[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Describe the scariest dream you ever had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 32

File: ScaryBrideEyes.jpg (149KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
ScaryBrideEyes.jpg
149KB, 720x480px
Describe the scariest dream you ever had
>>
>>17589896
Secks with my sister. Don't really feel like describing it desu senpai.
>>
my mom trying to rape me
>>
>>17589896
my miscarriaged sibling coming to me and crying
>>
>>17589896
killing 4 newborn babies
>>
File: DONT.png (97KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DONT.png
97KB, 1920x1080px
>Whole classroom being forced to eat disgusting slimy food
>Grandfather comes
>Teacher acts nice
>Grandfather examines the food
>Approves it
>Giant rumbling
>I get under the table
>Children literally exploding
>Mixture of purple substance and blood and gore everywhere
>I wake up
>>
the worst dreams are those which wake you up and you immediately forget about what they were, and you just know that something went wrong
>>
>>17589896
OP and everyone ITT being too dumb to use the catalog. >>17569050
>>
>>17589972
that wasnt a dream anon
>>
File: 1459430121246.jpg (63KB, 800x452px) Image search: [Google]
1459430121246.jpg
63KB, 800x452px
>>17589896
It's funny this popped up because the scariest dream I ever had was last night and I'm still shaken up.

>wake up at 3am to a knocking on my door.
>Look out my second story window and see my dad standing outside, just enough light from the streetlamp to see him looking up from my window.
>My phone starts buzzing. There's like countless amber alerts. The date of all of them and on my phone is like the 19th, so I got confused.
>I look outside and my dad is still standing there.
>go to my parents room to check on them. My mom and dad are both in bed. Start freaking out and try to wake them up. My mom won't wake up but my dad does. I run downstairs and I'm about to lock the door when I hear the window upstairs shattering. My dad runs downstairs and grabs his keys.
>I see my sister walk out of her room at the top of the stairs and walk to my parents room. I try to run back but my dad drags me out of the house. We get in the car and pull out of the driveway when suddenly the car stops.
>"where is he?" my dad asks
>I look around and finally settle on the rear view mirror where I can see our neighbor in his car behind us frantically texting someone.
>Suddenly someone who looks exactly like him but with bright red, bloodshot eyes appears in the back seat and reached forward with a knife to slit his throat.
>The whole sky is red now and i can see the street clearly. It smells like when there's a wild fire.
>My dad starts driving. I look back for just a moment and see his copy sitting in the back seat with holes for eyes. I try to tell my dad but he reaches over and throws open my door and pushes me out onto the street.
>The car speeds away and I can see a struggle happening. It crashes into a house at the end of the block and goes up in a huge column of flames.
>I'm completely alone. I turn around and I'm face to face with something that looks completely indescribable. It's worse than a bad trip. I can't wrap my head around it.
>>
Cooking people alive
>>
File: Hell.jpg (258KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Hell.jpg
258KB, 1280x800px
>>17591030
cont.
>It reaches down and smiles and I can see a face now. I feel really terrified and really loved at the same time.
>"I'm with you now."

>At this point I suddenly wake up. It's not like waking up from a dream, it's like waking up from reality. My room is pitch black, it's 3am exactly and I'm in my living room.
>I sleep walk a lot so this is normal but this time my front door is wide open.
>I'm fucking terrified at this point and panicking more than literally any time in my life. I get up to go shut the door and realize I must have been in a position where I wasn't getting much oxygen because my limbs hurt.
>It takes me a full four hours to calm down and I never did go back to sleep. I checked on all my family, locked everything, cried.

I'm still incredibly shaken up.
>>
>>17589896
>The dream took place in a building that was a mix of my home and my countryside house. Don't know why.
>Decide to go around the house
>Stumble upon my parents' bedroom, some random people were there minding their own business there (not the scary part)
>Keep going
>Find stairs
>Go upstairs - this is where my countryside house begins
>Look around in the room
>See a big ass doll sitting there - never seen it before neither in reality, nor in the dream
>Keep on going
>Somehow I end up downstairs again
>Start going the same lap
>Go into the same bedroom, find the same people
>Find the same stairs
>Go upstairs again
>Look around in the room again
>The fucking doll had stood up and was staring at me
>>
>>17589896
Not really scary, but somewhat creeped me out.

I was in a scenery similar to that famous one of the melting clocks. There were two men there, I only vaguely remember what they look like. I had a bad feeling about them but I knew I was dreaming so I was trying to get myself to wake up. One of the guys said "you can't wake up". Then I tried again and actually woke up.

I only remember it because it's the only time I was aware I was dreaming and trying to pull myself out of it.
>>
>nazi concentration camp
>they've figured out how to move one's soul, consciousness or whatever into a non-organic object
>they've trapped them in metal robot-like boxes, fire burning inside
>all they can do is wave one mechanical arm and walk but somehow you can feel their endless pain, suffering and silent begging for mercy
>>
>>17589896
I'm not sure yet, I might be in it right now.
>>
Not creepy still worst dream ever
>Meet friend
>We talk, we play and laugh
>It's time to awake anon
>wake up
>Be confused for and looking for friend
>Remember he died three years ago
>Tears
>>
File: Baphomet.jpg (190KB, 760x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Baphomet.jpg
190KB, 760x1152px
>be at work
>go with co-workers for a smoke
>we usually go outside but this time we are in a room
>the room is white almost blinding
>smoke for a while and see lots of holes on the ceiling
>they all point at the same spot
>try to place myself so I can see through all of them at once
>I finally see through all of them at once
>there is something there
>its a statue of Baphomet
>as soon as I see it I feel my real body how it gets sucked by the statue

I was laying on my back and there was some kind of wind from behind, I immediately wake up, I didn't feel anything no fear, no panic, nothing just chilly from the wind.
>>
>>17591323
;_;
>>
just posted this on dream general
Can anyone help me figure out this dream? It is one of my earliest recurring memories, I was maybe 2 years old, it has bothered me ever since
>be in room
>very dark, but slight light from windows
>bear-looking creature (maybe stuffed animal) staring right at me
>holding crystal thing in hand
>slowly squeezes it between index and thumb
>as he squeezes I feel what I can only describe as a kind of negative feeling pressure and terrible thoughts building up
>he chants in a whispery voice, sounds like harry potter talking to snakes (this was before that movie)
>shadows start closing in around me

That's all I can remember but I believe I had that dream several times. Mom gave me light up spinny toy thing to scare away the monsters and it never happened again

>remember dream in middle school
>tell close friend
>from Russia, grandmother is traditional Russian witch/gypsy
>teaches her
>she tells me she knows exactly what it was
>can't tell me because it will make it attach to me
>can't tell me bc russian esoteric knowledge is kept strictly within the family

What does it mean? Do any of you know what she knew?
>>
>>17591290
Deep
>>
Couple of dreams:

One I don't remember much about other then giant black holes in the sky that were inside rings of flame.

One where I was in some kind of spaceship with a giant monitor that was counting down and once it hit zero, everything blinked out of existence but me, and I could feel just how massive and alone the universe was.

And then another one where the sun set early in the day and never came back up. Everyone on Earth knew they would die soon but we all just went along with our lives, going to work but feeling a little bit more free knowing that none of it really mattered.

There are a lot more, literally all of my dreams are about the end of the world and/or universe.
>>
one where i was sitting in my living room alone, all the lights were off but could still see abit in the dark, then this thing out of nowhere rushes me n i fly up like the exorcist and this huge feeling of panic and fear, damn it was horrible, felt so real too like some kind of OBE. and recently I get into states of just pure fear and like dizziness sometimes and hear loud sounds when i sleep, like im not even sleeping im somewhere outside of myself panicking.
>>
Had this when I was very young
>Walking up a large but not very steep grassy hill
>Pure blue sky, nothing else in sight, never turned around
>Finally reach the top and there's a being made from paper, like origami
>The being begins to unfold
>Suddenly totally panicked and begin to scream
Then I woke up. Probably doesn't sound that scary but it just seemed so calm and then suddenly i just felt pure fear in the dream.
>>
I lost my job suddenly and unexpectedly recently and had a dream that night that will stay with me for a while. It was pretty obvious with the metaphor, but with my state of mind at the time I remember just waking up terrified.

>Some general dream backstory leads to me standing on a street corner
>A woman approaches, dressed provocatively, asks me to follow her so I do
> We walk around the streets and into a building that's being constructed
> We climb up lots of scaffolding and we're really high up now.
> The woman tells me "we built this" or something similar, but I have a sense that this place is part mine, I belong there and am helping build it
> Look over the railing and down into the building and see lots of workers working on the scaffolding below us, hanging from the beams
> Above us I hear footsteps and people running around and know that some kids have gotten to the top and are playing around
> They start shaking the scaffolding from the top and the whole structure starts to shake violently.
> I look down and the workers beneath us are screaming and falling as the structure shakes more and more
> I'm yelling "stop, stop! I need this! Stop shaking it!" over and over but they keep going and the structure is collapsing
> I look down again and one of the workers looks at me, clinging on to a beam, then loses his grip and falls
> I look back up and the structure begins to collapse on me

Wake up to reality; fuck, I lost my job..
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>17590911
>>
It was set up like some TV documentary about a strange wedding that was held in a cathedral in Washington DC sometime in the 80s that was videotaped. The weird thing was that the wedding was a massive event with hundreds of attendees, and at one point the ceremony turned into this surreal nightmare. The bride began yelling and screaming in a way that inexplicably induced seizures (according to the documentary), then she randomly went into labor and gave horrific, bloody birth to something I can't remember. The police tried to raid the cathedral several times during the night but fell victim to the seizures.
And that's all I remember.
>>
>Sitting in the living room
>my friends mom busts through the door like hulk or some shit
>ohfuck.jpg
>i run the fuck outta my house
>shes fat but she ran really fast
>i end up in a walmart parking lot
>she yells "NO WHERE TO HIDE BITCH"
>i wake up sweating

You cant make this shit up
>>
>>17589896
Molested by Big Bird
>>
File: giphy.gif (88KB, 300x192px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
88KB, 300x192px
>>17589986
>>
>>17589896
When I was a little kid, maybe 4 or so, I had a dream that I was working as a bus boy for skeletons. As a joke, I said 'boo' to one of the patrons. They all looked at me indignantly as though what I said was incredibly rude, and then they all left until I was alone.

A couple years ago I dreamt I had the apartment to myself, so I was getting drunk and high and masturbating around. In the dream, I got so wrecked that I decided to cut my cock off with scissors (then just stick it back on with tape lol) as some next level kink shit just as I was cumming. So I did. Wee, blood and cum time. Fun's fun though, and it was time to put my magled junk back together. But I drop by severed hog onto the floor! Hmm! Better rinse that dick.
So I begin to do so, but as I do so the flesh and meat contents of my cock disolve away quickly in the running water, leaving me with a thin translucent bit of dick skin left. It was here that I woke up and checked on my bits.
>>
I once had a dream I was running somehere (idk where) and a couple of mercenaries showed up in an armored vehicle and basically shot the whole place up.

I can still can still feel the sensation of being shot by large bullets, feeling them going into my stomach.

There wasn't much pain beyond the initial shock, just a warm tingly sensation before I bled out and died.

Also not a dream, but once I had a sleep paralysis where Obama and his wife showed up in my room as talk dark lanky figures that were saying something. I started spouting something about knowing their secret (except when I tried to say it I couldn't speak, but they heard me anyway) and they became agitated.

I had the sensation of my soul being pulled away from my body before I panicked and forced myself to wake up. 2nd scariest shit ever, next to a few schizophrenic solipsistic delusions I've experienced.
>>
-i was lying with my family on lawn of my house
-a elephant without a trunk came through the front door.
-everybody started to run around and eventually got out of the house
-only me and my brother remained inside.
-i was cornered by the creature and he started to come towards me.
-he totally ignored my brother and only attacked me.
-i fell down and he started to eat me in my stomach.
-it felt bit warm but no pain.(i dont know if u can actually feel pain in a dream)
>>
>>17591044
Damn. Great story.
>>
>Dream starts with a thunderstorm
>I go outside and there are tornadoes fucking everywhere (Tornadoes have always been a staple for nightmares in my family, grew up in Indiana)
>They're far enough away to look and marvel at
>Eventually, one gets close enough to where we have to go inside
>For some really retarded reason, we go hide in the attic.
>I'm laying down on my stomach in the attic, waiting for the storm to pass
>For some retarded reason, I can see in night vision
>A little girl comes through the entrance of the attic and crawls up to me REALLY fast, like a fucking spider
>Says in a deep, demonic voice, "I'm a demon"
>Feel chills like I've never felt before
>Jolt up awake

The voice was clear as day and it scared the shit out of me.
>>
Does anyone frequently have dreams or nightmares where they can't move or talk? Every nightmare I have I involuntarily freeze if I get really scared, and when I try and call for help nothing comes out. It's super terrifying.
>>
>>17592713

Yeah, I've had it. And to a more major extent I get sleep paralysis a lot. But I've had dreams where I can't move, yeah.
>>
>>17592727
It even happens to me in normal dreams. I had one earlier this week where I came home and all these random people were inside and saying it was their house. I was really angry but I couldn't yell at them to leave. It gets pretty annoying. Also thank God Ive only had sleep paralysis a few times.
>>
>>17592747

I'm one of the ones who doesn't get many hallucinations with them. Some small visual and sound hallucinations, but thats about it. Its not so bad. Trying to move my toes gets me out of it, usually.
>>
im like 99% sure this wasnt a dream but it was the most creepiest experience I had.
>be 5 or 6 years old
>clearly remember im awake
>I live in a one bedroom apartment at the time
>parents sleep on next to me on another bed
>wake up and sit up on my bed and see parents sleeping (so i know i was fully awake)
>bathroom door is open
>see dracula and man in an iron suit levitating from the bath tub and walking towards me
>see what look like frogs/dinosaur things peeking their heads and opening their mouths throuh the walls
>walls looks like theyre cracked and looks like these creatures are coming from a tunnels through the wall
>theres like 4 or 5 in a row
>look at another wall
>and looks like little people made from light (looked like shadows but they where glowing white)
>theres like about 50 of them on the wall dancing and moving
>freak the fuck out and start trying to wake up parents
>when i go into my parents bed they're gone
>20 years later, still clearly remember that night.

had several encounters as a child, nothing creepy ever happened to me as an adult. still wonder what the fuck happened in that apartment, i know someone was murdered down the hall from our apartment, saw a bloody body on the floor and cops closing off the crime scene. but i dont know if that had anything to do with what i saw because it was an isolated incident.
>>
>>17589896
was in a ship yard getting chased by a gigantic bowling pin shaped uncle phil (fresh prince of belair) who wanted to eat me

