[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cannot understand why so many people here actually want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 1

I cannot understand why so many people here actually want to contact demons.
Yes, I believe in God, but I'm also into some /x/ stuff. In the recent months I've discovered a great way to summon angels and spirits of light, guess what? My life has imrpoven greatly since then.
Sure, you cannot see them, but that doesn't mean they're not there. Seriously, I never tried demons, but I wholeheartedly doubt they will make any good outcome for us.
>>
Demons are usually misrepresentations of Pagan gods. Most people figure that out eventually. Even if they do not, it really doesn't matter because they treat each "demon" the way they want to be treated, in order to get things.
>>
>>17628904
Angels -> servants of God.
God(or any other god, pagan or not, it doesn't matter as long as they're "benign") -> spirits of light.

Demons -> evil spirits

I think this is the best way to cathegorise spirits, or if you're mistaken, please tell me.
"Demons" or any other evil spirits should better not be contacted, for our own well-being
>>
>>17628916
The word demon literally means "inhuman spirit." It's an umbrella term. There are good, and bad ones.

Angels are a type of entity, that can be good or bad. (In almost every religion there is a breed of entity that is "split in two" between good and evil factions.)

Demons include angels and any other type of inhuman entity.

The Christian connotation you're using lumps literally anything non-Christian into the demon group, which is just propaganda that dates back centuries.

You can't say angels are all the good guys and demons are all the bad, it just doesn't work that way.
>>
>>17628950
I only wanted to cathegorise them in order to make things more clear.
What you said is obviously right, as it has always been, but it can easily lead to confusions.
What I'm saying is Christian propaganda? Well, yes. But does that really matter?

Isn't it better to cathegorise spirits in good and evil? I want to keep hearing your opinion on this
>>
>>17628986
Good and evil are subjective bro.

My gods may be super evil to you, but I see them as good.

So no. It's best to present entities for what/who they are, which has already been done with most demons/gods/angels. And further categorization is just an attempt to pull people in one way or another.
>>
i think they assume demonds are more powerful entities than angels. that kind of show you how ignorants they are about and how dangerous is summoning for them.
>>
>>17628896
>Yes, I believe in God,

Why? What makes you think god is real?
>>
>>17628896
Because their have turned their hearts toward darkness and the material world and demons rule the dark and material. They want money, authority over others, accolades and praise from other men, etc and that is what demons give. If they wanted peace, stress-free living, glory and everlasting life and happiness they would no seek out agents of the dark.

it's as simple as that. They seek demons because they are not like you.
>>
>>17629008
angels give you power over material stuff too. if youc all the right one but enochian invokation probably not work for most x lurkers. they demand clean rooms and bodies. its turn unreliable for any regular 4chan lurker call them.
>>
>>17628997
I understand what you mean. But there has to be something we can all agree about "good" and "evil".
For example, angels help, asking nothing too great in return. Demons, on the other hand, ask your soul in their treats.
Would you see what I call angels as evil and what I call demons as good?
>>
>>17629014
Demons don't ask for your soul as a rule. Once again, remember demon is an umbrella term.

If you want to be arbitrary and call all selfless entities "good" and "angels" ok. Just remember that I think they are all demons in general. Because if you strip away christian bullshit, that is what the word means.

And no. I don't believe in absolute good, or absolute evil.
>>
>>17629019
Forgot my trip.
>>
>>17629019
then lets call them enochians and goetians for a clear non subjective or maniqueist point of view
>>
>>17629004
I've always assumed demons are simply more numerous. I've got nothing to base that theory on.
>>
>>17628896
How to summon
>>
>>17629019
>>17629021
Don't worry about the trip.
And I apologise, I don't think using "good demons" and "bad demons" were good ways to describe what I was trying to say. Whatever the case is I think you could get it.

I see. May I ask why don't you believe in absolute good or absolute evil?
Also, have you tried to contact demons(as in the inhumans spirits)?
>>
>>17629034
search in google about Sacred Codes, by Agesta.
they're way too numerous, but research on the topic is easy(or at least it is in my mother tongue, Spanish)
>>
>>17629013
FALLEN ANGELS. Which is nephilim which is inhuman spirit which is demon. Fucking newb.
>>
>>17629035
>have you tried to contact...

