAYS am contacted by them.

NOT by the person I truly feel I am connected with, however, which truly stumps me. I myself am a tarot reader and practice divination among other magic so I am pretty skilled in intuitive feels and readings. I am wondering why I am seemingly so "off" with this "connection" in which I feel so strongly for.

Please pull cards for me to determine their feelings and the energy blocking our interactions. Thank you.
>>
>>17629909
>Sophie
Just wanna say that's a lovely name, 10/10 parent naming.
>>
Anyone doing readings at the moment?
>>
>>17629926

well apparently a few people said they were going to but never actually did any readings. so, no.
>>
>>17629912
I can try if you like but I've been up for a long time at this point and don't normally do occult related tarot.
>>
>>17629930
>>17629926
I'm just finishing up at gym, and will be doing readings for the whole of the day for you beautiful people. ETA; 1hr. (Drive home, shower, cook, eat, read)
>>
>>17629912
Actually nvm I need to sleep. I'll do some reads when I get home on the morrow.
>>
>>17629940
Whenever you get a chance, I'd really like you to read for me if possible. You're great with energy and I kind of admire that. Thanks.
>>17629912
>>17629912
>>
>>17629897

Alas, I work in retail. Can I get a career/goals reading?
>>
>>17629940
Sounds good man. I think you've read for me before and it was pretty accurate although I didn't know it at the time
>>
>>17629961

your goal should be to get out of retail, probably. (or at least it's my goal)
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17629955
Alrighty man, you're up first. Can't promise I'll get anything with no details, but for those dub dubs, I'll give it my damnest!
>>17629961
>I work in retail
Iktfb. How about some customer flashbacks?
>"Awwww but your sigh said it was X not Y!"
>sign says Y
>"well your signs wrong!"
>>17629975
>it was pretty accurate although I didn't know it at the time
Thanks for the feedback anon, I hope it was one of my more positive reads! It's always great to get feedback, I truly appreciate it.

Alright so I'm home, just gonna cook up some post-gym breakfast and shower. Look out for my starter post, coming soon.
>>
>>17629888
Oh, very cool. You shouldn't wait to read for people. Reading for people is the absolute best way to learn.

Spending time in the irc, and especially reading for other readers (incl. exchanging readings if you're so inclined) is an excellent way to get feedback. Taking on abandoned queues from other readers, or picking up air queries is also something nice and relatively stress-free.

I would recommend to do this two days a week: either in /div/ thread or irc, offer 3 readings each of these days, with a request for feedback in return. As a minimum, anyway, this is a good number for regular practice.
>>
>>17629912
Hexagram 18 (Decay), changing lines 5 and 6, to Hexagram 48 (The Well).
Three cards for you: Tower, Justice, High Priestess;
For the connection: Hierophant, Strength, Death.

I can't really describe the entire feeling from this, but I feel there's nothing /blocking/ you and the connection.

I think the connection is something stronger than you-- seemingly on a /different frequency/; vibrating higher than yours. The Lovers fell out while shuffling-- I see this as the driving force/union significator between you and the connection. This relationship seems pretty similar to that of a human and entity; or rather between a mundane and a magician-- they're on different levels. (Not calling you a mundane, just an analogy; you get the gist.)

I'm not too sure what to make from this, truth be told; all these trumps in a single read just confuses the heck out of me. As far as I can make of this: this connection is something you sorely seek, however you're not at the level where you can reach it. This connection is something that will change and mold you into something else entirely; this is something that will literally change your life, and I'm inclined to say this is for the better.

The hexagrams are telling me that at the other end of this connection there seems to be a Well; a resource you can tap into at will. I think you should try to make contact with this connection you feel by improving yourself further, and perhaps through an intermediary.

I hope I helped.

>I'd like a read in return, if you're willing: read on the projected outcome of MP1.
>>
>>17629012
>inbox is flooded
To those who emailed me, it might take awhile for me to get to yours.
>>
>>17630076
You have no idea how much you have confirmed things for me that I believed deep down.

However, if there is no energy /blocking/, why is it impossible to bring the mental/emotional/psyche into our material world? Is it simply not in the cards for me? Am I not meant to manifest this into something real? Is there strength to gain in ending this mental connection? I have a feeling I am supposed to pursue it and chase it relentlessly, but like you said, I am not quite ready yet nor am I equipped.

I would most definitely love to use and harness my own energy to read for you. However, please clarify what an MP1 is and I will do my best.
>>
Someone can do a reading? please
>>
>>17630145
I suppose I can explain this better through the concept of dimensional beings.

Let's say you're A, the connection is B, and at the other end of the connection is C.

A is a two-dimensional being, while C is three-dimensional being. B connects the two together.

Can you see how there is nothing blocking here? It's just that you're in different dimensions; vibrating on different frequencies. Similar to how some animals have certain senses humans lack (e.g. Mantis Shrimp's visual system), you're lacking a way to /connect/ with it. This is what you have to figure out here: how to /evolve/ into a three-dimensional being similar to C, so you can /connect/ with it /through/ B.

>MP1
It's something I've been messing around with: Mental (re-)Programming.

Specifically to do with memories: repression, and replacement. I'm going to try it later on in the day along with a tiny amount of psychedelic, so I'd like for you to read into the results/consequences of this.
>>
>>17630206
Interestingly enough, a card slipped out as I was shuffling for you as well.

The three of cups, a card of celebration, which will be used as your significator. I coin this as success in your endeavors.

Another interesting card that I pulled was the six of cups in between the seven of wands and the two of wands.

Wands represent creativity, and the seven tells me whatever you study you will study with a firm conviction. The two of wands tells me of planning or foresight and discovery.The six of cups represent nostalgia, memories and possibly memories that have been repressed and/or replaced.

Whatever you seek, you will seek today, I am sure of it. Keep me posted on your results as I am very sure of my cards tonight.

A further question on your reading for me: If I were C, and the other person was A, would I be able to communicate with A given that I had an extra dimension? or is 3D simply not able to connect with a 2D in any sense?
>>
>>17630267
Thanks, mate.

>6 of Cups
Lel, nice sortilege.

>Whatever you seek, you will seek today, I am sure of it.
Yeah, it's going to be a test run. Then I'm moving on to something bigger; which I'm ..unsure if I want to do it.

As for your question: Notice how during evocations of entities, you're not always able to see their physical form, without some amount of scrying? The entity can still communicate with you through other means of divination (cards, pendulum, etc.). So, I'd say it's possible for C to communicate with A, but A might not be able to notice it.
>>
File: Check 'em revised.png (402KB, 770x1060px) Image search: [Google]
Check 'em revised.png
402KB, 770x1060px
Alrghty, I am fed, caffeinated and all sorted; time to read. I have missed you lovely folk, and hope you're all have wonderful days.

>Name/nickname
>Description and Defining Features
>Colour shape combo
>Query
>Tarot or Empath
>BONUS: Mood (gets you a song, if you want one. Feel free to omit)

I am having a fantastic week so far, and hope you all are too! Still recovering from ladies' self defence on saturday, but damn if it wasn't fun!

