[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have i made a Tulpa or something worse?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (6KB, 276x182px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 276x182px
> new to paranormal on 4chan
> hurt my foot falling on a footy field ( it got studded)
> go see doctor, doctor see's i am due for a full checkup
> all good
> am told that i can see a psych for free if i really want to
> "fuck it, would be good to vent"
> go to a cheap one ( government wont pay for a proper session)
> psych is really weird but says i am fine and compliments my mind.
> asks "do you have imaginary friends"
> "no"
> "would you consider making one for $$$"
> long story short he told me if i made a imaginary friend that he would give me a lot of cash ($5000)

cont?
>>
>>17620776
Well, you get what you pay for. You went to a cheap-ass shrink and he's trying to scam you. What did you expect? Report him and make him lose his license, if you are in a country where this is even remotely possible.
>>
>>17620778
all i could think of was the money i had just moved out of home and im sure you know that $5000 was tempting as hell
>>
>>17620786
And the only thing the therapist could think of was all the money he's going to get out of you. But seriously: How could you believe something like that?
>>
> tells me that i need to enrol myself in a psyche ward which he will gladly pay for, he also says to list him as a reference so that he can let me out whenever i want (tells me that since he is a psyche he has leverage)
> tells me everyday to stare at the wall and imagine someone who looks exactly like me and talk to it.
> harder than i thought it is requiring a lot of concentracion, but it is quite easy without distraction and boredom to keep you going.
> week passes and it is now speaking back to me...really is its not like i am thinking of its response anymore it is really talking to me...."awesome"
> get out and it is hands down the easiest money i have ever made, see psyche again and he wants to know all about me new friend.
> tell him that i need to concentrate hard for him to appear, looks exactly like me except wears blue a lot (blue is my fav colour)he began talking to me and i dont even have to think of his response.
> hands me over 5 grand and asks "would you like to earn a bit more money?"
> tells me that if i begin to take medication and try and talk to it for a hour a day and than he will give me $350 a week...
> because i am a fucking moron i agree
> now seeing the psyche once a week and giving him info on Blue

will continue if you people want...otherwise i will try and seek other opinions... any questions please ask i will reply to them because i am actually worried
>>
>>17620823
Maybe if you weren't using a stale creepypasta it's be believable. However, in the asinine event that your case is true, ignore it. Tulpas love off of attention, if you stop giving it to them then they'll dissapate.
>>
>>17620823
This is another rp thread now. I'm out.
>>
>>17620833
ignoring it works?? it is pretty difficult though
>>
>>17620841
It does, and of course it's difficult. He'll beg and beg.
>>
Roleplay thread detected
>>
>>17620823
Keep going
>>
> eventually have to concentrate less and less in order to see blue and begin to realize that he is smart, like really smart i dont know how to explain it but its like he retains absolutely everything i have ever learnt
> his personality is suave and he is just genuinely cool, he smiles a lot and is always making jokes and he gives generally good input whenever i discuss an issue with him i think he is great
> the drug's make me focus and yet you feel like your brain is zoning out idk how to explain it i am realizing all the small details but i have almost no thoughts on it at all
> every week collect my money and see him more tell him all the new info.
> one morning i wake up, put tv on and boom all i hear is "Danial hey" and blue is standing there..when my brain is the least active...basically i dont even need to concentrate anymore he is just there.
> i am firstly startled and secondly i am excited i feel like this is massive news so i call the psyche and tell him immediately the news, he tells me that is great but he is going to be away for a while and that he will send the money through the mail. and that was the last i ever heard from him.
> eventually i run out of the drugs. and in all honesty that is what i think is when things started to go down hill
> over the next few weeks blue began getting needy and he started to try and distance me from my friends, from my studies and wants all my attention on him
> start to see him in my dreams and he now does not even just stand and follow me...he will read a book or sit away from me it is like having a room mate
> one day i was studying for an assignment and blue asks me "would you like to know a secret"
> "sure"
> "i can think for you if you want?"
> immediately think no fucking way i dont need any of that shit
> he laughs and says "i know what your thinking dont worry i mean if you read the info i will prepare it as an essay for your class than all you need to do is type it"
continue? questions? thoughts?
>>
Continue
>>
>>17620871
Wow that's pretty cool, continue
>>
> decide to give it a try...let me tell you that thinking of 2 things at once is just... amazing
> you feel his thoughts collecting in your brain you feel the structure for a whole essay being made in your head while your reading through the information as quick as you can. i was not even comprehending what i was reading i was going so fast
> he tells me done and than i begin typing what he tells me and i am astonished at the quality of the work, thank him and he says "hey if you think thats great i am wanting more things to do so how about whenever there is work to be done i take over the thinking"
> agree and think its a dream come true, begin acing my classes and am glad that i can game, watch movies and get all my school work done in like 20 mins to an hour
> one day get a bad grade? what i bring this up with blue and he says that the teacher is wrong.. go back to the teacher and she says "the opinion is not right" blue fucking flips because he is in the room at the same time
> leave and than tell him that everyone makes mistakes...and that was a mistake
> "Danial are you on her side? i have always been on your side and your taking that fucking whores side?! thats it we are not going to do the course anymore"
> ok i dont think he understands its my choice
> "blue we are not leaving the course"
> he falls silent, dissapates...first time without him in a long time....creepy feeling washes over me
> get home and everything is so silent i put the tv on just so i can sleep
> should not have fucking went to sleep
>>
> dream that i wake up in a chair in a classy looking room with a fireplace..
> blue is across from me in a leather couch.
> "Lets talk danny, i am doing all the work i should have a say? i am here to help you? i am your friend no your brother and i say we ditch this course
> "hey look cant we ju-"
> "No WE FUCKING CANT, we are fucking leaving this course, i dont fucking get you after all i fucking done WAKE UP
> developed insomnia
> blank brain during class could not work, literally in tears over not being able to do my work, teacher brings it up says i am failing
> blue appears randomly, says nothing just smiles and dissapears when i look at him
> try to sleep, he wont let me