Yep. I have for years, and I'm Pagan. And in my particular branch of Paganism there is no absolute good, or evil. That doesn't mean there is no right or wrong. It just means people and gods have different attitudes on different things.

There's good, and bad, but there is no concrete rule on what constitutes as "pure" good, or evil. In my opinion, nature could be constituted as the ultimate good. Or it comes closest, right? Letting nature take it's course is the way stuff is supposed to be, right? But, nature itself is brutal at times and we humans have to work against it to survive. Right?

Well there you go. That's why there is no true "pure" good, or evil. "God" in the bible who is supposed to be "good" is an asshole, and MY gods, who Christians turned into "demons" are generally very benevolent.
>>
>>17628896
Summoning demons is retarded, summoning angels isn't possible. Demons show up becausenthey want to fuck you over. Angels don't have any reason to show up.

>>17628950
Demon is DERIVED from the word daemon, hich means inhuman spirit. However, demon is a seperate word now, with a different meaning. Demons are a form of daemon, not all daemons are demons.

>>17628986
Ignore him, he's an idiot.
>>
>>17629066

Oh, interesting. What Pagan religion do you follow?

I'm a Christian but I'm not narrow-minded(or I try not to be). And I know the image of God we can get from the Old Testament is nothing but a caring father.
And gods from other religios doesn't have to be bad just because they're not the God from the Bible(Jesus actually talks about this topic in the New Testament, but it's a veeeeery ignored passage).
Glad to see people like you around here btw
>>
>>17628950
The word Demon is the middle age English spelling of the Greek word.

It has a new meaning because of Christianity. As I've said about 8 times now, I'm stripping away the Christian connotations of the word, because I don't subscribe to that school of thought. It's my opinion, if it doesn't resonate with you, that's just fine. However 9 out of 10 people have no idea that Demon comes from Daemon.
>>
>>17629095
I'm Druidic. Not a druid, I just follow the same religious philosophy. (I feel it's impossible to be a modern Druid since they were such a special group of people with very particular requirements.) And my main god is Cernunnos.

And I don't hate Christianity, don't get me wrong. I just feel that Jesus' teachings were largely ignored from Paul onward. Paul preached stuff that James (I'm sure you know who he is.) completely and totally disagreed with. And in many ways, Jesus would have disagreed with as evidenced by what he said.

Then of course, Rome itself perverted the teachings further. Then you have the various Pagan influences in the religion today, some of which the bible itself literally says "Hey don't do that!"
>>
>>17629118

Even more interesting. I'll read about your religion and god. Do you have any good sources I can check, or is any website okay?

A lot of things have been poorly lead on about the Bible and Catholicism. The whole "not our God then a demon" thing is very ridiculous, but everyone in society agreed to it.

It's incredible how many Pagan influences Christiandom has though lol
>>
>>17628896
>I've discovered a great way to summon angels and spirits of light,

Which is...
>>
>>17629095
>Jesus actually talks about this topic in the New Testament, but it's a veeeeery ignored passage
Which passage is it?

>>17629097
>I'm stripping away the Christian connotations of the word
At which point you're talking about something else. Demons arent just spirits tha got villified by Christianity, they are a very specific type of inhuman spirit. There are a number of other types, and those types aren't all evil. Demons are.
>>
>>17629139
Well, it's not a centralized religion. Everyone is a little different. OBOD is the largest organization and even they say that their members are all different, hence learning to compromise and get along being a pretty big deal. Just google OBOD for an overview. I don't agree with ALL of what they say but, you already know why.

Then for ancient Druidism/Celtic stuff you'd need to find a good book. Heroes of the Dawn is my favorite.

And yeah, most modern christians are basically...well they are about as Pagan as me, and they don't know it.
>>
>>17629150
"Demons" in christianity mix in good and evil ones though. I.e...the Goetia. Which gets very misleading.
>>
>>17629156
No they don't. All demons are evil, by definition. Something that is not evil is by definition not a demon. You cant put quotations around the word demon because you're the one using I wrong. It is derived from the word daemon, but it is not the same word.
>>
Demons want you to think they're good. They're here to deceive you. Don't be fooled, don't fuck around with them, find Jesus. I'm serious.
>>
Why do most on /X/ believe in summoning demons and angels no problem, but laugh at the concept of God?
>>
>>17629175
Because most of /x/ have their heads up their asses.
>>
>>17629175
I summon angels, I believe in God, I am OP, I never said I didn't believe in God.
But what you say is totally true though.

