[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paranormal camping trip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 12

File: michigan.png (750KB, 2000x2251px) Image search: [Google]
michigan.png
750KB, 2000x2251px
A few years back someone on here posted with the idea of getting some fellow /x/philes together for a camping trip. They lived in northern Michigan, right on the edge of dogman territotry, as well as wendigo country and a place with a few skinwalker sightings. However, they never really ended up getting back to anyone who emailed them about this. This is really unfortunate as I was one of those people and this trip sounded like a blast. I actually live up near where they claimed to live and was wondering if anyone would be interested in the possibility of still doing this. So, any takers?

pic related, it's the area I'm at
>>
>>17596548
Sounds great as long as the rp fags stay at home
>>
File: snibitisnab.png (38KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
snibitisnab.png
38KB, 666x666px
Traverse City reporting in sounds fun man
>>
>>17596562
No rping at all, be serous shit. I figure, we experience some genuine spoopy shit great, if not, still a fun trip with some people with similar interests. No need for that fake shit
>>
upper peninsula reporting in
>>
Isolating yourself with a small group of people from this website sounds like a horrible, horrible idea. I admire your courage and social drive though.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>17596761
>666x666
>>
>>17596548
bumping for interest. Also GR fag.
>>
If there's enough interest, I'll make an email account so we can get things rolling. Way I see it, it wouldn't be until next summer. This would give us a chance to thoroughly plan everything out and get to know each other so we're not all strangers. I do have a few details in mind, though, if anyone's interested in hearing them.
>>
I also live in Traverse City, sounds like fun
>>
Alright, created an email to get things going. Anyone interested, email me at paranormal.camping@gmail. Let's try to keep this thread alive for a while to see how many people we can get, I'm hoping for at least 8 people who are interested in going, as counting me and my boyfriend that makes 10, which seems like a pretty decent number
>>
File: image.jpg (355KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
355KB, 1920x1080px
>>17598187
HEY! CUT THAT OUT!
COME BACK HERE!
>>
File: image.jpg (184KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184KB, 1920x1080px
>>17599143
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 280x419px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 280x419px
>>17596548
>Yes I want to go cayymping with you all for genuine spooks, maybe become friends and share a couple lmao's
>>
email me op
>>
>>17599425
whoops no email
>>
>>17596548
Yet another TC-fag here, are we actually picking out a spoopy location like a abandoned lumber town or are we just camping out? Link related:http://www.ghosttowns.com/states/mi/mi.html
>>
Grand Rapidsfag here. I also emailed him, he replied a few times and I even sent a follow up email and he never responded. I'm still down for this as is a friend of mine and his german shepherd
>>
>>17596548
I live down in Brighton/Howell/Hartland area. Have a cabin up in Rose City/Mio where I've experienced many spoops. We could chill there for the night.
>>
>>17599583
Hit up my email, that sounds like it'd be a great way to meet and get to know everyone going in person before the actual trip.

And anyone else interested, email me so we can get things rolling with this. Again, my email is paranormal.camping@gmail
>>
Saginaw reporting in, would love to join in but work schedule would not permit
>>
If you do this, post an account and updates here so we can follow yall until a skinwalker kills you.
>>
>>17599117
Can you show us some tits?
>>
I am poor but I live in Rockford and cam possibly Jones make it.
>>
It is a year too early. The Kalkaska Dogman only comes out in years ending with 7

However if you head over to Ma Deter's in Luzerne I am totally down for that. Good times.
>>
Regardless if we see anything spooky, the whole experience could be one for the books. I've been coming here for 6 years, it'd be great to actually meet and have some beers or liquor drinks with a few of you.
>>
Saginaw here. I'd love to go, but I'm deathly afraid of one of you turning out to be some weird rapist/killer.

>>17599787
It's weird to think that there are other /x/philes living so close by.
>>
crap - looks like Ma Deeter's burned down last fall

I gotta get out more
>>
>>17599985
For the record I'm going to be telling friends and family exactly where I'm going, what I'm doing and for how long, probably constant checking in as well.
>>
>>17599985
I'd go aswell if it wasn't for this, you never know.
>>17600012
That's reassuring but still other people attending... its just shady man.

