[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Craziest Conspiracy Theories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 15

File: statue-of-liberty-l.jpg (410KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
statue-of-liberty-l.jpg
410KB, 768x1024px
I'll start : Statue of Liberty is Lucifer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iZBVh1mHGY
>>
File: george-bush.jpg (25KB, 336x450px) Image search: [Google]
george-bush.jpg
25KB, 336x450px
Bumping with the 9/11 hologram theory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXU2sHmN8SY
>>
Statue of liberty is absolutely Lucifer
>>
>>17611506
>Statue of Liberty is Lucifer
She's actually Isis.

Discoridans rule the world
Crazy right? It's true.
>>
>>17611670
Serious question

Is Columbia also Isis???
>>
>>17611616
>>17611670

It might come as a shock to you retards but the statue of liberty is the god liber, an off shoot of helios, god on the sun and chaos and liberty.

the freemasons are sun worshipers. ever since Egypt
>>
>>17611708
Helios Apollo Lucifer

There finished your thoughts dolt
>>
Actually she's a representation of ishtar
>>
actually she's a representation of Madonna
>>
>>17611677
fnord
>>
Isn't Lady Liberty just the Discordian Goddess, Eris?
>>
>>17611708
>the freemasons are sun worshipers
No we aren't. We just understand symbolism. Something /x/ might well learn.
>>
>>17611747
The Illuminati are Sun Worshippers. They represent the Masculine energy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2LeYRQjWTI
>>
>>17611735
Fnord???
>>
File: 1453769030869.jpg (5KB, 130x137px) Image search: [Google]
1453769030869.jpg
5KB, 130x137px
>>17611768
>>
File: 1444148561690.jpg (36KB, 585x466px) Image search: [Google]
1444148561690.jpg
36KB, 585x466px
>>17611708
sun worshipers, this guy is hilarious.
>>
File: albert pike.png (110KB, 400x205px) Image search: [Google]
albert pike.png
110KB, 400x205px
>>17611767
You have only scratched the surface new friend.
>>
>>17611767
Sure, but that has nothing to do with Masonry.
>>
>>17611796
Lucifer is the material sun

go read an occult book.
>>
>>17612106
Because those books know everything right??

Faggot
>>
>>17611506
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpZ_lswPpqg

Saturn was once our sun
>>
>>17611506
Tom Brady and Young Thug are the same person, and is the antichrist
>>
she's the goddess Isis
>>
>>17612255
How is that possible, Jupiter is way more dense, and a burt out sun becomes a proton star or a black hole.
>>
>>17611616 crazy
>>17611670 sure
>>
>>17611731
>>17611616
Actually, the model was a french prostitute
>>
>>17611506
she holds the torch, she is the lightbearer
>>
>>17612255
hahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahaahahaahahah

you redneck backcountry faggots are so out of touch with the real world
>>
>>17611796
Ah so the dynamo on my bike is Satan huh

Fucking dynamos man so spooky
>>
>>17611796
Only this post scratches the truth a little bit...everything else in this thread is utterly bluepilled bird shit.
>>
>>17614178
Fuck off twat
>>
>>17611506
Bullshit that's stupid
>>
the statue of liberty is diana
>>
File: despair.jpg (112KB, 621x446px) Image search: [Google]
despair.jpg
112KB, 621x446px
The Despair Code
>>
File: 0KVQWFD.jpg (3MB, 2048x1359px) Image search: [Google]
0KVQWFD.jpg
3MB, 2048x1359px
>>17615533
It's true.
>>
File: whatsthedeal.jpg (21KB, 660x503px) Image search: [Google]
whatsthedeal.jpg
21KB, 660x503px
What's the deal with 9/11 and Sandy Hook?
>>
File: images(60).jpg (6KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
images(60).jpg
6KB, 261x193px
>>17611725
>>
>>17611506
I saw here once that Aryans are Martians and there was a cool painting that depicted Greek looking architecture on mars. I now cannot find it with a google search. Anybody have the painting?
>>
Crystals store information (same way as a silicon chip in a computer) and the brain resonates frequencies associated with the release of specific crystalline structures. The information stored in that crystalline structure causes different resonances, which can even spread across the entire brain (think of the feeling of dopamine). This explains why eastern medicine has emphasised crystals so strongly. Our brain is a lot closer to a computer than we care to acknowledge.

My experiences in research with transactional magnetic stimulation have shown me the brains propensity for reverberation of fields. Application of magnetic waves to the correct area of the brain can cause feelings on anything from happiness, to fear, to pain, and even involuntary movement.

This crystal is dopamine. We already are aware of it's importance, and function, but not how it directs our consciousness.
>>
File: AB5Du2l.jpg (607KB, 990x990px) Image search: [Google]
AB5Du2l.jpg
607KB, 990x990px
>>17615969
This crystal is responsible for the most clearly dualistic emotion in our conscious experience... fight or flight. This is adrenaline.

