[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Talk to me about the soul, /x/. Anything you know/want to share.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 2

File: soul.jpg (41KB, 500x500px)
soul.jpg
41KB, 500x500px
Talk to me about the soul, /x/.

Anything you know/want to share.
>>
How heavy is a soul sword made out of sad souls?
>>
>>17604757
It's larger than life and you shouldn't feel bad about having one.

But sometimes people will try to make you feel bad about having one. That's okay, because it gives you practice for when you'll be ready to tell them off when it turns out we all really exist.
>>
>>17604757
if your not careful and your soul isnt shit tier you might get poached

yea there is nobody thats going to stop it most of the time

god seems to be absent or doing something better with his time than hanging out on earth

it might end up as food or materials. you might end up some ones experiment. when the scientifically minded started showing up it changed the game. now they have research groups not just witch doctors

the value of most peoples souls is the same as some see fetuses. its material to be used by those that can benefit from it
>>
>>17604757
Consuming souls increases your HP
>>
How can you see yours?

How can you see other's?
>>
>>17604757
Swap the word soul,for individual unit of conciousness.
>>
>>17604799

Whatever you want to call it...
Tell me about it.
>>
>>17604779
Got it?
>>
>>17604800
The soul "conciousness" is who you are,the body is a virtual body in a virtual simulation
>>
>>17604791
1. You won't conceive of another's soul before you conceive of your own. You can contort yourself to the point where you *THINK* that's what happened but it'll only demonstrate your own power to contort yourself.
2. Be willing. You will never conceive of a soul you aren't willing to perceive of as it perceives itself.
>>
>>17604757
physics
>>
We don't have souls.

We are not bodies.

We are souls, incarnated in bodies.
>>
>>17605080
Not exactly, everything is spirit but you are here to develop a soul if you are able.
>>
>>17604757

Do not listen to liars and you will have a beautiful soul.

Spot the liar:

Jehova or Lord or however you want to call him: A "god" of war that proclaims peace and constantly contradicts himself while claiming he is unchanging and that you should never "test" incase you find out hes no god at all.
Jesus never existed and is an unholy spirit of the actual devil, he proclaims all that hippie shit and none of his followers have the gall to do as he says because he is actually the antichrist and lies to you.

Say, if the world is populated by sons of the devil: how is it bad to kill rape and steal from your enemies? And hate them? And be deceitful, or wise to listen to their apparent "gods".

Look at how smart "the devil" seems: He's cocky and arrogant and sure of His victory, He claims to be the true God (and behaves like one, because why would a God need be humble) He tells you you are free to have all the kinky sex you want and all the carnal luxuries, to kill your enemies before they kill you, to not trust alleged gods (this said, again, in a world populated by demons) and accept Him as true God to be free. Truth is, you don't know the actual commandments of God because they changed them (nobody is foolish to follow these because the TRUE GOD hates them and bring ruin) or are you seeing many meek people on screen or enjoying things in the world? No, you see the powerful and rich.
The "devil" wants you to disregard any God and to disobey Jesus, and He always is preaching the same "sins" in case you have not noticed.

Are you sure the bible wasn't flipped over?

Do you not see how the "Devil" is truly eternal, and unchanging and suspiciously seems to be saying always the same thing because it is the truth?

Show me a miracle of jesus that is proper of an actual God.... none? Good. And look at how "evil" people triumph. Wouldn't the ones triumphing be the ones that please God?
>>
>>17605246

So... what is evil... they teach you and claim it is good, and what is holy, they call uholy, because the world is in the hands of the actual devil, the "god" of the bible, whom very openly lies and hates mankind, because the true God that should be in the bible is the one considered a "fallen angel". Even the bible says the world is filled with demons, why be nice to them? Are you retarded? Or trust them? Or be truthful to them?

Now you are smarter and have recognized your god behind the lies.

And look at how much he loves you letting you be a faggot or a tranny or whatever and pillaging your enemies because, frankly, this is what is in your heart because you are his son.