I'm so up for it though if it gets done in a proper way.
>>
>>17600031
Proper way?
>>
>>17600041
Well im thinking like that one guy (might be you) said about telling family etc, getting to know each other some time before going i dont know man. How would u want it done?
>>
>>17600059
I'm really not sure. I already know so far I'm in though.

In one of her emails OP said something about possibly getting a Skype group together
>>
Not to turn this thread into a circle jerk or anything, but Michigan threads are always filled with some chill motherfuckers. I'd love to just get drunk at a good brewery and talk spoops with you guys.

Michanon is best anon.
>>
>>17600072
That's what I'm saying!
>>
>>17600066
A skype group would be convenient and probably the best way to go about it. that or teamspeak probably. I'm gonna be following this thread and see what happens.
>>
Anyone who is interested be sure to email OP
>>
>>17600115
thus email being?
>>
>>17600297
paranormal.camping@gmail
>>
>>17596548
Petoskey reporting in
I'm down
>>
>>17599697
Sent an email
>>
>>17599787
Won't be for a while yet, thinking summer of 2017, so feel free to hit me up if you think your schedule will change by then
>>17599897
I'm male, but if you really want me to...
>>17599911
Likely won't be til 2017 so that seems like perfect timing
>>17599506
Sorry, thought I replied already. it's a possibility, there is one of those near Grayling. I'm thinking more of in the middle of nowhere on some state land, like the kind of place you have to hike a few miles to get to
>>17599816
Will do
>>17599928
That's the way I see it. Maybe something spoopy will happen, maybe it won't. Be fun to toss back a few bevs and spend a few days in the woods trading ghost stories either way
>>17599985
Never knew there were so many of us in this area
>>17600012
By all means man, better to be safe. Was thinking we could all have a meetup beforehand to make sure no one's a creeper. Plus, I figure, in the time from now til this happens, we'll likely get to know each other at least somewhat
>>17600059
Figure, we got like a year (mostly for the reason of getting to know each other), we'll let people know where we are and check in from time to time, maybe do a meetup beforehand. worst case, if you get sketched out beforehand, no biggie
>>17600066
Not a her, just bisexual. Hoping that isn't an issue with anyone
>>17600091
Once this thread goes away I'll email everyone who emailed me and get something like this going
>>
Also, the college I go to has shitty wifi protection and doesn't allow replies on 4chan. I'm there til around 5pm, so I likely won't be able to reply to anything from now until that point. Excited to see what kind of response I have by then, and again, if you're interested, email me at paranormal.camping@gmail. Worst case, if you end up wanting to back out, it's cool, I'm a pretty chill guy and no offenses will be taken
>>
File: 1454025892595.gif (3MB, 330x220px) Image search: [Google]
1454025892595.gif
3MB, 330x220px
This will be great if it works out
>>
>>17600517
Definitely not a problem of your orientation OP I don't give a shit about that stuff
>>
>>17596548
Don't do it; someone will jerk off in the brownies.
>>
File: 1453735912407.gif (512KB, 227x252px) Image search: [Google]
1453735912407.gif
512KB, 227x252px
>>17600556
We get brownies if we go? I was on the fence before but now I'm in 100%
>>
>>17600544
Exactly the kind of shit I was talking about here >>17600072

I don't know who the rest of you fuckers are, and probably never will, but you're all awesome.
>>
>>17600567
I've talked to more interesting people from MI here on 4chan than I've met since living here.
>>
>>17599985
Same, i used to be like that, then i had the oddest expirence with a 12channer.
>>
Back for a quick bump before I leave for my classes
>>17600544
I appreciate that, I really do
>>17600556
Eh, brownies is brownies
>>17600567
Agreed, although I am always a bit on the defensive about my orientation, homophobic as fuck family puts me through bullshit sometimes
>>
>>17600919
Color me interested, do tell
>>
>>17601018
fuck them gently with a chainsaw doge ;)
>>
>>17601018
I will greentext it for you guys
>be me on chat roulette
> paranormal tag
> runs into stranger
>demands for skype
>very dominate
>creepy as all hell
>be me gives him my skype
>tries to video call
>creeped out deny
>tries to voice call
>phone is fucking up
>finally getting it to work
>thinks i am underage b&
>everything he says has sexual undertones
> bretty sure he thought i was a child and wanted by boipucci
>never look at any humans the same again
>>
>>17601246
That's creepy
>>
>>17601246
That is pretty fucking sketchy, I can see why you'd be hesitant to meet people from the internet. If it helps any, planning on having a skype room or teamspeak or something similar to get to know each other, as well as maybe a face to face meetup a few times
>>
>>17602242
Having a skype room would be interesting, nothing too big, i have some more stories that might be cool to tell.
>>
>>17602242
Yea, why don't you all meet at a bar or public place first, that would also help you gauge how many of you will actually show up.