I also propose that this concept explains why animals are able to instinctively migrate. By synthesizing specific crystals, that DNA could coordinate the expression of... an animal could be compelled to fly, by resonating the same structure. In this way, the organism can turn DNA into something capable of processing information.
>>
>>17615984
Here is cortisol. A crystal that is supposed to be reserved for situations of acute stress, to help the body deal with insults. In our present day, it is over produced by the vast majority of Americans, who are victim to sociological stressors which unfortunately effect the body in the same way. This chronic stress leads to many dysfunctions and diseases.

DMT, LCD, THC and other psychoactive crystals give a unique insight into our brain's hardware, as they're working on pathways our brains have evolved to feature, making one wonder, whether the compounds in these crystals are messages purposely placed for us to read.
>>
>>17616004
Sorry, not that anyone seems to care lol.
>>
File: 1 2.jpg (38KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1 2.jpg
38KB, 500x333px
>>17616009
I care.

Post your crystals correctly.

Also Kirlian photography.
>>
Shouldn't this one be required?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c6HsiixFS8
>>
>>17616018
Thanks, friend. It has been a long held belief in some eastern cultures that crystals are a form of consciousness. I think this concept scares most people off, but it is undeniable that crystals can resonate and produce fields in relation to that resonance, kind of like a magnet. We are familiar with crystals are storing information, and as keeping time, based in their use within computers and clocks.

The jist of the idea, is that our brain is designed to resonate fields, which we know correspond as wavelengths associated with specific states of consciousness. What I argue, is that the brain creates these states through resonance of crystalline structures like dopamine, serotonin, cannabinoids, cortisol, adrenaline, etc.. resonating in different ways to signal different elements of consciousness, that our perceptual experience is superficially imposed over. In that way, an organism can, within the confines of science, evolve a global consciousness. The framework seems to answer so many gaps, without having to intrude on anything already outlined by our current scientific knowledge.
>>
>>17616018
Do you think one could increase psychic potential if they were to hypothetically create a diet with only the "living" component matter?

Could having the populace on a diet low in living element effectively suppress consciousness?
>>
>>17616018
Why would the cooked carrot be more potent than the raw one? I call bullshit
>>
>>17616088
Enzymes are released making the material more readily bioavailable.
>>
The Titanic didnt sink on 4/15/12, it was actually the Olympic part of a insurance fraud
>>
The only reason OJ Simpson was found not guilty was to prevent more race riots from happening in L.A.
>>
you're not trying anymore, huh?
>>
>>17611742
well, she is pretty adamant on freedom
>>
Prince died the same day as Queen E. birthday
A "prince" is the son of a "queen"
He died on April 21, 2016
Symbolic "child" sacrifice in the sacrificial season April 19 - May 1
>>
>>17618153
There's more. Prince's death will bring $$$$$$ to Tidal, which was a failing streaming service

"Prince has gone all-in on Jay Z’s Tidal service, removing all his music from all other streaming services and releasing his two recent HITNRUN albums as Tidal exclusives."

Prince:
"Tidal is sinking money into it and they need it. And my heart is always on because I want them to do well. [Beyoncé and Jay Z] have taken a lot of abuse, their family has. A historic amount of abuse between the two of ‘em. And when we win on this, none of us’ll gloat."

As of the end of 2015, Tidal had only a million subscribers to Spotify's 10 million. Prince's music will only be available on Tidal - this only happened late last year. Musicians sell far, far more albums in death. Jay-Z and Beyonce are devils.
>>
the United States don't exist. Whenever someone wants to travel to the U.S, they're administered a huge dosage of drugs on the plane/ship and simply made to hallucinate the entire experience.

Also, that WWII has never happened. It was all made up, the films, photos and evidence fabricated, the witnesses hired, in order to deter the human race from ever going to war again.
>>
>>17618185
>the United States don't exist. Whenever someone wants to travel to the U.S, they're administered a huge dosage of drugs on the plane/ship and simply made to hallucinate the entire experience
What of the people living here?
>>
>>17611540
This is stupid. Nj fag here my pops worked in wtc7. There were planes. Except they werent commercial in anyway.
>>
>>17618185
Third world , communist country inhabitant detected. That literally sounds crazier than North Korea
>>
>>17618314
Wait what?

Elaborate please.
>>
>>17611506
If this is what you see on tv, I understand why you're all so goddamn stupid
>>
>>17618583
They were WWII B-29s passing through a wormhole..
>>
>>17611796
this nigga awful faggy looking for a nigga named Manly.
>>
>lucifer, the light bringer
It's literally tge statue of liberty
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.