He's no "devil" at all. Recognize HIM.
>>
>>17605257

And recognize HIM as good and HIS commands to be good, not evil or sinful.

In the meantime, since you don't know the actual laws of God, you are free of sin. Claim this before HIM. (And look at this and laugh when in judgement day anybody copies this claim and pastes it before satan tries to claim shit on them or that jesus unholy spirit. And it is a biblical quote actually, it's legit.
>>
>>17605270

And it's legit because I tested it, not because it was legit for being in the bible.
>>
>>17605274

And lastly, you should do well in imitating the "devil" in everything with much deceit and smartness and cockyness and arrogance while you wait for the actual christ that HE sent. And you will inevitably know the truth. Ask for it, do what they call evil and ask for it.

And if you still disbelieve me, let's have a look at the bible:

I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.

For out of the heart come evil thoughts--murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander.

So which one is it? The heart gives the law of god or the evil?

You know, honest people don't contradict themselves so many times...

So... it should be easy, the law of God should REALLY be in your heart.

Well? Aren't you desiring of sex and wealth and so on?

Go ahead, decide the truth for itself.
>>
File: jesus_satan.jpg (28KB, 285x320px) Image search: [Google]
jesus_satan.jpg
28KB, 285x320px
>>17605305

>>17605305

Word of advice though, do not make yourself a god, that is the actual sin of satan.
>>
>>17605305
Well aren't you the most fucked up individual I've ever come across your whole mentality goes off a can't beat em join them stance and now you're trying to recruit with your false ideologys I'm not a fan of God nor the devil but the thing the hurts me the most is people like you
You are not the solution you are the problem but you'll never get that will you and for that I am truly sad
>>
>>17605346

And another liar. Your doom is inminent faggot.
>>
>>17605349
I'm going to kill myself since this world is not of my own I rather move on then revil in filth like yourself
You are but a pig playing in the mud
>>
>>17605352

Why yes you should, you are not worthy of life, why not end it pathetically like the worm you are?

In all honesty, a good life is something you will never have or enjoy, so why take that suffering... wait, I'm thinking you should live so you suffer more of envy.
>>
>>17605370
Worthy of life
You're a funny one atleast I hope age brings you maturity friend
>>
Noone & nothing is worth to kill yourself.

Let the hatefull walk away with their hate.

It will kill them but they don't see it coming.
>>
>>17605376
hehe
>>
>>17604757
>Talk to me about
I'm not talking to you.you are not worthy.
>>
>>17605382
hehe
>>
>>17605376

I am more mature than you dumbass, as I can recognize the one TRUE GOD.

If humans are made in HIS image and semblance, would you kinldly explain, faggot, why is our arrogance, covetousness, murder of enemies, and so many holy things that are so natural to us a bad thing? If we are made in HIS image and we have pussy dick and ass and desires to penetrate and to be penetrated who the fuck are you to question this?

If WE are made in HIS IMAGE how come HE DOESN'T HAVE A DICK THAT IS LUSTY ASWELL?

Well faggot?

In His image and semblance means we are a lot like HIM, so imagine how different we would be if we did opposite, like being good towards enemies and fucking hellihs infernal shit like that.
>>
>>17604791
If you're ever in a dream, your soul is your vehicle basically
Looks like you, but just made of energy
>>
>>17605771
>I am more mature than you
Stopped reading there this edgelord needs to grow up
>>
>>17605793

My dick constantly grows and your mom is even more pleased each passing day.
>>
People really do sell their souls
It's like selling your entire essence
It's like selling your mind, your spirit, and your body
It's how most lizards and puppets are made, as selling your soul effectively gives Satan permission to kill you.
Your body will then be reanimated using magic (or modern medicine) and Satan will control it like a puppet - a voodoo zombie.

