[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disney 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 10

Hey guys, CM here. I don't know if you remember my earlier thread. I posted a few months ago. I currently work in a call center for Disney but started my career off in the park.

I know all kinds of things about the park that you aren't supposed to. Ask me anything.
>>
Yo Goofy, already a Disney thread here: >>17608365
>>
>>17618670

Didn't want to jump on that one darling.
>>
Whats the most fucked up shit you've seen at the park?
>>
>>17618712

Didn't see this directly, but I know a cast member who used to work at Disney Tokyo. Kind of exaggerates so not sure how much I trust him. He claimed there were at least three organ harvesting cases in TDL that he witnessed. Wouldn't say much more than it was two girls and a little boy. Also he said the boy was taken while he was getting off Dumbo.
>>
>>17618712

Probably the most fucked up shit I saw first hand was dino man when i was working in AK.
>>
>>17618661
Does CM stand for child molester?
>>
Did you get fired?
>>
>>17618661
archives:

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17225620/#17228123

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17230467/
>>
>>17619014
sorry fucked up one of the links cuz i was reading it
>>
any weird or suspicious activity in the park?
>>
>>17618661
Your posts were great last time, I remember all the spoopy splash mountain stories. How is...Ben? Bear? I can't remember his name.
>>
>>17619010

I was demoted to janitorial for six weeks then the mouse put me back at the cal center.
>>
>>17619023

Now or ever? Yes to both.
>>
>>17619095

Bear and I broke up after he got fired due to the last posts so I figured if I'm going to post on here about my mouse stories, it's either go big or go home.
>>
>>17619113
Thats a shame. Sorry to hear that. How did the Mouse find out?
>>
>>17619117

They have Comms who read my earlier posts but I really don't care any more. Go ahead mouse.
>>
>>17619117

And thanks darling. I feel bad about it, but what crap happens. It just sucks cause Bear was passionate about his job. I'm an asshole .
>>
>>17619 Shit he got fired? It didnt sound as if he did anything wrong though.
>>
Nah. You're not an asshole. You can't help it happened. Thats creepy stuff that they found out in and of itself :S

Any new stories?
>>
bump, this should be good
>>
rip this thread
>>
>>17619155
>he
Haven't read the earlier threads yet. are you a grill or gay?

Also, what's the most recent paranormal thing you've experienced there
>>
Did you ever molest any cunny when you worked there? If not, why not?
>>
File: 3940534095.jpg (253KB, 476x750px) Image search: [Google]
3940534095.jpg
253KB, 476x750px
>>
>>17618661
Is Gaston dreamy?
>>
>>17621243
The men who play Gaston are all probably gay. Theater kids.
>>
>>17621257
Liar! Gaston is the most perfect man around and he will come to rescue me from my lfe and we will live happily ever after.
>>
>>17621268
I'm sure when you kiss, there'll be fireworks.
>>
>>17621303
NO ONE BLOWS THEIR TOP LIKE GASTON!
>>
>>17620990

No - but my boss was one of these people.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/08/florida-child-sex-sting-disney-world_n_7537104.html
>>
>>17620983

Girl.
Probably the moat ghost.
>>
>>17619203

They didn't like that he had talked about it to anybody so they found another way to get him fired. Poor Bear.
>>
>>17619451

The mouse is everywhere.
Lots of new stories. Many from AK, which is where I was forced to do shitty janitorial work.
>>
>>17621676
Animal Kingdom is pretty new. Have there been a lot of people that died 'on the way to the hospital' from animal kingdom, CastMember? What caused the accident?

Also, Im terribly embarassed to ask, but >.> we are going to DW in mid september. When and which site is the best time to book on to get the best deal?
>>
>>17621884
More than most people know.

I don't recommend using a third party site. Book through Disney.
>>
>>17622042
Been reading through the archived thread, it's pretty cool.

Got any new stories?
>>
>>17621668
Tell us about the moat ghost.
>>
>>17622132
Can you send a link to the archived thread?
>>
>>17622189
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17230467/
Here's one. The other is up there
>>
>>17618661
Anon from the other Disney thread here. There are some things you could really shed some light on over there but I'll just ask here. What do you know about that Disnry Cult and also about that missing enployee who went missing on a Disney crew? Thanks
>>
Hi OP. What do you know about Mowgli's Palace? I thought it was just a creepypasta but apparently it's a real place?
>>
>>17622229
*Disney cruise
>>
>>17622149

This happened last year.

