[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do vampires exist /x/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: blood28n-2-web.jpg (23KB, 635x430px) Image search: [Google]
blood28n-2-web.jpg
23KB, 635x430px
Do vampires exist /x/?
>>
>>17564132
No. And the ones who claim they are on here are lonely little fags who are bored in their life. Some may even buy fake teeth/be born with deformed canines and try to say they're real.
>>
Are vampires cryptids? Since they have the ability to transform into different animals (bats, wolves, etc)
>>
>>17564132
Does it matter if they did?
>>
>>17564142
Wolves?
>>
>>17564261
Yes wolves. In the original book, Dracula was able to shapeshift into various animals, like wolves and dragons. Bats are just the more iconic one
>>
>>17564261
Different anon here, but vampires have a lot of mythological roots in several different cultures. There's a lot of lore that isn't as popular in our society, but many cultures believe vampires have the ability to shapeshift into wolves. That all being said, it's all mythology and not real. Vampires only exist in the metaphorical sense
>>
>>17564132
We keep having this thread, and the same point can be raised every time. If they were real, they'd have to be really damn good at hiding, since you never see good evidence. Maybe that means they never existed, or if they did they've gone extinct. Or maybe there aren't many of them now (maybe never were), which makes hiding easier (needles in haystacks). Alternately, maybe there are lots of them but they have mind control powers. Or they're just doing it the old fashioned way: if you run things, it's not hard to suppress information.

There's that "be careful out there" image, but I'm not going to bother locating it for you.

My point is that the answer to your question will always be muddied. If they don't exist, the answer will be no, but you'll attract roleplayers. If they do exist, the answer will be no, because that's the answer they want you to hear. Unless it isn't. Regardless, the skeptards will still be saying no.

tl;dr the answers to questions on /x/ usually boil down to
>maybe; we're fucked in the head

If we actually knew stuff, would we be on 4chan talking about it? No. We'd either be out being awesome or hiding under our beds.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.