[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Synchronic Mastery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 15

File: examples.jpg (479KB, 900x718px) Image search: [Google]
examples.jpg
479KB, 900x718px
Through experience, one becomes able to make certain intuitive predictions about things, like an opponent's moves in a chess game, the trajectory of a ball in sports, or cues when tracking. In the business world those who have honed this talent can predict trends to capitalize on. This is the mundane origin of "synchronicity": human pattern recognition developed to its highest peak.

Some people are able to predict things so intuitively that it seems like magick, clairvoyance, or divine work, even to those who are able to do such but aren't able to see the subconscious work involved. While normally synchronic intuition is confined to a particular task, with great work it can be expanded more generally, or quickly adapting one's general pattern-finding talents to novel situations. These can be called "synchronistic masters," those who know precisely when and where to perform an action, and what actions to perform, to achieve their goals.

This thread has been timed and constructed such that only those with an extremely high level of innate synchronistic mastery will be able to view it, all others will simply ignore it or not view it in the first place. However the small view will be intuitively drawn to check /x/ at this moment in time, precisely for a thread like this.

Welcome.
>>
first
>>
>>17601829
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhIEfxRLiPI
>>
Thanks mate.
>>
what's next?
>>
Spooky, I can relate
>>
is anyone here
>>
cringe.

Black magic thread #0403293

/link.tsd.exc/trend/bway.3657
>>
>>17601860
Exacltly. We're here now, we noticed this thread. Where do we go from here?
>>
Interesting details.
>>
>>17601902
https://vimeo.com/124736839
>>
Synchronicity isn't foreseeing an event. It's the realization of connection between acausal forces
>>
>>17601931

Holy Spirit Calling.

The Chosen.

Not you,
>>
>>17601813
Well composed, OP.
Now are we gonna make these skills we possess evident ITT somehow?
>>
Interesting post. You have my attention.
>>
but im not all that.
>>
>>17601931
/thread
>>
what do we do now
>>
>>17601813
You don't understand synchronicity
>>
>>17601813
Today I waited for a phone call regarding an interview. Needless to say, no phone call came the entire day.

I also wanted to take a shower, however, I had the feeling that the phone call was going to happen as soon as I started showering and I wouldn't be there to pick up. I just knew, these things happen way too often.

So my mother arrived, and I jokingly told her this and went to take the shower.

Guess what happened. The phone call, within the five minutes as I was in the shower.

This shit freaks me out sometimes.

It also happens when checking time, specifically on my friend's phone.

You could say I forget getting other results, but I don't fuck with my friend's phone all the time as I do with mine maybe. However, 9/10 times I will get times like 22:22, 21:21, 20:20 etc

Reality is freaky.
>>
>>17601988
Makes you wonder if there is an entity behind everything. Something like fate, or a a being of control over our reality. For things to happen to certain people so often. Is the coincidence made up to deny the existence of such a being? Surely there is nothing special about us.
>>
>>17602001
Definitely.

I mean, the universe and all reality is too strange to be a coincidence, if you know what I mean.

Also, when you think about it, most of life is littered by problems, issues and even suffering that seemingly arise out of nowhere for no specific reason. When you just analyze the time you spent being stressed over something and time when you had no care in the world, you can see that the latter is dwarfed by the former.

There is no apparent reason why this is so, but it is.
>>
>>17602019
You words are somewhat reassuring. Yes. The time we spend in strife seems to be far less than the time we are in joy.
>>
>>17602026
I meant the opposite actually, maybe I phrased it badly.

Could be the opposite for you though, different people have different experiences.

In my case the magnitude of problems in my life seems to be directly proportional to my ability to deal with them which is ever increasing. (Thankfully?)
>>
>>17602034

What do you worry about, my dear?
>>
>>17602044
The answer to that is longer than I'd care to type out.

tl;dr A lot of shit.
>>
File: 1461033262421.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1461033262421.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
I predict the sync of these GETS
>>
Is it possible those with Synchronic Mastery are abductees who suffer from the "Guardian" phenomena?
>>
>>17601988
''you create your own reality''
>>
>>17602050

Well from what I see you have come to a self-realization; you 'over-worry'.