It was late at night.
I was tired - had worked a long shift at Tortuga's.
Waiting for bear around the Castle.
Start hearing something - sounds like a little kid crying.
The park is closed. I'm convinced that it's a little kid who has wandered off from the party they were with and either got lost or hurt.
Start following noise. Leads me to the moat that is directly in front of the castle.
Nothing is there. I can still hear the crying for a little before it goes away.

I learn the next day that a boy drowned to death in the moat. Several other CMs have heard him crying.
>>
>>17622244

It's very real.

Either the mouse started the creepypasta or that ended up really good news for them. The mouse never bothered removing the creepypasta because it confuses people about how real Mowgli's actually is.
>>
>>17622292
Do you know what happened? Why did it never open? Why didn't it get demolished or the land get sold?
>>
>>17622229

I wasn't on the cruise but this is what I heard from my friend who works for the cruise line. She is generally very reliable.

This is what she told me - the girl who went missing was put into the mouse's sex ring. The mouse made it look like a suicide to confuse people and throw them off the track.
>>
>>17622307
Welcome back CM, just finished reading the prior threads. Very interesting stuff! Thanks for posting.
>>
>>17622298

There are really 3 different locations, so it depends which one you are thinking of
Treasure Island in the Bahamas - this is closed - the mouse says that it was due to operation costs - from what I heard a local drug gang broke in and killed several people
Discover Island - near the MK - also closed - the mouse says that this closed because AK was completed and it was redundant to house the birds far from the animals in AK - there was really a virus outbreak that killed several Castmembers
Mowgli’s - near Emerald Isle, NC - this is the one I know the least about it - it certainly exists and you can see it on Google, from what I’ve heard the mouse cult killed 3 young girls here in a sacrifice and things got out of hand so the mouse ended up closing the place before things got out about it.
>>
>>17622307
Is this kind of thing regular? Working for disney sounds like living in Orwell's1984...
>>
>>17622333
Also is there anything that you can tell us about this Mouse Cult?
>>
>>17622421

She is not the only girl who has gone missing from the cruise - just the only one that got reported.

The mouse is worse than 1984.
>>
>>17622425

Typical Hollywood stuff - goes back to the 1940's, some creepy folk who run a sex ring.
>>
File: MickeySuicide.gif (149KB, 500x455px) Image search: [Google]
MickeySuicide.gif
149KB, 500x455px
is Mickey actually real?
>>
>>17622446
No.
>>
Would you say theres anything innately weird about all the deaths? Or is just just natural considering the high number of people and machinery?
>>
Hey cast member, first time I've checked in on one of your threads, and what's the craziest supernatural occurrence that you've heard of out of DW
>>
>>17622463

It seems unusual how many hauntings there are - if you believe in the hauntings. I'm not sure why though other than I think everybody just supposes the mouse is all about sunshine and happiness.
>>
>>17622465

The moat ghost. I posted the story up above.
>>
>>17622430
Creepy. So why did they sacrifice those girls? I mean instead of taking them for the sex ring?
>>
>>17622333
So all these locations were officially open at some point?
>>
>>17622483
There seems to be more hauntings than any other theme park for certain. That strikes me as somewhat off.
>>
>>17622487
No, I meant ones that you've heard about, not ones you've experienced, also does Disney have its own Internet Defense Force?
>>
>>17622333
Heya CM, from what I've seen just casually looking, Mowgli's location tag is in the Bahamas, where I have heard TI was. But there aren't any similar tags, or satellite images in the NC area to show where a park would have been down there. I'd figured the NC location had been created just for the creepy pasta.
>>
>>17622494
I heard a rumour once that there was some occult ritual specifically on the park to ensure lots of hauntings and that it was originally meant to make Haunted Mansion even more of an attraction
>>
>>17622488

It's my understanding that there is a small group of mouse execs that are up to some really bad stuff.
>>
>>17622506
This. I was wondering about that when OP mentioned it. It says it's in the bahamas and the area seems restricted and you can't zoom
>>
>>17622492