he died in real life not too long after
>>
>>17589896
I easily beat any of you
>Have night terrors as a kid
>They're as early as twelve
>They start in a house my parents bought and invested in because they were dumb and wanted a decked out house cheap as shit at a young age and income.
>House would have weird vibes and would constantly get night terrors all the time can't remember what of
>Mom said she thought the house was haunted
>Parents make enough money and real estate is all of a sudden good
>They buy a house in a super white neighborhood
>It's a brand new house completely built up from the ground on what was farmland
>It has a good history you can do a check on the city crime rate is almost unheard of will provide proof of what it's called if asked
>Acquire GF she's qt we get an apartment and move into Silver Lake, in Hollywood.
>The complex is over a hundred years old and at the end of living there find out there were multiple murders and suicides that occurred
>Multiple nights sleeping there I had extremely vivid night terrors where I would see things
>One night sleeping with bb and I'm on my back turn head to the left and can't move body and see what literally looks like a really pale face stretched forward with bipedal legs stretched out with patched of hair on its body
>It's a fucking mouth breather to boot and I'm literally trying to shake my body I've gotten out of sleep paralysis before I used to have it often
>This time I can actually feel things
>It slowly crawls onto the bed and I feel it tightly grab me and squeeze as fucking hard as possible
>It crawls over towards my girlfriend and it's fucking cock hits me in the face I actually feel it and now I'm fucking scared
>I'm scared it's going to hurt bb gurl so I'm literally panicking heart racing like crazy shaking my face back and forth to the side foaming at the mouth
>My girlfriend is waking up now and is pissed that she's up and murmurs some dumb sexy pillow talk that was not at all pillow talk
>She opens her eyes and literally
Part 1
>>
>>17592797
>Sees me frothing at the mouth and sees my visible vein in my neck bulging like crazy same with cheek bones and my back arching back tightly
>See the thing cuddled up behind my girlie it opens its eyes at me as my gf looks at me terrified
>I black out and collapse in a weird way from what bb tells me
>Tell her what I saw
>She laughs and talks to me about how she had one the other day and how they'r normal
>I get another one which is even weirder
Forgot to mention gf also knew how old the place was in the begining but she never knew what happened there until the end same with me
Part 3 cummin up
>>
>>17592778
Probably a false awakening.
>>
File: Blumpkin.png (74KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
Blumpkin.png
74KB, 1152x648px
>>17592806
>Laying in bed
>Open eyes
>Move myself up to get water I'm fucking thirsty
>Head moves up
>Body stays down
>"Fuck"
>Look into the corner of my apartment and see white transparent hands clumped up and breaking and cracking coming to get me
>Scream at the top of my lungs
>Multiple times
>"AHHHHHH"
>"AHHHHHH"
>"AHHHHHH DESU"
>Girlfriend looks at me like she is going to murder me
>Tell her what happened
>Go back to sleep
>Apartment floods with septic waste the next day and find out there's a methane gas leak and that 3 flights of stairs are going to collapse
>Found this out because I had to dig up legal dirt on the slumlord running the place when waste got in my apartment and the possibility of my animal getting hurt really concerned me
>Ended up breaking the lease
>Before leaving neighbors told me of similar experiences of night terrors and odd things happening to them while living there
SPOOPY~*`~*`~*`~
>>
>girlfriend possessed by demon
>contorted, writhing on the ground
>go to save her, demon moves into me
>immeasurable pain, seems 100% real
>wake up from dream, into a paralysis state
>laying there in the darkness, looking at my room in the moonlight
>hooded demon manifests in front of me, has the face of a pig
>actually thought I was going to die
>paralysis state dissipates
>>
>>17592816
could be, but i remember everything i saw in great detail. i cant remember kindergarten at all but i do remember that day. idk man
>>
I had a dream i was having gay sex with sideshow bob
>>
>>17589896
where is this image from?
>>
>>17589896
I dreamt that someone checked my browser history.
>>
>sitting on the couch in dream
>kitchen door opens
>totally black figure runs out at me
>I close my eyes
>they open uncontrollably
>get grabbed by the shadow man
>wake up with chills all over my back
>>
>>17589896
I think my worst nightmare was some sort of weird robotic beeing munching on a weird almost human corpse. Then a REALY fucking loud screeching noise and I woke up.
>>
This isn't really a dream but... about two years ago I woke up at night with sleep paralysis, I could hear sounds from outside my room and could hear some male voice screaming a name out as if it was searching for someone.
>>
>Be possessed, but somehow still have control over my body
>Afternoon
>Near house by lake
>Am there to see someone that is supposed to be able to get rid of whatever it is
>They get scared shitless and run off when they see what it is
>Nobody can help me
>Walking near a building at midday now
>Giant door opens up on side of building
>Look inside
>Heaven
>Angels, bright light, beautiful landscape
>Enter
>No longer possessed or afraid
Not that scary, but when I woke up I was crying my fucking eyes out. I rushed to my closet to grab a damn rosary from when I was in Pre-K. Grabbed it and then continued to cry on my bed for few more minutes. I've had much scarier dreams before and after that, but for whatever reason that one had an effect on me.

Interestingly though, there was a period of time of about 3-7 days when I woke up at 3:04am in the house I had that dream. Never a minute or two later or earlier, that exact time. Not sure if that was around the time of the dream, but it was fucking weird.
>>
I've had 3 really bad dreams, and they're the only bad ones I can recall. I think my old house or room used to be haunted. I'm going to greentext them. From least worst to worst.

>lying in bed
>blown up image of a girl with long hair, wave, face is clear
>she's dead
>now an image of a grave with alot of static going on with a purple hue.
>everything feels like fucking chaos

First one isn't that bad but the next two fuck me up

>baby crying, it's a very loud baby crying. I am very annoyed. Why the fuck is there a baby crying at 4am?!?
>its coming from my maid's room (where I'm from maids are cheap and in many cases practically treated as family)
>at the same time all sensory organs are numbed, there is no sense of touch, sight is there but it's not "focused" or even realizes
>sense of hearing is extremely acute, practically the only one present
>I'm getting angrier and angrier
>I suddenly realize my maid doesn't have a baby
>the room starts closing in, a permanent darkness starts to set in whilst the crying becomes sharper and louder
>I cry, it continues to increase and it turns into loud screeched guttural crying
>I wake up sweating and in paralyzed shock
>>
>>17593082

My last dream, one that I've told countless times whenever the topic of scary dreams come up. I hope I'm as detailed as I am in writing than I am when I verbally explain this. Here goes.

>i am in my room, in bed, it is night and it is dark. I feel a sense of overwhelming dread and fear.
>a darkness permeates the room, it feels like a whole entity. It feels "alive"
>the presence of the darkness grows and as it does, the fear dread do too.
>the darkness begins to "choke" the room. There is almost no air to breathe.
>the feeling of dread is on me. I feel a heavy weight and numbness on my body. I can no longer breathe
>I open my mouth to yell, but I find that there is only half a tongue. A garbled muted yell comes about instead, I am in complete fear by now. I tell myself I need to get the fuck out of this room and to go to my mom across the living room into my mom's room
>I get out of bed and I fall down because my legs knees down have turned into stumps. I have no tongue and no legs.
>I fall to the ground face first and I panic and I force myself to crawl across my room to the door.
>All the while, the darkness permeates, grows, chokes, and envelops. It feels "evil"
>With nothing but fear, I crawl to my door and manage to lift high enough to open the door
>the living room is now completely dark, there is no visible sight of it, the staircase and downstairs are completely absorbed by the dark. The living room also feels much bigger, though retaining it's shape, structure and layout.
>a sense of the opposite of claustrophobia is created. The room is too big now, all whilst the darkness continues at a rapid pace in "consuming"
>by now I am in tears, I do not know what's happening
>>
>>17593084

>I need to be with someone anyone and the first person I go to is my mom in her room
>I crawl some more across the living room and finally reach my mother's room
>after what feels like too long, I finally open my mother's room
>there is nothing but darkness now. It has enveloped everything
>my mother isn't in bed anymore
>instead there is woman with long hair flowing down, sitting upright in bed, she has no face, only a vertically wide completely black gaping yelling hole for a mouth
>I wake up in bed
>everything happens again.

Needless to say, I woke up crying from that.

So, what do you guys think? Is there anything funky going on there or just the brain up to hijinks and spooky bullshit.
If it counts for anything, retelling the last dream has never not made me feel fear. Still scares the living shit out of me.
>>
>>17591044
Scary as fuck
>>
>>17592980
Just something I downloaded on my phone ages ago. Don't have the sauce
>>
>>17592996
You sir, take the cake
>>
File: 1459988559156.jpg (36KB, 400x460px) Image search: [Google]
1459988559156.jpg
36KB, 400x460px
>>17592691
>>
>dream takes place in my room
>it's pitch dark
>completely silent
>everything is perfectly still
>door slightly on
>feel huge sense of fear though
>there's nothing there, but I somehow know something is coming
>like a blanket of dread
>wake up screaming

Wasn't on drugs or anything. I noticed I always get nightmares if I leave my door open. Don't know why.
>>
had this weird dream a few years ago

>walking home after meeting up with friends
>used to do that a lot before because poorfag
>roads are usually empty af at this time
>around 3 in the middle of the night
>uneasy feeling
>suddenly looking around all these corpse/zombie things
>like dried old corpses, no clothes
>almost skeletons with skin on them
>every single one is black and looks like the others
>eyes are hollow
>everything is quiet
>they don't seem to notice me
>walk in the exact same direction like me
>probably around thousands
>I stop and stare at them
>they still don't notice me and keep walking forward
>worst part is that even though they don't have faces or clothes, I still recognize some of my friends
>they literally look the same, black dried up mummy things
>yet I recognize one as a grill friend, and the other a few more metres away as another bud
>hollow eyes, hollow chests

I woke up and even though I wasn't scared in my dream, I felt really uneasy when I woke up
>>
>be wandering around outside in the cold
>stumble upon a butcher shop in the middle of nowhere
>get in and the guy is nice, gives me a plate of food and a warm place to sleep
>wake up in dream really hungry for some reason
>go downstairs to his cellar where he keeps his food to make a sandwich because the butchers body language earlier made it seem like that was alright for me to do.
>I get down there and am eating and he comes downstairs
>I greet him but then see a gun in his hand
>dream takes way darker tone and I start freaking out I guess subconsiously
>dream becomes completely lucid as I beg this dude to not shoot me.
>Shoots me right in the fucking head and I feel the bullet go through me in a numb way, not a painful way
>Most of my thinking slows way down and I can no longer control my body in the dream.
>I see him through one eye and literally think that I'm going to die as I struggle to breathe
>I ask myself seriously "am I dying?" a shit ton of times in panic.

woke up sweating and filled with adrenaline.
>>
>be me, dreaming at some age between 9-12
>takes place in my own home at night in kitchen
>from one of our kitchen windows, you can see into an adjacent room
>I can see a figure sitting in an armchair through the kitchen window
>well, can't really see it, but I know it's there
>motionless
>filled with dread, don't know why
>I don't want to see it's face
>remember being afraid it would stand up and walk towards me
>I don't fully remember how the dream ended
>i think I looked through the door frame into the room with the armchair
>I remember being horrified
>woke up

Probably ran to parents and woke them up. I never really told them any specifics about my dreams, just that I was scared.
>>
I have a lot of dreams about really horrible car accidents that I'm involved in, they usually end with me looking at all of the casualties while slipping into death myself. It's usually driving my car into a swimming pool or huge freeway pile ups.
>>
>>17591287
whoa
>>
I'm not sure if this one is particularly scary, more just surreal.

Basically, the room is completely dark, barring a lightbulb hanging from the ceiling. I get a feeling of vastness, I think of a massive warehouse, although I can't see whether the room is large, I just know. Dream logic, and all that.

The one lightbulb is a distance away from my point of view, and in the circle it provides, there is a girl on a tricycle. One of those shitty plastic tricycle that make an annoying scratching sound on pavement. I can't remember what the girl looked like pretty well, just the long blonde hair. Don't know who she is or where I've seen her in waking life. She is riding the tricycle in a circle around a campfire that appears to have burned out, just a pile of ash.

After a few rotations around it, she turns into the ash and rides through it, as my point of view changes to be a foot away from the firepit as I see the wheel drive through it.

End of all I can clearly remember of the dream. Considering I had this when I was in preschool, it is impressive I can remember this much.

For some reason, I always associate this dream with my irrational, obscure fear of shapes growing as I'm looking at them until they eventually obscure my whole vision. This dream, to my knowledge, didn't even have anything like that.
>>
>>17591504
>And then another one where the sun set early in the day and never came back up. Everyone on Earth knew they would die soon but we all just went along with our lives, going to work but feeling a little bit more free knowing that none of it really mattered.

Reminds me of the short story "Last night of the world" by Ray Bradbury.
http://www.esquire.com/entertainment/books/a14340/ray-bradbury-last-night-of-the-world-0251/
>>
>>17592617
>'boo' is a microaggression to skeletons
fucking top kek desu
>>
File: 1459503843953.gif (904KB, 500x532px) Image search: [Google]
1459503843953.gif
904KB, 500x532px
>be doctor trainee in a mental asylum
>follow her into a solitary cell
>It's a cube from the cube movies
>there is a single unrestrained girl that's totally chill and is like "yo what's up guys?"
>doctor says "I'm more worried about the other patient
>bloodstained handprints appear everywere on the floor, celling and walls
>earcutting scream
>girl with a huge smile appears on the wall in front of the doctor like the wall was a mirror
>the doctor gets somewhat scared and is like "oh my god....(not even impressed.gif)
>1 second later me and other girl gets scared
>nothing happens
>silence
>I feel uncomfortable and wake up
>>
>>17592713
I think that's fairly common. I've heard a lot of people relate dreams where they try to run away from something but they can only move really slowly, as if they were running through water, etc. Happened to me as well
>>
>>17592806
>>It crawls over towards my girlfriend and it's fucking cock hits me in the face
>She laughs and talks to me about how she had one the other day and how they'r normal

cucked by a beast
>>
>>17593548
Had that fucking smiling face in my head for days after the dream, top 5 terrifing dreams I ever had
>>
File: thumbs_jim-carrey-films.jpg (137KB, 392x600px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs_jim-carrey-films.jpg
137KB, 392x600px
no matter how retarded this sounds, it is the scariest dream ive had

circa 2012

>in my room
>go to mom
>talk to her about stuff thats on tv
>feels very real
>hear screaming from my backyard, the window in my room looks into it
>mom goes into room to see through window
>i come and ask her what does she see
>she is paralyzed and crying
>i look through the window and see jim carrey staring at me
>my body froze, cant move
>the sobbing stops
>look to my side
>mom has jim carreys face
>wake up in cold sweat at 3am and stay up all night

fuck you jim carrey
>>
Being chased by a T800 Terminator with no flesh on. Pure fear.
>>
>>17589986
Damn son, sounds creepy af
>>
>no light
>no sound
>just the sensation of falling in every direction at the same time

Fever dreams are fucked
>>
This dream isn't scary per se, just really unsettling. Especially because of how crisp and clear it was.

>be like 5 or 6, living on 7th floor in communist style apartment building in old country
>watch myself in third person as I walk out onto the balcony
>watch myself climb over the railing, jump off to my death
>vision blurs and I see myself back in the apartment
>watch myself use the armchair in the living room to climb up on the windowsill
>watch myself jump out of the open window

The spooky thing about the dream is that it felt like a suggestion
>>
>>17594969
Ugh.
>>
It's not so much scary as it was thoroughly unpleasant, but this happened this morning.

>wake up around 2:00 AM
>I'm cold as shit and shivering violently
>I don't feel like myself, but multiple people, and my bed is ten seperate islands
>my neck is also in a horrible position, so that hurts
>for a second I was the singer from Harvey Milk, talking about how painful manual labour was
>after that I switched between Japanese soldiers and businessmen and American soldiers before and after World War II
>I was a Japanese businessman, smuggling milk in a large, fish-shaped bag
>I see my other Japanese businessman-smuggler comrades on the other island with their own fish-shaped milk bags
>excited for getting to smuggle with them, but then slowly growing angry when I realise that they're going to go smuggle without me
>at that point I had to piss really bad, and after heavy prayer and constant reminding I finally became myself again
>it felt like a pool flowing back into itself
>I felt relieved knowing who I was, pissed, showered
>when I went back to bed, I recognised it as one single bed and was happy

My neck still hurts and I'm very groggy.
>>
>>17589896
I don't remember much from it except a few slight and vague details

>live near the woods my whole life
>in the dream I'm walking through it during what appears to be a snowstorm
>all of a sudden I see this figure out in the distance
>dressed in a black robe, almost like if he's part of some cult
>he just keeps walking in his direction, barely noticing me, as do I
>flash forward late at night and I'm walking my dog around my neigborhood
>it looked like it was later into the year because there wasn't any snow left
>all of a sudden I see this parrot on my neighbor's fence
>he starts to say things to me, though I don't really remember what he said
>walk back to my house and just feel this overwhelming amount of anxiety and fear, like I thought the cult was out to get me or my family
>wake up soon after

Sorry It's kinda shit, but yeah
>>
>>17593089
I used to get stuck in looping sets of false awakening
Mom and step dad were out of town
Uncle is over to make sure we don't burn the place down(I'm 16 at the time so I don't know why he's there)
I go to sleep early that night
Wake up and go down stairs to eat pizza
No pizza
Wake up again
Go down stairs again
Wake up again
Can't move
Feel my soul being pulled out of my body as I try to get up
Can hardly walk, like I was drunk
Stumble down stairs
See uncle standing by living room entrance
Darkness starts to creep up behind him
Run for the bathroom
Uncle is enveloped in darkness
Jolts at me
See his face
Pure darkness
Wake up for real
Go down stairs
Feeling or dread sets in as I begin to think I'm still dreaming
Uncle walks in to the entrance of the living room
Mini heart attack
Asks if I'm ok
Realize I'm awake

Shit fucked me up senpai
>>
>Bad dream where I lived in a generation that attempts to fuse Country and Rap together.
>Donald Trump ran against hilary clinton for presidency.
>Radical Feminism trending all over America.

Still have yet to wake up from nightmare.
>>
>>17589896
Undoubtedly bullshit, but I occasionally think about it.

>16 or 17 years old, asleep on a school morning
>Dad wakes me up every morning before he goes to work
>Wake up to a reptilian-sounding rough voice in my head, like how snakes talk when they are personified in cartoons
>"Some-one, approaches."
>Dad opens door and tells me its time to get up

Probably nothing. I had been having vivid dreams around then too. I had a dream where I was at the bottom of a swimming pool and the girl I liked jumped in, swam up to me, and clearly said "I would date you if you I wasn't dating Brandon" (her bf at the time).

Thank God I didn't pursue that. Cassy turned out to be a big time bitch and general waste.
>>
Not really a dream, but here's something. I had sleep paralysis once and I was stuck staring at a wall for a good 30 minutes and I was so sure that something big was in the bed right behind me. I was terrified because I was so convinced that if I moved it would rape/kill me but if I didn't move it would do the same thing. I swear to god that as those 30 minutes went on I could feel it breathing harder and harder on the back of my neck.

