[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Readings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (917KB, 1100x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
917KB, 1100x1600px
For roughly the next four hours, I will be doing readings.

Tell me your birth month, the color that you find the most pleasing to your eye, and your favorite music genre.

Come, let me surprise you.
>>
feb, electric blue, chill.
>>
>>17616268
Use /div/ >>17615044
>>
september
orange
oldies
>>
>>17616271
Clean up your kitchen.
>>
>>17616277
You are a very bitter man. Stubborn too. People hate you. Lots of people.
>>
>>17616275
Call your mother in an hour from now and ask her what she has been up to in the last week. Ask her if there is anything she that needs to tell you.
>>
>>17616268
April
Black
Guitar music.
>>
April
Violet
Black metal
>>
>>17616285
You are sarcastic. You also should see a dentist.
>>
>>17616281
thank you very helpful
>>
>>17616268
December, red, trip hop
>>
June blue remixes
>>
>>17616293
You have a leaky gut which sometimes results in a stinky discharge from your anus.
>>
December, orange, bluegrass music
>>
>>17616268
July, Black, Djent
>>
>>17616298
Easily influenced and driven by money, and ultimately greed. You are selfish, but there is one person in your life that you would lay it all down for....but they don't feel the same about you. It is probably your fault.
>>
>>17616302
What a killer smile.
>>
>>17616316
Good luck next month.
>>
July
Green
Pop
>>
>>17616318
Your area will be directly affected.
>>
June, Blue, and rock
>>
March , red , dubstep
>>
born in october

i like the color blue

classic rock
>>
>>17616338
Your energy use has just spiked. You'd better be careful.
>>
July
Red
Alternative
>>
>>17616340
The flashing light was just a test. You'll have plenty of warning next time.
>>
January
Purple
Orchestral
>>
>>17616349
They're coming soon. Maybe you should think twice about opening the door.
>>
>>17616372
We're fixing your phone line. Don't pick up the phone the next time it rings.
>>
May
Sea green
Drone
>>
February, green, 60s classic rock
>>
>>17616376
The grease is in the spoon! I repeat, the grease is in the spoon!
>>
october
light pink
rap
>>
>>17616383
It's a long way to the top if you wanna rock and roll.
>>
January. Green. Zef
>>
November Black Pop
>>
>>17616396
Cute cat.
>>
>>17616411
You're goddamn right she is.
>>
>>17616399
Your mom is fat.
>>
>>17616403
Don't go out to eat tonight.
>>
>>17616406

Smart kid.
>>
September
Dark blue
Punk-rock
>>
>>17616407
You actually enjoy country music more.
>>
>>17616332
Gee thanks, I have a bowel surgery scheduled next month
>>
>>17616429
You are actually pretty grown up for your age. People trust you, but some want to trust you and can't.
>>
Alright, give it your best shot.

September
Scarlet
Big band
>>
>>17616397
I skipped you on purpose. How did that make you feel?
>>
>ITT: data mining

Anyway, September, blue, and I'm not picky, but I only listen to female vocalists, if that helps.
>>
>>17616268
October
A shade darker than cyan
Early 2000's Punk Rock
>>
>>17616450
You dress very well. You live a healthy lifestyle. You may or may not have done some exceptionally horrible things that separated you from the rest of humankind.
>>
>>17616268
December, vaguely blue or purple, classical
>>
>>17616466
mah African American brother
>>
june
pale blue
alternative rock
>>
>>17616460
You are in no place to bring a child into this world.
>>
June
Blue
Delta blues
>>
>>17616320
Nailed it. You do any other type of readings?
>>
>>17616469
Congrats on that.
>>
may red metal
>>
>>17616474
You have a beautiful mind. I envy you.
>>
May
Midnight purple
Rap/hip hop
>>
October
Green
80's
>>
>>17616487
lel ok.
thank you op
have a good thread
>>
>>17616479
A regular tough guy lol I'm kidding. You stood up for what you believed in, I can respect that.
>>
>>17616475

