[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spell thread? Help me out please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: spell.jpg (37KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
spell.jpg
37KB, 500x375px
Alright, so, I mostly identify as atheist, and for the most part disregard the paranormal, but I'm really feeling desperate right now and for some fucking reason I'm willing to give a try.

Basically, long story short. There's a girl who I was really close with, we had a thing, and I pushed here away cause I'm a fucking STUPID piece of shit and Ive done this LOADS of times with people because I cant seem to trust them without making up some bullshit and quitting on them too early.

And I regret it. I really do. I almost feel like we were soulmates. We just clicked, in the best way.

She said I'd regret it when I did, and I didn't believe her. She was right, though. She knew.

Now she's with someone else, but.

I dont know. I just want another chance. Maybe I dont deserve it? But if there was any way, and I mean ANY to show her how I really felt, and not how my mask wants me to feel, I think we'd still be together.

If there is a "spell" or something that could help me accomplish this, or more, it'd be greatly appreciated.

And before a lot of you say "just tell her" quite some time has passed PLUS again, she's with someone else. Me and her just remained friends. So bringing it up now would be absolutely random on my part, and probably off putting.
>>
>>17616421
Go back to /r9k/, you stupid beta.
>>
>>17616453
>53▶
>>>17616421 (OP)

>implying I'm beta
>>
Think she'd want a whiney bitch like you? Fuck off mate, get rekt.
>>
>>17616527

>implying I'm whiney

you're literally not even helping. So I came to terms with the fact I was a dumbass in the way I treated her, and regret it, and somehow Im a whiney beta bitch? Nope.

That takes an Alpha. It takes an Alpha to recognize the mistake's he's made and admit to them. Now I'm looking for a way to fix them, if possible. A little desperate? I'll give it that. "bitch" like?

Please
>>
>>17616546
You have to be 18 to post on 4chan.
>>
>>17616564

>coming from the 15 year old fgt who also has no idea how old I am
>>
>>17616572
OP, she's over you.

Get over her.
>>
>>17616577

I highly doubt that, for reasons too cumbersome to explain at the moment.
>>
Atheist,but wants spells.
Dickhead
>>
>>17616598
OP is OPen minded in this circumstance

I'm still an atheist, I dont expect this shit to work, but I'm willing to try given the circumstance.

Dickhead
>>
>>17616590
How long has it been since you two've been together? If it's more than a year, she's most likely over you.
>>
>>17616572
>>17616546
>>17616515
>>17616590
OP tries to argue with the truth.
really son stay down.
>>
>>17616615
I argue that which is bullshit

No need.

I shall continue.
>>
>>17616619
You want some real advice? I went to school with a girl I only saw on the bus and immediately knew I had to have her. I doubted she would ever want me for personal reasons and you know what I did? I stopped being a legbutt and just talked to her about stupid shit whenever I saw her. We dated for a year, broke up for 3 months, she got another boyfriend. Turns out she didn't even like the guy and wanted me back. We're still together. If you want to get through to women, talk to them like human beings. Maybe not all at once, but ease into like anal. Don't be a pussy and spend the rest of your life pining over a girl.
>>
No friend, you fucked up. The only thing to be done here is to learn from your experience, become a better person, and move on with the rest of your life.

Doing anything else is, at best, stagnation where you do it again. And at worst, you make things even worse and become this creepy dude who's obsessed with 'the one who got away' who forever thinks if he could just express enough of his own emotion, that would somehow inspire something other than revulsion in her.

Stop, really think about the choices and thoughts that led you up to your mistake and all the things you should have done differently, the parts of your personality that led you to this misery.
Then choose to own all of it, realize how much more awful you are than you thought you were, and use that to fuel a positive change in yourself. Rinse and repeat for the rest of your life.
>>
>>17616646
Or this.
>>
>>17616640

This. This right here.

Thank you. Take notes the rest of you. This is how true alphas talk to one another. This is how you communicate.

You dont act like a fool, point a finger, and say "beta"

Pussies.

Anyways, I see what you're saying. I need to just talk to her. I did set up a text for her to be sent tomorrow. So thats a start.
>>
>>17616646

Also relevant. (still OP talking)
>>
>>17616421
Just because you think you're able to "" recognize/admit to the mistake " you have made.this makes you think you're "alpha " ?
Wow, you need to grow up in the worst way. When you do someday, you will cringe at the thought of how you were concerned with all this alpha/beta bullshit and that you even considered a spell to get your way. This is what you sound like
"Wahhhh, Me me meeeeee ME"
There are people starving and all kinds of atrocities in this world and you're concerned with the least important kind of bull. Even if you got what you wanted you would soon grow bored because it wouldn't be all that you remembered or hoped it would be.
>>
>>17616739

>implying Im not aware of the evils of the world

>implying that if you at all complain about something going on in your life you're suddenly immature and need to grow up

seriously- fuck off. You have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>17616603
Doesn't expect it to work, still wants spells.
Dickhead.
Further more even if your imbecile brain could wrap it's intelligence around a love spell, it's generally not a positive move. Yes you may get her back, but the chances of it lasting aren't very likely.When you grow up, maybe you'll realize your immature dickhead self should have treated her better in the first place.
>>
>implying that you have no idea about how the world works
>>
>>17616790