When I could move again I turned around and I was totally alone.
>>
>>17592861
Underrated spoup
>>
not scary one of the worst ones waking up from though.

i wake up in my old house i grew up in ( we lost it in 08') everyone is there laughing and having fun. my dad walks up to me and says." im sorry i haven't visited you in a while i'd visit you more often if your stupid momma wasn't so needy" we all laughed and he walked outside. it was really foggy and i remember it was about the same time he got up for work every morning. he hopped in his old 05' f150 and said," i love you bud" and drove off.

my dad died on my birthday april 18th 2014. I cried for the rest of the day.
>>
So this is what I immediately recall, may not be the worst but here it is. At the time I was suffering as I had no electricity and was losing my mind cause I was antisocial and lonely so this clearly contributed.

>Night time, living room has one candle lit, barely illuminating the space
>Sister, father, mother and grandmother are present, grandmother has a big belly and is speaking
>general bad vibe immediately
>she talks about her pregnancy and the child
>I black out, and when I wake up it's near pitch black
>her belly is torn open, everyone is dead, looks as though they were burrowed through
>my back is to my kitchen doorframe, inside kitchen is as dark as possible it seems
>in my back I get the most dreadful sensation I'm about to get hit or something, or being stared at very hard
>I wake up to no electricity and it doesn't help
>>
>>17589896
>be around 7-8 years old
>wake up face down with my feet facing the pillows
>my door is open and I can see the stairs
>try to get up
>can't move
>suddenly see a bulky figure
>it's going up the stairs and walking towards my room
>desperately try to move as the figure enters my room
>grabs me by the neck
>can't breathe and feel as if someone was pressing his elbow against my back
>try to scream and wake up feeling the same
>still can't scream or move
When the feeling was gone I just went back to sleep relieved
>>
The scariest dream I remember having was abstract. I was a little kid and I remember dreaming of a kind of hallway that I was in and a white owl looking down at me and it was unsettling. I woke up terrified with little understanding of what made the dream so scary. I'm not afraid of owls. This didn't freak me out much until I saw some film called in Close Encounters of the Third Kind something like that. In the film they start to imply that a lot of people have had similar dreams about owls, and that these dreams relates to alien abductions
>>
>>17595599
Reminded me of The Fourth Kind, too. Same thing: people dream about owls, and later realize that it meant they had been abducted.

After your dream, did your butthole hurt?
>>
I've had innumerable unpleasantly frightening nightmares. I usually suffer with them regularly, but for about two weeks I'd been free of them, until yesterday night.

It wasn't really a terrible dream I had, and I felt like I was semi conscious/ stirring during it, after I woke up. Basically from what I remember, someone told me that it was dangerous to go into town, but I went regardless. It wasn't a town I recognised really, and it didn't stand out in any other aspect either. It was night-time when I left my house.

when I got to town I entered a shop that seemed from its contents to be a charity shop (like goodwill I think, Idk I live in the UK). There was a middle aged woman at the counter and she didn't really pay me and mind, I, likewise. I suddenly noticed that my mother was with me. I've never been able to lucid dream (not that I've tried), but in the waking world I'd immediately see this as a bad thing. I'm not on good terms with her, especially as of late; and every single dream I've had that involved her, I got seriously injured or killed in.

So she's minding her own business thankfully, thus I ignore her. I see a silver necklace with charms on it and pick it up, curious. I don't wear jewellery, so I guess I was just interested to see what it was.

The lady at the counter offered it to me for free, I said I'd pay for it; a little weirder out. I didn't really even want it. She insisted I take it, that it would suit me. I look down at it, and as I glance down, large teeth (like, horse sized molars) scatter down past my hands all across the floor. From where? Idk, but they didn't come from the lady, from me, or from my mother.

The lady smiles and tells me that I can also take those if I'd like. Now I'm actually enthusiastic to pick up the teeth, because they're bigger than any I've seen- and look very clean. I wonder where they came from, and put them in my pockets, enjoying the sounds of them clicking together.
>>
I had a dream once that I was riding down a trail on horseback with a man is robes with dark brown skin. It was pouring rain and in the middle of the night, we came out of the woods and entered a huge cemetery, basically infinite all directions and there was a huge statute of a man in the center. The man I was riding with turned to me and asked me who I thought it was, but in a voice super deep, kind of like xerxes from 300, I said I didn't know a super loud booming voice said "Satan" it was so loud that I shot up awake. despite being quite short feeling it lasted basically all night, as when I woke up I had planned to be awake in an hour anyway.
>>
>>17595665
My mother follows me and says that she's going home. I go with her. We meet my father on the way, and he tells us to hurry. I follow behind them at a distance.

I look behind me, and I hear my father call to me to hurry again, and not to look back; but I looked long enough to see figures in my wake.

It was a woman and an animal. Unremarkable; though the animal didn't register in my mind at this point.

She started throwing things at me, and I tried to dodge or catch them. I saw however that the animal advanced toward me when I looked away.

I was still walking all this time, trying to catch up to my parents. I looked away from the animal to try to catch a large object being thrown my way. It knocked me down. The animal was out of sight, but the woman stood infront of me, about 2m away. She smiled and shrugged, and I turned my head to see the animal right beside me, jaws hanging open. It looked like a deer with the warped face of a dog. It went straight in for my neck to tear it out.

I woke up.
>>
Scariest dream I ever had

>sitting in classroom
>classmate goes ballistic and starts tearing his classmates to shreds with bare hands
>I escaped
>wake up

>month later, have part 2 of the dream
>murderer kid is facing me and screaming
>dialogue (don't remember what was said)
>I uncontrollably beat him to death
>wake up

I've seen images of the murderer kid in recent dreams, always gives me chills. Can anyone explain why I still see this kid in my dreams?
>>
>>17591323
nigga...
>>
>>17591532
fucking awesome
>>
after a 16 hour work day i went to bed,
that night i dreamt i was a work.
when i woke up i had to go to work.
it happened for a week.
>>
>>17592701
holy nigger tits i would have cried
>>
>>17589896
i have 2

>15
>staying over at cousins house
>sleeping on the couch it was really hot
>wake up to go to bathroom
>get to bathroom realize its the bathroom of my house so i must be dreaming
>hear a rustle in the bathtub
>lights turn off
>open curtain
>Bloody baby head backwards red eyes
>jumps on me!
>wake up screaming and sweating

>29 about 3 months ago
>doing a sleep restart so i didn't sleep for 24 hours or more
>finally pass out
>wake up cold sweat
>open eyes shadow snakes all over the ceiling
>something on my chest
>know its sleep paralysis press thumb nail into index finger
>wake up for real
>shadow snakes still on the ceiling
>quickly jump up and turn on the light
>no more snake don't sleep that night
>>
>>17589896
>wake up to get a drink
>go to the kitchen get some orange juice
and walk back
>all the sudden I slow down, everything slows down
>Lights strobe out behind me, I can feel the flashes hitting my skin.
>fall down almost weightless
>get a strange feeling in my spine
>get back up, woozy but still alert
>too scared to look behind myself
>go to my room, look out the window.
>bright lights land down the street behind houses
>look back to see if anything is standing behind me
>wake up at my computer desk with a twitch from my leg.
>>
I had a dream but I was viewing it in third person.
The only thing I remember is watching over a guy in prison for killing a cop's/warden's/authority figure's daughter. The guy sits down and looks out the window. He sees both the girl he killed hanging and his daughter decapitated and hanging.
Woke up at 4 AM
>>
I had a dream of losing all of my teeth
Another dream is just fucking weird it was two koalas fighting and one of them put wires into the other one making it have a fucked up smile
it freaked out and I woke up
>>
I had this one a year ago so it's a bit blurry, but when I first dreamt of it, I could remember every detail for like a week.

>in swimming class. 12pm
>everything's looks the same but it feels somewhat off.
>look back at the swimming pool and it was suddenly Olympic sized, but the water was dried up.
>There was bare soil near the pool and I started digging with my bare hands for some reason
>my two friends pull me off, and kept saying there's someone down there.
>The sky was red now, and in place of our school building, there was this huge, abandoned parking complex.
>I decide to go inside.
>I was inside a classroom suddenly
>Deep guttural moans can be heard outside
>I look outside the window and no one was there
>suddenly birds
>they materialize into humanoids with grotesque faces. Kinda like those in Last of Us.
>I found myself outside again, surrounded by my classmates.
>The teacher angrily lunges at me for some reason
>His face suddenly bursts into the grotesque birds earlier.
>Wake up

The overall weirdness and loneliness I felt was terrifying. It felt like I was the only one left in the world, even though I was surrounded by my "friends"
>>
I frequently have nightmares in which I can't speak, and when I do I don't realize the voice is mine. Also, I was 15 when I had this dream.
>I'm standing outside of my house at night (I live in a swampy area on the outskirts of my town) when my neighborhood was still developing.
>For some reason, I'm suddenly in front of anew unfinished house (For some reason, the setting of my dreams change at random, but I never question that in my dreams)
>I walk into the unfinished house.
>There's no floor now, so I fall into the basement of the house. I feel uneasy.
>Everything is black
>I feel compelled to run from something I can't see in the corner of the room.
>I just stare at the corner of the room, paranoia building. I can't move.
>I stand up and run up the nearby stairs (In my dream, the basement in a replica of mine at the time)
Continued
>>
>>17596386
Continued
>I run up the stairs and I'm now in my house at the time.
>My dad is sitting on the sofa reading, and my mom is watching TV beside him.
>I run in front of them, crying. I try to shout, but I can't (Also, probably due to deep-seeded emotional issues, I tried to call my mom a whore and a bitch)
>The nebulous terror that I'm running from is now at the top of the stairs. I can't look at it, but I feel it there.
>My parents don't notice me, no matter how much I cry.
>I look around. The thing I'm running from isn't there, so I look back at my parents
>They're staring at me, or rather, through me.
>I'm petrified.
>I feel it again. Behind me.
>I hear my voice, but in the dream I don't recognize it.
>It says "I'm real"
>I wake up
What does this mean? I heard dreams are supposed to represent your subconsious, so that doesn't bode well.
>>
Had a dream went I was like 6 or 7 that was prob brought on by obsessing over those doom shows about Nostradamus shit.

From what I remember I was in this office building and ended up somehow scaling the edge outside while it was totally falling apart, things tumbling by me and seeing them fall to the ground, was real vivid. Then I woke up inside dream back in the office bldg and this real pretty girl I went to school with at the time that I had a crush on was there in office attire and asked 'what's a matter Anon?'. Then some up for real with that kind of sick and worry feel you get with certain dreams.

FFWD some time later. This girl would sometes ride my bus to get to her aunts and would sit with me. At one point while we were talking about random crap she uttered that statement but prior to something something along the lines of 'you chicken?' or something. Was super weird but just coincidence. Always thought about her ever since.
>>
>>17596435
O ya. Inb4 911 trauma This was in like '92. So this was way before. And also; I do not think anything prophetic about it like some dousche, but it is strange.
>>
I was maybe 8 or nine years old.
My family and I were walking around this big old house looking at pictures and stuff, like we were visiting relatives or maybe it was a single house museum.
In a big room with a stairwell leading to a balcony, there was a man on the balcony leaning on the railing watching us.
I felt an intense surge of joy and anticipation when I saw him, and ran up the stairs.
About halfway up I stopped when I realized my parents and sisters weren't following, and I turned to look at them.
I could tell they were terrified, and it confused me.
My mom called my name, asked me to come back in a weird, scared voice.
I looked back at the man. He was a stranger but I knew him. He didn't move or speak, only watched.
The feeling of joy, exhilaration, got stronger. I knew I was free.
I didn't have to follow any rules any more.
There were no consequences.
I could do whatever I wanted. No more restrictions. No more consequences .
I went back diwn the stairs.
I cheerfully murdered my family with my bare hands. They couldn't run. They couldn't move.
They could beg me stop, ask why I was doing it.
Because I wanted to. Because it felt good.
Didn't I love them?
There's no such thing as love.
I killed my sisters first, so my parents could watch. I reveled in their grief, and their futile anger. I killed them slowly, reaching into their bellies and pulling out their guts.
I listened to them cry, and pray, and threaten. Sometimes I laughed, but it wasn't exactly funny. It just felt so incredibly GOOD.
The more pain I could cause, the better. Emotional pain was the best. Despair was the best of the best.
When my dad finished choking on his own blood, I looked up to the balcony.
The stranger was smiling at me.
I wanted to kill him too, but he vanished.
I left the house.
I started killing other strangers.
At one point I was shot by a cop.
I bled out. It hurt a lot. I grew lightheaded, my vision dulled, then sharpened.
I didn't need to breath any more.
>>
>>17589896
>Wake up and sit up in bed
>See dark figure standing in room
>Its maybe about 6'0 complete shadow figure
>Stare at it...
>freeze in fear for the first time in my life
>...I speak to it......"hello?"
>start to get up...
>walk towards it...
>it stays still
>I reach out to it
>the very exact second just a very moment before I actually touch it
>wake up for real
>I am standing the middle of my room with my arm out stretched in pitch black darkness
>scream like a child
>Refuse to sleep
>sleep with mother at the age of 16 for a few nights.
>>
I get sleep paralysis pretty bad. Runs in my family. Dad had it, brother has it and obviously myself. Scariest dream started with sleep paralysis about six months back. Started off with the usual can't breathe with heart racing bullshit but then suddenly i was going through my hallway into my kids room except in the middle of the room was an old hag in white hunched over with her back towards me just laughing pointing to my kids bed saying something in tongues I couldn't understand. Finally snapped myself out of it and woke up. Obviously had to be a dream but what fucked with me after and to this day is my kid won't sleep in his room anymore and it started that same exact night. Hag looked almost like that aunt in the pet cemetary scene. Shit was fucked.
>>
File: rip and tear.jpg (11KB, 112x195px) Image search: [Google]
rip and tear.jpg
11KB, 112x195px
This is a real dream I had back in like... I wanna say 2007?

It was one of the few times I've ever bothered to write down a dream. It's kind of cringey for me to read as an adult, but I'm posting it anyway, unedited:

Hey /a/, last night I had the most kickass dream. I was Guts, but for some reason I was in the modern world. And I was standing at the base of a building, and a girl fell from the top of it, and I caught her in my arms, dropping to one knee to absorb the shock. She looked up at me with her beautiful blue eyes, and I saw that she was delightfully loli. Probably about 12 years old, with succulent budding breasts. So anyway, she showed me her gratitude by inviting me to her house. I went there, and we started playing a game with some of her friends. Basically, play-fighting with airsoft guns. I saw a dry erase board and drew a big inverted pentacle on it, thus marking my territory or something. Then I ran down the stairs into the basement and hid beneath the stairs, and loaded my gun with a tranq dart. I knocked on the wall to lure her down and when I saw her, I shot her. Then I laid down, spooning her gently, and started kissing and groping her while she was knocked out. Just then, I heard a noise, and I jumped up onto a shelf near the wall. Suddenly, a God Hand apostle crashed in through the door, and it ate her! It had a big, long tongue, like a frog's tongue kinda. And then it looked at me and said something threatening, and I knew I was gonna have to fight it. But then I woke up.
>>
>>17596481
I got stronger and faster with practice, even though my body collected wounds that never healed. They didn't bleed either.
I think several years passed. I never slept. Sometimes I would sit in quiet places, maybe listen to music or watch some tv. I didn't need to eat, and I always felt comfortable.
I had no particular drive to murder people. It just felt so damn good to watch them suffer.
I had climbed up the outside of some kind of industrial building. At the top the wall extended a good 8 feet taller than the roof. There was a door with an armed security guard. I think there might have been a helipad.
The guard didn't notice me. I moved closer along the top of the wall, then jumped down to land next to him.
I could have landed on him, but I liked that first shock of startlement and fear.
I landed in a deep crouch. I was naked.
As I stood, the skin around my knees cracked and split from the abrupt flexing.
I watched him stare at me. I could see the disbelief, the incredulity, the denial.
I'm fairly certain I smelled horrible. I'd collected a lot of wounds. One of my hands was missing a lot of skin.
I watched him, I grinned. He snatched for his gun.
I landed on top of him, heard his head make a solid thunk on the pavement.
He grunted, he groaned. Not knocked out, good. Still fighting even.
I had both his wrists. His kicking was useless.
I laughed. It wasn't funny. It just scared the shit out of people. I breathed heavily in his face. He tried to turn away, yelling and retching.
I put one of his wrists in my teeth. He screamed.
I didn't really have the strength to bite his hand off. But I did have a six inch piece of steel, carefully sharpened by long hours of scraping on concrete. It was only just sharp enough, jagged and rusty.
I sawed through his elbow in a stab and two wrenching jerks.
He pissed and shit himself. His screaming alternated with crying, and crying for help. I showed him his arm, I asked him if I should do the other arm or a leg next.
>>
File: WakeMeUp.jpg (57KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
WakeMeUp.jpg
57KB, 722x349px
>>17589896
I once drempt I'd be alone, friendless, mostly jobless, and living out a daily routine of shitposting on 4chan while constantly stressing about what to do with myself in the future so I could begin to live something resembling a life.