Love and good vibes be with all of you
>>
Alan
Pisces
I need help with my career, how do I proceed forward? And more importantly my love life, there's this girl I adore what are some tips to make this happen? I don't know where I stand with her
>>
>>17630325
Serah
Highlights, average, nerd
Purple shrub
I miss my two friends K and D that I don't talk to anymore for various reasons. Can you tell me if any of them miss me back or ever cared about me? :(
Empath
>>
>>17629975
>>17629996
Meant to tag myself
Anyways short black hair
Orange circle
And Oui by Jeremih
>>
>>17630325
You too.
>Kagome
>fat ugly kissless brunette bluish eyes
>white cross
>why does this guy act loud around me? what are his intentions?
>empath
>>
File: hexagon_red_large.png (354KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
hexagon_red_large.png
354KB, 480x480px
>>17630325
Kevin, Male
Asian; auburn-ish hair, black eyes.
Red Hexagon
Empath
Filled with rage, regrets, and uncertainty

I'd just like an energy check-up; whatever you see/feel. And preferably text instead of >vocaroo :^ )

Willing to give a read in return in a few moment. Thanks.
>>
>>17630325

Arthur
About 6 foot, curly hair grey blue eyes
Green rhombus
Will I eventually find what I want?
Tarot
Feeling especially bored currently

Don't do a song, I don't want to hold up anyone that makes a request after me.
>>
>>17630334
>Empath Reading; Friend specific
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1XICqeiCl82
>>
>>17630325
Steph
Big black curly hair, 5" 8, I snort when I laugh, super animated movements, I think and worry too much.
Purple,Gold, black
Empath
Query: I was wondering if the college that I am thinking about attending, University of Houston, is a good match for me. More importantly will I be successful in perusing my carrier at this University.
Mood: yes please give me a song I have been meaning to add some more music into my library!!
>>
>>17630325
>Emcee
>Tall, lanky, curly hair
>Dark blue romboid
>I'm lost at life and I'm getting old, how do I get motivation to do the things I like?
>Tarot

Thanks.
>>
>>17630377
Thank you. I'm confused on what a connection is. Mutual feeling? Makes me happy tho.
>>
>>17630353
>Empath Reading; Love specific
http://vocaroo.com/i/s08waUfqu0IV
>>
>>17630357
Siegrain?
>>
>>17630411
Yeah.

>nice dubs
>>
>>17629279
What does the future look like for me?
Male
>>
>>17630325
>moss
>5'10, black hair, tanned skin, brown eyes, wide eye browse
>green pentagram
>can I get a general reading. If not them how my love life is going to be?
>Empath I trust you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOoJzLUD7oI

>pic related go empath!
>>
>>17630325
>Mia
>white black shoes glasses stretch marks on stomach
>red stopsign
>what does the person I have feelings for feel for me?
>empath
>>
>>17630325
>Norma
>Short, curry unruly hair, big eyes
>Red square
>Where do I go from here? Am I making the right decision?
>Empath
>>
File: best.jpg (219KB, 571x852px) Image search: [Google]
best.jpg
219KB, 571x852px
forgot pic
>>
>>17630357
>>17630414
I got a feeling hah. Okay
>Empath Reading; Energy

Your energy is 'writhing' and not spinning anymore; this is never a good sign. You've stagnated and something has you twisted and in a fit. The "flowers" along your surface have changed; to giant red ones upon the top and bottom, with more scatted about. I get the feeling you're finding it harder and harder to not snap. These red flowers feel new, and are very malicious; they're corrupting the green around them.

You seem on the edge of breaking down and just losing all control. You need to take some time and look inwards to find what needs fixing. I'm here if you ever need a shoulder man, I'm honestly worried about you.
>>
>>17630325
>witch
>pale, average weight, brown eyes, cuts on fingers
>yellow star
>people are trying to set me up with a guy. how will that go?
>empath
thank you
>>
>>17630325
Ali
Dark hair, slim, green eyed, 5'6"
Aubergine circle
a friend who was dear to me has stopped all contact, and I don't know why, or what happened?
Tarot or empath, whichever you think.
Lost in thought, endlessly searching
>>
>>17630325
>>17630333
Orange circle
Anything on me man? I'm still here
>>
>>17630376
>Tarot Reading; Future General
8 of Pents
9 of Cups
Ruled over by The Hanging Man
Counseled by 6 of Cups(r) and 8 of Cups

http://vocaroo.com/i/s01uYYSQUifP
>>
Jesse, male, Leo, 23, and on anything.
>>
File: 1457408516812.jpg (378KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1457408516812.jpg
378KB, 1440x900px
>>17630325
Sam
Blue eyes, passionate, uncertain about peoples intentions, very much an optimist and can be gullible, getting better at handling stressful situations
Gold Sun
Will my boss and over-boss ever get called out on their failings and lack of planning and sense or are me and my co-workers doomed to forever being thrown under the bus?
Tarot
Calm, but slightly in pain, hay fever and storms brewing up in the air.
>>
>>17630483

Working through a long battle with myself, and my aspirations are just as old. This helped me alot, thank you.
>>
>>17630380
>Empath Reading; Future Career

Reading: http://vocaroo.com/i/s0JRPOY5xd4G
Song: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1gMnE7Dhfp8
>>
>>17630389
>Tarot Reading; Future Betterment
The Empress(r)
Judgement(r)
Ruled over by Temperance(r)
Counseled by King of Cups(r) and 3 of Swords

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0m1GI5v3IkQ
>>
>>17630403
A connection in terms of my readings is the back and forth between your energies. Mutual feelings is a good way to describe it. We form connections with everyone we encounter, and from their that connect is more or less a snapshot that lets me see what it is two people share.
>Make me happy tho
This makes me happy to hear darling.
>>17630510
Glad to hear it man, I'm rooting for you!
>>
>>17630428
>>17630434
>Empath Reading; General
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0tiUNA3XQ9D
>>
>>17630430
>Empath Reading; Love specific
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0tiUNA3XQ9D
>>
>>17630325
>Leif
>Bearded, a lot of burns and scars
>Blue Line
>Am I doing the right thing keeping information from my loved ones that would hurt them, or am I being dishonest
>Tarot
>BONUS Sardonic
>>
>>17630570
wow I really thank you EmpathAU

Im >>17630570

And I'm studding in college and I really have a lot of ideas but I cant quiet make them on words to take them to another level. Its really frustrating to have and image or idea but cant get it out. On the nice person I thank you I supposed that's personal on how others feel around me. On the person who is on and off yes I kinda know a girl who is like that and its true she is on a long distance relationship so I really dont see her as a potential love or something.
>>
>>17630432
>Empath Reading; General Future
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0IYxNzKlJPi
>>
>>17630475
>Tarot and Empath Reading; Friend Specific
The Tower(r)
Page of Swords(r)
Ruled over by the Fool
Counseled by 8 of Wands and Knight of Pents

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Q8HCu0LXeK
>>
>>17630441
>These red flowers feel new, and are very malicious; they're corrupting the green around them.
Hah

Thanks. Quick general for you from your voice, since I need to go soon.

I saw the Knight of Pentacles, telling me you're being methodical in your approach towards whatever. Grounded you are, however bounded you seem. A blue sunflower, it feels rather ..masculine, unexpected from a flower, I'd say. Cups, lots of cups. Reminiscence of how the 10 of Cups are arranged in my deck. Emotions, and stability in that.

