[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RIP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 9

Let's play a game.
Tell me how you died, /x/.
I know you're here. I know you want us to hear your story. I invite you all to share your end with us.

I died when I was just 24 years old. I choked to death on my own vomit in a bathtub. Several oxycontin and two bottles of whiskey were my answer to a hard breakup. I can still taste the bitter mix of bile and Jack Daniels.
>>
>>17613035
How long ago was this? Isn't choking on your own vomit a bit passé after the mid 90s?
>>
File: 03x09-07-04.jpg (22KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
03x09-07-04.jpg
22KB, 512x384px
Ziggy says there's an 87.9% chance that this isn't actually related to the paranormal.
>>
>>17613035
Guess how.
>>
File: 2.jpg (9KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
9KB, 320x240px
Oh. Uh oh, Sam.

Ziggy has some bad news for you. Pic related, Sam.
>>
>>17613035
It was messed up, yo. So I was walking to sto right, got some skittles and a drank. I was gonna hit up my homeboy FiFi on the way back and there was this Latino(?) looking officer stopping me. Figured I'd comply and the dude just shot me in the chest. Now I'm here, trying to find ways to bring my skittles and drink to the other side. Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst.
>>
>>17613054
baka desu sam
>>
Anthony is dead

Spoopy is here
>>
File: Hawker_Hurricane_2.jpg (746KB, 3131x2161px) Image search: [Google]
Hawker_Hurricane_2.jpg
746KB, 3131x2161px
It was a beautiful summer day in Kent, England, during the early years of World War 2. It was late afternoon and the sky was clear blue. German fighter planes were testing British air defences and my squadron were scrambled. We were all young, average age 19 or so. I was flying a Hawker Hurricane, no match for the Messerschmidt Bf109's. I don't remember clearly how it happened, I think it came from above and to my right. One moment I'm flying the plane, the next we're heading towards the ground. No time to eject, I only remember the thought, 'so this is how it ends', and a feeling of peace.

You don't have to believe me, but the next time you see someone with a collection tin for the RAFA, or some old guy with his medals at a memorial service, you remember, and show some respect, and gratitude for what was given.
>>
>>17613035

OP, you need to say when this happened.
>>
>>17613035
>oxycontin
Was released in 1996. So not enough time for you to be here again.
>>
guys, OP is not talking about previous lives, but instead hinting that we are already dead and lurking a board in a purgatorium state
>>
>>17613035
You know I have thought about this many times, there have been situations in my life in which I couldn't have survived. Once I was depressed and drank a whole bottle of vodka, passed out on the bed, woke up the next morning and clearly I had vomited while sleeping, but I was alive. And this hasn't happened just once.
>>
an hero'd
>>
Why does my knees hurt
>>
>>17615067
Seriously? That's the worst way to live it out being a ghost or something. Just posting, forever, on 4chan, without doing anything meaningful at all. Doesn't it scare you, the possibility?
>>
>>17615067

Probably, but the OP is a fag and we should do our own thing.

People say that birth marks are a sign of a wound related to your death in a previous life. Does anyone have any oddly shaped or placed birth marks they want to talk about? Maybe we can work some shit out.
>>
>>17617209
I have birth marks that look like teeth marks on my cock. What does that mean?
>>
>>17617209

I got stung by a wasp a few hours before my parents told me we were moving. To this day, I believe that the wasp sting killed me and I'm in purgatory right now.

I still have a mark where I was stung
>>
>>17617213

Where were you stung?
>>
>>17617216
Lower right calf
>>
>>17617217

How would that kill you?
>>
>>17617238

Maybe I'm allergic to wasps or something. I dunno, it's just an odd coincidence I guess.
>>
>>17613061
>Fifi
Bihhhh you know Fifi too I just smoked a blunt with that how the other day. She said she misses you.
>>
>>17617242

Well let's science the shit outta this bitch.

Go and catch a wasp right now and get it to sting you. Post results, unless you wake up dead.
>>
>>17617207

>the real spoop here
>>
>>17617209
Birth mark on my toe, shape of star. With beauty marks in each point.
>>
>>17617789

Could be a bite from something. Do any weird aussie spiders have star shaped bite marks? Maybe you were an abbo.