The scariest part was when I realized I wasn't dreaming.
>>
>>17596553
He was barely coherent. I wanted his attention.
I shoved the piece of steel in his guts and stirred it around.
He tried to throw up, but you can't do that with your diaphragm wrapped around a crude chunk of metal.
I bit a piece out of his cheek, and told him he was a good boy. He wasn't quite dead when I woke up.

I woke up with a sense of peace and contentment like I have never felt in my life.
Never in my life, before that dream or since, have I felt anything approaching the kind of ecstatic joy I felt as a being that was completely, utterly evil.
It wasn't a nightmare in the normal sense of the word, but it was a dream that still fucking terrifies me.
Every time I think about it, and what it felt like, my heart rate picks up a little. I can't help but feel excited. Every last fiver of my beings wants to know that feeling again.
I know if I was offered the chance, I would take it.
I'm afraid of the day I might meet that stranger.
>>
>>17589896
Really fucking scared me. I was in a hospital or the nurses office or something medical related. I'm sitting next to some of my friends and this old woman comes up. She places one of those pulse things on my friends fingers, all beating normally. Then she places it on mine but hands me a piece of paper with writing on it. There is no pulse and as I focused on the paper it said something about death.
>>
>>17589896
Sleep Paralysis here.
I had this dream several years ago when I was 13. It was the first time I ever had a Sleep Paralysis "episode". I was in bed and the way my room was set up there from my bed I couldn't see my door. Anyways it started with me hearing a mans laughter and feeling this insane weight on my chest like pushing me into my bed. I wasn't able to move but I could open my eyes. I saw a mans head, upside down on my ceiling laughing at me. He had dark hair and dark facial hair and dark eyes. The laughing and pressure on my chest continued. I also remember looking to my left ( where my door was) and seeing a dark figure, very tall and almost like they were wearing a long dark robe. I couldn't see their face.I remember I started crying and I was trying to scream but it came out this weird noise. Eventually I snapped out of it and was up the rest of the night. The next day I moved my bedroom around.
>>
>>17596593
Typos and all, that's not copy pasta. I've told a few people about this dream. Some people wanna analyze it, some want to say I was possessed.
I don't know. I know I haven't had a single nightmare since. I used to have nightmares about dinosaurs or rats or being chased and shot at by people.
No more nightmares. Not one in over 20 years.
>>
>Went lucid
>dream was a high school volleyball game
>decide it's boring and wander out
>hallways empty, no activity
>game is still going but I'm leaving
>walk down the hall, hear two people talking inside an empty gym
>sneak up to the door
>oh shit they are talking about me
>"he's dreaming but he's not in place
>"If he went lucid then it should have been handled and his awareness shunted"
>"Well it didn't so Where did he go"
>"tracker says he's...outside the door"
>"he's been listening to us"
>"SHH!"
>lights cut out, voices go silent
>world in darkness
>trying to look around
>realize I'm awake in my dark room, not dreaming
>no feeling of waking up or transition
>don't have dreams for three days, just instant blink and its morning
>next dream went lucid but couldn't control the dream very well, content was basic and boring for a while after.
>>
One in particular always stands out to me.

I was in some sort of club, standing in front of a mirror and dancing.
After watching myself for a bit, I started to realize that my reflection was slowing down for some reason. Eventually, my reflection just stopped moving altogether and just stared at me with its arms at its sides. I began moving jy hands to see if I could get a reaction but it stayed still... until it smiled at me.

I woke up screaming. That smile still haunts me to this day.
>>
>>17596307
Tooth dreams are the fucking worst. They're the one body part that's so crucial to your appearance yet you have zero control over it and no tactile sensations in them.

I hear they're a sign that you're dealing with some sort of stress that you have no control over.
>>
>>17596667
No /x/, you are the doppelganger.
>>
>>17589896
luckily I've been blessed enough not to remember, but I remember waking up so frightened that I could barely breathe.
>>
File: 1460723406409.jpg (128KB, 884x666px) Image search: [Google]
1460723406409.jpg
128KB, 884x666px
FINDING OUT I WAS IN A FEMA CAMP. PANIC ATTACK TO THE SPOOKING MAX MAN
>>
>>17596700
ahh damn it I just remembered it!

>I was in a post apocalyptic world
>was in some sort of farm overlooking a snowy hill
>suddenly a siren comes on and everyone starts running down the hill, most tripping and I was so stressed I didn't bother to look behind and see what they were running from or to hear whether or not they screamed
>I end up in the woods running and I eventually find shelter
>find another group of survivors to get to explain to me what happened (I was literally thrust into the middle of the scenario and had no idea what was happening)
>they essentially describe to me that the whole world got wiped out by a single creature shaped like a man but had these weird crab like legs growing out of his back
>I heard a noise and realized that I misheard the "siren" from before, the loud "weeeee" was the creature
>I realized that the creature was playing with us and we all just ran out of the house to escape it
>I out ran the group and looked behind and saw nothing, then I looked up and it was floating in the air and it was jet black
>I didn't run, I just sat there looking at it
I then woke up
>>
I had a fever dream once that I was holding up the entire world on my back Atlas style. It felt incredibly painful and I felt like I was going to die under the weight. I've never felt so much pain during a dream.
>>
>Wake up to this weird buzzing noise
>Sounds feint but intense
>walk into hallway
>hallway starts to skew and stretch
>Buzzing gets louder the closer i get to the stairs
>make it to stairs
>look down into dark staircase
>want to know what is making loud noise
>walk down stairs
>noise is coming from front door
>room is pitch black, but door is visible
>get to door
>buzzing is considerably louder now
>open front door
>large shadowy figure is staring at me
>cantmove.jpg
>wake up again and still cant move
>sleepparalysis.gif
>feels like an eternity yelling into my pillow
> wakes up for real and cry
I still get chills thinking about the thing at my front door.
>>
>>17589972
Niceeeee.
>>
About 3 days ago i fall half sleep, or maybe was a nightmare, i saw like a big figure of a sir on a side of my bed, i couldnt move my body meanwhile, felt like my feets where on air and later i felt like a i was spinning on my bed, was really weird, also one moment i felt like i was falling my bed with the figure of the sir watching me, was really really weird, then i woke up and sleep again kek
>>
This one had me disturbed for the whole fucking day, gave me a ticket to anxiety city...

So I lived in some community in a castlelike environment with my girlfriend, it was quite liberal and nice and the members were all nice, dream was quite fun actually, only thing is there was this really religious part of the community, some sort of elders.
Basically something like a junkie commune but it didnt have anything to do with that, just that sort of community i guess, anyhow, I'm with my gf and this girl walks up to me I was friends with in the dream and starts teasing my girlfriend that I've cheated on her with her and I play along for the lulz, girlfriend loses her shit, starts crying and runs off, I go after her and want to explain but she's nowhere in sight, run outside to the courtyard and suddenly there's a huge medieval like masked festival starting, people marching up the hill in all sorts of costumes, magnificent sight, I lose myself a bit in all that but still keep looking for her with a really bad feeling inside. At one point I see a nun and ask her if she's seen her, she starts acting all nice and tells me she knows and she can help me find her, takes me to some secret passage of the castle that leads to a huge church like hall, three priests are standing there looking at me with malevolent smiles and the nun drops the act and turns all evil aswell and says "She became a midwife because you left her", I look to the left and see 3 faces engraved in the huge wall, not engraved but kinda like as if behind a glass, 2 older women and her, dead empty look in her eyes as if all hope and life was sucked out of her, I can still remember the sight clearly, probably always will. I lose my shit and start yelling at them what the fuck have they done, they start laughing at me in an incredibly evil tone, I charge the priest in the middle who looked like fucking nosferatu at this point, dressed in yellow cardinal robes...
cont. char limit
>>
>>17596807
Start hitting him and the old fucker doesn't move an inch, they all keep laughing, he looks me in the eyes face to face, shit my pants and wake up.

Her face, her fucking face man, the dead look completely devoid of emotions and a dead blank stare kinda like pic related but with pupils etc...
Got me so fucking hard, and then that Benedikt XVI vampire looking motherfucker and how powerless I was....

Also, you should know I left home (Croatia) to Germany 7 months ago to give the 2 of us a head start financialy and missed her real fucking bad at that point (4 months in then), man shit got me good, whole fucking day couldn't stop thinking about it....
>>
Dreamt I was lost in a shopping mall calling out for mum. She appeared, then, a 2nd mum appeared.

They were both calling for me to come to them, but I didn't know which was the real one, so I hesitated. One of them got very angry, "I'm your real mum, come on now we've got to get home!!", while the other was kind and patient. So, I went with the kind one, leaving the other mum in tears.

We get home, and as soon as the door closes the whole house turns into a dungeon. The nice smile on mums face suddenly drops to a grimmace and she starts shouting at me. I realise then that I'd been tricked, and had picked the wrong mum. This was some kind of witch.

It fades to black with a view of my real mom at home crying. Then I woke up (and probably gave mum the biggest hug ever). It's one of 3 dreams i can remember from childhood. I must've been 5 or so at the time. Shit scared me.
>>
>>17596812
Since I rarely post cause too lazy, gonna share a sleep paralisysis story since im at it already, also would really like opinions on that...
>Sleeping in double bed with gf
>wake up and some mad doctor with a metal squarelike mask, bloody apron and tools in his hands is standing at foot of bed
>ohshitnigger.jpg
>can't move, struggle
>fuckers getting closer and closer but at a really slow pace
>try to scream, hardly make a sound
>fucker is really close now
>terrified start thinking go away, go the fuck away
>start telling myself he'll go away if I keep it up
>gets 5 inches close to my face
>"wake up" screaming, he's gone
>girlfriend wakes up, explain
>both spooped the fuck out

Get up, start thinking about it, the schizo kicks in and contemplate if it was some sort of visitor and the fuck did he do to me...
Opinions guys, what the fuck was that?
>>
>>17595296
Kek
>>
>>17595517
H-happy birthday anon
>>
>>17589896
Okay so scariest dream I ever had...

>I'm on a boat.
>Bustin' five knots, wind whippin' out my coat.
>Then the boat sinks.

So fuckin' scary man.
>>
>moving back into old house
>it's like a mansion now for some reason
>family is gathered in the dining room
>go to bathroom
>finish up
>as I reach for the know I'm suddenly thrown up to the ceiling by an unseen force
>try to get out, but the ghost is holding me back
>try to scream for help, but no sound comes out
>somehow barely manage to escape
It took a more comical turn after that
>turn on the news
>somehow every bathroom in the world is now occupied by angry spirits
>people now cannot use restrooms and have to shit outside

But any dream that involves a ghost scares me shitless.
>in my room
>my stuff starts getting flung around the room, some at me
>voice tells me to get out, several times
>try
>ghost doesn't let me
>yells "GET OUT" angrily
>still won't let me out

Only other one I can remember is
>at grandparents' house, everyone is in the kitchen
>everyone suddenly disappears and I'm all alone in the house
>try to go upstairs to see if they're all in bed
>stairs are gone and the space now just leads to the abyss
>go to living room
>see my mom's leather gloves floating toward me, shadow boxing
>they start punching me
>I wake up
>>
One of my nightmares is a world that is inhabited by demonic zombies who chase any living flesh down and consume it. The worst part is they taunt their victims using memories from their host to fuck with people before eating them. Basically they act like the demons from Evil Dead .
>>
I don't really have scary dreams, I usually end up passing out in my nightmares and waking up before it get's too bad.

The last nightmare I had was basically opening my bedroom door and the monster from Mulholland Drive was there, i instantly passed out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zmu71H_6UAA
>>
File: 12435342535345.jpg (56KB, 600x433px) Image search: [Google]
12435342535345.jpg
56KB, 600x433px
>>17589896
I have had the same two reoccurring dreams about meteors / nukes destroying the planet for a very very long time.
Usually ends with me and a few family members in the top floor of a building, looking out the window as the earth is breaking up with lava gushing out of the ground, rising up and up until we all are seconds away from burning to death.
That's when I wake up.

No monster/ghost/whatever type of creature dreams scare me at all anymore. Strangely enough, I usually end up turning around and beating the ever living shit out of any "monster" that attacks me in my dreams.

Oh also here's one more dream I had recently, involving Alien greys, which are something I have a phobia of.

>In my room
>It's very dark, nothing more than a navy blue light enveloping the room
>I seem to be viewing the room from the ceiling, looking down at the room. I have a clear view of everything
>I can see myself in bed, asleep
>Suddenly feel extremely scared, particularly because of how silent everything is. There's nothing, not even any of the usual tinnitus sounds I hear. Absolute silence as if all of the sound has just been sapped out of the world I'm in
>Everything goes black
>My eyes spring open, I start looking around, panicking like fuck for some reason.
>I'm now looking around from the perspective of the me that I saw was in bed earlier on
>Scanning the room
>There's figures all around my bed, lurching over my bed looking down at me (They look like Greys)
>See something that also looks quite alien twitching and rolling from side to side on the floor
>The sound is still completely gone, exactly like how it felt earlier.
I know I keep going on about the sound but seriously, it was so fucking offputting, even while I'm looking at these monstrosities, the lack of sound was horrifying, it was like something had sucked it all away.

Anyway I woke up after that breathing really heavily and covered in sweet.

The whole thing only lasted like 45 secs but it was terrifying
>>
>on the beach of an island
>marketplace festival going on
>tons of people laughing and having fun
>feel ground start to shake
>nuclear siren goes off
>this is the part that really fucked me up. The entire sky turned into sepia
>siren stops everything is quiet
>sepia skies and the birds crowing
>everyones gone
>the place looks rekt
>start seeing creepy ass manakins
>ohshit.jpeg
>theyre all looking at me, not moving
>im paralyzed with fear
>run away and trip
>look behind me and theyre right there
>theyre coming closer whenever i turn away
>run into the sea and drown
I woke and panting
>>
>>17596907
is that the story you tell yourself pajeet?
>fuck off to the designated shitting streets
>>
>be asleep
>spawns in some little sunny street full of laughter, kids playing and dogs running around
>birds everywhere, singing
>howdyneighbour.jpg
>notices an ice cream van giving away icecreams
>thinks "this dream is gonna be awesome"
>suddenly, the sun fades to darkness and everyone disappears
>birds flying away in a panic
>the houses look old and worn
>"hello, anyone there?"
>silence
>looks back and sees the ice cream van still there, with a fat mario looking guy wearing a white coat
>"hey mr, where did everyone go"
>he just looks at me, smiling
>fuckit
>goes to investigate one of the houses
>as I go in i notice all the furniture has gone
>turns right into a room
>there are 6 people in the room standing about a foot away from the wall
>they're leaning towards the wall, hands by their sides
>their shoulders join into the wall
>mfw they have no heads
>runs out of the house and into the next house
>more people joined to walls
>NOPE
>runs outside trying to wake the fuck up
>cant wake up
>cant fucking wake the fuck up
>runs around in panic not knowing wtf to do slapping myself
>cant wake up
>"the ice cream van!"
>runs to van
>"hey! help please! how do i wake up!!?"
>fat mario looks at me crossing his arms
>smiles and says...
>"YOU CAN'T WAKE UP!"

I woke up almost crying. Shit was terrifying.
>"Mummy I was stuck in the dream and couldn't wake up"

Kek. Nowadays I'd probably kick shit outta the icecream man until he fuckin told me. Or maybe sexually touch some of the no-headed girls stuck to walls.
>>
>be sitting by campfire surrounded by RV's
>complete darkess, no moon
>RV's are in a kinda "circle up the wagons formation"
>sudden blood curdling scream comes from all around at once
>everyone huddles up with the children in the center

Had it years ago and still remember it clearly, like watching a video in my head.
Nowadays my nightmares are pretty mundane, like dreaming that my sister is trying to drive my manual transmission car and fucking up horribly, or not being able to understand what people,are saying.
>>
File: gumbo_smile.png (25KB, 89x95px) Image search: [Google]
gumbo_smile.png
25KB, 89x95px
>>17591672
I was laughed
>>
>>17596121
Wow, that's trippy
Anymore that are similar in anyway?
>>
>>17589969
>desu senpai
please kill yourself
>>
I've never had a bad dream, other than having one where I repeatedly kick my toe on shit for 5 minutes.

Anyway, I haven't had any bad dreams, but my friend has had an absolutely horrible one around me. Let me explain.

I was 15 at the time, as was my friend. We were on a camping trip with two others, both our age. We were out at our farm, camped out in a burned-off paddock. During the day, we gathered wood, until we lit out campfire at sundown.

We had dinner, then just hung around the campfire. We all had 1 beer each, which didn't do much to us. At around 1 am, my friend who has the nightmare, lets call him W, suggests that we tell a scary stories. He insists on telling one, and makes up a creepy story about a white creature with cotton for eyes and scissor like claws. He slowly killed us all off, until I was the last left. Then he killed me as well.

Once his story was done, we hung around for a while longer, then decided to go to sleep. W slept in a tent, since he had forgotten a swag. The 2 others and I slept under the stars, watching for shooting stars, finding constellations and talking about who had the best ass at school.