Huh, I've been thinking about this exact topic a lot recently. Neat. Thanks, dude.
>>
Still going?
June
Purple
Liquid drum n bass
>>
>>17616268
june
pale purple/pink-ish lavender
alternative rock
>>
June
Blue
Hip-hop
>>
>>17616494
You should eat more bananas. The muscle twitches/spasms will go away. Drink a bit more water too.
>>
>>17616504
I'm sorry but that makes no sense at all
>>
>>17616517
hey, how do you do the "readings"? What criteria do you use
>>
>>17616268
October
Black
Classical
>>
>>17616268
April
Red
Tribal African music
>>
May
Red
Rap
>>
>>17616268
July, 00ccff (cyanish i guess), probably jazzy stuff... i've been really into weird mixes of genres so i'll reduce it to some homestuck albums
>>
October, silver, metal
>>
>>17616520
Diane Feinstein.
>>
>>17616533
H9mestuck albums HAHAHA HAHAHA fucking RETARD
>>
>>17616524
Lol it was all off the cuff, and a few of these responses were taken from prank calls in The Sims. I'm high and needed something to do.

Goodnight everybody.

>>
File: 1461235358047.jpg (70KB, 560x432px) Image search: [Google]
1461235358047.jpg
70KB, 560x432px
>>17616552
won't say no
>>
>>17616555
NIGGER CUM SUCH MY DICK DUCKY PLX
>>
>>17616555
em trips

Good night, it was cool reading you.
>>
>>17616452
:( used to it. thanks anyways.
>>
>>17616555
How very annoying.
Let me read your immediate future, upon falling asleep you will experience intense nighmares that will include family members and their disdain for your lifes choices. When you next go out to purchase food you will lose money. This will be of great inconvenience to you and others in your life.
>>
>>17616495
i want first part to be true thanks
>>
>>17616268
Hey K,
I hope I can get a reading from you.

February, goldenrod, electronic
>>
>>17616574
I wouldn't be so confrontational. It's just unnecessary. Don't take anything I say seriously.
>>
November
Periwinkle
Post punk
>>
December
Blue
Electronic music
>>
>>17616594
I've literally given you an honest reading. If that's what you call confrontational then that's your issue.
You're nothing more than malevolent energy to me.
>>
Enjoy yourself ,turd
>>
February
Crimson
Prog
>>
May Grey Edm
>>
https://youtu.be/7RcJC4L2JEo
>>
>>17616268
April
Orange
Vaporwave
>>
December
Lavender
Rock
>>
>>17616268
March
Blue
Rock
>>
December
Lilac
Indie
>>
>>17616268
I dont believe any of your shit, prove me wrong.
April, Grey, Electro
>>
>>17616268
Teal green, grunge, may.
>>
March
Blue
Guitar music
>>
February
Black
Indie Rock
>>
>>17616268
May,Vermillion,Rock/Metal
>>
>>17616268
January
Blue
Metal
>>
May
Turquoise
Heavy Metal
>>
November, dark purple, Romantic period classical
>>
December
Blue
Trance
>>
>>17616268
May, blue and rap
>>
October
Cyan
Drum and Bass
>>
June
Blue
Nightcore
>>
april
green
free improvisation
>>
March
Purple
Jazz
>>
September, plum, indie
>>
September
Blue
Metal
>>
august
orange
music sucks
>>
>>17617272
november
blue
brostep
>>
>>17617273
Popped collars will bring you misfortune
>>
>>17616268

I'm sending.

What do you get?
>>
July
Pink
Jazz
>>
February, blue, jazzy music
>>
April, blue, pop/punk
>>
>>17616268
October, blue, post hardcore
>>
>>17616268
january, pale blue, I listen to a lot of different types, nothing stands more except "rock" which is vague
>>
April, Grey-Blue, Classical.
>>
>>17616268
january
green
brutal death metal
>>
Feb, dark green, psychedelic/stoner rock
>>
Sept
Black
Classic rock
>>
July
Blue
Normal shit
>>
July
Crimson
Electronic/rock
>>
>>17616268
December
sky blue,
classic,epic,melodic step
>>
>>17616268
May, maroon, chill rap
>>
November, sea green, folk rock
>>
March, the 21th. Green. Classical.
>>
>>17616268
jan black rock
>>
>>17616268
January
Blue
Jazz
Thank you.
>>
>>17618203
The 21th?
>>
October, dark magenta, nu-metal.

Thanks in advance.
>>
January, Blue and Indie pop
>>
october
orange
metal
>>
August, purple, classic rock
>>
August
Bright Red
Punk Rock
>>
July, Red, Classic Rock
>>
May, green , classic rock
>>
>>17616268>>17616268
Do me please

February
Black or blue
Metal
>>
Alright.