I think you're off to a great start, but you should focus on the earth-y aspects of yourself more than the emotional ones.
>in other words: lift more.
>>
>>17630686
Hi empath, Ali here. Thank you so much for the reading. I maybe should have phrased my query better. I wasn't very forthcoming . This friend is/was a little more than friendship, it was an affair of sorts (for over a year)and the person just disappeared, hah. Having said all of that, your insight was spot on in that my reactions you described (wtf? Did I do? Mentally anguished a bit in my head) I haven't tried too hard to contact this person either.
>>
>>17630503
9 of Wands
Strength(r)
Ruled over by the Hierophant
Counseled by Page of Wands and Page of Swords

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0w74kEAikfF
>>
File: Jetpack.jpg (33KB, 558x314px) Image search: [Google]
Jetpack.jpg
33KB, 558x314px
>>17628900

NOW ALSO OFFERING WACKY SCRY USING OLD TV STATIC!

Chironymous here, doing Morgan's Tarot or I-Ching readings for whomever I can whenever I'm around, so definitely check back for a reply before thread's end! And I may post your reply in the next thread if this one ends!

I just need you to say something positive*** to me so that I may heal my wounds and help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Name/nickname
*Sign
*Description of yourself
*Location-ish
*Whether you want Morgan's Tarot or I-Ching
*Query (one part/question only... two if absolutely necessary!)
>>
>>17630753
*luna
*female
*my feet fall asleep a lot
*scry
*what do u see happening with me and h.s.g. in future?
>>
File: wakeupandlive.jpg (74KB, 500x505px) Image search: [Google]
wakeupandlive.jpg
74KB, 500x505px
>>17630753
AWESOME!!

First of all. Anon the fact that you come here to give people a different perspective on what they may be facing at the time in their lives is a great act. Remember not to put too much weight on your shoulders, just be yourself, do yourself, enjoy life, and do your best, no more is necessary. You're awesome, keep being awesome you don't need to force awesomeness.

JC
Male
Leo
Mexican, good looking but short, both extroverted and introverted, conflicting.
California
Whatever you're feeling (I-Ching sounds cool though)

How is my future looking in terms of professional life; will I find the job I'm trying to have?
>>
>>17630753
Bard
Male
Libra
Utah
Wacky Scry
General reading for the next few weeks please.
>>
>>17630651
Glad to hear it man. Work on those technical skills and you'll be unstoppable!
>>17630733
I wasn't gonna say it but it felt that it was someone you had sexual relations with; didn't say anything as it wasn't my place to.
>Affair of sorts
This...is disconcerning to me. No judgement, it is not my place to, but I've felt the sting of infidelity so it hits home. I won't pry anymore, my skype is around in the archives if you would prefer to talk more in private, but I get the feeling he's backed off for a reason.
>>
>>17630753
>witch
>female
>people are trying to set me up with a guy. how will that go?
>think like a proton and stay positive.
>wacky scry
>>
>>17630785
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1yDBEzSbx7Y
>>
>>17630446
>>17630822
I'm so sorry darling, I have no idea how I missed your query. I'm happy to do it, but if you prefer Chiron I understand
>>
>>17630806
Not physical infidelity, just an old platonic friendship that turned to emotional long distance feelings. I was just wondering if I should stop thinking about him. Thank you again
>>
>>17630835
oh it's no worries! you can do it still if you have time, i would love that. :)
>>
>>17630838
Ahh that makes sense; still discomforting but i guess less so in a sense. Probably for the best to forget and move on. If you're the one in a relationship are you not happy with your current partner?
>>17630841
Sure thing darling, coming right up
>>
>>17630794
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1WKPh7GCUnz
>>
>>17630841
>>17630822
>Empath Reading; Love Specific

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1V8SUPKiK6Y
>>
>>17630868
thank you
>>
>>17630861
Wow thank you so much, I never had a voice reading before it was like having a good friend right there. Thanks for the good vibes I appreciate it.

Everything sounds great I think I'm feeling pretty set and feel as though I got it figured out. I'll just have to keep that last advice in the back of my head because I'm a very competitive person by nature and sometimes turning the other cheek is really hard for me, but most of the time that is the best thing to do. I'll try to keep that in the back of my head thank you.
>>
>>17630830
Thanks thats some weird imagery lol
>>
>>17630795
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1bo10RebzXj
>>
>>17630907
You're welcome! Haha, I know!
>>
Cheswick
F
Need to know about the weekend
>>
>>17630921

we're having a girls night and we're getting drunk ches
>>
>>17630899
You're very welcome! That's such a nice way of describing it, thank you! :)

Sounds good! :)
>>
>>17630753
>"every day may not be good but there is something good in every day"
>Raven
>Female
>20
>I like memes
>Cali
>Scry
>Love Reading
>>
leo
economic life fix soon? incoming project succes?
>>
>>17630822
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1YsA3phFlSP
>>
>>17630922
I knew I could count on you haha!
>>
>>17629012
Just sent you an email. Hope to hear from you soon.
>>
>>17630543
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0m1GI5v3IkQ
This is eerie but pretty much on spot on. I'm a straight male though in my early 30s, but you're right about pretty much everything else. Thanks a lot.

I don't think it was a horrible reading; my life isn't really bad, it just feels mediocre. The betrayal aspect you mentioned is pretty much me betraying myself, since I've lacked the discipline and will power to quit certain habits (like smoking) or pursue better things and not be as lazy. I feel like I've betrayed my inner child which was so full of dreams and potential.

This is why I like tarot; despite me being a skeptic person and usually approaching everything scientifically, tarot is a very selfless practice.
>>
>>17630325
Hi there,

-Steven
-I'm average height, overweight, medium length light brownish hair blue eyes
-purple four pointed star or an orange maple leaf
-What will happen in the near future of my relationship?
-Either tarot or empath
>>
>>17629996

Try working in a wholesale warehouse where you must run to get the sign and show it to the customer. I always just snap a photo with my phone, but still. *shudder*
>>
Aries
Will i meet a girl on my holiday and will something become of it?
>>
>>17630936
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0GvxvY3loUY
>>
>>17630753

>>17631078
-Helping random people on the internet proves you are a good person
-Steven
-Male
-Aquarius
-I'm average height, overweight, medium length light brownish hair blue eyes
-Arizona, United States of America
-Tarot please
-What will happen in the near future of my relationship?
>>
>>17629585
Thank you, you have helped me. :)
>>
>>17630325
Luis
Tan, short hair, eyebags
Red Triangle
General Future reading bls
Empath
Worried, Depressed
>>
>>17630753
There's always going to be people who like you or want to be with you, it's just a matter of finding them.
Also a huge bit of advice which helped me in a rough spot: Sometimes you need to let go of where you are so you can go to where the universe wants you to be.
Amanda
Female
Leo
uhhhh... physical or mental/personality wise? I guess I'll do a bit of both. Short, chubby, brown hair, pretty eyes with the coloring of the stone tiger's eye, nice butt. I tend to be very blunt and straightforward, and can be a bit of an asshole, or a lot of, but deep down I'm very caring and loyal, I just tend to only show it when tragedy happens. I'm really good at getting people out of tough spots.
South Florida
Whichever you like.
I want to know about my present/future, and how any advice or message that you feel I need.
Thank you for doing readings!
also amazing song, if anyone wants to hear it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnDcJ_vRa7I
>>
Anyone still reading
>>
>>17630520
It's funny how every time I get a reading alot of the readers have a hard time reading me , but just reading this bring me a lot of comfort and I really do thank you. Thank you EmpathAU!! Also you have a lovely voice!
>>
>>17630741
Thank you so much for the read, it showed me what I need to do.
>>
>>17630520
Also I adore the song thank you!
>>
>>17630325

>Esther
>middle-aged female, average
>green star
>am I autistic and/or have alzheimer's? It would explain a whole lot.
>whichever you choose
>hopeful

Thank you.
>>
Anyone doing reading?
>>
>>17631683
I can give a couple while I have the time. Probably should be studying, but shur.