While we were doing this, our friend in the tent suddenly burst awake and screamed. I quickly bolted up and opened up the tent, asking if he was okay. He simply pushed me aside and ran away from the tent, into the darkness. As soon as he was out of sight, we heard a horrible sound.

He had thown up.

After he threw up, we heard a thump. A minute passed, and against my friend's suggestions, I walked over to him. He was collapsed on the ground, passed out. I got him up and took him over to the fire. We stayed up all night with him, which ended up ruining our trip.

After the dream, he cursed and questioned what it was. The day afterwards, he told me that he was in the tent, and a black figure came into it, killing him. Afterwards, he woke up.

Cont.
>>
File: 20160415_191633.jpg (675KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160415_191633.jpg
675KB, 3264x2448px
>>17597191

But it didn't end there. The black figure came in again, killing him once more. He kept waking up inside of his dream, after being killed over and over.
He recalled that disembowlment was the most uncomfortable.

Sorry if the story was bad or just plain boring, I did write it on my phone.
>>
>>17597126
>not knowing about word filters
I think we know who needs to kill themself, faggot. How did you end up here from whatever shithole you came from?
>>
Had a moment as a kid where I went to bed and had a 5 or 6 dream long nightmare. I had just seen The Grudge and the part where she drags the woman under the blanket got to me bad. So I went to sleep and I had a dream of a gorilla dragging me under my blanket. Idk why it was a gorilla of all things. I then woke up in my mom's room, and the same thing happened. Then I was chased and killed. Don't remember anything else but the last one where my mom came in, asked if I was okay, and I mentioned my nightmare, and she says oh you mean this? And gets mauled and it rushes me. I jumped up screaming and was finally awake
>>
i can't remind mostly of my dreams but this one just won't go:

>somehow appeared in a desert at night
>is cold as fuck
>starts screaming for help
>lots of wind
>can barely see cause there's sand in the wind
>see two lights far away
>starts running to reach'em
>while running begins to hear whispers like "hey.. shhh..come" or some shit
>when i got close enough i could saw those where the headlamps of a car
>car seems to be abandoned
>get close to the driver's door and take a view across the window
>can't see shit
>try to open the door
>window goes down
>a fucking mime with a horrid smile is the driver
>"get in anon!"
>nofuckingway.jpg
>runs like a bitch while i keep seeing that face everywhere on the sand and hearing the same whispers as before

when i woke up somehow i managed to google 'i hear voices in my dreams' while i was still unconsciously sleepy, can tell cause i don't remember myself googling that shit
>>
>>17591490
I read a story about a demon that attaches itself to whoever has its mark and knows about it. Think it's best to put it to rest anon. Just in case
>>
>>Be a verbal dreamer.
This means I don't see images when I dream(I often don't remember them because of this). In fact, I can count the number of dreams I've recalled upon waking on my fingers. Most of them the rare image-based nightmare. I don't know the reason for the difference.
>>Wake up about midnight, one o'clock(I instinctively know what time it is without looking, within thirty minutes either way).
>>Really thirsty, so get up for water.
>>For some reason, approach the sliding glass door to the back patio area.
>>Oldish(50-65) woman, short and squat is standing at the door.
>>Two men leaning over the next-door apartment fence, one with a cowboy hat. Both are ginning widely(but not freakishly so).
>>No words are said, but I feel the impression of being urged back to bed, in a grandmotherly fashion(Woman looks nothing like my grandma)..
>>Wake up in bed, feeling thirsty.
>>Feel like this was just done, so innate laziness says just go back to bed.
>>Thirst eventually wins, so to the kitchen.
>>Straight to the fridge, begin pouring water.
>>Chug-a-lug.jpg
>>Wake up in bed, feeling extremely thirsty.
>>Recalling previous events now, so actively resisting the urge to drink.
>>Thirst wins again.
>>Step out of the room, turn into the hallway.
>>Everything visually fades to black.
>>Wake up feeling thirsty.
>>Sleep with my door shut from now on; bought dreamcatchers.
>>
I dreamt the night before last that I called someone a bitch at the church I attended when I was a kid and a horde of the children surrounded and tried to kill me by drowning me in the baptistery which in the dream was a part of a canal in which they chased me in boats powered by silverware. I broke a cross in the wall in half and fought the masses to the death. Killed my mom in that dream, and multiple childhood friends. Bad dream
>>
The dream was about my friends and I walking home and of course shitty things happened and we noticed we were disappearing one by one until I was left alone. And the most shittiest part was, I woke up at 3:00, not exact but it was almost three and the door was unlocked, my drawers was mess and I had to move to another apartment because of that shit
>>
On a near regular basis I have terrible waking nightmares. Kinda like sleep paralysis, I wake up in the middle of the night and see something that scares me deeply. Usually it's a dark figure moving towards me. It's the most genuine fear I've ever felt, I always end up mindlessly running. I'll come to outside, sometimes in the street. Fucking weird. I reckon there's something following me.
>>
File: 12354869127869786.jpg (66KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
12354869127869786.jpg
66KB, 500x387px
27 years of this
>>
>>17597563
If this was the bookface, I would like that pic
>>
>>17595296
Yup. Really grind my gears too
>>
>>17591263
SAVE ME
>>
Wanting to wake up but not being able to, followed by a series of false awakenings (I recall at least 5 consecutive ones, each slightly different - either falling out of bed or trying to scream unsuccessfully).
>>
This one had me paranoid for a while, until I finally figured it out:

>Dream has me in a small cabin
>Cabin is close to the woods
>Start hearing roars/wails coming from the woods
>It gets louder and louder
>It's getting closer
>Too scared to leave cabin or look out the window
>The roaring is right outside the door now
>Realize I've heard this roar/wail before
>Immediately wake up
>I can still hear the roar/wail in my head
>Laying there in bed, freaking out
>Thinking I had an encounter with a monster at some point and suppressed the memory, but it came back as a nightmare
>A couple of weeks pass
>The nightmare is still in the back of my mind
>Decide to reinstall Dead Space and play it
>Haven't played it in a long time
>Playing the game, when I hear that roar/wail again
>Piss myself
>Wait, that was from the game
>The roar/wail was from the Divider
https://youtu.be/_6j0_YQG0o8

I know it's stupid, but damn this had me on edge, thinking something was coming for me.
>>
>be in empty void
>there are infinite black rounded stones in a row
>suddenly they all fall over like dominoes but turn inside out at the same time or some shit and phase through eachother
>feels like my consciousness is being torn apart
>everytime i have this dream i wake up sweaty and panicked to fuck
>terrible feeling of dread and can't go back to sleep
>often times something bad has happened the same night or is about to happen

It feels like a memory, as if I once was a higher being or some shit. Or as if my brain is trying to warn me for something.
I've never really believed in true supernatural things but this is just too fucking weird, and recurring.

There's another one but it's too fucking weird to even try to start explaining.
>>
>used to live in a small apartment with my mom, dad and grandparents when I was 1-6
>was 5-ish at the time
>super realistic dream
>wake up at night
>nobody is around
>open bedroom door, walk into hallway
>see a shadow on the wall
>shadow looked like an angry midget
>a deep voice is calling me into the living room
>step inside living room
>a human arm is just standing there straight up on the top of the sofa
>it's making gestures trying to get me to come closer
>touch arm
>i get pulled into the fucking sofa
>>
>recurring dream/nightmare/???
>never fully remember it
>started when i was very young
>it's more terrifying than anything in this reality
>i can feel the idea of someone walking down a street and they say wave or say something to someone
>i think it's a old man
>this greeting than expands to become something so horrible and unfathomably large in scale
>it's almost like a idea that's so terrifying I don't want to remember
>I wake up and this world seems very unreal
>I usually have to wait for about 15 minutes before the real world seems safe and real again
>wtf
>it's almost like waking up from the matrix than going back in when i wake up
>>
>>17598180
last night I was laying in bed and I almost remembered it fully but I was so terrified when i began to remember that I forced myself to stop remembering
>>
>>17598186
also, what triggered me remembering it without actually having the dream or whatever it is, was these astral projection binaural beats that i was listening to
>>
File: quake 2.jpg (61KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
quake 2.jpg
61KB, 640x480px
I posted this one a couple of times around here I think, but it always fascinated me for some reason. It had a very Clive Barkerish feel to it.

>somehow find myself in a huge stadium-like dome structure the size of like 100 soccer fields, I can barely see the walls surrounding it on the edges in the distance
>there are thousands of naked people in the dome, men and women
>the weather is very weird, too, the sky looks sickly reddish and the entire scene actually looks like what's best described by pic related
>after a short time I start realizing all the thousands of people are having sex in different positions, vaginal, oral and anal
>still have no idea what the fuck is going on and how I got here
>finally notice some kind of a pole in the center of the structure, with two blades attached to it
>the blades are stretched across the dome so that each represents it's (a few miles long) radius
>realize I and all the other people are actually inside a gigantic coffee grinder
>the grinder "turns on" and the blades start spinning, slicing all of the people except me into little bloody dices
>I'm the only survivor standing knee deep in entrails, blood and cum
>>
>>17598180
I'm sorry for the extremely vague explanation, this dream is almost like being in another dimention, it can't be explained in this reality
>>
>>17598195
and the fear i fear, isn't even like fear I feel in real life, it's so horrible that my entire existence becomes a hell that I can't even explain, it's like being exposed to a lovecraftian horror and temporarily going insane
>>
>>17589896
The two scariest dreams I've ever really had were both when I was really young, although I don't remember exactly how old I was. I'd guess sometime between 10 and 11 years old, but I could be off. Neither of them seem horrible scary when described, but they were terrifying in the actual dream, as most dreams are. Anyway, I'll greentext them.

The first "scariest" one I had was a recurring dream, I remember having it four to five times. Here you go:
>be me, young child
>I woke up in the middle of the night (in the dream) around 3 or 4 am
>feel sense of dread slowly begin to set in, not all at once, but gradually
>like a frog being cooked, I don't realize the water is boiling until it's too late
>realize something terrible is about to happen, jump out of bed and begin to run to my parents' room
>I can only get about halfway there before I begin slowing down, like running through thick soup
>a strange goblin-like creature appears in front of me, gingerly touches me with a forefinger
>he disappears, and I slowly begin to shrink while morphing into the same goblin-creature
>keep shrinking until I no longer exist

I'll cont the second one
>>
File: Savannah.jpg (43KB, 600x429px) Image search: [Google]
Savannah.jpg
43KB, 600x429px
>>17598395
>I'm standing in a field
>The field greatly resembles an African Savannah, much like pic related
>the grass was much taller however, it came up to my shoulders, and it extended on forever, like the entire world was this desolate grassland
>there was a single, scraggly tree that was next to me, the only vantage point there was, and it was clearly dying
>suddenly, the grass around me rustles, and I can see that I am being stalked by a cheetah-like creature
>after a few minutes of rustling, the cheetah-thing jumps out of the grass directly at me, going to bite me
>I wake up just before it sinks its teeth into me, heart beating super fast
That's really all I have for scary dreams. I have one, but I can only vaguely remember it, so I won't go into it.
>>
>>17589896
>8 or 9, can't precisely remember
>recurring dream about the moon
>moon crashes into earth
>tell parents
>I'm afraid
>few weeks later
>dream has become less frequent
>or I forgot about them as soon as I wake up
>anyway
>come home from school
>parents ask me to sit down
>"anon, we're getting a divorce"
>heart shattered
>dream stops

that's not all

>fastforward few years
>dad starts dating again
>brings woman into life
>she moves in
>helps me and bro with stuff
>all around good person
>moon dream starts again
>forgot what it meant
>think nothing of it
>week later
>"anon, she's gone. she left and took a lot of stuff from us (money, tv, xbox, grandfathers watch, and our doggo)
>distraught
>dreams stop
>>
>Entering house late in the night.
>Everything looks normal
>See a strange giant cockroache on the left side of the house.
>Have not walked a step since i entered to my house
>Hear a fucking annoying very high pitch sound.
>Cockroache starts trembling
>Cockroache starts laughing
>I guide my eyes straight to the stairs
>The whole house now looks like a painting
>It starts looking like someone throwed paint remover
>Everything looks like its melting

Shit that was scary as hell.
>>
I had one the night after moving into my new dorm that screwed me right up.

>Was in my dorm, trying to get a big TV to work, like changing channels and such, when i hear a noise outside.
>I open my door and lean out, and one way down the long main hall is dark, and I call out down it, and although I can't see it, I know something hears me and turns to look at me.
>I immediately get scared, and closed my door as I for some reason know that whatever heard me is moving down the corridor towards me extremely fast.
>The moment I get the door closed, something bangs on it hard from the other side, like insistent knocking.
>I hear a scream, and I know it's my boyfriend.
>I try opening the door again, but it's stuck, I try hitting it with something nearby (Think it was a pool cue or something for no good reason)
>Eventually the screaming stops, and I hear a pleasant knock on the door, and it's my roommate.
>The door opens with her key, and she apologizes to me, and is holding in her hand my boyfriends penis.

I woke up and asked her "Dude, why did you rip off my boyfriend's dick?". Great way to start a friendship!
>>
File: SotFS_LastGiant.jpg (1MB, 1280x699px) Image search: [Google]
SotFS_LastGiant.jpg
1MB, 1280x699px
Very recent actually, and it felt more like watching a movie but trough first person if that makes sense

Life is normal, i have friends in this dream that i dont know in real life and they are a couple
Guy's name is Peter, Girl's name is something with an s, Samantha or Sarah or something like that

Anyways

>life is normal at the start
>me peter and s are hanging out like friends
>something happens, details about this are faded but something like a natural distaster like a meteorite striking earth
>first few days everyone's okay because it landed in Yellowstone Park and didn't kill anyone
>Few days later Yellowstone park starts changing from where the meteorite landed
>the entire park is petryfying, like everything is turning into stone
>people are worried and a couple days later people are turning into human-stone like creatures with full memory of their human life but they just turned into rocks kind of
if i had to describe how it looked like the best thing to compare it to would be the giants from dark souls 2 but with more fleshy bits

Anyone want me to cont? havent typed it out
>>
>>17591323
I feel you man... The first couple months after my friend died (whom I have known for all my life). I only dream of him... Lay in my bed with closed eyes, because it's fun dreaming when we 'hang out'. Almost 1 year now ;_;
>>
I had a dream once where I woke up (always fucks with you when you wake up in the dream first) and I looked down at myself and I was lying naked on top of my bed, but I was just a bloody skeleton below the breasts. As if i'd been mostly devoured. I could see my lungs and all that awful shit, and I tried screaming for help, and then i work up.

Yeah. Pretty grim.
>>
Happened when I was a kid, but I remember it real well and it re-occurs some times.
The dream was just me sleeping. No, literally, a dream about having sleep paralysis. Fucked up. Night terrors inside of night terrors kinda shit.
>laying in bed with mom and dad
>probably past midnight, lived in a cul-de-sac and the street lights were off
>windy as fuck, but it's the summer so what ever
>suddenly, a scream
Not just any scream. You know when people say a scream is 'blood-curdling' or 'terrifying'? It's usually used for hyperbole, but this was legitimately a scream that fucks me up real hard to this day.
>it gets windier
>properly spooked atm, small child me is too freaked out to move or scream, try to pretend it didn't happen
>roll over
>shadow in shape of person moves across the wall
>try to scream, nothing comes out
>wake up
>proper sweating, petrified in fear
>hear scream again
>actually pass out
Had a lot of weird dreams as a kid because I was constantly sick.
>>
>>17598745
Sure, continue
>>
>>17589896
I'll post a dream I'll never forget. Posted it before in a similiar thread so here's the text I saved for posterity
>I'm sitting at the bar, full suit fedora, having great time with drinks, chatting with a bartender about something, don't really remember the topic
>all of a sudden two guys come in, look like federals, soviet spies or mibs, shit knows who are they
>I know they came for me, they want information, they play it friendly to fool the clients. At that moment I knew I was done for, only hours of tortures and interrogations awaited, there was no escaping them I just knew it I'm fucked
>knowing that death is the only salvation and before it's too late I grab one of the bottles from the counter, quickly smash it against the bar and shove it up my neck
>my life begins to fade away
>time seems to slow down, all my senses except touch are gone, pain kicks in immediatelly
>I feel wet, warm and sticky blood pouring out of my wound
>can't breath
>slide down the floor
>everything is fading away and as I die in a dream...
>...I wake up in reality all sweaty pumped up with adrenaline at 3am, couldn't sleep till 5am that night

It was first and last time I commited suicide in a dream, this alone makes it my #1. Never in my life was I injured in my neck yet I felt it, I know I did feel like someone stabbed in the neck, I just can't explain this. My eyes are watery when I type this down even though I know you guys probably won't understand the horror.
Countless time have I died in a dream, but that one time was something more, it was a death beyond a dreamed one. I just know I fucking died that night.