Sadly, this can be done to good people as well, especially with how corrupt hospitals are.
I know someone who was brought back to life after a bad car accident, only to be brought back as an evil effeminate version of himself.

people should be buried in dirt instead of preserved imo
>>
>>17605838
dude why don't you just ask for a session and front the $2500 or shut up?
If you're not going to buy anything then fuck off.
Plain and simple.
>>
>>17605846

Here is some scripture from the Qur'an that speaks about souls

"And they followed [instead] what the devils had recited during the reign of Solomon. It was not Solomon who disbelieved, but the devils disbelieved, teaching people magic and that which was revealed to the two angels at Babylon, Harut and Marut. But the two angels do not teach anyone unless they say, "We are a trial, so do not disbelieve [by practicing magic]." And [yet] they learn from them that by which they cause separation between a man and his wife. But they do not harm anyone through it except by permission of Allah . And the people learn what harms them and does not benefit them. But the Children of Israel certainly knew that whoever purchased the magic would not have in the Hereafter any share. And wretched is that for which they sold themselves [their souls], if they only knew." - Surah 2:102
>>
>>17605853
I like mature Asian pussy.
>>
>>17605853
Talking again, about people who sell their souls and purchase magic

"And you will surely find them the most greedy of people for life - [even] more than those who associate others with Allah . One of them wishes that he could be granted life a thousand years, but it would not remove him in the least from the [coming] punishment that he should be granted life. And Allah is Seeing of what they do."

- Surah 2:96
>>
>Magic is bad

Wouldn't magic give you the power to recognize who is the true GOD?

>so evil mageeek.
>>
>>17604757
You are infinite. You live forever.

Which means you have no meaningful "end" or "beginning". You are immortal.

And so this whole universe is a momentary plaything through which you will experience this reality from all perspectives. ALL perspectives, every single one possible.
>>
>god creates man
>man is blank slate in cold void of universe
>if man doesn't act 'good' he is punished
if this is correct then god is a sick sadistic fucking moron with no understanding of what the words 'ignorance' and 'mental health' means.
Seriously has there ever been a 'bad' person who wasn't a savage or some kind of insane?
No?
So fuck everyone who believes in a judgemental god to justify their own self righteous ego tripping.
There are no good and bad people and if there were you probably wouldn't be one of the good ones.
Fuck you.
>>
>>17605891
a lizard posted this and yes you are a bad person lol
>>
>>17605891

The guy who pretends to be god is the devil, jesus is the antichrist and satan... that's the place where they have put the actual GOD.

Disobey Jesus and go to heaven.

Because frankly, aren't you more in the IMAGE AND SEMBLANCE of the guy depicted as the devil than in that of "god" and the "jesusboi"?

Wisen up.
>>
>>17605997

And don't be the retard who makes himself a god, that is actually sinful, this is why we have a pretend god and a pretend christ.
>>
>>17605997
That's if you ignore the fact that the Bible has been doctored, and ignore Jesus' teachings in the Gospel.. and basically don't read the Bible and just shill for Satan like you are doing

The Qur'an even states that Jesus only told his followers to worship Allah (God), and no one or nothing else

Only the devils who attempted to kill Jesus blasphemed and worshiped him and his mother as "gods"... (Roman Catholic church)

According to Surah 4:157-158, Jesus was raised up into Heaven while he was still alive
>>
>>17606050

The qur'an is another lie.

IF WE ARE MADE IN GODS IMAGE AND SEMBLANCE and we are adulterers, fornicators, homosexuals, sexual deviants according to you, covetous, thieves, murderers of our enemies, arrogant, prideful, boastful...

Who are we more similar to?

The guy you call satan. Whom is GOD.
>>
>>17606129
you're completely backwards, senpai
>>
>>17606131

Oh? Is not mankind so? Prove it, I have the whole internet to post here pics of shemales, murderers, homosexuals, thieves, people fucking and so on.

Well?
>>
>>17606139
this is /x/, not /b/
>>
>>17606152

So you cannot prove me wrong.
>>
>>17606167
Snap
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.