I'll give you a three card reading. Just need an age, gender, sign and query.
>>
>>17631683

We'll if anyone is then

Aaron
Male
Taurus

Will my finances ever improve?
>>
>>17631689

Hi Curl,

Male
Taurus
-Do I belong in Socal? Feeling pulled in several directions.

Thanks!
>>
>>17631690
Two of Cups
Two of Pentacles
Temperance

I'm seeing that you're possibly having trouble adjusting to something new, causing stress and the financial difficulties you mentioned. It feels like you've forgotten something that was very important to you, or brought you some happiness (or at least made you content.) You probably feel that you're stuck in the place you are now, and can't turn back. But maybe returning to square one is the better option?
>>
>>17631693
The Chariot
Page of Swords
Queen of Cups

Am I correct in assuming you're not from Socal? If not, it feels like you thought you were making a good decision to move there at first. You had balanced all the outcomes, and decided to make the jump. Either way, don't be disheartened just because things aren't exactly going the way you planned. You can brave the weather for another bit, I think! I feel like you're not going to stay there for good though. Enjoy your time there, but know when to leave.
>>
>>17631689
Hey. Are you still reading?
Mia
Female
Taurus
Am I ever going to be friends with this girl (let's call her Amelia) again?
>>
>>17631689
Male
Aries
Is it a good idea to talk to her sister?
>>
>>17631705
Correct on all fronts, and I feel your advice is sound. Thank you very much.
>>
>>17631712
Page of Wands
Ace of Swords
Ace of Wands

It's important to think why this friendship grew in the first place. The two of you possibly had this mutual respect for eachother. Things were probably a bit patchy, but you were both pretty good at seeing eachothers side of things. That's not how things have gone recently though. The core dynamic of your relationship changed rapidly, and ye didn't see eye to eye for a while.
Recapturing that original state of understanding one another, and seeing the others point of view can mend things. I'd recommend being the one to offer the olive branch.

>>17631715
Nine of Swords
Temperance
The High Priestess

Short answer, no. Your intentions, from what I can tell, aren't kind. You would only cause her frustration and be somewhat of an annoyance.
>>
>>17631689
Female
Capricorn
What are D.E's intentions towards me?
>>
Male
Virgo
Lauren

Will I find love in the near future
>>
>>17631727
Thank you. I feel quite bad for her to be honest, when I see her around. We just stopped talking suddenly, no argument, nothing. Just one day we stopped talking. I felt like there was some obvious unspoken tension before, and there were times I felt angry at her for behaving a certain way. But sometimes I think of our friendship in the past, and I miss it and think it's a shame it ended in such an abrupt way (you're right).
Thank you. I'm so shy, so I'll have to pluck the courage to speak to her, if I will. I don't know if she'd want to speak to me though, since we just ignore each other.

Good luck with your studies too.
>>
>>17631689

Virgo male

Do you see a woman or two who is interested in me currently? Or at least considering me somewhat?
>>
>>17631728
Ten of Pentacles
The Hanged Man
The Empress

Their intentions are hard to tell. I'm unsure if even they know what they want. It's possible that this person could be attracted to you, but even they don't realise it. Give them some attention, and be friendly but neutral around them. They might just need some space.

>>17631731
Nine of Wands
Five of Wands
The Chariot

Your cautiousness about relationships doesn't help your chances. You try not to be a free spirit, because you know that cuts out the possibility of truly connecting with someone. But failing to enjoy the experiences of life won't fulfill you either. Focus on yourself before you try to fall in love.
>>
>>17631748
Gotcha, makes sense to me. I don't think it's attraction, but I'm not ruling that one out just yet! Thank you!
>>
>>17631742
Six of Wands
Seven of Wands
Five of Pentacles

It's important not to let yourself get caught up in the feelings of others. You may be in for some disappointment as a result. Don't let yourself suffer as a result of it. There's more to life than relationships.
>>
>>17631689
>I'm getting sick of being nagged around at work by some girl younger than me who hasn't even worked there as long as I have. There must be something to it. I get a strong sense of dislike from her and she seems to try to steal everything I do to try and do it better. Plus, she's always in my space whenever i'm serving someone or just talking to someone, she'll appear to just butt in on everything. Should I say something?
Female
Gemini
>>
>>17631761

In other words, no. Lol.
>>
>>17631778
Knight of Swords
Seven of Swords
Knight of Pentacles

I feel like you may just be letting her get the better of you. Rather than jumping to the conclusion that she's out to get you, try looking at things from her point of view. She could just be out to prove something. If that's the case, be stern but fair with her. Tell her what kind of behaviour is, and isn't acceptable. But don't overstep your boundaries.
>>
>>17631784
He's right on a point or two though. Life's not all about finding a relationship and wondering whether some woman or a girl is interested in you. Just let it come and when it does, roll with it and see if you'll end up with someone at the end of it or not.

Just my two cents; don't mind me too much.
>>
>>17631689
18/m/virgo-libra cusp
Is my career likely to be successful, or just average?
>>
>>17631799
The Fool
Nine of Swords
Death

I think these cards tell a lot. Not so much about your career choice, moreso about your way of thinking. Basing your achievements as worthy only if successful, and anything else a failure, will get you nowhere. You're being fairly short sighted with that kind of mindset. Broaden your definition of success, or you'll be forced to stick to an idealogy you can't support and you won't be able to accept failure or weather difficulties.
>>
>>17631806
Ouch, accurate - thank you for the reading and reminder.
>>
>>17631689
Male, 21, gemini

Future love reading

Thank you
>>
>>17631792
Definitely I think she's trying to prove something. I know what you mean though. I have been very patient and it seems it's getting worse the longer I'm not saying anything, she's literally taking over everything I do and trying to do things for me even when I can do them myself. I mean it's considerate but it's more of a hindrance and I think she knows that. Thanks for the read I'll probably just tell her soon
>>
>>17631823
This'll be my last reading today, thanks for everyone for the queries!

Six of Swords
Seven of Wands
Seven of Cups

Things probably haven't been easy lately, and they won't be getting easier for some time. Adjusting to a new situation can be hard, but it's something you just have to get through. Your future looks hopeful though.
>>
There's a couple of people I wish would befall a shitty fate. Can I get a read about them?
>>
>>17631830
Yeah, things have been awful for some time now. I'm glad the future is looking better though. Thank you so much and good luck.
>>
>>17629279
Female
Does my career take off or is it hopeless?
>>
>>17629279
Female
Could you tell me what my next romantic partner wil be like?
Thank you. I promise you feedback!
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 505x327px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 505x327px
>>17631832
>>
>>17631689
Male
pisces

would taking the chance pay off?
>>
>>17631689
Hello curl my girlfriend and I almost got killed a few times two days ago, and a couple of our animals got sick yesterday, we really want to know what's going on so a reading would be greatly appreciated

Male
Libra
Is something strange on us? Or a general reading please thanks in advance
>>
>>17629646
>>17629367
GD's method is brilliant I'm gonna start doing that. Also, it's okay to ask trivial shit if you don't have any important questions. You could also ask how your day is going to go or you could inquire into weird shit that's happened in your life that you've never been able to explain.
>>
File: degeneracy.jpg (10KB, 137x250px) Image search: [Google]
degeneracy.jpg
10KB, 137x250px
So I was just gifted a Night Sun deck and I'm going to try it out. I'll do a few readings with it until I get tired. I'll need:
>name/nickname
>age
>location-ish
>query
I'm still in the neophyte stage so feedback is greatly appreciated.
>>
>>17632215
Zion
Appalachia
How do i regain some of my lost self?
>>
>>17632152
>>17632215
Please take this one my name is Oscar and region northeast Mexico
>>
>>17632215
Eleon
Europe
What are D.E's intentions with me?
I asked a reader before, but I'd like to query you as well.
>>
>>17632215
Lorena
Mexico
What can you tell me about my spiritual path?