But, why worry? You are discontent, you want more, we all want more. How do we get it? By being predators, baby, we are all predators - it has been told! Are you a predator? No dear you are not! But you have awoken in a shark tank, no? Better worry about that, it's not all rock pools and crabs.

I have something for you specifically. There was a man born to identify the shark tank and the sharks within it, because his fishes were being gobbled up. He threw himself into the water and drowned so that his gaseous aroma might fill the tank, and his cloud is thickest and most sweet and aromatic in the rock pools and with the crabs, alas where the sharks will not touch.

Your problems decrease in proportion to your ability to deal with those problems. Could it be that the ability to deal with problems will invite further problems? Are you fishing in ice-cold waters, becoming numb then to the problems yielded? Why not you wield an ability to deal with good things in your life? How do you carry the great things! How heavy they are! The good things, the rock pools, the crabs, they are forgotten by you and they miss you!

The first step is to right our wrongs!
>>
>>17602103
I understand the predator philosophy very well my friend, it's a favorite of mine actually.

The problem arises with unlearning hardwired behaviors and applying the philosophy to my own life.
>>
>>17602142

Like what?
>>
>>17601813

ok so im here... now what?
>>
>>17602168
Inspect the thread carefully and you'll find the answer to your question, or else you won't.
>>
>>17601813
Okay, what now?
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
Do not discard the unseen for folly, the laws of attraction have are also at play in the mechanisms you describe. There is more to you than your physical body, this comes off as intuitive to most but schooling kills these notions at an early age anyways.
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 1200x479px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 1200x479px
Also OP and others involved, it's no coincidence that you were brought here, here is something that will help you fix your perceptions;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjN49-ViudQ
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 400x548px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 400x548px
One time I asked the universe a question. I looked deep into the skies as I was walking to buy groceries and asked my question, and like I really meant it, with all intention. I asked the universe to give me a sign through seeing the letters 111 on a number plate of a car. I kid you not, three seconds later I look down from the sky and the car that passes by has 111 on the number plate. That's probably not synchronicity but I thought you'd guys appreciate it.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mnwc9ru3zK1rfw7a6.jpg (68KB, 384x336px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mnwc9ru3zK1rfw7a6.jpg
68KB, 384x336px
>>17601813
You have made a good point.

all my life I found it easy to predict behaviors in many diferent fields. Like when I listen to music for the first time and have a feeling of what kind of part is going to come next, like I have heard it before and already know what's coming. this happens with people also . Like I can predict their actions (like predicting a move in chess).
This led me to start having interest for only those I can't read easily and start enjoying types of music that are foreign to most people and seem non-standard in pop culture (like doom metal and weird psych bands).

So, in other words: this has influenced my taste in so many aspects that it makes me start to have in consideration the idea of fate, or that life is a computer simulation.
Makes you question reality in a sense.
>>
>>17601813
so i take it that i have a power im not even aware of?
>>
Can I just have the powers I want instead so I can fight bad guys and monsters? Also get to bask in my glory and fame? Also enjoy my great riches? I'm sick of thinking about the construct of reality and values of stuff that consciousness shouldn't have to explore.
>>
>>17601813

>This thread has been timed and constructed such that only those with an extremely high level of innate synchronistic mastery will be able to view it, all others will simply ignore it or not view it in the first place. However the small view will be intuitively drawn to check /x/ at this moment in time, precisely for a thread like this.

>if you post in my thread you're special!

nice way to attract people to your thread OP

that said, I'm always able to predict how a film will progress.
>>
>>17602435
I mean, I can appreciate some of the concepts and constructs, but when everything seems theoretical and without personal benefit, it gets annoying.
>>
>>17602447

You don't know what benefit is.

Read the Discourses of Epictetus. If you can understand them you will benefit from them, if not then you're retarded and nothing can help you anyhow.
>>
>>17602447
Drop your pleasure seeking and egoism.
That's the only answer, your films and video games only make the holes wider.
>>
>>17602458
You're selection of degrading verbiage speaks volumes about your level of experiential values. Perhaps your hasty evaluation of other individuals won't end in misfortune for you. Then again, perhaps it shall.
>>
>>17602459
How dare you! I am the Prince of ALL Sayans!
>>
>>17602463
*tips fedora*
>>
>>17601813
Glad to be accepted. I've always been great at reading situations and people. I'm highly interested in learning more about this and how to focus my skill more
>>
>>17602477
>>17602265
>>
>>17602477
Learning (and successfully applying in full) the principles of situational awereness is a good start
>>
>>17602473
How deeply have you analyzed energies and they're interactions with geometric forms, and the relation between these factors to language? Just curious.
>>
>>17602477
Learn karate, instead. It's way cooler, and will get you chicks.
>>
>>17602463

I haven't evaluated anyone as of yet. Can you read?