i have no clue what the fuck to do... questions and opinions if you want
>>
>>17620934
obvious roleplay desu
>>
>>17620823
OP you talked to it only? Or you talked back for it aswell by pretending that it's not you talking till it started happening automaticly?
>>
>>17620995
i talked for it when it first began so it was like talking to myself and than it started happening back automatically
>>
>>17620934
If this true, try looking in /x/about archangels or demons that can help you, or just pray or ask your god for help(if you believe in any)
>>
>>17620999
i dont need other things like that in my life...
>>
>>17620998

If you are not roleplaying and this ain't troll then to be honest it seems like you created a tulpa
One of methods to create tulpa is to parrot and puppet it till it starts happening on its own
As explained below:
https://community.tulpa.info/thread-general-jd-s-tulpa-method
https://community.tulpa.info/thread-general-fede-s-ultimate-superior-tulpa-guide

You might get better help at /r/tulpas or tulpa.info forums to be honest
>>
>>17621014
why the fuck would that dude do this to me?
>>
>>17621017
He might be curious about tulpae stuff and to prove whether they are real or not he decided to pay someone because he was too afraid to test tulpae stuff himself
>>
>>17621012
Just kill blue
>>
>>17621034
how do i kill him he is not real?! i am
>>
>>17621040

Normally to end a Tulpa you just ignore it and don't focus on it. But yours wasn't created the normal way. You've got a fully sentient, subconsciously interlaced, drug induced hallucination. Regular Tulpa occupy a part of your mind with links to your senses. This thing is embedded into your subconscious. To be honest, it's more of a genuine case of schizophrenia than a Tulpa at this point. Ask your psychologist to put you on anti-psychotics and ignore Blue. That might work.
>>
>>17621064

To elaborate. Tulpa are not normally conscious when you aren't, unless you develop it to the point of system switching. That normally takes years to develop, and is at the creators command. Yours was rushed with meds, and seems to work independent of your will.
>>
>>17621072
fuck a duck
>>
Try mimicking blue, let's see what he thinks
>>
>>17620934
DAMN, DANIAL
BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THE TULPAS
>>
File: UnderagePlsGo.png (2KB, 306x102px) Image search: [Google]
UnderagePlsGo.png
2KB, 306x102px
>>17621138
>>
>>17621265
Very funny and original.
>>
>>17621272
Unlike popular teen memes amirte
>>
>>17621072
sounds more like DID to me desu
>>
>>17620934

yeah, post the emails or pills you took
>>
File: 4kfi5HB.jpg (954KB, 1440x4500px) Image search: [Google]
4kfi5HB.jpg
954KB, 1440x4500px
At least your tulpa turned out OK
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.