[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AYY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 8

File: 1461020973825.jpg (227KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1461020973825.jpg
227KB, 1920x1080px
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/nasa-feed-goes-down-horseshoe-7783713

NASA cut their live feed as soon as huge UFO appears on the horizon.
>>
>>17599121
yeah not the first time it happens
>>
>SecureTeam
>>
That doesn't look like anything
>>
Would this be a good time to revisit the moon landing?
>>
Where are the stars, can someone explain that to me?
>>
>>17599121
nasa does this all the time. welcome to the party

>>17599740
stars are a projection produced by the NWO to fool us into thinking that space is real
>>
>>17599740
camera is in the sun, adjusted to bright light
>>
>>17599767
O I C
>>
>>17599513
This
Probably just swamp gas
:^)
>>
>>17599121
Is that the Millenium Falcon?
>>
It's just a huge "OP IS A FAGGOT" Sign. Nasa just cut it to stop op from being humiliated.
>>
>>17599498
what's wrong with secure team?
>>
>>17599121
I don't even know why NASA insists on having these feeds.
Whether or not that thing is a UFO, this is not the first time that they cause an uproar by cutting the feed right when something appears on screen.
The people at NASA should know that by now there are hundreds of conspiracy theorists monitoring these feeds and recording them. What is the point? Either remove these feeds or monitor them better. Currently, they are just encouraging the rumours and they do not really have any right to complain if someone goes as far as accusing them of cover-up.

I mean, c'mon NASA, get your act together.
>>
>>17601618
agreed
>>
>>17601618
I think NASA is either oblivious or they view the conspiracy theorists as such a small minority they don't care.
>>
>>17601666
>oblivious
Nah. Willfully ignorant.
>>
If my gut feeling is correct than the AYY's are going to live here.
>>
>>17601674
Don't underestimate how disconnected they could be.
>>
Is there someone following these feeds on autism levels?

Would be interesting to know if these cuts really happen when something appears on the screen or people just don't pay attention when the cuts aren't happening (but stuff still appears on the feed).

I know very little of spacetech but can the position of the ISS in orbit be related to cuts? Are the cuts irregular or regular?

I'm not a skepticfag but some thorough data could stir things up a bit more.
>>
>>17601666
Maybe they enjoy fucking with people, like how the guys who made Lost would slip meaningless bullshit symbology into the show so they could laugh at people on the forums trying to decipher it.
>>
>>17601593
The guy(s) just seem to take random videos from all over the net and slap ridiculous made up explanations on top of them. It's like /x/ RP manifest into YouTube channel form.
>>
>>17601618
I don't think NASA cares either way about what conspiracy tards think.
>>
>>17599127
Duh.
>>
File: ayyy 133mao.jpg (2KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
ayyy 133mao.jpg
2KB, 300x57px
>>17601871
Maybe; maybe not. Oh look, my captcha, here!
>>
I'm not saying it was either swamp gas or lens flare.. but.. I think it was either swamp gas, or lens flare.
>>
I'm not saying it was some kind of bio-gas formed in wetlands, whose principal component is methane with hydrogen sulfide and carbon dioxide as minor compositions, produced naturally within some geographical marshes, swamps, and bogs. But..... I think it was some kind of bio-gas formed in wetlands, whose principal component is methane with hydrogen sulfide and carbon dioxide as minor compositions, produced naturally within some geographical marshes, swamps, and bogs.
>>
>>17601920
Or Venus, or a meteor, or a Pokemon, or the collective subconscious, or a dab of Sherbert, or a hobo... List goes on, Anon, and the skeptics get ever more desperate!
>>
File: Oa00HBP.jpg (107KB, 461x403px) Image search: [Google]
Oa00HBP.jpg
107KB, 461x403px
>>17601945
>>
>>17601949
We never know because the feed gets cut.
>>
File: 12rnnh.jpg (100KB, 500x437px) Image search: [Google]
12rnnh.jpg
100KB, 500x437px
>>
>>17601956
It's probablya Millipede - NASA should kill it!
>>
It's just some dust. Now the reason they cut the feed is so nobody sees the janitor, Carlos, walk in and clean the lens and therefore revealing that this is really a model in a lower level of Area 51.
>>
>>17601871
In that case, why cut the feed?
>>
>>17602017
I can't even watch twitch streams without interruption and you guys expect a stream from a space station traveling almost 8 kilometers per second at over 400 kilometers up to be perfect and uninterrupted? Did I mention it's in space?
>>
>>17602033
So, the feed stays on for hours on end, but then suddenly cuts out just as something unusual appears in the background, and thats down to the technical difficulties of beaming a signal from space? Did I mention all satellite TV comes down from space?
>>
>>17601920
Except that it wasn't lens flare, if you go to the secureteam vid on YouTube it shows the object moving in a manner unlike a lens flare
>>
>>17599121
If they didnt want people to see UFOs why wouldnt they just not broadcast camera feeds in the first place?
>>
>>17602056
Because they thought they got the word out to all the ayyyleeurms to stay away from the ISS, fucking tourists ruin it all
>>
>>17601950
>>17601959
kek
>>
>>17601618
Maybe they want people to think there are aliens. For what? More views maybe, maybe there are none, and they want you to think there are. Or the other way around, but it just seems to me they want this stuff seen since otherwise they could just use a delay on the feed.