I will give you feedback :).
>>
>>17632215
>Andrew
>28
>east coast u.s.
>starting new job in a week. I think this might be very good for me to grow financially and as a person. How does this look for my career?
>>
>>17632215
andrew
Davis, Ca
hows it going with this girl im talking to, is it going to work out?
>>
>>17632215
>Alex
>18
>UK
>Could I get a future love reading?
>>
>>17632215
Liz
CA
Can you give me any advice for my future?
>>
>>17632215
James
Pennsylvania
General
>>
>>17632215
Call me Grigor
NJ
I just did a ritual invoking Hermes to help me finish some things I started last month, in order to best utilize the coming Mercury retrograde. What do your cards say on the matter of my success?

Thanks!
>>
File: very-degenerate.jpg (2MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
very-degenerate.jpg
2MB, 1536x2048px
>>17632229
Wow dude that sounds really spooky. Anyways, I got that you're making the wrong assumptions. There isn't anything strange on you.

>>17632219
Stop living for others. Be more selfish. That is how.

>>17632239
Wise decision Anon, always ask more than one reader.
You're a means to an end. And D.E's not going to get what he/she wants.

>>17632258
It looks like your spiritual focus is and has been based on self-control. If you keep searching for new doctrines you'll find something that suits you more.

>>17632268
Career-wise, it will help you succeed if you do it right. The cards say that you might not be completely capable of doing your job.

>>17632276
She likes you, she feels like you're a safe emotional investment. You'll win her over.
>>
>>17632486
>self-control.
Interesting. I haven't think about it that way, but it's kind of the way to teach in the place where I am learning.
So you are confirming a new perspective that I'm getting into.
Thanks!
>>
>>17632486
>Stop living for others. Be more selfish. That is how.
So, I should stop relying on the help of others? You're saying I should strive out there and achieve this by myself? How might I go about that?
>>
>>17628900
Joshua
Germany, Baden Würtemberg
Familly Problems, Should I stick to my gut or think it over?
>>
>>17632283
Someone/something will help you start a new relationship with someone.

>>17632288
Save money, don't spend on things you don't need.

>>17632295
You will succeed on that thing you've been considering doing, whatever it is.

>>17632305
two cards say it will be successful, one says it will be regretful
I'm done for today.
>>
>>17632494
Not really, make your own interests your priority. Do what you want and not what other people want. Whether it will be good or not is unclear, but it will help you "regain some of my lost self". That's what the cards say.
>>
>>17632215
Tom
south England
will it happen?
>>
charlie
new england
is staying the right thing to do?
>>
>>17632547
>>17632550
I'm done reading for today.
>>
>>17632545
So, follow my own passions and ignore the wants of others.

I understand. Thank you.
>>
>>17632531
Thank you!
>>
File: 4567876543.jpg (52KB, 257x441px) Image search: [Google]
4567876543.jpg
52KB, 257x441px
Good morning, /div/! I'll be doing 4 tarot readings today. Perhaps more if I feel up to it. I just need your query and any other information you consider to be relevant.

Feedback is always very appreciated. I'm also happy to share my own advice and experience if anyone out there is learning tarot themselves, so feel free to throw me any questions.
>>
>>17632531
Thanks for the reading!!
I guess those are good odds lol. Would you mind telling me the cards you pulled if you remember, or at least the one that was negative?
>>
>>17632661
I'm going to college next year and I was considering walking on to the wrestling team. How hard will it be to balance school with sports and be successful in both?

Thanks
>>
>>17632661
Could I get a general reading?
>>
>>17632663
Seven of Pentacles, Three of Swords, Five of Wands. The Night Sun tarot is very similar to the Thoth tarot.
>>
File: 02lsi06e5gsp.jpg (121KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
02lsi06e5gsp.jpg
121KB, 800x1000px
>>17632661
What advice can you give me to improve my life?
I really don't know what information to give, so I'll just post a picture and a song as my information.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6f3pHYwL9kY
also thank you for your time/energy spent on doing readings!
>>
>>17632684
also forgot to mention:
for the advice on how to improve my life, it can be advice specifically on action or just advice you think I should receive. I just want to hear what you feel should be said through your work.
>>
>>17632661
>Sam
>19
Advice on this issue I have in the sexual department: Should I bail or keep at it?

What's your favorite book for learning tarot?
>>
>>17632531
Thank you.
-A
>>
>>17632661
As I'm like the fifth, you don't have to feel obliged to read me. Only if you're up to it :)

My query is simply, how do you see July going for me? Slightly vague I know. I'd have graduated by then, and I'm going abroad, so I'm looking forward to a few months of emancipation :)
>>
File: 3dos.gif (21KB, 237x233px) Image search: [Google]
3dos.gif
21KB, 237x233px
Hi everyone, I'm here to do some readings. I'll be here for an hour or two.

I use the Belline Oracle in case you're interested to know that.

In order to do a reading, I will need :

- your name (plus, if needed, the name of the person you want the reading for)
- your gender
- your age
- lefty or righty
- location (you don't need to be too specific. Country and town are what I need)

- Plus give me some music. I'm more into rock/metal/goth, but I'm always happy to discover new stuff
>>
>>17632674
This seems like something you're very passionate about and the idea of potentially having to choose really bothers you. Your personality is definitely suited to being able to succeed at a number of active things at one time, so it should work out. What might get in the way is social relationships though, as it seems like there's some interest in someone that might be itching at you... Perhaps you'll want to give some of your attention to this instead.

The advice the cards are giving you is not to get too serious too quickly. There's plenty of time to seriously focus on juggling a bunch of things at once, throughout your college years and beyond. Give yourself a bit of freedom. Not too much, because you don't want to overdo it and be lazy or overindulge, but... don't plant your feet too hard right from the start. Be adaptable and allow yourself some freedom.

You'll find that things should all work out quite well for you in the end. Good luck!
>>
>>17632713
- Misty
- Female
- 19 years young
- mostly right (I have to admit I use a lot of stuff for left though)
- England

Could you let me know how my future career goes?

Do you like some punk? :P http://youtu.be/gOYphK94xGY
>>
>>17632713
Isaac
Male
Righty
I live in the states, not too far off from Houston. I'd give the exact town like you'd like, but I live in a pretty small place, so I don't think it'd be too wise to give it out on 4chan. I hope that's okay.