>>17629152
Thanks for all your answers, I'll surely check your religion.
And Heroes of the Dawn... sounds good!

>>17629150
Mc 9,38-43. 45.47-48
>>
>>17629167
Ok dude.

>>17629198
Cool!
>>
>>17629175
Most people on /x/ with an earnest commitment to summoning do not laugh at God. Atheists who come in here, stamp their feet and say, "Conjure me a sexy demon gf RIGHT NOW or I'll continue being a fedora FOREVER" don't actually believe in summoning.
>>
the reason for contacting demons is purely business.
asking an angel for help is like making a pitch to a rich friend, he may refuse.
contracting a demon is a payment for guaranteed service.
it's the difference between a personal loan and a bank loan.
>>
>>17628896

Let's talk the bible.

Be dumb and don't test "god" heheh, you're just being "tested" instead of punished

God gives lots of rules instead of freedom because "He hates you being a homoxexual" since He's the one making you a homosexual. Thus being this what HE wants and His will.

Thi is easy to see: Oooooh, the devil is in the woooorld, and the devil wants to ruin mankiiiiind, so the devil forbids buttsecs and all manners of sexual and not sexual fun and makes you a slave of everybody turning you into a servant, just opposite of what GOD wants.

Look what kind of faggot rewrote the bible.

>THIS IS DEGENERATE

Ah, you confess to hate what God wants of His humans? And that you want them bound to stupid rules that ruin lives and make life hell?
Rules you faggots don't even follow?

Do you expect me to be stupid and believe a guy who obviously doesn't even practice what he preachs? Where are the astoundind miracles and the great signs proper of a God?

And my favourite: "God isn't real"

Which translated means: Be stupid, don't start looking by yourself. Really, be stupid, can't you see how I'm laughing at you? No really, be stupid while I call you smart.

Anybody wanting to find God and the Christ should start looking from a freedom perspective, not from a slavery perspective, because if God makes a man that desires to be a woman, God wants this man to be so, and even wants this desire to come to reality because God loves humans, not demons that want to enslave you.
>>
>>17628950
>You can't say angels are all the good guys and demons are all the bad, it just doesn't work that way.

Yes it does.

There are only angels.

Demons are just fallen angels that fell from Heaven to be worshiped as gods themselves.
>>
>>17629344
I respectfully disagree.
>>
>>17628896
You already have your own guardian angel watching over you, so if you want to "summon" him you can try to pray earnestly.

Also this >>17629086
>>
>>17629198
Did you type that citation correctly? Google is just giving me Mark in spanish, and Mark 9:38-48 isn't about that.
>>
>>17629394
Are guardian angels even Biblical?
>>
>>17628896
>Yes, I believe in God
so does the devil....
>>
>>17629434
Yes, for children. Not sure if they stick around for your entire life though. They might.

Matthew 18:10
"Take heed that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that in heaven their angels always see the face of My Father who is in heaven.
>>
>>17628896
that's cool and all, but can you fuck the angels?
>>
>>17629564
Sex isn't needed in heaven.
>>
Sorcerers will not enter into the kingdom of Heaven. Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. Repent.
>>
>>17628896
the logic probably goes something like this

god is picky and they have fucked up and are screwed any ways for being bad people even if they havent raped and killed they are to flawed for divine help

they think demons are bottom feeders who take what they can get and in that they can negotiate a decent deal

its a insult much like the term demon
>>
>>17628896
>I cannot understand why so many people here actually want to contact demons.
They don't know their leader or his intentions
>>
>>17628997
>Good and evil are subjective bro.
no it's not, anyone who says otherwise is evil
>>
>>17628896
Many demons are just fallen angels who disagreed with God. And why shouldn't they? There's plenty to disagree with God over. Look how FUCKED this planet is, it doesn't have to be that way and yet he lets it happen. They were punished too harshly for disagreeing.
>>
>>17631158
Seconded.
>>
>>17631224
>humans use their free will to do bad things
>this is God's fault
>>
>>17629005
I hope u don't take philosophy class seriously then because no God, no need for philosophy just chaos an nonsence
>>
>>17628896
Succubus does a great job making lifes better.
But they aren't demons.