January.
Purple, though lately I'm more leaning towards blue.
Electronic/symphonic rock/metal, not really dependant on a genre, everything just has to fit.
>>
>>17618757
i was going to post but mine would be the exact same thing
>>
April
Black
Ambient
>>
>>17616268
Meh, why not

18/12/01
Brown
Electronic
>>
>>17616268
april
blue
anything calm / nice, smooth currently listening to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpDmZVYC8KU but I'm also a fan of iron & wine / bon iver
>>
>>17618821
woops, sorry I meant

18/12/91
Brown
Electronic
>>
April.
Aquamarine.
Stride, Boogie, Jazz in general. But I also like pop rock, grunge and that kind of stuff.
>>
>>17616268
April
Blue
Prog Rock
>>
Birth Month: April
Color: Red
Favorite Music Genre: Rock
>>
January
Red
Rock
>>
>>17616268
April
Purple
Prog Rock/Metal
>>
>>17616268
September
Either neon blue or serve/heavy storm grey
Dark dnb
>>
February
Blue
Big band jazz
>>
9 january, pink, salsa
>>
>>17616268
November, Blue, Classic Rock
>>
December
Black
Rock/Jap
>>
October, blue, and trap rap
>>
December, blues, oldies
>>
>>17616268
April, Mahogany, Rap
>>
July, purple, psychedelic
>>
September
Blue
Oldies doo wop
>>
January
Blue
Any genre
>>
March, cyan, indie
>>
April
Purple
Umm...... Pop
>>
>>17616268
June, neon green, and Hardstyle / chillstep.
>>
>>17620968
There is something very special about you.
>>
>>17618777

To say that you allow people to take advantage of you would be insulting. So, I will just say that you are selfless to such a degree that you tend to forget about yourself. Your tender heart has been the pin cushion for many people through out your life, and I am willing to bet that many of those people are no longer a part of your life - taking a piece of you with them when they go. You are strong though. Maybe you are still numb to the pain, or maybe you are choosing to ignore it. Maybe there isn't any pain at all, or maybe you have started to notice it has already begun to surface...
>>
>>17620968

Your mind harbors the thoughts of a thinker, and a revolutionary. You possess the potential to influence a lot of people. What you do not possess is discipline and self control, at least not enough to maintain a level head once authority has been afforded to you. You also have a temper, but strangely you are very approachable. That charm and quick wit quickly puts people under your spell. You tend to get what you want.
>>
>>17616268
December
Black
Military marching music
>>
>>17618757
You are a realist, but with some radical views. Your radical views come from being such a realist. You see things as they are, and you are the "pics or it didn't happen" kind of person. You have to see it to believe it. Because of these traits, I am going to go out on a limb and guess that you are either a practicing Christian or an agnostic with a solid Christian background.
>>
Hello I'm interested.

Birth month: June
Color: black
Music: alternative/classic rock

Dear God i sound edgy...
>>
>>17621291
Military marching music? That is your favorite music genre?

Well since you are obviously not taking this seriously, neither will I.

You are a college student, possibly enrolled in a degree program that you possibly lead you into the military/law enforcement field where you would then cross over into politics after sometime. You consider yourself to be a staunch conservative, and believe in the rule of law. You also have an addictive personality, and an aggressive sex drive.
>>
September
Blue
Alt rock
>>
>>17621309
You are most likely left leaning on the political spectrum, and have an affinity for animals, especially dogs. You quite possibly are also very health conscious, being an avid runner and a vegetarian. You have been to many music festivals and are the type of person to have over 2500 friends on Facebook, and receive well over 300 likes on a selfie a week after it's posted.
>>
Sound interesting. Here are my details.
Birth Month: May
Pleasing Color: Red
Favorite Music Genre: Synthwave
>>
>>17621322