You like video game music?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LEI7Si896Y

I'd love a reading on how next month will go for me. Please and thanks.
>>
>>17632486
yessss XD
thats great news! ty
>>
>>17632713
Antone
male
righty
US, Tama
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jGEQTGF7A8
>>
>>17632713
Jim
M
Righty
USA

Based on your taste description you might already be familiar with this but still worth posting in case:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFwYJYl5GUQ
>>
>>17632675
Did something recently go very wrong with you for some personal relationship? It looks really bad to me, in your past/present. The near future looks a little better though, at least you'll find some comfort from the current problems. But in the present it simply looks like you had some significant disappointment... Maybe you tried dating and it isn't working out well.

I see an unwillingness to move on, not being able to grieve or accept a new beginning... A significant imbalance, not being able to blend different aspects of your life. I hope you're not isolating yourself from people too much. Other people seem to see you as someone who's reserved. You perhaps don't quite see yourself that way though. I think going into the future you're going to come face to face with some fears you're harboring and have to learn to free yourself from their grip.

You should address the lack of passion you're feeling. And try to move into the future with more energy and willpower. Most of all: communicate your ideas clearly to people around you. Don't just stick to inward thinking. Express yourself to others.
>>
I'm gonna do a few tarot reads.
post your gender and query
>>
>>17632755
Yeah....
This is definitely me. I went through a heartbreaking ordeal and I admit it still gets to me from time to time. I feel more than ready to move on though and hopefully I will receive some emotional comfort soon. I definitely need to not isolate myself as much... but I'm also going through a lot of instability so it's hard to just be careful free and have fun.
>>
>>17632782
Care free*

And thank you for the reading
>>
>>17632773
Male
Will I be with someone who makes me actually feel happy and good about myself soon?
>>
>>17632790
>>17632773
NVM... I don't actually feel like reading I've decided. Sorry.
>>
>>17632740

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0GVbsg0UEzV
>>
>>17632790
Fuck it

I Guess your problem stems internally with emotional negativity and I suppose it causes you to sleep around a lot. Either that or you're moving around too much or yuo're just not looking hard enough.
Anyway it seems that you're too nervous about dumb shit to hook up with someone nice. Any time you do try in a serious relationship your concerns take over.. I guess.

Your advice:
Try and get over this. A lot of bullshit's bothering you and basically you need to stop being impulsive, or controlled by your negative inner self.

Hope this helps.
>>
>>17632823
Liann, thank you so much for your beautiful reading. I'm glad you enjoyed The Wipers haha! And your accent is absolutely lovely.

You mentioned going abroad for my career. That seems quite accurate because I've been really dreaming of it, and it would make sense to advance my career elsewhere. I don't see myself living in England for the rest of my life. And yes, my grandfather owns a business, and I sometimes received an inheritance from it, when in need. My career isn't to do with science, but I have extensively studied it, and I am still studying it right now, so I think the book makes perfect sense.

Overall very accurate, detailed reading. Thank you very much, Liann, and good vibes x
>>
John
Male
Left
Belleville Michigan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7Tfjq8fFCE

Tell me what I should do to get over the bullshit that's bothering me plz.
>>
>>17632741

http://vocaroo.com/i/s08v0liEYUIU
>>
>>17632869
@
>>17632713
>>
>>17632684
Sorry for the wait. Had to go do some other stuff briefly.

Your reading essentially gives the impression of stagnation of your position in life. Choosing not to move on, choosing not to follow your passions, choosing to stay in a toxic environment... something of that nature. It seems you may be denying the call to move on to a better place. You may be deceiving yourself (or others) somewhat. A general suggestion to be more honest and fair is being put across as well.

It seems like maybe you're too practical and scared to take chances? You need to learn to let go, and one of the biggest things you need to change: celebrate your victories more. I know you haven't really had enough lately to make you feel like you want to, but... when good things happen, be happy about it. Take that feeling and spread it through the other aspects of your life.

Related to all this... there are some kind of fears you used to have about your life that you've since pushed away, but they were relevant fears in some way? Perhaps something like... you were scared your life wouldn't turn out the way you wanted, that you wouldn't achieve some dream, but then you ended up resigning yourself to not being able to achieve the dream anyway... That's not the right way to go about it though. You won't find happiness by simply avoiding the hard road like that. Be careful not to avoid responsibility or put aside your concerns.

If you've been waiting for some change to happen and you're about ready to give up, the cards also suggest to hold on and keep working because it's not time yet to see the change you're expecting. You have to keep working on it for now.
>>
>>17632860

Thanks a lot ! I'm happy it was useful. And thank you for my accent but I know I sound so froggy sometimes ^^
>>
File: 1455133144035.png (21KB, 200x100px) Image search: [Google]
1455133144035.png
21KB, 200x100px
>>17632855
Yeah, I'm a pretty nervous dude and I hold pretty low opinions of myself, along with dwelling on stupid shit that happened in the past despite trying my very best to move on. I've only gone out with one person in the past 3 years, despite a few people hinting at their interest in me. The only people I want to go out with never return my feelings though. Feels pretty shitty, but I guess them's the breaks, nothing I can do.

Thanks, I'll put in 110% effort in trying to get better about this. I don't know how successful I'll be, but gosh be darned, I'll be tryin'!
>>
>>17632885
Yeah. Good luck. I hope you'll find what you're looking for.
>>
>>17632782
There may be some effects of it still really gripping you that you're not fully aware of. Or the things that stress you out about it might be about ready to rear up at you again. So just be self-aware and make sure you're not letting your own doubts get the best of you.

Really, make sure you're communicating clearly and honestly with people. And don't spend too much time alone or you'll just make the negative thoughts worse. Talking helps, honestly! If you just think about it inside your head all the time, it mutates and grows out of control.
>>
>>17632749

Do you have a specific question or do you want just a general reading ?
>>
>>17632753

Do you have a specific question or do you want a general reading ?
>>
>>17632895
general please
>>
>>17632894
Yeah, you're absolutely right.

Thank you again, it's difficult to open up but I know it's necessary.
>>
>>17632899
General
>>
>>17632872
Thanks. Man, I'm pretty sick of bad luck, it's all this year has been so far, but I'm really hoping there's a good surprise waiting like you say.

I'm happy to hear about the support bit too, because I've led a relatively lonely life up until now, so that makes me pretty happy. Thank you! Thanks thanks.
>>
>>17632713
I kinda feel awkward asking this because I think it makes me look like I feel entitled to feel that way, but here goes:
-Relja
-Male
-Right handed (if that was the question, sorry, not a native speaker)
-Serbia, Apatin
As for the question: I sometimes feel as if something out of ordinary is out to get me. I don't believe in paranormal too much, but I'm interested in it, and whenever I start getting involved in it, something puts me off: like something is watching me. Now, I want to know is there something paranormal I should fear? And, if there is, what should I do to protect myself?
>>
>>17632713
-Renann
-M
-righty
-Brazil

Could I get a general reading?

This is a song I enjoyed for years straight. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXhXk3uE_y4
>>
>>17632882
You pretty much hit the nail on the head. I usually am kinda meh on readers because they're not as in depth or intuitive, but your reading was pretty much perfect. Couldn't of been better, really. and I'm picky. So that's saying something.
You really have a knack for what you do. Props.
>>
>>17632687
There's no book in particular I like to use. The one that comes with the deck is usually the best one for that deck. I refer to the aeclectic.net descriptions a lot, as they're very concise yet encompass most interpretations.