Official as in mouse involvement? Yes.
Official as in open to the public? No.
>>
>>17622496

The dino ghost - a guy that people claim to have seen riding the dinosaurs in AK.
>>
>>17622506

No, NC exists too. They might have tried messing people up on Google? I never bothered to check that out.
>>
>>17622512

Never heard this. It probably isn't true.
>>
>>17622512

Never heard this. Probably isn't true.
>>
>>17622520
So all the people killed worked for Disney? Like I know that was the deal for Discover as you mentioned but the people who died from the drug gang at TI and the 3 young girls at MP?
>>
>>17622524
You should check it out, CM. Try zooming in on the Bahamas
>>
>>17622528
Probably not
>>
>>17622532

They were all minions - much like myself. Worked and died for the mouse.
>>
>>17622553
Damn. That's terrible
>>
>>17622524
I suppose it's possible, but Emerald Isle NC is a very narrow strip of land that is only barely connected to the mainland. Far smaller than any of the other park locations. Maybe it was near there, on the mainland. But the Isle doesn't look likely.
>>
>>17622595

From what I understand and have been told - it was much smaller than the other park locations.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 490x316px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 490x316px
How prevalent is the sex ring and prostitution stuff? What happens?
>>
>>17618661
Just read up on some of the stories you posted,

I FUCKING KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG WITH "ITS A SMALL WORLD"
>>
>>17622553
the more I read the more I don't understand why anyone would work there
>>
>>17618661
I cant find the previous threads in the archive, what were the highlights?
>>
>>17618675
Hey cm
I remember you

You disappeared after management talked to you. What happened
>>
>>17623103
Bear got fired.
I got demoted to janitorial at AK then went back to the call center.
>>
>>17623086
Someone posted archives earlier in this thread.
>>
>>17618740
>dino man
Care to explain?
>>
>>17618661
>I know all kinds of things about the park that you aren't supposed to. Ask me anything.

How much is the employee rate for a yearly pass, and can you get me one for free?
>>
>>17618661

Is it true that Disney is worse than Dunkin' Donuts... "they ALWAYS find out?"
>>
>>17623345
I posted an explanation earlier.
>>
>>17623353
CM pass discount is about $40 for FL residents. This is no secret. Sometimes, you can also get in for free.
>>
>>17623389
Just looked through the other threads. Anyone else caught from the stories?

And anything else about the river world stuff and all the skechtyness their?
>>
No trip?
>>
>>17623353
If you're in Cali we can't get you tickets but can get up to three guests free with ourselves and you have to pretty much go in together everytime you enter a park
>>
>>17622333
>emerald isle, nc
Oh lawdy i live 45 minutes from there.
>>
Is it true about staff driven to suicide how many & why?
>>
oh hey, I remember you from the original topics, though i really only lurked

iirc disney has their own 'police force' in some of their areas, if that's covered by your area? have they (or even disney themselves) ever gotten into actual trouble with the law, other than the sex sting? probably a stupid question, but im curious
>>
>>17623361
If they did, OP wouldn't be posting right now.

So yeah

I'm watching you OP
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 380x291px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 380x291px
Doesnt disney have a secret underground dungeon?
And doesent it have a super secret rich club?
>>
>>17620983
>darling

Totally a fag. Only fags or men pretending to be women say darling.
>>
>>17625173
This is Disney, for the last time stay out of my cupboard. Some rich guy asked what was in there and I said I'd let him see inside if he paid me $10 000. I meant it as a joke, but he actually did it, the absolute madman. Anyway, now I'm dead and they keep going in there for some reason. All there is in there is an unironed vest and some peanuts, and the peanuts must be seriously out of date by now. Those rich fuckers better not have eaten them. Buy your own damn peanuts if you have money to waste on cupboard visits.
>>
>>17625194
Ahhhhhh, I see the Australians have joined us
>>
>>17624500
>>17622333
http://www.bustle.com/articles/88129-is-the-creepypasta-abandoned-by-disney-real-heres-the-truth-about-mowglis-palace
>>
>>17622781

link?
>>
>>17623309
Why did bear get fired?
>>
>>17618661
Are there any secret meeting places within the park, if so, can you hint us as to where they are?
>>
>>17618661
What are you not supposed to know? Be specific...
>>
>>17618661
Will Disney kill you?
Have you ever been stalked by someone from Disney?
>>
>>17618661
Apparently a castmember died from electrocution in the Phantom Manor (in Disneyland Paris) earlier this month, the 2nd of April.