I'm fairly certain I do
>>
>>17616753
You're not "suddenly immature", but probably were never not immature to begin with, doesn't matter though, you're just an utter ass, remind me of Charlie Sheen during all his "winning" and "tiger blood " nonsense, the talk about being alpha and all, anyway. Yuk. Guys like you creep me out
>>
Kek, I love how this is on /x/
Have faith in yourself op
Or chloroform,
They both work miracles

Im a beta pedo piece of shit but I have faith you can do it.
I love you
>>
>>17616848
You both need a swift dick, I mean kick to the ass!
>>
File: Snapchat-4874330966842852420[1].jpg (99KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-4874330966842852420[1].jpg
99KB, 540x960px
>>17616421
>All these shitposters

Obviously OP isn't content with his current situation which is why he came here in the first place.

~

OP, here's two spells you can do. The first will help you get over it. The second will draw the energies of this girl and yourself closer together - not quite a love spell (as I don't believe in free will manipulation), but it'll help you ease things there naturally and overcome your mistakes. I'll leave which one you do up to you, I just didn't feel like only giving you one or the other. The choice is yours.

>Take something you own that was given to you by her, used to be owned by her, or if unavailable, an object with her name written on it. First and Last are all that's needed. Hold the item in your hand and focus on letting her go. Threads being cut, her walking away, etc. Once you've charged this object with these thoughts and emotions, bury it underneath a stone, and leave it. Forget about this object, and you will forget about your desires for her.

>Draw a circle of salt and place a Red or Pink candle in the center. A circle is all that's needed. Take an object of sentimental value of yours, and something that was once hers, or was given to you by her. These objects MUST be important and CANNOT be flammable. Hold both objects in your hands and focus on what you two had, and what you wish you two could have. Tie or wrap them together with twine, then burn the twine off of them while keeping aforementioned thoughts and feelings in mind. You will feel closer to her, as she will you.
>>
>>17616421
I don't know how much time you have, but you could train manifestation.
Though I can't say for sure if it works since I've never done it myself.
As for how long it would take, you fist have to get to a state where you can actually use the technique, to get to the state where you can use the technique, if I remember correctly wou'd take at least 56 hours of meditation.
Which is if you did it in one go, which you obviously won't do, so it'll take longer, I'd say 8 weeks.
Then for the actual technique it depends on how "wanted" this girl is, like with manifesting materials more precious minerals and metals take longer than, let's say water or a normal rock.
So if this girl is a 10/10 and lots of guys like her, that will take longer than let's say a 6/10 and the guy she's with is the only other guy that likes her.
Anyway, if you want to try it look up kuji-in and do all untill zai or look up another way to do this, like maybe something with yoga and chakras?
>>
File: hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>17616797
lel did you read his sentence
faggot
fuck off back to /mlp beta-fag
>>
>>17616421
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4mN33w5Ftw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvlLv_u3omA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzhOGsWvIEs

watch in that order.
>>
OP still around? I can help for a price.
>>
>>17617311
This is good advice. Forcing her into a relationship under any circumstance will not end well for either of you.

If you must resort to magick, cast a spell to bolster your own confidence or a generalised one to draw positive people into your life.

Let her relationship with this other guy play out on its own and be open to loving someone else yourself.

On a cosmic level, if you are meant to be together, you will find yourself together one day. For now, you both have something to learn from other people and experiences that may just make you a better match in your future if it is meant to be.
>>
>>17616546
I guarantee you can't go at the urinal when another man is next to you. You make me sick you pee shy beta
>>
Does anybody have a spell that will make my Dick bigger? Not like 7 inches bigger, but maybe 2-3 inches. I am about average, but I want that extra kick you know?
>>
>>17618784
Somebody please respond I would like a bigger penis.
>>
>>17616421
Just use sigilization like everyone else you fat cuck.
>>
File: 1460556254859.gif (2MB, 400x359px) Image search: [Google]
1460556254859.gif
2MB, 400x359px
>>17618784

>Go deep into the woods at night. Bring a green candle to symbolize growth and fertility. Draw a salt circle, within the circle then three overlapping triangles so all 9 points touch the original salt circle. Light the green candle in the center of the three triangles. Masturbate until you cum, cum onto something you can burn. Cut your dick BEFORE you lose your erection, smear the blood onto the opposite side of whatever your jizz is on. Burn said object by the flame of the candle. ALL of it MUST burn.
>>
>>17616421
Sounds more like you need some psychological help lol
But here ya go!
http://www.hermetics.org/library/Link-Library_Magic.html
>>
>>17616659
>>17616421
>>17616659
>>17616546

Your "alpha" talk is so fucking cringey.

Comes off as some social acceptance
obsessed highschool kid copying the "cool kid's" vernacular.

Makes me doubt you ever got laid in the first place let alone speak to girls casually.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.