[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/, I just moved in recently and I found a ouiji board in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

File: scary stuff.jpg (239KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
scary stuff.jpg
239KB, 900x1200px
Hey /x/, I just moved in recently and I found a ouiji board in my room, I'm freaking out because I keep seeing some dancing figure whenever I get near my cupboards (that's where the ouiji board is) and I feel sick to my stomach. Should I open and see what's inside?
>>
yes, do it fag.
>>
Sure. Open it up unless you were planning to do something else on /x/ tonight.
>>
Shit
>>
If you already feel sick, thats a sign. You should give it away, for free. Or sell it for $5, because that is an unsuspecting number.
>>
pics or it didnt happen + timestamp.
>>
>>17623672
Are you retarded?
>>
>>17623672
are you retarded? there's a picture and timestamp already
>>
yes>>17623676
>>
OP whats going on over there? pics pls m8
>>
run the planchette over "goodbye"; some asshole probably forgot to close the session
>>
>>17623698
Newfag to /x/
whats "planchette "
>>
OP here, I fucking feel dizzy, what the fuck?
>>
The thing you put on the ouija board.
>>
>>17623713
put the time stamp up m8 and then play with the board a lil BET YOU WONT FAGGIT
>>
OH BRO! If your serious i feel sick for you. Metaphorically not literally I dont try to fucking reach out to people like that. SO uhhhh go into the bathroom and snap off about 20 pictures, post them ALL on here and let us see if we get anything good. PLZ use low light.
>>
>>17623713
Ask it when you'll die
>>
>>17623713
ask it how tall jesus was
>>
>>17623724
do dat plsssssssssssssss OP
>>
Mind over matter anon, I have this very same board it's a fucking parker brothers toy sold in toy stores for fuck sake, chillaxe mayn.
>>
Best thing to do is burn the board in your bbq pit OP. We fucked up and played with one in our house, and all night we heard footsteps running across our roof until we burned that bastard at 4AM that morning. No more spoopy stuff since.
>>
>>17623746
Shut up no one wants to hear ur shit. Just do it OP FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
>>
POST THE SHIT
>>
Just close the session ya fuggin' dingus. Also, don't destroy the board. Without it whatever is lingering can't be forced back. Get some sage and smudge your house room-by-room as well.
>>
>>17623658
May as well OP. It's a fake board anyways if anything spooky happens it's probably you freaking yourself out.

If you wanna have some real fun find a ouiji board at like a flee market or something. Make sure it's wood and looks old. Also ask about its history and what not. If the person gives you a long winded story. May be fake. But wood ones are generally at least 'real' just remember to be respectful to the spirits and shit.

Otherwise they'll get pissy and fuck you up.
>>
File: 000.jpg (87KB, 704x704px) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
87KB, 704x704px
>>17623789
> wood ones are generally at least 'real'

Dork making up crap trying to sound wise.
>>
>>17623811
Because the Plastic ones made by a toy company work right?
>>
>>17623658
lol, this is the exact same Ouija board I played with once that proved to me Ouija magic shit doesn't real. Just a fun toy that retards get spooked over.
>>
>>17623826
Yes you fucking nerd, I got possessed by the ghost of Hasbro. He made me buy more board games.
>>
>>17623836
Did he at least make you but sorry?
>>
OP?
>>
Ask it if my wife will become more attractive.
>>
Did op die this early into posting or is fake?
>>
>>17623969
who knows
>>
>>17623710
The thing with the magnifying glass that you move around on top of the board
>>
OH FUCK OP HERE, SHOULD I MAKE A VIDEO? SOMETHING SPOOKY HAS HAPPENED I REPEAT THE SPOOKY IS HAPPENING
>>
>>17623997
yes pls OP. MUST SHOW TIME STAMP AT FIRST PART OF VID
>>
>>17623997
yes make a video. also please have pants on in video.
>>
>>17623997
Explain the spoopy op
>>
>>17623997

of course make a video
>>
OP here, caught the ghost on tape really clear, im uploading it to youtube, fuck, god please help me. pray for me
>>
>>17623658
Jerk off then spray on your leg
>>
Dude what's going on
>>
>>17623671
Lest those scheming numbers suspect you of something.
>>
>>17624113
We're getting trolled by rpers
>>
OP here, got the video, moving out of this shitty place right now, please pray for me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW1s_hhNYog
>>
>>17624152
You silly bastard
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 447x663px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 447x663px
>>
open it
>>
>>17624152
Woah my dude, you've got a high quality spook gook on your hands.
>>
Use the board you big pussy.
>>
>>17623658
You see a dancing faggot when you look into the mirror? Good for you OP.
>>
>>17623658
That's a fucking toy, dude.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.