Your love of music comes from your father. You had a closer relationship with him than you had with your mother, not to say that you and your mother wasn't close. Your parents are either separated or one of them may have passed on, most likely your mother. You are strong willed and whole hearted.
>>
Birth month: December
Colour: black
Favourite genre: power metal
Inb4 edgy
>>
>>17621329
You are berry artsy and people love you for your bubbly personality. You are also an intellectual, but very much an underachiever. You don't get very much pleasure out of material things, so you don't feel like you should work hard to buy them. You are simple in a lot of ways, which adds to your complex and mysterious image that draws people to you, like moths to a flame.
>>
>>17621351
Fuck, bretty accurate m9.
>>
>>17621348
You have seen a lot of death. Either you had a lot of deaths in your family or someone close to you works in a career field where death is part of the work day. You are an atheist, and you do not put up with nonsensical bullshit. You have no problem putting people in their place, and you defend your point with confidence, even when you know you are wrong. People might view you as arrogant, and quite possibly delusional, but there are reasons behind your stubbornness and angst that you rarely ever address. You also play guitar, or quite possibly a percussion instrument.
>>
>>17621333
I'd like to think this is true in another world. My family was the type where I moved out at 17, although admittedly I do share a lot of music taste with my dad. Thanks for the reading.
>>
December, green, hip hop
>>
>>17616268
September, orange, harpsichord music (Scarlatti, Couperin)
>>
>>17621371
There are a lot of smart people here apparently, and you are one of them. You were the honor roll type, and still are in many aspects of adult life. People look up to you, but my goodness do you struggle. You worry a lot, but you kind of have to. You have been let down a lot and realized that you are the only one that can truly look out for you, so depending on people isn't really an option. This causes your stress levels to sky rocket. Try going for a hike once a week, you need to be closer to nature.
>>
>>17616268
July
Purple
Bluegrass
>>
July, red, hip hop.
>>
>>17621384
You are a family type. You have a big, strong family, and you are all live very well. Your family has possibly been very wealthy for generations, which stems from having very old and impressionable family values. Success is bred in your family, but you might be a mould breaker. You are still successful in many ways, but not as successful as your family would have liked. You maybe be the black sheep figure of your family, but still remain in reasonable contact.
>>
>>17616268
May, bordeaux and dunno, jazz probably. Surprise me.
>>
May,mint green,metal
>>
>>17621392
Thank you, OP. You are very kind and I do not know how but you managed to describe my life exactly. I will listen to your advice... thank you again.
>>
>>17616268

July, red, mostly all genres but i prefer hip hop,
>>
march, purple, punk
>>
>>17621409
You are quite possibly an introvert. You may have poor social skills due to your lack of desire to form friendships with others. The friends that you do have are simply people you choose to tolerate. You are quite possibly manipulative and get off on having people become submissive to you. You have some very twisted sexual fantasies and may have had a fascination with fire as a child. You are by no means stupid, though. You love to read, and despise most of what is on tv. You could be described as a sociopath.
>>
>>17621404
Breddy accurate :DDD
Wealth has been financial on my father's side -but each generation or two has seen a ruin/enrichment cycle-, from my mother's side it seems it was spiritual power (ruling tribesmen in northern africa)
Both my parents are half-crazy yet live very comfyly, and i'm a lazy hedonist
>>
>>17621441
Wow. Nice. Quite off at the fascination with fire part but the rest is on point.
>>
June, pastel blue, and folk
>>
>>17621416
You are fluent in two, maybe three languages. You are well-traveled and see the world through the lens of someone who truly understands what it means to be alive. You quite possibly just got married or engaged, and things are steaming along well as of late. The key thing to remember for the near future is bad things quite often happen in 3s.....or 6s.....or 9s.
>>
January, Pitch Black , new wave
>>
December, mintgreen or moonlight blue depending on day in the month, glam rock
>>
>>17621461
The life of the party and a story teller. You are a loyal friend and lover. You enjoy a good craft beer, and you are possibly the outdoors type, with quite a few big barbecues in your back yard every summer. You are an all around free spirit, a total firefly. You love thunderstorms and singing in the shower. Live and let live will be the words gracing the top portion of your gravestone.
>>
>>17621477
You are up all night. You have formed a lasting relationship with the night, although you often spend it in front of a computer. You aren't just playing though, you are a truth seeker, and you like to dig deep. You enjoy a good mystery and you hate being left out in the dark on the details. You are a regular sleuth, you should consider a career where you can capitalize on your talent. Combine your investigative skills with your natural understanding of computers, and you have a recipe for a killer career in computer forensics.
>>
January
Black
60/70s Rock
>>
July 23, purple, bluegrass.
Thanks
>>
>>17616268
July,blue, backpack rap
>>
>>17616268
November, baby pink, heavy metal
>>
>>17621476
You have a hard time letting go of the past, but also with just letting go period. You get stuck in these thought loops about what could have, what should have been. Hindsight is always twenty twenty. Everyone thinks of these things, but you are affected by them more so than the average person. Because unlike the average person who does most of their thinking with their brain and rational thought, you do all of your thinking with your heart and passion. This is a gift, but it can also be a curse if you do not know how to control it. I am willing to bet that you are great with mathematics, with geometry as your strong suit. You are a pretty unique person. Don't hate yourself.
>>
February, dark purple, symphonic metal