I agree my language is coarse though, it's a bad habit I was raised with and am still trying to excise.
>>
>>17602463

>You're selection of degrading verbiage speaks volumes about your level of experiential values. Perhaps your hasty evaluation of other individuals won't end in misfortune for you. Then again, perhaps it shall.

I'd also like to point out that through this post you are hastily evaluating me based on the language I used.
>>
File: image.gif (951KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
951KB, 720x480px
Do not perpetuate these conflicts, you are all better than that.
If you have something to say, than say it, show them the path, everyone has the right to know.
>>
>>17602499
You explicitly stated that I don't know what benefit is.
To each their own is one of the truest sentiments, as every being experiences a unique existence. Similarities in these experiences, however, will allow for conscious communion. Your thread, for instance, likely deals with a group of individuals who were either gifted with an ability they can't necessarily appreciate, or bestowed with a reward for the things they have lived through.
I am just sick of doing brain stuff or nothing stuff. I want fun stuff and power stuff.
>>
>>17601813
Thank you. This is an essential topic. I am in that small audience.
>>
>>17602506
Fair enough. Context is important. You could be playing a character, and secretly trying to find consciousness you may utilize for some kind of project if any of them have the abilities you mentioned. Or you could just be interested in this phenomenon. Our something else. Idk.
It is something amazing, though. I have had other people mouth the words I was speaking as I was saying them.
>>
>>17602515

I'm not OP.

>To each his own

What you're proposing here in this context is basically relativism at best or phenomenalism at worst. On the contrary, there are objective and transcendent realities and values. I would advise you to read Plato's Theaetetus, but its unlikely to be of any use to you yet. If you want to become a better human being or even just to be happy, please do as I advise and read Epictetus.
>>
File: Disturbed.jpg (46KB, 596x459px) Image search: [Google]
Disturbed.jpg
46KB, 596x459px
>>17602494
Already competed in two martial arts very successfully and I'm a 10/10 so chicks aren't an issue. *activates sharingan* wanna test me , kiddo? Tch I didn't think so
>>
>>17602574
I very much understand concrete values. I understand the innate values in emotions, and value built on deprivation, for example. You are just moving in a direction that seems singular, and eventually removes the individual from the experience. If that is what you long for, I won't stop you. I just happen to have a good idea of what I want, and that definitely doesn't include any more philosophy (at least at this time). Some people want to fade into the light, and some people want to fight monsters of great power with karate while looking awesome and saying cool stuff. Ultimately, though, we seek some form of fulfilment. I do wish you the best on your journey, but I, personally, have experienced that path enough for now, I truly believe.
>>
>>17602602
Heh
All the training in the world couldn't prepare you for the raw power embedded in my energies
>>
>>17602604

>I very much understand concrete values. I understand the innate values in emotions

I'm not saying this to be condescending, but that sentence alone tells me you have no idea what I'm talking about. Nor have you any idea about what Epictetus espouses if you think it has anything at all to do with 'fading into the light'; his discourses are purely practical and are entirely about learning to live well.
You claim to have 'studied enough philosophy' and yet you're still discontent with your lot in life?

You have fixed notions (erroneous ones at that) of things you know nothing about, and on top of that are unwilling to learn. Until this changes, you will remain discontent.

But when you're sick of enjoying nothing, of incurring your aversions on a daily basis, remember the fool who suggested you read Epictetus, and take his advice.
>>
>>17602673
Fine, I'll accept your donation of the thing's you find frivolous that I want, and you can enjoy your feeling of philosophical superiority and greater understanding.
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
>>17602692
You will be thanking him shortly, don't be so uptight.
>>
>>17602692

My understanding may be greater than yours, but I consider myself to know little of real value. I know the limits of my understanding, and I've learned a small amount about how to live a good life, but that's about all I can claim to know. I've seen tremendous results from what little I've learned thus far though.

