[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Jack the Ripper a demon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: MaryJaneKelly_Ripper_100.jpg (34KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
MaryJaneKelly_Ripper_100.jpg
34KB, 500x367px
Was Jack the Ripper a demon?
>>
interesting theory. I think its safe to say he was mental at the very least.idk about about demon/possessed, however i suppose it's within the realm of possibility
>>
>>17622434
Posessed by a demon.
>>
>>17622434
No. People are capable of horrible things without the help (and without being) a horrible monster/demon/ghost/alien.
>>
>>17622434
the two best theories ive read are that
>he was wealthy or had some kind of connections to the royal family
there was even an interesting one where he was hired to kill a prostitute somebody got pregnant but he was more unstable then they realized. Ii don't have any proof for it but its a cool theory

>he was just really lucky and it being the 1890s you literally just had to escape the scene with no witnesses and youd never be caught
also suggested he went to the US, theres some doc. on it that had a fre threads of evidence

Just imagine how many serial murderers got away with it back then. Or even now for that matter
>>
No he was most likely a man with detailed medical knowledge and a strong sense of misogyny or contempt for prostitutes
>>
>>17622971
I don't know about those. I'm British and at school we were taught that he was most likely a doctor or someone with medical background, because apparently his killings displayed medical and biological knowledge.

I can kind of see that happening.
>>
>>17622434
no he was just a discordian
>>
>>17622434
make this thread on /r9k for some lulz
>>
>>17622971
>>17622994
I've heard dozens of theories, and they all sound good until someone else picks them apart.

The most likely suspect is Kosminski, but they didn't have any solid evidence for him or anybody (because no forensics). And more than a century later, there's no uncontaminated evidence. Barring some sort of miracle forensics technology, we'll never actually know.
>>
>>17622971
there were killings before and after the ripper. the only reason those connected to the ripper was because the similarities and the letters
>>
the Sickert and Mayhew theories are strong along with the alleged memoirs of a “James Carnac” that were found in the affects of Sydney George Hulme Beaman.

http://www.history.com/news/jack-the-ripper-autobiography-hits-shelves

i'll see if i got it somewhere
>>
>>17623878
https://mega.nz/#F!xRoAAT7A!R6Q4HSbgYkzaIQ606xWAvA

its my personal /x/ book folder
>>
H. H. Holmes
>>
He was a man with prior medical knowledge who wanted to know more about the body so he killed what he thought were the most worthless human beings; prostitutes.
>>
>>17622434
He juat killed a few prostitutes.

Now if Gavrilo Princip was a demon is an interesting question.
>>
File: wp_ss_20160425_0001.png (207KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20160425_0001.png
207KB, 480x800px
>>17622434
Pretty chill desu senpai
>who the fuck is this lady in the captcha
>>
>>17622434
William gull
>>
No he was just a Turkish immigrant
>>
>>17624033
isn't that the faggot who is at fault for everything post 1914?
>>
demon, jew, is there a difference anymore?
>>
File: sunworshipMONKS.jpg (21KB, 334x218px) Image search: [Google]
sunworshipMONKS.jpg
21KB, 334x218px
he was a high level freemason. even street gangs use rape and murder as means of initiation so they all got dirt on each other so nobody snitches. I think it's called the omerta rule, all mafias do it. the more destructive you are the more reliable you are and jack the ripper is a focking legend m8. a role model as it were.
>>
I like the idea that he was that artist Walter Sickert but thats just because i live near his grave. its relatively recent theory.
>>
No, he was only a poor virgin faggot who can't find a woman, so he went mad. Like just 99% of the serial killers on this planet.
>>
>>17622450
This. And t.b.h. i find that far scarier
>>
File: BurtReynards.jpg (134KB, 1330x748px) Image search: [Google]
BurtReynards.jpg
134KB, 1330x748px
How many of the gyal dem ya think ya boy J Rippy got to fuckin before he iced em out?
none.
How you gunna be murking a bitch when you could be hittin some sweet ass pussy?
Jackie Ripps was a bitch boy.
Pic related: What a real man looks like.
>>
>>17624603
>r9k
>>
>>17622434

While we're on this topic, do anyone remember the Garth comic? There was one episode where he meets Jack the Ripper and for being a comic that was the creepiest shit I've ever read. Almost made me afraid of the dark for real.
>>
File: garth-1975.jpg (135KB, 250x326px) Image search: [Google]
garth-1975.jpg
135KB, 250x326px
>>17625026
>>
>>17622434
No he was your average serial killer, his level of violence says he knew these women and hated them so he likely lived in or around white chapel and frequented these prostitutes. He was also likely a butcher, a hunter, or a doctor/barber. His notes show signs of minor education and a delusional mental state. The abrupt end to his crime spree generally means he was either killed somehow or thrown in jail for a different crime.
>>
>>17625178
He may have been suffering from the advanced stages of syphilis caught commonly from prostitutes. Which would explain his violence and delusional state.
>>
Jack the Ripper was an hoax, a sort of boogieman invented by newspapers to sell more, murders like those of "Jack" were common in the East End at that time, maybe some gang wanted to take the control over White Chapel and started a war against the local mobsters who ran the prostitution racket, the style of murders in fact are typical of the criminal warnings.
>>
He was a serial killer during the 19th century, in London
>>
>>17622450
people are typically caught though
>>
>>17622434
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcBTdB5Pj3s
>>
>>17622434
Not a demon, a vampire. Dio turned him into a vampire.
>>
>>17624479
She's a skeleton.
>>
>>17624582
Yeah.

Hes responsible for absolutely everything in the modern world.

Completely changed the course of the world.
>>
Prostitutes are good people. :(
>>
>>17622971
So many serial killers still get away with it in Mexico/south America and those guys rack up some numbers
>>
>>17622994
This idea has been around since the crimes were first reported... detectives and experts actually working with the case repeatedly said no, and that the damage done to the bodies was very crude, like a butcher's apprentice.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.