Maybe the ayyy lmaos cut the feed though, andNASAs just as pissed as the conspiracy theorists are.
>>
>>17601735
Like you said, it is much easier to notice a cut to black, rather then some small change on a static image feed. I think they do it just to mess with people. Or they are jst trying to get more views since their budget keeps getting cut every year.
>>
>>17602085
You are getting close.

Let me give you all some insight:

Why does NASA cut the feed? Well, that's because if they didn't, the world wouldn't give a shit.
NASA wishes to trigger the Streisand Effect on purpose. They know that by cutting the feed, more and more people are getting interested in these "UFOs."

And let me tell you this; these are not UFOs at all. They are prerecorded GFX. NASA is tricking you.

There are no aliens, but NASA (and many other departments of the ZOG) wish to convince you otherwise.

Who? Why? How?
Find the answers here http://pastebin.com/06FEw0gZ
>>
>>17602149
>NO GUIZE IT WAS DA JOOOOOOOOOOS
>>
>>17602164
>ready to believe in ayys and demons from space
>refuses to believe the well-cited fact that jews have the power and the motive to pull something like that
>>
>>17602046

So you reckon it was swamp gas, then?
>>
>>17602178
Nope, weather balloon

>>17602177
Nope, your pastebin proof is enough /pol/, it's always the juice, blah blah blah
>>
>>17602192
I wasn't talking about the pastebin; that is obviously just a theory. I was talking about the general nature of the jew, which has been proven sinister countless times. And are you forgetting just how much wealth and control the jews currently possess?

Also, what about /pol/? Does it trigger you this much that you can't even listen to a /pol/acks opinion? Take off you blindfold, boy.
>>
File: 1457802731288.jpg (70KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1457802731288.jpg
70KB, 960x960px
>>17602164
>NO GUIZE IT WAS DA AYYYYYYYYYYS
>>
>>17602192
>Nope, weather balloon

Kek.

Seriously though. If NASA were that bothered about ayylmao showing up why not just delay the feed by 10 minutes and filter it? If they have ayylmao ships, I'm pretty sure they could edit a stream on-the-fly. Fuck, I could do it on my laptop.
>>
>>17602240
You got a point, it's what they did for the WTC
>>
File: 1459372755866.jpg (14KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
1459372755866.jpg
14KB, 238x192px
>>17602223
>zeruzly guz idz da jerzzz
>>
It actually looks remarkably similar to these ones:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS_8ZQis9y8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIk7-o8gDL8

Can't wait to see how They cover the whole thing up.
>>
>>17599121
Its the North-Korean space program. Nasa doesnt want to show superior Best-korean tech because they know they got nothing on the surpreme leaders technology.
>>
So much ayy coming out these past weeks that I don't really have the strength to have a doubt any more.
It just keeps getting realer.
>>
Last time the same thing was claimed to happen a couple weeks ago, it was also in the mirror. It was checked and the live stream did not cut out and was still available online. It was also shown that the same thing happened on multiple sunrises suggesting it's reflection in the camera not aliens.

