[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would one go about tracking and possibly killing a skinwalker?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Skinwalker-3.jpg (76KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Skinwalker-3.jpg
76KB, 640x360px
How would one go about tracking and possibly killing a skinwalker?
>>
>>17563039
from what i can gather, Navajo legends tell if you find the skinwalkers name (their name they were born with as a human with) they will die
>>
>>17563647
surely from the disgrace of what he has become, correct?
>>
File: image.jpg (974KB, 1024x2429px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
974KB, 1024x2429px
>>17563039
Real skinwalker (Native American shaman type) or what we're calling skingaits now?
>>
>>17563691
Just finished watching a show that dealt with a schizo scientist that was suffering severe delusions and vivid hallucinations. It's a little weird to come back to this board and read and observe some of the memes here after just having been given a bit to chew on regarding schizos.

Kind of depressing 2bh.
>>
>>17563755
:x some take it overboard and invent shit. The sane people will know that these things are all spiritual.
>>
>>17563039
If you mean a skinwalker, anything that would kill a human will work fine. If you mean a goat man you're shit out of luck, they're unkillable demons. If you mean a fleshgait they are allergic to gold dust and seem weak to fire.
>>
>>17563039
wood ash nigga
>>
>>17563039
also
>>17565903
could use your stories
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.