The only solution to this I could think of is some sort of past life experience.
>>
>>17591044
Shit bro
>>
in the dream, I was poor
>>
when I was a kid I had a recurring dream where I was being chased by a stranger who planned on kidnapping me. Eventually my feet would stop moving or I'd fall and couldn't stand up but right before the guy would catch up to me I'd wake up with my heart racing
>>
A few weeks back
>9am
>Been up since since 5, checking in at the employment place because AB is in the shitter
>Get home and decide to take a snooze on the couch
>Dreamless sleep for an hour or so
>Wake up, open my eyes to see the coffee table and tv across from me
>Try to get up
>I can feel my body move off the couch but my vision is frozen
>Stumble around as I try to get up, my vision is lagging behind
>I have to use every bit of will I'v got to stand up
>My vision catches up
>The wall across the room is covered in floor to ceiling mirrors that definitely were not there before
>frankenstein walk over to get a better look
>See myself
NOPE
>I'm laying on the couch again, my eyes are half open
>I can see the coffee table and tv across from me
>I feel like I'm made out of lead
>For a long time I can't move and when I do my vision lags behind
>I guess this is my life now
>I stumble to the opposite end of the room as before
>It's occupied by a sliding glass door covered in blinds, I get there by touch
>My vision catches up
>It's dark out
>I'm trying to open the blinds but my limbs won't listen to me

>I wake up on the couch and I can see the coffee table and tv across from me
At some point this stops happening
>>
>>17592747
I know what kind of dream you're talking about. I've had dreams where I've tried to get my arms to move but they won't, as though they're made of rubber. Like, in this one dream I had last year my older brother was kneeling on top of me and spraying me in the face with air freshener, and as desperately as I willed my arms to hit him or block my face I couldn't bring them up. I describe the feeling as the opposite of freefall, where it feels as though all the weight in your body is shifting up—instead, the weight seems to be pulling down in my limbs. Not like there is something pinning them, but like they've grown heavier. I can feel the tops of the arms tingling with the effort to move, but no dice. Sometimes I'll awaken from the dream and feel my arms finally jump up, as though I've been trying to lift them.

I think these dreams of immobility, where someone or something is opposing you and you can't fight or yell back, represents guilt, frustration, or a feeling of being taken advantage of in real life.
>>
When I first started having bouts of sleep paralysis
>Wake up from whatever dream, can't move
>Brain doesn't process I'm in SP
>It's really cold, slight breeze
>Room is pitch black
>Eerily quiet, somethings wrong
>Start to hear unintelligible whispers
>Suddenly a voice in my ear. Sounds male, raspy like
>"Don't move or I'll kill them" sing-songy like, and sinks something sharp into my stomach
>Door slowly opens, and a dark figure flies out of my room down the dimly lit hallway towards my parents room
>In so much pain, but too scared to try to do something
>Hand involuntarily twitches
>Hear maniacal laughter, extremely loud and very real gunshot
>Gunshot brings my mind and body out of SP
>Realize no knife in stomach, throw on lights. Creep into hallway, check on parents who are fine, still asleep.
>Lay awake in bed till morning trying to figure out wtf happened
Turns out my window was open, and I had kicked my blankets off while sleeping. My cat had pushed the door open, I just couldn't see him from my back. The loud gunshot was caused by exploding head syndrome, fairly common. Research some more about sleep paralysis, try to sleep on my stomach from now on, keep lights off and door firmly closed. Still have episodes of SP, but nothing quite like that.
>>
>>17591030
>>17591044
Theres something that your body is trying to say.
House means your body.Father is a person that makes sure everything is in check in the house,therefore should be represented as a part of your body that is very important
Maybe its one of your kidneys.There are two same kidneys,which would explain a clone.
Check your kidneys to make sure.
>>
About 18 months ago

>laying on bed
>roll over and open eyes a bit
>see someone in the room with me
>Wake up in a jolt
>from the exactly same position I was in while I slept
>lay on my back again, think of it as a nightmare
>roll over and open my eyes for a bit
>its there again
>Jolt up
>searched the intruder from my apartment for a while
>Confident that there was nobody in the house I lay on my back again
>Wake up again
>I dont know if I ever searched for intruder
>repeat the search
>Wake up to my alarm clock

The following day felt a bit trippy, and I was constantly thinking that I might find my apartment burglarized when I got home. And I just didnt feel quite safe when I got home. I went trough every place where a man could hide, but still found nobody
>>
>>17591287
This is legitmatey terrifying
>>
>>17589896
probably the one where I sat up in the bed in which i was sleeping,looked out the window next to the bed , saw the full Moon then saw fingers of lightning emerge from clouds at either pole, the drew back and surged towards it , drew back and surged in again , drew back a third time then slammed into the Moon obliterating it ..

I saw the Moon blown to bits in soemthing like an astral dream.
>>
File: ye mane.png (39KB, 114x142px) Image search: [Google]
ye mane.png
39KB, 114x142px
>>17599238
>I went trough every place where a man could hide, but still found nobody

Did you check the kitchen? Could have been a woman.
>>
I'm not really frequent here. In fact, this is my first time ever coming to 4chan in general. But I found this thread and I wanted to share the basics of two dreams I had.

In both dreams I ended up dying, but only one of them had me scared to death. The first one was basically me dreaming I was being attacked by a werewolf. It ripped open my chest and started to eat and my heart and lungs. I rather enjoyed that dream honestly.

The next one I still am trying to forget after about 2 or 3 years after it had happened. I'm not going to give the whole thing, at least not today, but I will give a very short rundown of what happened.

I had switched bodies with some guy I never knew and he used my body to kill everyone in my home. Then he came back to his home, in my body and covered in blood. We switched back to our real bodies, then the guy and his mom and dad gave me a 5 sec head start to run from them before they killed me. I ran and hid in the bushes in a kind of wooded area behind their house. Soon the guy and his dad found me and the last thing I remembered before waking up was the guy's baseball bat making contact with my head.

I'm still trying to forget the dream since about a year after that I got with a guy who is now my ex. One thing that scared me after I broke up with him was the fact that my ex looked just like the guy from my dream. The one I had before I met my ex.
>>
not really scary but some kinda weird
>got disemboweled
>I walk through out the entire town bleeding and leaving traces of blood
>suddenly has a view of the entire town with a pentagram from my blood
>>
>>17589896
I dreamed I pooped myself while sleeping, and when I woke up, I really had pooped a little bit. It was honestly the most frightening dream, because I was worried I would need adult diapers. Took me a week to stop worrying.
>>
This entire fucking post triggered flash backs l had previously locked away because it gave me sleep peralisis and now ive just been woken up by the long haired white eyed woman. Ugh fml
>>
>>17600393
Welcome aboard to the humble, civilized and heart warming internet community of 4chan which is yet to be discovered and thus untouched by the cancerous trolls that dwell the rest of the internet. I hope the wise and kind words of the members of this community nurture your soul and make you wanna live your life to the fullest just like they did to me. Enjoy :)
>>
Was like 5 or something but it recurred a lot around then
>tied to chair
>outside at night, looks like dawn in a few hours
>3 dark figures of in distance
>2 of the figures are arguing to the middle figure
>the 2 men look like thugs from a spider man movie
>they get excited as the middle figure turns around and walks towards me
>he wears a black suit and has a fucking kangaroo head, a large one
>as thug finishes saying something menacing kangaroo head raises his hand to my face

Nightmares only stopped after my dad told me to imagine him there defending me
>>
>>17598745
>>17598893
>After a while all i know its spread as far as entire america
>all life is gone or inedible
>everyday is just hiding out from groups of rock people while they look for others so they can get whatever meat they can from them
>me, Peter and S are traveling in a group
>We come to a forest with a small stream
>Peter just dissapears out of nowhere
>Get huge feeling of distress
>cant tell why
>S and i try to find him but eventually continue without him
>following the stream to see where it leads
>We both see a cat in the stream
>a fucking normal ass cat
>try to catch it and eventually do
>follow river more to see if we can find more cats or anything else for food
>stream ends at some shrine thing
>there's a huge rock with a hole carved out
>theres a crystal in there levitating and rotating like this is some fucking videogame
>about to take it out in dream
>wake up

I was panicking fucking hard when i woke up but i also thought this was a bomb ass dream and i've been wanting to write it out in like a short story in third person but im shit at writing as you can probably tell
>>
>>17589896
>normal
>hear loud boom of thunder
>family and I rush outside
>look up at sky see dark streak in a giant angry cloud
>happens two more times
>the cloud is burnt with the three strikes of lightning
>confused
>hear another crack and giant white man god comes down and start punching my family solid punches like a tap with Thor's hammer.
>this is the end for us all.jpg
>everyone's screaming and scared
>suddenly I know what to do
>put feet into tiny door, feels bones being crushed like through a conveyor belt
>clawing and scratching to reach the end of this tiny door maze, feel splinters in my fingers
>come out on other side it's a hidden attic full if splintery wood and grunge.
>my whole family is dead
>wake up

I think about that dude all the time now. He felt like the realest thing I've ever seen. If today I learned we're in a matrix controlled by this white figure I'd believe it. Something about it screamed I know all, I created "all", I am all.
>>
>Dreamt I'd pissed the bed.
>I'd pissed the bed.
>>
File: 1436492684615.png (65KB, 600x764px) Image search: [Google]
1436492684615.png
65KB, 600x764px
>>17591323
>>
>>17589896
>Be a cat.
>Dogs chasing me suddenly
>Ohshitohshitohshit
>Hiding in a washing machine or dryer
>It turns on, I die horribly
>Floating above my own body
>Slam down into body, wake up instantly
I had this recurring dream for like a fucking week when I was 4.
>>
>>17597218
Tbh senpai
>>
>>17589896
I've dreamed that everyone I know and loved shunned me as a result of my failures and that I faded away to be forgotten about.
>>
my nightmare is just my life:
-My friends don't care about me
-My parents make me feel shit
-My boyfriend ignore me
-Tomorrow I have an exam and I didn't study
-I don't know what I want to do in my life
-I have no future, no hope...
-No passions.. nothing..
Just want to die...
>>
>>17602338
Why die when you can kill, be remembered forever.
>>
>>17591030
lol fake and gay
This is exactly what's wrong with these threads
>>
>>17591490

I just read a story about how this is fake and made up
>>
I mean, I've had some pretty scary dreams.

World ending, giant waves, faceless people all that shit.

But the scariest by far was the one where I was on RuPaul's Drag Race and I couldn't find my heels when they called for us to report the main stage.
>>
>>17591504

Reminds me of the short story: fake and gay
>>
>>17591656

Why would you even make up something this fake and retarded? for attention?
>>
>>17592651

faaaaaaaake
>>
>>17592797
>>17592806
>>17592818

Fake
>>
>>17593063

Fake
>>
>>17593082
>>17593084
>>17593089

Why did you make this up?
>>
>marshland, water at about the height of my waist.
>wading out there alone for some reason.
>suddenly realize the surface of the water is covered with the floating bodies of dead and dying pheasants, some in death throws.
>uh.
>look up and notice there’s a rooster standing on the bodies a few yards ahead of me.
>okay.
>acting normal, except its neck is so badly broken that it’s hanging down and draped over its back.
>it’s making some pretty strange noises, somewhat human-like.
>suddenly get the sensation of choking.
>wake up.
>goddamned sleep apnea.
>>
>>17593496

This is fake dawg
>>
>>17593527

Fake
>>
>>17602401
>out in the backyard putting up a fence, sometime around the afternoon.
>REALLY important it gets done before nightfall, no idea why this is, but it’s a source of strong anxiety for some reason.
>the sun suddenly sets over the course of a few seconds.
>hear some movement from behind.
>there’s an incline at the edge of the property, and at the bottom, an open prairie that goes pretty far out.
>there’s the owl-headed figure standing at the bottom of the incline.
>it has no shoulder definition or any features to speak of other than it’s very tall, has the face of a barn owl, yellow thorn-like structures on its head, and seems to be wearing robes.
>know to pretend that I did not notice it, as though that was common knowledge.
>try to head inside, but the damned thing is grabbing at my ankles.
>even while that’s going on, I have to keep pretending it isn’t there.
>wake up.
>realize later that it wasn’t wearing robes, but covering itself with its wings.
>friend into demonology said it sounded very similar in description to a demon called Stolas.
>well fuck.
>>
>>17602353
>>17602365
>>17602368
>>17602373
>>17602380
>>17602387
>>17602393
>>17602397
>>17602406
>>17602410
I wish it was possible to mass-report.
>>
>>17591030
>>17591044
maybe a premonition of some kind? i get those every once in a while... just dont stick your neck out for a while anon
>>
>>17591323
>try not to cry
>cry
>>
>>17589896
I woke up
>>
>>17591490
sounds like sleep paralysis senpai
>>
>>17589896
Its the Hulk jump ...I jump so high it scares me awake then I get scared thinking what happens if I don't wake up before I come back down .
>>
Looped dreams about sleep paralysis.
I would dream about being unable to open my eyes, and lifting my torso like it was stuck in mud until eventually the resistance dissappear and it would fling up. Afterwards I would get up and walk into the hallway only to blackout and return to where I started, unable to open my eyes again for maybe 7 more times at worst. Eventually something always started talking to me and I would get angry at the thought of something trying to possess me.
>>
File: 1430172552830.jpg (41KB, 640x634px) Image search: [Google]
1430172552830.jpg
41KB, 640x634px
>>17589896
>tfw sleep paralysis monster tells you he's not a sleep paralysis monster

Why is this moment always so terrifying?
>>
>playing games and shit on new PC
>panic and turn around
>creepy dude with no jaw is smashing his way out of the basement
>run from him, only to get stopped by tree men
>try to go to the library, but the books are made of tree people
>whole library is burned down
>it was the manfish bus
>the manfish leader leaves to hunt jawless dude
>i am quickly devoured by his fellow fishmen
>>
>>17603043
seek mental help now
>>
File: 1447764173071.gif (109KB, 209x193px) Image search: [Google]
1447764173071.gif
109KB, 209x193px
>>17593638
>>
>>17602373
I didn't you autist
>>
>>17602373
>>17602380
>>17602387
>>17602393
>>17602397
>>17602406
>>17602410
>there's no way these could be real, even though they come from the seemingly limitless and beyond-control subconscious, right?
>>
>>17593638
HAHA WHAT?
even if this is fake it's hilarious, but i understand why you'd be scared
>>
File: 1447209310366.jpg (78KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1447209310366.jpg
78KB, 500x500px
>>17590911
>>17591648
>>
>>17592996
>not using incognito
>>
>>17595256
>looping sets of false awakening
me too, i used to get a set of dreams in one night. Not really scary but interesting
>be me 10
>in living room
>see big teddy bear i own
>go to hug it
>it consumes me
Then i was in the living room again
>see hole in floor
>jump into it
>see a 3rd person me jumping in
there were more but they're out of context
>>
>>17595316
My dad also used to wake me up for school, this isn't a dream but spooped me
>same age as you
>lying in my bed
>my room is barely bright but can see everything
>door is open and i see a shadowy figure stand there
>it approaches me with this zombie-like walk
>i can't move
>it's up close and reaching its hands onto me
>finally got my hand to move and made it grab his
>it's my dad
i was at a stage where i was half sleeping half awake
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 500x667px
Well I had 3 dreams in particular that have legitimately terrified me but the fist one is the one that has stuck with me.
> be me
> have normal dream
> nothing odd about dream, just a party with some family members
> suddenly I wake up to the noise of plates being washed and the water running
> check time 3:14 AM
> WTF?? Must be brother in law barely coming from drinking or work
> get up open my room door. Pitch black but didn't think it was odd.
> "who the fuck's whashing the dishes right now" I shout
> water stops running no sound
> Hear a very angry animalistic but human growl. Getting louder.
> fucking freak the fuck out, stumble to get back in my room as whatever is outside is coming fast.
> wake up out breath and sweating
This was like 8 months ago but still get chills remembering that growl
>>
I was in my room playing some videogame. That was when I got this pain in my stomach, especially in my bellybutton. Seconds later what looked like an oversized bee stinger stuck out of it and then a series of hairy spider legs began to stick out. The legs were so long that they reached the edges of my midsection. I woke up before the rest of it's body came out. I honestly remember feeling some of the pain which made it that much more real to me.
>>
Both dreams in the same night, visited my grandpa for the first time in a few years, my aunt who lived in the house died months before on the couch. First sequence i saw her with gnarling teeth and large claws on her fingertips. Went back to sleep and dreamed scarabs broke out of my left forearm and burrowed back into my skin. Only scary because i was worried my aunt was mad at me for some reason
>>
dream about meeting the girl of your dreams, then you wake up
>>
I've had three dreams about killing people.
>>
>>17589972
still counts
>>
I used to have nightmares that harm would come to my newborn nephew.
>>
My mom was a demon trying to kill me so I was forced to shoot her head off, woke up stiff and in a cold sweat
>>
>>17592701
>Says in a deep demonic voice, "I'm a demon"

I dunno why that made me laugh, but it did. It just seems like a no-brainer, like:

"Oooooh I'm a demon"
"Ya don't say?"
>>
i had a recurring dream when i was a kid at i was getting chased by a couple of old people with pink eyes

it started after i saw the matrix for the first time
>>
There are two. When I was a kid, I would have four-dimensional dreams where I would see giant blades swinging back and forth from the sky to the ground. Things would blow up or die when they touched them. Last time I had the dream was when I was 11, it was a fever dream then.