If you really believe this I suggest you track down the livestream and see if it actually did cut out or if it's just bullshit.
>>
It's clearly the exhaust from the separation of quad rocket boosters. Top secret USAF spacecraft detected
>>
>>17604303
post the videos and the time were you see the reflection.
>>
>>17604303
If you go to the story in OP they provide a link to it posted on YouTube, I'm not here to fucking spoon-feed you
>>
>>17599740
>Where are the stars, can someone explain that to me?

Yes, the Earth reflects so much sunlight that the camera aperture has to be small, to get an HD picture of Earth and ISS.

If the exposure were "longer", so you could see stars, the Earth and ISS would be all white and washed out.

This is why you can only see stars at night, when your pupils are large, and not during the day, when ambient light makes your pupils small.
>>
>>17601666
>I think NASA is either oblivious or they view the conspiracy theorists as such a small minority they don't care.

They don;t care.
>>
>>17601847
>It's like /x/ RP manifest into YouTube channel form.
I thought that was Spirit Science.
>>
>>17599748
Then where do aliens come from? There is obviously something containing Earth as we know it, it's called SPACE. Doesn't matter if it's the space we know or not, it's some kind of SPACE.
>>
>>17602293
jew spotted
>>
File: 10_assad_r_k_A11.jpg (12KB, 274x274px) Image search: [Google]
10_assad_r_k_A11.jpg
12KB, 274x274px
>>17605294
stfu

>lives in digital era
You could simply super impose background image.
>>
>>17605196
first supposed 'UFO': http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/85306388#to00:55:04
the same 'UFO' shown after several hours: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/85314345#to01:05:31

And the article falsely claiming the feed was cut.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/04/07/ufo-spotted-hovering-over-earth-on-nasa-live-feed-5801269/

The guy in this new video references this one which is now debunked.

>>17605201
Yes, and people have been found previously to be faking these videos. Sadly whoever made this video cut off the timestamp so we can't find it in the livestream.
>>
>>17601757
Did this really happen?
>>
NASA internal here
Can't say much, but this thing is fucking driving us crazy
Will try to keep you all somewhat informed.
>>
>>17599121

Y'know my first assumption would have been that the unidentified object (I don't think you can really say anything is "flying" in space) cut the feed, not NASA.

Which means whatever it is probably is broadcasting on a similar frequency as the feed. That or they're using a signal jammer. Not necessarily extraterrestrial, but could be concerning if there's unaccounted for satellites jamming signals on the ISS parking route.

Or, y'know, it's faked, but where's the fun in that?
>>
>>17602043
>but then suddenly cuts out just as something unusual appears in the background
Confirmation bias.

These tinfools probably don't even register the times something appears but the feed doesn't cut.
>>
>>17602046
>moving in a manner unlike a lens flare
It moves just like a lens flare. You obviously have 0 experience with photography or video.
>>
File: media.png (1MB, 1746x1364px) Image search: [Google]
media.png
1MB, 1746x1364px
>>17602293
If it's not the Jews then why is it always the fucking Jews?
>>
>>17608369

Yup. Hollywood does shit all the time. Have you ever seen the meme with the Minions walking through the moon landing being recorded with it captioned "The moon landing was a lie, and they like to rub it in your face"?

Why not fuck with the crazies a bit, ya?
>>
>>17601757
>symbology
(^=
>>
>>17601757
>>17608369
Man fuck that show. I watched that shit on TV from beginning to end, which aired for years, excited to see just how the hell they were going to tie everything in together. They seriously went out of their way to give the illusion that there was some giant intricate puzzle.

Honestly, no matter how pissed off fans would have been, it would have been far better if they just left it as a mystery than to give the stupid explanation they did. I bet people would still be talking about it today if they left it open ended.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.