Post pics of feet.
>>
>>17613052
Best meme on 4chan

Please do it on other boards when others are out of line.
>>
File: chris1.jpg (8KB, 120x154px) Image search: [Google]
chris1.jpg
8KB, 120x154px
>>17613035
"Which death?"
>>
>>17613035
I died of the cancer I got from this thread
>>
File: image139.jpg (42KB, 429x491px) Image search: [Google]
image139.jpg
42KB, 429x491px
>>17613035
I have no death story because I'm not delusional.
>>
>>17614964
>Messerschmidt Bf109's
>eject

You might want to check your terminology when telling your cliched and unoriginal story again.
>>
I died of a heart attack when the scripted screamer that randomly happens on /x/ popped up and fucked my shit up.
>>
>>17613035
I have overdosed seriously twice now, probably around 7 times total.. once with my friends in his apartment due to consuming around 40Mg's of xanax/20mgs or so of klonopin/and half a bottle of Bacardi/some everclear... The second time was an overdose in the hospital from around 20 10mg valium /over half a bottle of klonopin/heroin.. I don't know if I died, but I know my mom said my heart like stopped n I was unresponsive surrounded by drs.. I have always wondered if I have died n switched consciousness or what.. I hope not just because the people I may have "left behind" I couldn't imagine my mom/dad n my sister/brothers in that situation.. Damn I was selfish, I am over a year clean now though thankfully.
>>
>>17615049
Lolwut? OCs are used to this day (granted harder to find) and they have been around for evaa
>>
>>17617209
3 dots on my lft arm, they are almost like a paw print.. they used to be indented in my arm now they are more so like freckles.. it's basically a triangle.
>>
>>17617213
How dafuq a wasp kill yo ass you a pussy ass nigga or sumthn?! Cuh you a str8 bih if u finna let a gah dahm wasp merk yo ass
>>
>>17617209
Have a rather big birth mark on my back, pretty much directly behind where my heart is.
>>
>>17618122

Arm ripped by something with 3 talons, maybe some kind of bird or a wolf. Death by infection.

>>17618172

Probably shot in the back or straight through the heart.

Do either of you have memories or feelings about a past life?
>>
>>17617243
Ayy bluh tell dat trick FiFi she dun bettuh pay me dat guap she owe fuh dat rock mayne she ain won no prohllems ya errhd me yungin'?? Keep it trill dho #rns #Ikeepsit1hunnit
>>
>>17618128
THOMAS J. CAN'T SEE WITHOUT HIS GLASSES
>>
>>17618190
I have before no lie.. no rp shit, but I am VERY empathic to everything as in I feel through people all that fun shit ya know?(not fun in the beginning literally gave me crippling anxiety in public as I felt so many different emotions/read so many people at once it was unbearable until I learned to "ground" myself n became more comfortable with it..) Anyways, I say that because there are times I will go certain places and honestly "see"/feel the past there at times it's not constant but when I do it feels "connected" to me in a way..? Idk, it is what it is I don't talk about it much nor do I actively think about it until times like when u ask, but I should try to meditate or something to see if it comes to me at all I know my great grandfather was the shaman/medicine man for a Cherokee tribe so maybe I can be like him n do some crazy Shit n remember lol..
>>
>>17618024
Well to be absolutely accurate it's "Bf 109" with a gap, sorry if that rustled your jimmies. If that gap was the reason you posted, you should probably get a hobby or something. But if you thought it was 'Me109' as is often inaccurately used, then you've just learned something.

As far as I know, Hurricanes weren't equipped with ejector seats, but I used the term eject as it is familiar and I wasn't proof reading every word as I wrote it.

You might find my story cliched precisely because it did happen to a lot of young pilots. Depending on sources, 437-449 allied fighter pilots were killed during the Battle of Britain, 10th July - 31st October 1940. There is usually a reason things become cliches.