Coming close was the first time I met the immortal king. I had been dreaming about Cthulhu and the dream transited to another scene. I was on a next to a house overlooking a small town. The sky was red-orange, and past the town, over the horizon stood a gigantic being. He looked like Cthulhu but red and he wore this weird cape and crown. Despite me being so small to him, he was staring straight at me. I ran inside the house to hide to find some sort of suitcase/chest with strange, surgical looking instruments. The thing spoke to me and said I had to kill and perform strange alterations on people, especially close to me, and that not doing it would be even worse. I woke up then.
>>
>>17604902

>I was on a hill* next to a house
>>
I found myself laying on my back in a rubber raft on the ocean. I sat up and saw I was in the middle of the ocean, absolutely featureless horizon in every direction. It was terrifying, being out in all that... nothing. I laid on my back again, and that was worse. The sky was blue, and immense, and there was not one cloud, I couldn't even see the sun; just endless empty hugeness, exactly like the water I was floating on. I felt vertigo, a confusion of up and down, above and below, and then, as I stared up at the sky which felt like it could have been above or below me, I saw something begin to fill the sky, coming closer. It was the earth, or another watery planet. It was slowly falling down onto the ocean, me right in the middle staring up in horror.
>>
A land of endless blurs. Black and white. My dad's there. So is my mum. I run and run, never tiring just trying to get, feeling the black shapes all around me dissipate into the blurs on the white ground. I hear shouting as I try to go to my parents. I can't. My ears are ringing with a sound similar to that of when you clamp your eyes shut with force, except louder. When I try to stop, the shouting becomes louder and a different figure I don't recognise grabs me. At this point I always woke up, in a cold sweat and generally having moved around a lot in weird directions. Had this dream since I was 5, and its decreased in frequency, but it still happens.
>>
I dreamed that my nutt sack was stolen, dried in the afternoon sun, and sold to make shoe leather.
>>
>>17604902

I just remembered a third one I had a few months ago.

>first alien contact
>alien ships in the sky
>apparently they want to communicate with us
>everyone has to be watching TV or at least listening to the radio at a specific time
>I'm in a building, working on something or other while people in the next room over are watching TV, waiting for it to start
>suddenly, massive bass thoom
>my whole body vibrates
>knocked to my knees
>people in the other room are screaming
>check the TV
>the image seems to be nothing but a close up of some flesh
>some sort of metal wire is snaking through it in the shape of veins
>second bass thoom
>see blood spurt from the people in the other room
>a bunch of thin black tentacles seem to have sprouted from them
> the tentacles are wrapping them around each other and squeezing them into a single shapeless mass of raw flesh
>wake up on the third thoom
>>
It was like the intro to that one Godzilla fighting game on the gamecube excpet they were like really grotesque looking human things, kinda like what you would call a "le skin walker"
>>
Not sure if this was a dream but

>wake up
>chillin on couch, bc I fell asleep watching a movie
>suddenly feel like something is watching me
>slowly turn head to the side
>figure standing there staring at me
>all black, kinda big, sharp fingers, 4 red eyes
>ohshit.jpg
>jump up and hide
>slowly make my way to my mom's room
I was 6, shut up
>dash into her room with creature staring bullets into my back
>it never moved
>crawl under blankets, still pitch black outside
>lay there for a bit, freaking out
>getting pretty hot under blankets, throw blankets over head
>broad daylight outside
>>
>>17589896
I have whole journals written of my dreams. I dont want to relive them...if i was living at all.
>>
Well my story isn't that creepy but it still freaks me out...
>be 5 years old
>woke up at like 3am
>hear scary music
>like an opera music but only a male voice wihtout any instruments
>"mum? turn of that creepy music please"
>replies "what music?"

I don't know why but I'm still scared of it
>>
>>17589896

Falling in to a hole that seemed bottomless. As I fall, creatures and/or beings most indescribable and evil grab at me. I occasionally slam against a wall or sharp structure and fall some more. Over time the hole gets smaller and smaller until I am face first trapped on all sides of the hole and unable to move. Finally, water begins to fill from the bottom up and I can't squirm out.

Also, I had a dream where I was laying in bed, and a huge spider descended above me towards my eyes. I then witnessed every agonizing second as its fangs sank into my eye and I couldn't move at all.
>>
> have a dream about one of my friends of mine 3 years aggo
>Dream see my friend having his back towards me and talks
>i cant move around to see him but i know its him
>he says he has been poisoned
>i ask him what kind of poison he got
>he says different kind of poisons they are inside him
>i ask him how did he get poisoned
>he says i dont know i cant see
>he turns around he has no fking eyes
>wake up
after 6 months dies from heart attack due to anabolic steroids
SHieeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
>>
I had a dream where I cut up a body in a bathtub.

I have, on occasion, intensely vivid dreams, and they're usually very unpleasant when they come along, perhaps every other month, sometimes if I'm under a lot of stress.

That one sticks in my mind because of how consistent and grounded it was. I was just there, in a bathroom with these green blue aqua tiles and cheap plastic bathtub, and there's a woman. She is pale, almost grey, except for some mottling on the underside of her body, like her whole back of her body was bruised. Her head was covered by a black bin liner, sealed with a white zip tie around her neck, one of the large industrial ones.

So, I have a butchers knife and I start to cut into her leg. I'm shaking, and crying, occasionally I stop to gag and dry heave. I don't want to do it, but I do it, because for some reason I have to. This has to be done. I remember putting the point into the joint on her hip and slipping several times before managing to cut the tendon that joined them.

It felt like hours. When I did wake up I fell out of bed, threw up and had a good cry in the corner of the room.

I've had a few vivid dreams since then but nothing ever quite so profoundly disturbing. Not simply because of the subject and how vivid it was, but that it all happened inside my head.
>>
>be me a few years ago
>"wake up"
>open my eyes
>everything looks normal but something feels off
>try to sit up in my bed
>can't
>turn my head to the left (on the right is a wall)
>see my parents float around in my room covered in blood
>suddenly they look at me

at this point i woke up
but i was paralysed for a few seconds before i could move.
>>
>>17595517

Familiar to me

My dad died 10 years ago when I was 11 I still have a dream about every 6 months or so that he is "back" like I know he has been dead but somehow he's back for a day or whatever, he knows this too. We usually just do father son stuff like fishing or maybe just driving around town talking. Sometimes instead of me knowing he's been dead he has been off with another woman for 10 years and comes back to see me. But in my head I thought he was dead the whole time and get mad at him for tricking me and going into hiding. Two days ago I had a dream where me and him went fishing in the lake beside our house. Some point during it I started to become lucid and realized it was just a dream. It doesn't matter because at least I got to see him again

Miss you dude
>>
>>17589896
>Dreaming I was in a house late at night with my family and friends who were going out somewhere.
>They told me to stay inside and not to look out of the windows.
>I end up sitting down watching TV and I hear something rattling in the kitchen behind me.
>I get freaked out and head to bed.
>As I'm going up the stairs to my room something starts charging at me from down the stairs shouting and screaming at me.
>I shit brix and head for the door which has two windows on it covered by black curtains.
>I open the curtains to see that everything outside is on fire, I'm in the middle of the woods, and all my family and friends are hanging from their necks off the tree branches.

Woke up fucking panicking.
>>
>>17606754
>>17606754
obviously not on the same level but I have really similar dreams about my dog. She clambers up out of the earth where I buried her and I realise she's been alive all alone etc.
>>
I dont know how to do the green text thing but i'll do it this way .
I had a lot of fucking dreams that repeat the scenario .. Im at my house with somebody else and there is a witch / entity outside that tries to get in the house using tricks like killing my neightbours and putting them on the doors window : in 2 dreams they couldnt get in , in 1 it got in and i had to push it from the balcony , in another it pretended to be my dad who was not in the city so when i looked on the doors window it dragged someone in the door next to me , i could see the person being dragged .
In another dream it pretended to be a child , the strange fact was that the kid was very smart for his age ( like 2 years) and i slammed the door on his face and killed him , than revealed it was that entity and said it will come back so when i went to throw the trash i heard some children noise than when i came back on the couch my friend was acting strange and when i realised it wasnt my friend it rushed me and i woke up , yesterday i had the same dream .. I remember that i had dreams in the dream xD with someone calling me at the door and i started acting crazy , somehow i broke my leg and was in a hospital alone in the room , the thing called me again and the nurse on the shift confirmed that some one was calling me from the hallway , so when i went home it happened again and my mom could hear it too , i remember that i tried to pray but couldnt remember any pray so when i went at the door there was some kind of Baba dock creature but slimmer entering the house , so i fight it till i reached my pendant from vatican and hanged the creatures neck with it , so it truned into a doll , and i was holding it really hard waiting to turn day , somehow i got distracted by mom and let that down , than when i went back to close the door i heard something from my right , so i turned my face and there was another entity that bit me from the abdomen and also the other one came in , and than i woke up
>>
Just had a dream where another person is burning.

Scariest one was when I wanted to scream but it started to get louder and louder and it had no end
>>
>>17591030
Can you describe what you saw , we share quite the same experience
>>
>>17603043
jawless guy just wanted to know if he could use your computer
>>
>browsing 4chan for "images"
>somebody claims that he has the best image
>click on perfectly safe looking image link
>picture of strange winged dude appears
>high pitched screech in ears
>screen nearly blinds me
>blood comes from my eyes
>lose all clear though until tab is closed

those damn kids playing pranks on the internet again
>>
Not much but it was definitely very frightening to me.
>Me, some certain age
>Asleep (obviously)
>Walking through some hallway at unknown school
>look up and some girl with long hair, grey wrinkly, cut skin.
>yellow/orange wide eyes
>almost transparent dress
>looks like knives have been cut through through several times
>starts to slowly say "Emily"
>quiet but echos
>starts to drag body bag away
>Like that one scene from A Nightmare on Elm Street but with that girl
>wake up spooked
>Huge fucking earthquake
>2spoop
>>
>>17606097
Probably ur mom pulling some sick af prank
>>
Once had a dream where a pair of detached eyes or a face would randomly appear throughout the dream. I would always feel really terrofied before it happened.

Also had one where I was in some other dimension, and some fat lady had taken my mom or something. I remember pushing her to the ground and asking what she did with her, and then she (the fat lady) got a scared look. Was pretty freaky
>>
This is the first nightmare i had in 15 years. I normaĺly never have them. It happened 6 months ago.

I was standing in a backyard of a house that was mine, apparently. I hear the roar of jet engines. Suddenly i see a bright white light. It completely blinds me. It was a nuke, dropped on the airbase not far from my house.

I start getting the fuck out of dodge. My plan was to drive. With my dumb ass i head for the highway, which was one big traffic jam. So i get out of my car and start walking down highway, away from the mushroom cloud eerilie hanging over the airbase in the distance.

Then, at the end of the horizon down the highway, another white flash, followed by a much bigger mushroom cloud. People start panicking, do a 180 and run the other way. There, at the horizon of the direction of the highway, a white flash. Another massive mushroom cloud.

I was really calm up until this point, but now the realization sets in. In every direction i wanted to go, there were mushroom clouds. I felt trapped. There was nowhere to go. The fear came in a big wave.

I decided to leg it to the nearest hospital. On my way there i was pixked up by a couple in a car. As we drove, more white flashes. At this point i woke up. Subconsciously i was aware of this horrible dream and just decided to wake up.

It still gives me the chills thinking about it. The feeling of being trapped was horrible. Everywhere you looked there were mushroom clouds. Some big, some small in the distance. I hope i never have to live through this.
>>
>>17589896
take little asian girl into my house cause she was outside my house and she was begging me,start watching tv outside are light flashing look up police helicopters.cant find her
>>
>>17589896
I have a pretty good one, long but good.
>we were riding the bus on a band trip headed to some small town game, all my friends and stuff enjoying everything we had at the time on the bus
>We reach a clear cut field about, 4 football fields long, 5 deep.
>bus engine blows as we make it half way past the last tree at the beginning of the clearing
>Bus driver panicky and tells us to get off the bus now!
>we get off but when I turn around everyone's gone...no one but an empty bus.
>I start running into the clearing, thinking ok something's not right I need to get away from the bus.
>leave my phone in my trumpet case
>know that the clearing has dozens of unfinished house frames, about the stage where some siding, floors and the occasional roof is built, but most are just hollow stud frames.
>I see a couple people off at the forest line, just standing there.
>start hearing whispers and voices the closer I get to the middle
>silent screams start filling the air.
>turn around and there's dozens of chained slaves just facing me every where
>Start running into building
>They're in the building too
>Run past one gored nasty one up the unfinished stairs
>old beat to hell Honda civic hatchback in the up stairs garage for some reason
>keys on the blood covered seat
>Get in without hesitation and try to start it up
>Reluctantly starts up as I can see just mauled bodies peeking around the corners and over the last step in the stairs
>>
continued part 2.
>punch it down the ramp down the field
>car smells like straight blood, like when you have a nose bleed
>hit the road and jet past the bus
>I can hear my friends screaming for me to take them with me
>car had amazing pick up, unnatural acceleration
>I hit 70 before I know it and let off the gas to slow down
>car continues to gain speed
>step on gas again but nothing happens, fearing for my life I press the brakes, brakes edge it's speed up
>hit 90
>ultra adrenaline mode hits and I dump the car by ripping it to the right Into the swampy waters beside the road
>smash my face against the steering wheel breaking my canine out
>Face is rekt, spewing blood out of my upper lip where the tooth went through
>car engine red lines even though it's in water
>slowly dies out and everything goes dark
>see to my left something jet black, and tarlike slithering up the window
>Windows cracked and the thing slips in...followed by dozens more, like long tar roots trying to breach the car
>fighting to roll manual Windows up while the tar things slowly cracking the glass
>glass breaks and the tar root creature tears my out through the shards of glass
>wraps around my throat and pushes me under water
>start beating my face to get it off
>drowned because it wouldn't let go
Woke up with deep scratches on my arms and face, and a nosebleed from a broken nose.
>I broke my own nose trying to fight a dream
>>
>>17607186

Fuck me sounds terrifying m8
>>
>>17607186
If you see could see the clouds, in reality a giant wave of fire would come kill you within seconds.
>>
>>17607253

I know. This is a dream.
>>
In 2013, a few days before visiting my dad and my uncle for the summer, i have the worst nightmare of my life.
I'm running away with strangers from a tsunami, we saw the giant wave approach at a restaurant in the coast and we ran to some stone wall building. Inside, a man ran to us and warned us about someone coming over to kill us. We believed to be pretty safe inside that building, but we were wrong, Soon, an old woman with grey eyes (no pupils) and she was completely dressed in black. I immediately knew she was the person the man had warned us about, and ran. She chased me with these huge scissors (for gardening i think), opening and closing the blades, attempting to cut me. At some point i made it outside the building, except it now looked like i was in the porch of an old white house. I saw a small wooden coffin hanging by chains on the porch, there was a hole of heart in the middle. I hid under, thought she obviously found me, I don't know why I thought she wouldn't find me. She dragged me up, and told me to stay there, that she would be right back, and went back inside. I don't know what happened next, because I woke up scared to death.
That summer when I went to visit my family, my uncle died 2 weeks later. He had diabetes and was too stubborn to take better care of himself. The doctors were ready to remove part of his leg, already have lost one several years ago. However, he went into a coma and later died. The last time I saw him, he was laying on the ground of his bedroom, he had fallen. I said nothing, and just looked at him from across the hallway, and closed my bedroom door, too scared to think what would happen to him. However, that nightmare I had before visiting explained it all to me. The old woman was death itself, and she had gone back inside to get my uncle.
>>
>>17589896
I went to sleep with a headache once and dreamt about these small, black scalley, humanoid creatures with green eyes, but didn't glow. It was fast, just a visual, and then a scene of two of them fighting, one with am axe, the other casting blizzard or some shit. It wasn't really scary, but I woke up with a mother of all headaches and was kinda freaking a bit out about it at 4 in the morning. I just chilled on the bed looking at porn till I passed out. Slept comfy then.
>>
>>17589896

Had this one when I was 8

>in the bathtub
>suddenly something drags my head and pushes it to the bottom
>panicking
>drowning
>cant breathe
>woke up

Another one when I was 11

>take a bus because I'm supposed to pick up my lil brother
>nighttime
>end up in distorted downtown
>everything is closed
>the streets are deserted
>after wandering around I found a park
>when I cross it there's just this long fucking road and just trees everywhere
>pitch black, there's no moonlight
>starting to feel stalked
>panicking
>there is an intersection
>and it's the same at the side of the road, just trees
>starting to feel watched again
>a car is passing by
>screaming at it but it doesn't stop
>I start to run
>start to hear steps
>woke up
>>
Don't remember anything from the dream itself but...
> be 8 years old
>wake up from my mom dragging me around across the bed trying to wake me up
>she was trying to pull my hands off of my mouth
> blood coming out of my fingers
>an extreme urge for killing my self took over me (that's somehow realated with me trying to eat my own hands)
>extreme fear for whatever i saw, felt, and heard in the dreams before waking up
Im kind of glad I don't remember any of my dreams.
>>
>Failing all my classes
>Parents and friends find out things they should't
>Life ruined and kicked out
>Can't get a job after I am fired
>Can't function
>Forced to suicide
>I don't want to but its the only way
>Pull the trigger
>Wake up
Terrifyingly realistic and the worst part is I think its coming true.
>>
I was about 6 and I had a dream that I was awoken by a gaggle of little chicks that had the heads of pacman
They started nipping at my feet and I had to run around the house to avoid being bitten, eventually I ran to my parents room to weather the night

When I woke up I was sleeping in my kitchen

Spoopy stuff
>>
>i was at a party
>leave, star walking to my house
>see giant dog in sidewalk
>he starts barking, really weird sounds
>the barkins starts to soun different, deformed
>the dog is fucking yelling at me "RUUUUN, RUUUUUUN!"
>i see a giant shadow behind him, it's some kind of golem
>start running for my life
>after a while i see the fucking shadow in front of me
>running to the other side now, again the shadow in front of me
>i couldn't outrun the fucker
>this goes on until i wake up
>>
>>17589986
Shit son.
>>
Oh damn, I have a couple dozen stories (mostly about ayy lmao dreams), but the most detailed dream I ever had happened when I first got on melatonin (which I was abusing).