As for your query... I get this weird sense like you're giving everything away. You're losing out on your personal wealth/comfort by giving it away or others. Perhaps this is something you're comfortable with, but if not... I'd be wary. It's hard for me to say exactly what you're losing out on though. It could be literal money, or health, or some more abstract aspect... Whatever it is, make sure you're wise about what you're doing. Be practical, smart, be the master of whatever you're working with here.

It feels like maybe you're losing some faith in yourself due to the pressures of others trying to get you to conform to their view of things. Don't let other people destroy your dreams though.

Regardless, the outcome looks good: The Sun. It seems like you have a choice to make, but either option should satisfy you. Still, look to the one that best suits you personally, rather than the one that may suit those around you, or your partner.

The cards suggest... to put an ending to your current situation and start one entirely new. The idea is that you're basically on a sinking ship here so you may as well jump overboard and get things out of the way.

This last part I'm interpreting from the cards: 6 of swords (r), The Fool, The World (r), and 2 of cups (r).
>>
>>17632749

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1iaD8igVCpd
>>
>>17632926

Happy I could help. About the feeling lonely part, I'll just give you a personal advice : you know sometimes when you don't feel right, people generally tend to avoid social contact, voluntarily or not. So keep your head up, it is another good way to fight your bad luck. I wish you all the best.
>>
>>17632699
I'll read this for you but I'll keep it simple.

You've worked very hard for this trip (obviously!), that's the main thing on your mind here, having worked hard and being able to enjoy it. But I do see perhaps... some kind of regret or ending of something, which takes hold of your emotions during this time. Perhaps the advice here is to make sure you're not neglecting anything emotional or in regards to relationships leading up to this time.

Yes... it definitely seems like there's a conflict between your emotional and practical sides, where you're working hard and trying to enjoy it but something is interfering. Some kind of heartbreak? Hmm... Sorry, I don't know what advice I can give you on the matter, aside from making sure not to ignore any potential problem.

Good luck and congratulations on graduating soon!
>>
>>17632955
Thank you, that means a lot to hear! And I hope I was able to give some kind of insight which might be useful for you in future.
>>
>>17632753

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0h9zsdUE8wP
>>
>>17633055
Too many mentions of "bad luck" and "betrayal."

I understood your pronunciation of enthusiasm fine btw.
>>
Many years ago i was given a deck of Tarot cards and they all have their associated meanings printed onto them.
Is it considered bad form to use these for readings?
i'll definitely want to use them to learn tarot but i want to know if i'll eventually need to get a new one to avoid looking too amateurish.
>>
>>17632869

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0amLhu3KrEy

And this will be my last reading for tonight, I'm really sorry but I am exhausted.

If anyone really wants a reading from me, but can also wait for about a day, you can email me here : [email protected]

Don't forget, I need :

- your name (plus, if needed, the name of the person you want the reading for)
- your gender
- your age
- lefty or righty
- location (you don't need to be too specific. Country and town are what I need)
- And of course your query

- Plus give me some music. I'm more into rock/metal/goth, but I'm always happy to discover new stuff
>>
>>17632932
>>17632940
>>17633116

Sorry but no more readings from me for tonight. It's 2:10 am where I live and I really need to go to bed
>>
>>17631169
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0nJqXR9Y2Zw
>>
>>17633101

Yes, sorry, but two cards had that meaning and were linked with other cards. Shit happens.
And shitty readings too ;)
>>
>>17633139
Thanks for the read.
>>
-Life is worth living
-Michael
-Male
-Cancer
- 6'2, 170 pounds, Jet black hair, Sky Blue Eyes, Caucasian
- Close to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- iChing
- My general future please. :)
>>
>>17632661

Ok, so I'm loosing motivation on my job. Recently took one part of my CPA test and I met someone that I'm really getting into and I'm getting vulnerable with. I'm a guy. Song I'm listing now "over the rainbow -Israel" . Also, Sagittarius and 25.

thanks!!for doing readings!
>>
>>17630753
*Smile like you mean it
*Violet
*female
*Leo
*New Mexico
*Scry
*What's in store for tomorrow?
>>
Well if anyone wants a silly ass love read I'll be doing 3 reads and I'll follow it up with a bibliomancy.

give me the following information:
Gender/pronoun and species (human, foxkin, pony, etc) of yourself and your romantic interest.
Tell me whether or not you two have met or if you're just interested.

Pick a number 1-9

Also post a youtube link to a song you really like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsWv9nFLl_s
>>
>>17631248
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0smMfJSKacD
>>
>>17633257
Male and female(mtf)
We haven't met face to face yet, but I've been talking to her online for a while now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weHE6hsxPvM
>>
>>17629918
lol!
>>
>>17633257
Female human interested in Male human.
We have most definitely met.
My number of choice is #2.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMSS1H8EbRI

My query is what will become of us and our connection? Not individually but as two.

Thank you.
>>
G
Male
Scorpio
Tall, quiet

Why am I feeling regret over following my own path?
>>
>>17633216
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Lz5qc4Z4ZU
>>
>>17633257
Male human for me, female human for her. We've met, even dated, and even fool about a bit from time to time, any chance it could be something more? She isn't one for letting on how she feels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl_gyMftEqg

Thank you kindly
>>
>>17633280
both human of course!
>>
>>17633280

I like your song. It's kind of simplistic and repetitive but simplicity can be quite beautiful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEEA1zSMYGs

What she thinks of you:
You seem to make her really happy. She also likes you on a romantic level as well. She definitely enjoys your company and likely wants intimacy with you.
She may think you love life, animals, nature, etc and this may be a positive opinion of you as well.

You:
You did mention that you havent met face to face yet and I suppose you may be struggling with that aspect of it or getting bored. It's not quite what you had hoped for I guess.
Your advice if you wish to keep things going with her is to try to rid yourself of these destruction ideas and feelings and try to have a more idealistic and creative outlook on things.

Your book is Sun Tzu's Art of War

8. The stronger men will be in front, the jaded ones will fall behind, and on this plan only one-tenth of your army will reach its destination.

9. If you march fifty LI in order to outmaneuver the enemy, you will lose the leader of your first division, and only half your force will reach the goal.

Based on this and the tarot I think that if you like this girl you should try to be maintain a higher level of patience, and intellectual fortitude and resilience in this situation. If you act on boredom and negative thoughts then you may just find yourself in an unfavorable outcome.

I hope this helps.
>>
Offering tasseomancy readings to anyone that wants one. So if you're interested I'll need:

>A clear picture of the tea leaves or coffee grounds.
>your query
>your gender

I'll be back to check on the thread in about 15-30 minutes or so.
>>
File: Universal Fantasy - Hierophant.jpg (89KB, 415x714px) Image search: [Google]
Universal Fantasy - Hierophant.jpg
89KB, 415x714px
129 ave ne

HEY it's Xt here, pleased to do some readings for the next 30 minutes.

I will be asking for:
Name
Situation
Question

I will be giving 1 card readings in the form of poetry.

Good luck, have fun.
>>
>>17633291
Celebration as well as deceit.
Struggle and overcoming as well.
It looks like one of you is on your guard for some reason and this may cause an issue along the way but for the most part you two will be ok. It looks like you two will develop trust with each other and may actually have something meaningful in the future. Just try to play it slow I guess because it does seem like 1 of you is nervous about something.

Sun Tzu the Art of War!

Thus when deploying your troops if you outnumber your enemy ten to one surround him, five to one, attack him, two t one, split him.

Lol @ Sun Tzu for love bibliomancy.