But if you think my story is unoriginal, that's up to you.
>>
>>17613035
after 20 years of dealing of suppressing my gender identity and living i life I ddint want while dealing with chronic depression which couldnt be remedied by any of the 14 psychiatrists and therapists Ive been to; I finally OD'd on heroin like I hoped.

peaceful death
RIP

left behind no one but my disappointed parents
>>
ITT: faggots role playing
>>
>>17617812
Highly doubtful. I come from a royal bloodline in eastern europe / russia.
>>
>>17618095
Wow like theres recreational use then theres dancing with suicide use. Glad you are ok but shit your dumb. Respect yourself more.
>>
>>17618645
>paranormal board
>anything paranormal is considered roleplay

Your stupidity is unmatched.
>>
>>17613035
Drug overdose when I was 21.
>>
I died when she left
>>
>>17618738
>ghosts are totally posting ITT RIGHT NOW
You have to be 18 to post on 4chan
>>
Can someone enlighten me on how I can remember my past life?
This is a good chance to ask some people about my experiences.
I get the feeling of deja-vu.. a lot.
I've also been having dreams for the past year or so of people that I don't know in real life, but I feel a real connection with. It's always the same three people in the same house, and we just talk about things like really close friends.
>>
>>17619069
seriously why r u here

plenty of other boards to shitposr on
>>
>>17613035
I died on a ship in 1932.

We had just worked our way down and out of the pole nearest the Galapagos islands, it was me and Dirk Peters. We had recently ended our expedition on account of bloodthirsty savages from the south, and a ghastly beast with white fur and crimson fangs of which we had seen previously GNAWED ME TO BITS AND POE COULDNT BE SHAT ON TO FINISH THE GODDAMN STORY
>>
File: 71+CEZqfxDL.jpg (245KB, 1000x1543px) Image search: [Google]
71+CEZqfxDL.jpg
245KB, 1000x1543px
What if when you die all that happens is you wake up the next morning in the alt universe where all events leading up to your death were erased?

pic related, a fantastic read.
>>
In a train station, waiting to go home. Funny... it's the same way I came back to life.
>>
>>17619123
i think that God represents himself in triune allegory in our lives...

i do believe that God's physicality is triune in nature...

the Holy Spirit (of this world), the Son of God (the logos Jesus Christ), and the everlasting Father the creator the God of Abraham Issac and Jacob
>>
I smoked far too much, drank too much and was too fat. I took a nap and never woke up, heart failure. I was only 49.
>>
File: index.jpg (15KB, 181x279px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
15KB, 181x279px
i started getting attacked harassed by supernatural confusion. that night i asked Jesus Christ to save me, and myself of this world died that night and my spirit lives today

"For one who has died has been set free from sin.
Now if we have died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with him.
We know that Christ, being raised from the dead, will never die again; death no longer has dominion over him.
For the death he died he died to sin, once for all, but the life he lives he lives to God."
>>
File: churchill.jpg (137KB, 390x377px) Image search: [Google]
churchill.jpg
137KB, 390x377px
>>17614964
heh
>>
>>17619454
He doesn't represent shit. He's imaginary.
>>
I must have been riding bikes with my ex girlfriend, it hit me as I made a blind sharp turn ahead of it
>>
Killed by some unidentified creature while hiking in the Smoky Mountains National Park. Only got a good look at all the grey fur, big black talons, a bat face, and it was more than a head taller than me if stood upright. Fucker dropped down from the tree's like spider monkey and tore me to shreds.

They still haven't found my body.
>feelsbadman.jpg

Also, afterlife internet reception is spotty as fuck. Good news is, at least, there's no hell. Bad news is there's no heaven either.
>>
>>17617242
>I dunno, it's just an odd coincidence I guess.
Yeah, maybe a coincidence that it happened a few hours before being told you were going to move, but how is it an "odd" coincidence, and how did the two things have anything to do with each other in the first place?

>stung by wasp
>get told I'm moving a few hours later
>must have died
>lol logic
>>
>>17618324

Can you do that again, but make more specific points and use paragraphs please.
>>
>>17618717

Sure, but that doesn't mean you were in a past life.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.