[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: buer-blog.jpg (163KB, 600x684px) Image search: [Google]
buer-blog.jpg
163KB, 600x684px
Long story short my friend tried to contact somebody on a board and ended up with a demon who called himself buer haunting him. what can he do to get this guy to leave him alone?

pic related
>>
It would friend would have to be very special or very lucky to be chosen by a demon. They are normally not the type to stick around after being invoked. I would say have your friend communicate with him and get to know what he wants. Sometimes things aren't as trivial as they seem.
>>
Thank you for your reply!
Is there any way in particular to try and communicate? he sold his board and everything since this began happening. He claims he can tell when hes there, and is around 7-8ft tall but cant physically see him, but it scares him.
I did some research on buer and he doesnt actually seem like an 'evil' demon, hes a healer, i tried to tell him that and maybe think of it as a good thing but he just wants to be left alone by the spirit.
>>
File: Ronove.jpg (3KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
Ronove.jpg
3KB, 120x120px
>>17564457
A couple things he can do
1: "Meditate" to him, he'll know he;s made contact when he starts feeling vivid and unique sensations he shouldn't be experiencing normally. The voice of a demon should be new and something he's most likely never heard, the voice in his head that stands out most could be it
2:see a priest.
3: Ignore it, demons have to put in a lot of effort to do this shit to humans without equal effort so if he notices that he's unaffected or just doesn't care the demon will probably stop caring.
4: Cry to the demon and promise to stop fucking around with shit he has little knowledge about.

best of luck to you and him OP.
>>
>>17564373
put all of the holy names on his wall or some shit, not sure

doubt this is real but here are the names, write them on paper n put them on his wall or some shit idk

http://www.hermetics.org/pdf/grimoire/The%20Grand%20Grimoire%20-%20Dark%20Lodge%20version.pdf

page 10.
>>
>>17564504
He did have a voice in his head that wasnt malicious or anything, he got a cleansing done in February and the voice stopped, he asked it what it wants but i cant remember what he said. Hes been trying to ignore it but i dont think hes ignoring it well enough considering its affecting him to a large extent in the last couple of days.
He claimed to have knowledge about the board and did cleansing on it after each use and whatnot

I tried the whole salt thing but my friend started getting pretty frightened and saying it felt like it was smirking at me. To be honest im not afraid of it, it hasnt bothered me and i dont feel uncomfortable at his house. I just want him to not be scared anymore.

Ill tell him to try these though!

>>17564524
Ill tell him to give it a try!
>>
For reference, I'm a demonology expert, I have been practicing black magic for 10 years now, and have dealt with hundreds of demons.

Here's a banishing spell for banishing demons.

1) make a circle of salt and have your friend inside of it

2) inside the circle, give your friend a WHITE colored candle and have him light it

3) have your draw a pentagram (upwards) on a piece of paper. (It's fine, pentagram are actually symbols of protection, the 5 points represent the human body and the 5 elements, it's the upside down pentagram that are evil)

4) have your friend think of and imagine a white golden light

5) while imagining the golden light, have your friend chant this incantation.

"In these names that are above all others, the name of the great lady and powerful Lord, I hunt by seed, flower and fruit of evil, I cast a spell on them with power and purity, Whether constrained by chains Or returned to darkness, They may never disturb the servants of the gods.

If spirits threaten me in this place, Fight Water by Water and Fire by Fire, Banish their souls into nothingness, and remove their powers until the last trace. Let these evil beings flee, Through time and space"

6) once the incantation has been said, have your friend imagine that the white golden light "floods" every inch of the house
>>
File: funky president.jpg (14KB, 128x125px) Image search: [Google]
funky president.jpg
14KB, 128x125px
>>17564575
I am probably the one who summoned him into Opie's life.

Trust me, he's a good pal to have. After his harrowing, you'll either be more powerful or you'll be gone and replaced by a very competent medical-magician with all your previous memories. Who knows what happened to me? It's not like the concept of "me, and you" is a projection or anything.

Lemme give you a summoning tip.
He really likes a song, by nightmares on wax, right. It's name is "You and me" he is like 70% likely to appear if you play it after eating healthy. If you want 99% you must remix the song. I dunno why, maybe memes, but demons are into hip-hop these days, IMHE.

Also, get at least another person to go Boooooooooooo-ERRRRRRHHHHUh
(all powerful names are ideally vibrated, because it's a human power that kinda tickles/tingles and draws their interest.) He really just wants people to live by example. That makes his best offerring. Otherwise agree to learn something you hadn't before, these are his lessons.

He once seved in demon vietnam, you know.
>>
>>17564426
Invoking demons is a bad idea I'm sure you didn't mean
>>
>>17564373
keep praying and turning the other cheek
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.