Maybe we will see some spooky occurings in the future. Except for the ashes, I don't think there were many incidents in the different manors.
>>
>>17623309
Oh shit, sorry to hear that.

Is it our fault?
Is he ok?
>>
>>17618661
whats your age?
well you did say ask you anything.
>>
I was a disney world cast member and intern for the horticulture dept. there.

1. Why is DAK so fucking creepy so early in the morning? I felt I was being watched.
2. What was with the super expensive cars housed in the storage units on the disney campuses that had the really blacked out windows?
3. Know anything about DW that I don't? Apparently there is a house in living on the land that is an entrance to some creepy child molesting shit with red chairs and card readers.
>>
>>17628046
>Apparently there is a house in living on the land that is an entrance to some creepy child molesting shit with red chairs and card readers.

Explain pls
>>
File: RS01.gif (2MB, 377x283px) Image search: [Google]
RS01.gif
2MB, 377x283px
looks like you've missed the attention and are back for more roleplay
>>
Have you ever blown the man in the dog suit?
>>
Diamond Card here, why are you not operating to company policy CM? We gave you one more chance....
>>
>>17628352
Yeah, telling ghost stories to overweight manchildren on a mongolian tapestry board sure is an horrible crime against the company.

Your bait is shit. Fuck off.
>>
OP is a roleplayer move along folks
>>
File: e3b.jpg (36KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
e3b.jpg
36KB, 645x773px
>>17628319
>>17628636

That's exactly what Disney undercover shills would say.
>>
>>17624488
My aunt works for one of the hotels, she would go with us to get in but never in the park. She would go to DD to the monorails and got us in. She did the same when I brought my kids and husband along we were going to pay for one but she got a friend that worked there to get us that extra ticket
>>
>>17622292
>the mouse
Lmao
It's still just a gigacorp, not the great rat god
>>
>>17619113
so you're single now? what up?
>>
Is castmember dead?

Did the Mouse get her?
>>
>>17618733
My gut says bullshit but them dubs tho.
>>
>>17629018
This. I'm beginning to worry as well
>>
>>17623382

link it, faggot
>>
Give us some good stories CM, the ones you are posting I heard before
>>
>>17618661
didnt you post a thread saying you were getting fire for ratting and trespassing? what happened with that?
>>
File: GWAR-Sleazy-P-Martini.jpg (119KB, 563x750px) Image search: [Google]
GWAR-Sleazy-P-Martini.jpg
119KB, 563x750px
>>17621243
He's got nothing on my boy Sleazy P.
>>
Yoo welcome back CM i was just talkin bout your old threads with a buddie loved readin the storie
>>
>>17628190
y-yeah, for research purposes...
>>
>>17630349
I'm cringing thinking about the stage 5 autist that kept saying "are you a cutie with a bootie?" Or some autistic variation of that. I had to take a break from reading the thread to socialize just to shake the autism caused by that poster.
>>
R I P castmember
Forever remembered in /x/
>>
Rip castmember
>>
RIP CM
>>
I kind of get the feeling that this isn't the original CM and it's just somebody pretending to be her to rile us up.
>>
>>17631763
That's what I thought, too. This CM doesn't type the same, very different story telling technique, uses different phrases, 2000% more conspiracy theory and less personal

I wish this copycat had at least put a little better effort into things. The first couple threads had me fully immersed in the fantasy of it all, something I haven't experienced on /x/ in years. It was fun
>>
>>17630424
shut the fuck up with your cringe bullshit normie
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-28-03-25-55.png (657KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-28-03-25-55.png
657KB, 1440x2560px
>>17631877
Copycat confirmed.. They were working in the call centre after janitor when they first ever posted... So it makes no sense that their AMA sent her full circle
>>
It's probably not the original CM
I just wanted more spooks from her, man
>>
Yes this was deffinetly all just a hoax. i'm sure the origional CM learned the error of what they did and is happily back at work.
Thread posts: 141
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.