Basically use your head here and do what makes the most sense with this guy. What seems most reasonable and feels natural.
>>
>>17633398
anonymous
what are the downfalls of continuing exotic dancing for quick cash which I desperately need?
>>
>>17633398
Gimme a read on how I can find love that won't hurt f a m.
Of course I could read myself so if you want to skip me that's totally cool.
>>
>>17633404
Thank you! He has noted that he feels nervous about us which makes your reading eerily accurate. Trust has been a HUGE issue with us. May I ask what cards you drew?
>>
>>17633345
Thank you. I will report back.
Is there any chance you could tell me more about this person I will chat with? What will it be about?
>>
>>17633346

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQAxqErLfGc

I think she may want more with you but she might have reservations about it because she thinks it would be too taxing on her financially or on her time in general.
So instead she's just about the sex right now.
Still.... She may want more, man.
>>
>>17633346
Oh right...bibliomancy...

The Sheep Look Up

>It was all insured by angel city anyway.

I guess she thinks if she wants more with you then maybe she already knows she can have it.

>>17633411
I forgot which cards I drew. I think Interference was one of them.
>>
>>17633413
You're very welcome!
Unfortunately, I couldn't make out any details about the person or what you two chat about. So far, the things I scry are limited to outlines of things, but I'm hoping that with more practice I'll someday get to where I'm able to see more.
>>
strathmore st

>>17633405
Unknown, your card is IX - The Hermit

When looking for trouble, trouble will be found
A good thing in ill desire likely will rebound
One who seeks one's own direction
Likely has one's own protection
A lantern chases off the dark
To search within and find your heart
>>
>>17633363
Thanks for the reading. You're spot on concerning how I feel about this. My patience was wearing pretty thin, but it is reassuring that things look positive. I'll keep your advice in mind. Thanks again.
>>
>>17633425
Yeah, she pretty much would already know. Wish there was a bit more certainty to it, but thanks for the reading. Also, thanks for the song, might check out some of their other stuff.
>>
>>17633436
>>17633438
Cool. Hope it works out for you two.
>>
>>17633398
Frit. Currently in a bit of a struggle. Would like to know whats in store for my friend and I. Appreciate any help. Thanks bud.
>>

>>17633407
PP, your card is XVII - The Star

Rejuvenated, refreshed, made clean
Energized, anticipating the scene
Startled by a sudden surprise
Embarrassed, we are exposed by spies
Confident, shining, surreal
Clear your mind and accept that feel
>>
File: Chinesus Say.jpg (842KB, 1555x2830px) Image search: [Google]
Chinesus Say.jpg
842KB, 1555x2830px
>>17628900
Oh, herro prease!

I take both you food order and you query, and that earn you a Misfortune Cookie reading.

OK, you go ahead now, and you say you order and query. Then I give it to you real good, OK?
>>
>>17633463
Thanks, senpai.
>>
File: Snapchat-6576231527409817251.jpg (148KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-6576231527409817251.jpg
148KB, 480x800px
Luke
Male
Right handed
Caucasian
White scottish skin, dirty blonde hair, dark brown eyes, black body hair
Northern Virginia

I see this new chick at the end of everyday on my way to my car after school. She's usually in the hallway pretending to be on her phone, we've made eye contact but never spoke. I'm thinking about approaching her but I'm worried she'll think it's creepy because she doesn't have the same social circle. Should I just grow a pair, pop some xanax and do it already? What will come of it

Pic related, it's my eye.
>>
>>17633467
Pu Pu Platter

Should I have sex with the hottest girl I know?
>>
>>17633472
>I see this chick everyday

You already have enough connection such that contact will not be awkward. Feel comfortable. Don't pretend that you like her until you are certain you do - then it's not pretending.

I drew a card for you, since I'm nice. It's X - Fortune, which says to me you are ready to steer the course of your own destiny.
>>
>>17633475
>Pu Pu Platter
>Should I have sex with the hottest girl I know?
Of course! Pee in her butt! You will have good story to share with all your fellow asshole friend! That will make her very mad at you! Especially because she want you keep dirty butt stuff a secret!

OK, next order prease?
>>
>>17633467
Pork eggroll
Future reading
>>
>>17633484
>Pork eggroll
>Future reading
You give girl you fat stinky sausage. Because it wide and not long, it hurt her and she not feel it very deep. She dissatisfied and talk trash about you. You get disease. Very bad times for you.

OK, next order prease!
>>
>>17633467
chicken with mixed vegetables and brown rice please, kind sir, thank you.

is he going to contact me? is he thinking about me?
>>
>>17633467
Peking duck with a side of love reading please.
>>
>>17633491
lmfao
>>
>>17628900

NEW THREAD:

>>17633496
>>17633496
>>17633496
>>
Michigan Ave

>>17633456
>56
Frit, your card is XI - Lust

Conflict, two riders charging in tilt
Amount their merits and honor well built
Opposing interests are noble and fair
The power lies in the one who dares
A challenge supreme, to overcome all
Stay on your steed, soldier, do not fall
>>
>>17633501
i'm beginning to suspect you're a huge fucking attention whore on /div/
>>
>>17633393
So how does this work exactly? Does it have to be loose leaves or can it be from a cut-open tea bag? Freshly brewed?
>>
File: e9589ccea73b34c468c04efa36b0fc0f.jpg (218KB, 1200x844px) Image search: [Google]
e9589ccea73b34c468c04efa36b0fc0f.jpg
218KB, 1200x844px
600 dechart
>>17633502
I want to keep consistent giving pictures.

Thank you for letting me read you.
>>
>>17633502
Thanks very much man. That poem did speak to me. We'll keep at it and eventually it'll come.>>17633502
>>
>>17633504
>You're only posting because you want people to see what you post.

Good luck conveying a message if you think receiving attention is bad.
>>
>>17630753
-You sound like a great dude for wanting to help others. Karma should pay you back.
-Tanner
-Male
-Taurus
-Wacky Scry
-Average height, fit, brown hair
-Romance reading for the next few days.
>>
File: Cookie.png (329KB, 812x541px) Image search: [Google]
Cookie.png
329KB, 812x541px
>>17633504
*hugs-and-kisses* faggot!
>>
Adian male 21

Will my summer be eventful?
>>
>>17633493
You are endless black hole, sucking up everything and never be satisfied. Very sad for everyone.

OK, next order prease?!
>>
>>17633508
I'm pretty sure either work, I usually cut open a tea bag. If you're unsure on how to properly prepare a cup for divination there are a few guides online that can help you. I usually refer to this one when reading for myself:

http://www.tasseography.com/stepone.htm

I should probably start linking that to my original post..
>>
>>17633497
>Peking duck with a side of love reading please.
You very good at sucking dick. That not seem unfortunate for anybody!

OK, next order prease!
>>
File: TrueGods.jpg (87KB, 960x609px) Image search: [Google]
TrueGods.jpg
87KB, 960x609px

My 30 minutes is up, and then some. I'll take other queries in irc for those who ask - likely using same method.

Thanks, and have a good time.
>>
>>17633393
Do you mind if I do this again with you but different question?
>>
>>17633574
No, I don't mind at all.
>>
>>17633638
Yay! lol. Okay I will get to making a cup of tea and will post the pic and question in the new thread. Thanks Sordid.
>>
>>17633644
Alright, I'll be checking the new thread.
>>
>>17633517
http://vocaroo.com/i/s14nP32wFWTN
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.