Thanks in advance.
>>
july,dark blue,rock
>>
>>17616268
February, lime green, and electronic ambient
>>
Today, blue, metal.
>>
November, blue, swing music
>>
June, red, metal
>>
>>17616268

November, Black, Heavy Metal
>>
>>17617272
>April
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WHEN WILL THE FAIRYTALES FINALLY BE REAL??????
>>
April, brown, reggae
>>
Fairly simple trickery

He asks you for your birth month, favorite color and music type.

He looks at your favorite color first to see whether or not your mature. If you give off an answer like dark blue, you are immature with your precision of words, if you say cereluean blue, he would deduct that you are older. Then he'll try to figure out the subconscious workings of your mind figuring out your favorite kind of music. Then he'll look at the month you were born and try to pull more bullshit out of the ass and make blatant generic statements that are seemingly true off of your taste of music, favorite color, and your birth month.

For an example let's say I was born in November, my favorite color is evergreen and my favorite genre of music is classic rock.

From my choice of color, he can already tell me that I'm older since it's precise, and my choice of music cements that summisation. Then he'll look at my month of birth and try to piece some general bullshit together.

"Your joint pain has been brutal lately, you should see a doctor"
"You will get sick very soon"
"Your having relationship issues"

Nothing impressive about it.
>>
>>17616268
July, grey , rap
>>
March, bright green, rock
>>
File: 1455744198722.jpg (78KB, 758x662px) Image search: [Google]
1455744198722.jpg
78KB, 758x662px
>>17616268

July, Darkred, hippity hop
>>
OP is gone , thread is dead.
Get out of here now
>>
>>17621693

Tripfag btfo!
>>
February, Purple, Rap
>>
>>17621772
I don't have a tripcode.
>>
>>17621791
Get the fuck out you thread sliding Shill.
>>
June, Orange, Smooth Jazz
>>
>January
>Cyan
>EDM
>>
>>17621834
Idiot
>>
January. Blue. Alt Rock.
>>
April, red, movies and games soundtrack
>>
>>17621838
O
>>
aaaaah
>>
>>17621840
You need to find out how to fix it with her. Work out with that Gym bro.

>>17621843

You need to forget it, The old times are fun but they are over.
>>
>>17616268
August, neon green, alternative/instrumentals
Thank you so much!
>>
>>17621858
Fucking Faggot.
>>
>>17621879
wow, you're so smart, how did you know? are you on such a level of enlightenment you just know if someone's a faggot? Or can you tell because it takes one to know one? I'd vote the latter.
>>
>>17621883
>alternative/instrumentals
>Thank you so much!

You could also be a Stupid whore too.
>>
August, Red, Black Metal
>>
May, Red, Country
>>
Still going? Jan. /Purple/ rockabilly
>>
>>17621885
The only reason I even put alternative is because I listen to so many different categories it's just easier to put that. But you're probably a worthless piece of shit, so there's no sense in explaining that.
>>
August, turqoisue, electronica
>>
>>17621887

You should open up your possibilities.

>>17621891

Things will get better soon.

>>17621895
Don't do it yet.
>>
>>17621900

If there is no sense in explaining it then why did you do it whore?

>But you're probably a worthless piece of shit

Wow, you're so smart, how did you know? are you on such a level of enlightenment you just know if someone's a worthless piece of shit? Or can you tell because it takes one to know one? I'd vote the latter.
>>
December, light blue, alt rock
>>
November, green, pop maybe?
>>
>>17621918
oh wowwwww you copied and pasted what I put, so edgy and smart! and I did it because I wanted to. Simple. Jesus why do you go on /x/, just to be a dick? what kind of life do you have?
>>
>>17621931
>and I did it because I wanted to

Why?
>>
June, blood red, edm
>>
November, dark green, I don't really have a favorite genre
>>
July
Black
Punk Pop
>>
>>17616268
November, Blue, Hip Hop
>>
March, blue , deep house.
>>
>>17616268
March, sky blue.