Also, for anyone planning on attending the camping trip, it would be really convenient for me if you could post pictures of your skin and size measurements in advance. Thanks.
>>
>>17602328
I figure, it'd also mean that we'd all be going as friends instead of strangers, given that there's like a year between now and then. Maybe I'm just optimistic, though
>>17602439
Will do! I might be able to lend you a scraggly little dog to fondle, too, if you'd like
>>
Gonna bump one last time, anyone else interested?
>>
throwing you a bump, OP. i like what you're trying to do here.
>>
File: 1459937383778.gif (3MB, 280x200px) Image search: [Google]
1459937383778.gif
3MB, 280x200px
Bump from the Petoskey guy as well.
>>
Ypsilanti here, where can I go to do some UFO watching?
>>
>>17603391
Germfask, Mich is a hot bed of such activity
>>
Ishpeming here.
Seen a lot of spoopy shit camping around here.
Skinwalkers are definitely a thing here.
>>
One last bump from saginaw guy
>>
Might as well start getting familiar with you guys. I'm Tito already emailed the opposite.
>>
>>17607103
OP*
Fuck you autocorrect
>>
File: 1461188291989.gif (772KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1461188291989.gif
772KB, 250x200px
Buuuuuuummmmp
>>
I'm from lower Michigan but I'm considering it still
>>
File: 1310684659180.jpg (35KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
1310684659180.jpg
35KB, 520x390px
>>17596548
I could probably summarize the trip for you
>be camping with some /x/philes
>get woken up at 2am by 2 /x/philes
>tells us that the heard shit in the tree line outside
>on edge, cuz its finally habbening
>stay up for an hour
>hear and see nothing
>call them a faggot and go back to sleep
>get woken up again by them again
>says they want to go out in the night to check it out
>k whatever
>decide not to go with them
> try to get sleep with the remaining campers
>hear rustling and REEEEEs coming from the forest
>oh shit.jpeg
>everyones fully awake and scared shitless
>get no sleep for the remainder of the trip
>the 2 /x/philes get back in the morning
>tells us that they got lost and had to fight off a skinwalker by summoning a succubus
>tells us that they defeated it by making it walk off the flat earth
>pack up and go home
>had to make room in the car for 1 extra fagget
>fucking rp fags.gif
>cheekycuntsisweartomemumslife
>>
Marquette anon reporting, sent an email. Will keep an eye on the thread as it goes
>>
>>17607607
All my Keks bro
>>
I'm in OH but I have family in OP's little red circle. I told them that the weird people camping close to their property are probably monster hunters. Most likely explanation. Also since I have parents right near OP I could probably attend some sort of Xphile meetup around that part of Michigan.
>>
I live in northern wisconsin i know the UP very well...im down
>>
How many people are in for no?
Me makes 1
>>
>>17607905
For.now*
>>
>>17607905
>>17607908
I'm in
>>
>>17603362
Would be awesome if this became an annual thing, you know?
>>17603435
Wish I could find it, but there used to be a map with reported skinwalker sightings and Michigan had a pretty decent amount. Southern Michigan doesn't seem so bad, lot of big cities, but up here there's pretty much nothing
>>17607878
>>17607888
Shoot me an email and we'll get things going bros. paranormal.camping@gmail
>>17607905
Counting only myself and people who sent emails, 6. Counting people that are possibly being brought along 12 to 14
>>
File: ss_coma.jpg (65KB, 500x289px) Image search: [Google]
ss_coma.jpg
65KB, 500x289px
Ye let's go camping with strangers of the worst website on the internet.

Likely to get killed in your sleep.
>>
take it to >>>/soc/ faggots
>>
Metro D area here, but I know that area pretty decently, my uncle owns property in Bear Lake Township, so I've been up there a lot. Never seen or heard anything paranormal though.
>>
Garden City reporting in, interested in this would explore
>>
My father and I experienced possible big foot in Hillsdale I been interested in looking for crazy things to do around here in summer
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.