>Dream starts, I'm in my childhood house
>It's early in the morning, the tv is off and everybody's gone
>I walk outside
>My entire family is standing right outside the garage, watching a small box TV propped up on a basket
>It's everyone I grew up with, before divorces and whatnot
>Everyone's silent
>The TV program is someone on the news describing an imminent disaster
>A flat blue wave, like a piece of paper that expands infinitely has been spotted
>It's traveling faster than light and has no observable edges
>Everything it touches ceases to be
>It'll pass through our galaxy soon
>My entire family is standing around watching this broadcast
>I start trying to argue with myself about how we'll be fine
>Know I won't exist soon
>Don't remember what happens for a while
>TV Broadcast announces that the wave will hit us momentarily
>My family embraces each other
>Wave hits us
>I wake up
>Go right back to taking everything for granted
>>
Won't go into detail but...
>Gutted alive.
>Shot in the stomach.
>Toaster/Water combo.
>Fell from the sky.
>Sucked into a small (artificial?) star.
>Super jumped into telephone lines.
>Ejected into space from ship.
>Shadows punching through me.
>Lucid, hearing laughter/voices.
>Fighting in wars.
>Post-Apocalyptic dreams.
>Aliens experimenting on me.
And more that have faded from memory. What makes them scary is feeling the pain or being overwhelmed with emotions. Have alot of "normal" ones too.
>>
>be me
>15
>starts off with me basically waking up in a wet field
>beautiful mountain in the distance, and a sort of cloudy sky
>pic related, sort of similar but grass was about knee height, mountains were closer and a lot higher with snow at peak and there weren't any roads or paths
>i remember this feeling of peace and comfort
>didn't wanna wake up
>suddenly my heart starts racing
>sweating profusely
>freaking the fuck out
>shittingbricks.jpg
>but the thing was there literally nothing around
>just me sitting in a wet dew-laiden field with a mountain next it
>almost start crying
>out of nowhere, I notice someone else lying in the field
>know for a fact she wasn't there before
>run over to her crying
>blonde woman wearing some old medieval era dress
>she's smiling and kind of giggling
>not the freaky child demon ghost kind of giggle, but literally just a chuckle as if someone had told her a joke
>i'm freaking the fuck out even more
>why
>she sits up and looks at me
>she frowns
>tells me to come sit with her and it will be alright
>wake up in a fucking pool of sweat
>heart racing, breathing heavily
>too scared to look around and hide under blankets till sunrise

Still have absolutely no idea what freaked me out so much.
>>
Don't really remember having a dream that scary that I woke up shaking or sweating, but here's a recent one that jumped me out of my bed.

>The school in my town has a basement
>Long hallway with brick walls
>Has extra rooms on the right with closets where everyone hangs their coats
>The rest of the hallway is empty and leads to a small door which is a small warehouse
>Right after the closet rooms there is a metal grate that usually gets closed and locked
>Now the dream
>Me and my friend are in the basement
>Small lamps barely light up the hallway
>Keep walking
>Lights go dim then back on
>Look behind
>Friend says the gates are closed and locked
>WHOTHEFUCKLOCKEDUSIN?
>Look at the end of the hallway
>See a rotten wheelchair and a burnt corpse sitting and shaking on it
>For a few seconds that feel like full minutes I keep looking at it
>Starts rolling at me fast
>Wake up
>>
This makes me seem scarier than any other dream I've had.

I was at a cousins place. He was listening to the new Cannibal Corpse album. Well, he turned on the TV and I was getting into it. Apparently I could travel to other peoples dreams and infect them with a virus. But there was rules. No looking in the mirror, and no talking in foreign languages. That the dream server administrators would consider an exploit. So I traveled into a dark dream and was infecting while there were people at my cousins infecting my dream. I got the person to look into the mirror to see a reflection of themselves (I don't remember how this exploit works). Anyways, I wake up and there's all these immigrants or something infecting my dream. Well, our family gets on a cruise so it's irrelevant.
I remember being in the main lobby of the cruise, there were doctors coming out of the double doors down the lobby hall. I decide to walk towards but I could smell something, so I decide to take a different route. I go into the side passage and see crying men in sorrow, making way out of the scene. I see corpses lying all over the floor. Someone's brains had been lying all over the floor, there skull was chopped horizontally off. There were torsos bleeding with there intestines out. It looked like Kill Bill except a lot more graphic and serious. For every meter there was 3 body parts. I remember a zombie torso/arms/head was traveling across the floor decrepit and animated. Guts, gore, and corpses everywhere for two rooms while I'm feeling nauseous and there's a horrible deathly stench.
I remember waking up and saying "That's brutal." It was the most epic gore dream I've had.
>>
The dream that scared me the most was the exorcist dream. I was having a normal dream when all of a sudden the gloom hits hard, it's dark and time slows down. I was just there, peering into the darkness. All of a sudden the exorcist grabs me by the head and thrashes me (I felt my head being thrashed) jarring me out of my stillness. She's in my face and then I wake up.

I actually have plenty of scary dreams. I just had a scary dream;

I was in my house and it was really dark. My family was there, and they had put me on a new treatment program. I was taking my meds, but I had to complain that it was stealing my soul/making me numb. No one listens and I phase out into the darkness several times during the dream. For the treatment I had to put on metal reams that jam through my flesh into the muscle of my shoulders to my ankle through my calves, and into my traps and jaws. I was screaming because my soul was being ripped from me, but nobody could hear me. Only the void responded. I said the gear was disabling me, and causing pain, and soon would kill me. They didn't listen. Then all of a sudden there's magnets. And they rip the gear out of my shoulders and calves (I felt sharp pain through my calves). Then I'm dying as I'm screaming and they finally realize something was wrong, as I wake up.
Next dream: I'm still on the meds and phasing out of reality, except now I'm morphing into other things. Dark dimensions and monsters. I would turn invisible and this brought great fear to me. I would try to communicate but to no avail. I had to be in a certain posture to be visible, I learned. I remember having to go to the bathroom, and there being a mirror on the bathroom door. I was invisible. But I got myself in the right posture, and my head was without a neck practically, my head was extremely crooked to my chest (basically perpendicular). I remember some other things happening and then looking into the mirror and the diagonals of the mirror reflecting all the wrong things.
>>
>>17591323
fuck man, this is the absolute worst feeling I know
>>
Scariest dream I've ever had might seem kind of tame, but it's the one that startled me the most... I think. I know there's another dream I've had that bothered me to the point where I had to talk about it, but I think I've got a mental block on it at this point, or more realistically, forgot.

Anyways, the dream is that my sister is possessed in the living room, and me and my mother sleep together out of fear, but, one of us has to check the hallway every once in a while, because she moves if we don't keep an eye on her. The dream ends with us dosing off, and looking out into the hallway to see her demonic face right in front of mine. Scared me awake and had me terrified for an entire morning.
>>
>>17589896
i had this dream when i was young (like 3-4) and it has stuck with my my entire life, it was creepy at the time but more bizarre than anything now.
>wake up in bed
>hear what sounds like a good time coming from my living room
>get out of bed and make my way to the living room
>realize im in the house i lived in when i was about 1-2 yrs old
>dont know how i remembered it so vividly
>my family is having some sort of celebration, every one of my favorite relatives from my mothers side of the family is there
>i notice a kite on the kitchen table and it is set up as if it is on display, meant to be looked at
>i walk over and i see that the design on the kite is similar to the uk/australia/new zealand flag
>i touch it
>mom yells "no!"
>it falls apart on the table
>mom is frantically trying to put the kite back together
>i can hear this strange shaking/jiggling sound coming from behind me
>my uncles head is shape shifting between family members who werent there and faces i recognized
>it looks painful
>i begin to cry
>mom puts the kite back together but now my unlces head is all misshapen and deformed
>cry some more
>wake up
>>
i once dreamed i was employed
>>
still not sure if this was a dream or hallucination
>stayed up until 3am doing homework
>exhausted but still struggling to fall asleep
>room is pitch black but I see movement from the corner of the wall farthest from my bed
>I'm getting scared but I froze
>my eyes start adjusting to the darkness
>I see a black figure emerging from the corner of my room, where the wall meets the ceiling
>it's emerging in a slow, slithering motion
>I am paralyzed
>it's growing bigger and bigger
>now I can make out two long slim arms with long sharp fingers
>I can see it has a head
>it is making it's way closer and closer to me but I cannot move
>tears are streaming down my face
>it's body (if it was a body) is now taking up the majority of my bedroom, hovering over me
>suddenly, it's face is inches from mine
>it's face is not human
>it's like a cross between human, animal, and something indescribable
>it opens it's mouth to reveal a row of sharp black teeth almost as big as my face
>that is the last thing I remember but I don't remember waking up
>>
File: 1457259854490.jpg (1010KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1457259854490.jpg
1010KB, 1000x1000px
>>17589896
>Be 19
>Traveling through Germany
>First time on my own
>Super nervous but traveling abroad was always something I had wanted to do so it was worth it
>Have a finite amount of money so decide to stay in this cheapo hotel in the ghetto
>Place is absolute shit, dusty blankets, shower doesn't work.
>Somehow fall asleep
>Dream about this fucking tall naked skinny (Holocaust skinny) man
>Dream logic so what I remember most were his fingers
>all broken and pointing in unnatural directions
>fingernails filthy caked with dirt
>The mother fucker is dancing on my chest
>The guy is moving like an asian kid playing DDR
>Cant breathe
>Actually feel like I'm suffocating
>wake up and I'm sweating like a Kenyan track star on amphetamines
>>
>>17603600
Right in the feels
>>
>>17597218
I have been on /x/ for a while but I don't know what words are filtered.. is there a way tosay them?
>>
>>17591030
>>17591044
It sucks but something has more than likely latched itself onto you. It has also given you a scary, but very possible future. These things tend to give you glimpses of the apocalypse, the end of days.

It was showing you the horrors that have yet to come, and basically insinuating that you're it's property now, that it has claimed you. What exactly did see when this was all occurring (The outside setting)?
>>
>>17591263

>Then I tried again and actually woke up.

Anon, but you're still sleeping.
>>
>>17591504

>giant black holes in the sky that were inside rings of flame.

Those are fallen angels.
>>
>>17610323
idk baka tbqh senpai
>>
My ex killing herself in front of me when we were still together, going to her funeral, seeing her body laying there, living every painful grief stage, and eventually getting over it, all in a single dream

And you know what's funny? That dream made me forget about her and made it easier when we broke up
>>
>>17589896

Life.
>>
>>17591044
>>17591044

Good read, anon
>>
>dream about being on some hippie camping trip in the mountains.
>there was a huge hill leading up to the top of the mountain
>get drunk, have fun with some girls
>wake up in a dream and go for a walk to top of the hill
>there were shitload of people walking up that hill
>all of the sudden people start to rush down the hill with pure horror on their face.
>I get really scared just by watching all this people running downhill and I start running down
>and than I felt it... It was like a wave of pure evil. There was nothing to see, just a pure feeling of horror. I still remember those freaked out faces. At that moment I woke up. It was just pure energy of horror and panic. No monsters, nothing... Just some wave of energy that made everyone run downhill in horror.

Sorry english is not my first langauge.
>>
>>17608907
even in your dreams you don't know how to talk to girls, that's some /r9k/ shit there
>>
>>17610421
Lol
>>
>>17595296
>country and rap together

Check Boondox
>>
>wake up
>hear muffled loud banging
>run out of room
>almost pitch black
>see baby run to kitchen
>I run after it
>hear woman scream
>screaming doesn't stop
>run outside
>catch baby before it can jump in pool
>I turn around because screaming gets really loud
>baby dissappears from hands
>run inside
>almost pitch black
>screaming and banging is still loud
>lady out of nowhere runs at me
>she is wearing all white
>I close my eyes
>I woke up
>went to take a piss with my flash light
>it was 8 am
>>
File: MysticalEncounter.jpg (57KB, 638x478px) Image search: [Google]
MysticalEncounter.jpg
57KB, 638x478px
>Dark house
>walking aimlessly room to room
>Find a candle
>Look directly to the fire
>wake up
>eyes still closed
>light continues
>Soon I realize there is something wrong, in a spiritual manner (intuition?)
>A thundering male voice speaks
>"Don't fear the light"
>Soon a gigantic pressure paralyzes all my body, that trembles head to toe.
>He speaks some wise words, but I only recalled a bit : "beware of your shell, little one"
>the light vanishes
>I open my eyes
>nothing in the room

>years passed
>a night sky on my eighbourhood(dreaming)
>soon various planets appears
>the biggest one soon start to speak
>the same thundering voice
>Speaks, but I don't remember what he said

>years passed, depression finally controlled, start a new beggining in life
>again, a night sky (dream)
>soon, the planets again
>the biggest one speaks (guess what voice?)
> "You have done well, but could have done a lot better ... (I only remember this)

>a year have passed
>extremely hard job, very stressed, burnout syndrome
>starts complaining hardly, blapheming a lot
>a certain day
>in dream, I'm pointing my finger to the sky (all black), furious while blaspheming and complaining about a shitty life that I have
>from nothing, the planet appears just above me
>the most terryfing pressure that I have ever felt.
>a dreaded feeling that I have done something very wrong
>close my eyes, expecting the worst
>son a female voice, very gentle and motherly starts to speak.
>I don't remember what she said, but it was about having patience, and the effort will be valued in time.
>wake up without fear, and a nice feeling.

I don't know what they are, but I keep having the impression that I'm being monitored. The male voice is very frightening, but it's not menacing at all, like a very harsh, stern but caring father, unlike the motherly voice.

That day when he just got above me, that horrible pressure was the greatest terror of my life.

The irony is that I miss him a lot.
>>
Had it a few times back in high school:

>Be driving on highway, large hills/ small mountain on the horizon
>Suddenly, sky darkens a bit
>HUGE fucking wave crests over the horizon
>Like, impossibly huge, stretching across the entire horizon
>Nowhere near the coast

That's it; just the feeling of dread at this impossible apocalyptic wave that's making a mountain look like nothing. Always woke up before it even broke.
>>
>>17591030
>>17591044
damn friend that is scary as fuck
>>17599236
agreed, just to be sure. as I also have a kidney disease (berger's syndrome) i used have a lot of nightmares before it was diagnosed.
>>
>sleeping
>having a nightmare, trying to get myself to wake up
>can feel myself becoming awake again, but sitll difficult
>Voice says "This one is mine!"
>Another says "NO!"
>Finally wake up in sweat
>>
>>17590726
Teeth
>>
>>17591490
Curiosity killed the cat
>>
>>17591532
I know that feeling
>be 2-4
>in a building built over nature
>other people are with me
>not humans but beings, it was a long time ago but I think they were like hippos or something
>pink walls
>everyone is happy and quiet
>total peace
>suddenly a rock grinder is tearing through the building
>everyone is trying to escape but no one is fast enough

Had this exact dream several times
>>
I tried to brand my current gf at the times back with like and instruction on how to avoid curses so as i was about to brand her i actually read it;
Step1 was clear my mind and read ever line out loud
Step2 was read the next line out loud
Step3 was a set up and was the curset written in like chinese English or something like; xu xio cian et
Step4 was "have fun"
As i finished reading step 3 and glanced at strp 4 i flew into the air face to face with the most horrifying demon ive ever seen unable to move as it shook me and pulled out my intestines, couldnt sleep that nighy was horrible
>>
>>17589896
watch an alien go door to door asking for me. i hide under my blankets as it reaches my house. im alone, and it walks into my room quietly. i wake up violently just before it touches me. Had the dream multiple times as a kid.
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.