Thanks OP :p
>>
>>17622020
Oh, probably metal.
>>
February, Black, almost all kinds of Metal
>>
January, mint green, Prog Rock.
>>
>>17616268
Feb, green, metal
>>
>>17622146
Die
>>
>>17616268
November
The color amber
, the soft rap instrumentals
>>
May,Green, rock
>>
June, violet, epic/power metal.
>>
>>17616268
February, Black, Disco
>>
September
Purple
Any genre
>>
>>17621266
Alright, what is your advice? I was violent and agressive as a child and I'm trying to be more open and accepting, because I wish to be treated correspondingly.
I know I'm strong and fully able to defend myself, but I chose this.
>>
May, Orange, Rock
>>
2/12/98 purple and rap music
>>
>>17616268
june, dark purple, electronic
>>
August
Blue
House / Chillstep
>>
January
Black
Cloud Rap
>>
File: opdeliver.jpg (158KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
opdeliver.jpg
158KB, 1600x1200px
>>
>>17622163
You have a warm, caring soul. You are probably male, but have a very "motherly" personality. You also have a very intimate, almost spiritual connection with music. You often find yourself lost in music, especially while being high after smoking weed. You are also a dreamer, in every sense of the word. You dream full, theatrical dreams that seem almost indistinguishable from reality. During the day, you are often lost in your thoughts and day dreams.
>>
July brown metal
>>
April
Purple
Rock/popular music
>>
July 3rd
navy blue
hip hop
>>
September Violet Classic Music/Ambient Music
>>
december,forest green,classical
>>
>>17616268
November
purple
classical/vidya
>>
May, blue, V A P O R W A V E and oldies
>>
June, dark blues, and classic rock/hip hop (Led Zeppelin and Chance the Rapper/Kyle)
>>
June, Purple, Metal/Rock
>>
>>17616268
May, blue, rock
>>
>>17616268
December, green, acoustic renditions of songs.
>>
September, cyan, nordic traditional music
>>
>>17616268
February
Red
90s Alternative
>>
April, blue/gray and electroswing/rock
>>
>>17616268
Aug
Blue
Rock
>>
June, dark green, swing
>>
May,
Green,
Alternative/Indy music
>>
March
Teal
Post hardcore
>>
July
White
Indie/soft electronic-y ish stuff I don't know what to call it
>>
>>17616268
September
White
I don't have a particular favorite music genre
>>
June
Violet
Alternative metal
>>
File: (´・ω・`).png (17KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
(´・ω・`).png
17KB, 500x300px
>>17616268
march, green, instrumentals
>>
August, blue (maybe, also love red and green) jazz
>>
>>17616268
My birth month is June
Black and white please me the most but they arent really colors so red is next...pls op read me
>>
>>17616268
90's Rap
June
Red
>>
>>17616268
birth month > February
color > blue
music > power metal
>>
July
Orange (I like Black more, but Orange is more pleasing to the eye)
Metal
>>
August
Grass Green
Alternative Electronic
>>
>>17616268
November
Green
Rock
>>
>>17616268
march, might be bright green or turquoise blue, don't really know, I like specific songs from different genres.
>>
Birth month : January
Favorite color : golden yellow
Favorite music genere : 8bit music
>>
>>17616268
July, purple, indie
>>
>>17616268
September Blue Metal/Techno later on in life
>>
January
Purple
Alternative
>>
July
Pastel Pink
Indie pop
>>
Feburary
Sky blue
Indie
>>
>>17616268
July
Ruby red
Classical, eno, experimental
>>
February
Indigo
Black Metal (or any kind of metal), Classical, Classic Country, 50s Oldies (or any kind of Oldies)
>>
November, black, edm
>>
March
Red
Power Metal
>>
April
Blue
EDM
>>
"All forms of divination are to be rejected: recourse to Satan or demons, conjuring up the dead or other practices falsely supposed to ‘unveil’ the future. Consulting horoscopes, astrology, palm reading, interpretation of omens and lots, the phenomena of clairvoyance, and recourse to mediums all conceal a desire for power over time, history, and, in the last analysis, other human beings, as well as a wish to conciliate hidden powers. They contradict the honor, respect, and loving fear that we owe to God alone"

(CCC 2116)
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.