Just a question, if you've summoned angels, what do they think about Lilith and the succubus/incubus?
I mean they aren't really ennemy, nor friend...
>>
>>17628916
Gods have nothing to do with God. God is all, Gods are slightly improved humans.
>>
>>17631158
So...burning women alive for not giving the father a male son is...good? Because a lot of Hindus think that's good.

>>17631226
See above.
>>
>>17632580
>male son
>Meant male child

I herped before derping, you know what I meant though.
>>
>>17631224
>Many demons are just fallen angels who disagreed with God. And why shouldn't they?

>God makes humans
>These are my sons, you are to serve them
>As usual you have my omnipotence (miracles) at your disposal, so really, no biggie in serving

>boohooohooo God so eviil, let's destroy humans

Yeah, I wonder why don't we all disagree, demon.
>>
Let's have a look at history.

Rome persecutes christians.
The inquisition and witch hunts persecute "witches" and "devil worshippers" that do "magic" (miracles) - Notice the date when black death appeared.
Psychiatry still hasn't been proven to have a clinical test that objectively defines who has a "mental illness" all we have is some photographs, and lots of words where "maybe" "could be" "must have" and other "probablys" appear. And those meds are known (search the internet) to make you unhappy, suicidal, anhedonic, etc.

It is still the same persecution of the same christians but merely pretending.

The bible says (and it has been modified to hell and back by those who hate mankind) that the devil hates humans.

Let's see an example:

Serve your enemies, love your enemies, be poor, be dumb, give your money away. Do not make sure if this is actually God, you do not try and test that, it is "sin", humilliate yourself everywhere and die a virgin, be struck painfully by everyone and don't defend yourself and give the other cheek. God is "testing" you, not punishing you for following the wrong path. Pleasure is bad, suffering good. Your sexuality is evil.

So, in short, pleasure is "evil" and suffering "good", anyone able to tell me if these are not the words of a hellish fiend that hates you and takes you for a fool?

When you look for God and the Christ, you look with faith and skepticism, omnipotence is omnipotence, and a lack of convincing miracles is impotence, and you look from the perspective of freedom, from the one where you are loved and desired as you are.
>>
How do I "summon" angels?
>>
>>17633744
No one actually knows, they're gonna say some shit along the lines of praying to god but there's no guarantee that will work.
>>
>>17633744
Also, I would say try Enochian magic, but that seems to be given to John Dee by a fallen angel.
>>
>>17628904
>Demons are usually misrepresentations of Pagan gods
Other way around. There's only one God.

>>17629030
>I've always assumed demons are simply more numerous

Probably.

It seems reasonable to assume that demons outnumber angels; as on Earth, we can plainly see that those who love God are outnumbered by those who hate Him; thus it seems logical that the spirits of evil would outnumber the spirits of good.
>>
>>17628896
Tell us about this great way to summen angels
>>
>>17633557
>The inquisition and witch hunts persecute "witches" and "devil worshippers" that do "magic" (miracles) - Notice the date when black death appeared.

You mean witches were blamed for the black death, and subsequently persecuted, right?

It kind of sounds like you're implying that witches actually caused the black death BECAUSE they were persecuted.

> pleasure is "evil" and suffering "good"
"Good" is realizing that you can't always have what you want. You sound like a spoiled brat.
>>
Summoning an angel is impossible simply because they're not out to help you etc, they detest humans. All they care about is your energy and how good it is. You see energy is everything, it is worth more than anything you can imagine.
>>
and why do you seem to think angels are better than demons? both are unfeeling tools created by "god", both are "his" servants and scapegoats. it is stated in the bible that only man was created with free will, and since god proclaimed that angels became the demons, whats exactly the difference?
its crazy to believe in catholic duality when you recognise that "god" created both angels and demons for the same purpose, to change us,
both angels and demons have brought knowledge and consequences to humanity.

always remember that "god" created "lucifer" to be exactly the way he is.
>>
if youre catholic/something similar you have to accept that "god" created everything. "hes" the marionette master, and allegedly we are the only ones walking without strings. "god" must dictate all the laws of reality, all the entities, even the demons. we are like birds in a cage, it can make you feel terrified or cathartic, although some people even find comfort in this.
>>
>>17628896
>>17629008
/thread
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.