Believe it or not, I'm telling you this only because I care about your happiness and well-being. In time, if you persist, nothing you dislike will occur, nothing will be able to harm you, and you will always be calm, content and happy; For all intents and purposes, you will be a god.
>>
File: why-you-lying.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
why-you-lying.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>>17602775
>I'm telling you this only because I care about your happiness and well-being.
>>
>>17601813
>Some people are able to predict things so intuitively that it seems like magick, clairvoyance, or divine work, even to those who are able to do such but aren't able to see the subconscious work involved. While normally synchronic intuition is confined to a particular task, with great work it can be expanded more generally, or quickly adapting one's general pattern-finding talents to novel situations. These can be called "synchronistic masters," those who know precisely when and where to perform an action, and what actions to perform, to achieve their goals

I am this.

People think I am psychic but I am not.

I am also an empath, so I experience emotional states of others, but I don;t know why they feel the things they feel unless they use their words.
>>
>>17601931
You read jung
>>
>>17602440
That just means you understand story

Even subconsciously
>>
>>17602053

you can't predict. it must flow, and it will
>>
Talking about synchronic mastery. I heard a conspiracy theory. Don't know if its true but it states that Bill Gates was a young soviet spy who had this innate ability. He was detained in his youth because information was leaked about him out of the soviet union. And instead of him being imprisoned or sent back to soviet union they kept him as a collateral of sorts. Many top generals who knew this feared it. As they were giving him too much power and money. Then they realized via some math what he was aiming for. Some holes were found. And they had to reconstruct America because of this and the money...
>>
>>17602001
>Makes you wonder if there is an entity behind everything.

The entity exists and it's an AI.
>>
only a true sync master can catch these dubs
>>
File: 0968464p.jpg (21KB, 347x447px) Image search: [Google]
0968464p.jpg
21KB, 347x447px
>>17607699
>>
>>17607656
it ties microsoft to the q33 meme. wingdings..lucida to the online lacerta conspiracy...something around those edges.
>>
>>17607699
Nice
>>
>Synchronicity is being able to predict futute events
>predict
>>
Alright you philosophers. What would I need to do to be content?
>>
>>17607678
Created by what
>>
>>17601813
I am here, Master. Teach me moar.
>>
>>17608052
What prevents you from feeling content?
When you try to be relaxed in the moment, what stops you?
>>
File: annehathaway.jpg (84KB, 497x640px) Image search: [Google]
annehathaway.jpg
84KB, 497x640px
>>17601813
I'm a synchronic master
I managed to talk to people yesterday, accurately understanding how they felt and responding accordingly
it was unreal my man, unreal
And now I see this thread with more and more superhumans like myself
crazy
>>
>muh confirmation bias
>>
>>17608056
Who knows. Does it matter?
>protip: no
>>
File: 1459446479008.jpg (85KB, 500x673px) Image search: [Google]
1459446479008.jpg
85KB, 500x673px
>>17608894
"The thnker thinks and the prover proves."

Confirmation bias and even frequency illusion do not rule out the power of synchronic awareness in fact they only strengthen it. All these notions and theories just illustrate the human mind's ability of picking up patterns and making connections of the world around it. Do this with awareness and control and it gives you power, Somewhat like a cosmic magnet. This information is somewhat fundamental and frankly obvious in the world around us. Hence phases like "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" and the like. Most people ignore and look over it, in a dreamy circumabulation. However nature hides her deepest of secrets in plain sight honestly.
>>
>>17601813
If I stop seeing this thread after I am done pooping am I still a synchronic master
>>
I have been noticing change. Lots and lots of change. So rapidly. Things are going to happen. Events will unfold and humanity will never be able to react to it in time. I am not able to fully use this skill. But it does kick in for critical times.

Beware, your eyes fool you. Many will fall. Dark times for many and the lost may be found. Time is fadding

Saddness fills the air, gloom gloom gloom.
>>
File: 31gmask3.jpg (114KB, 501x519px) Image search: [Google]
31gmask3.jpg
114KB, 501x519px
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.