[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to hear all your experiences with the paranormal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: ghost-girl-cv-220x300.png (97KB, 220x300px) Image search: [Google]
ghost-girl-cv-220x300.png
97KB, 220x300px
I want to hear all your experiences with the paranormal
>>
Let's hear your stories first
>>
File: 1459347961830.jpg (48KB, 231x231px) Image search: [Google]
1459347961830.jpg
48KB, 231x231px
shill
>>
>>17563078
I want to know his experiences and I want to hear other anons experiences so I bumped it
>>
I preordered dark souls 3 and my 70$ disapeared.i also found a dead baby and my virginity disapeared.
>>
When I was a kid I saw a little girl standing in the doorway to my bedroom.I was about 5 or 6 at the time. She was wearing a white dress and had black hair.

The weird thing is that my parents had the house constructed so we they could move in and start a family it's a new house yet I saw something odd.. I do not know why.. but this is my personal experience, and I hope you enjoyed it
>>
>>17563154
That's fucking disgusting! How can anyone do something as depraved as pre-ordering Dark Souls 3?
>>
>>17563049
I'll keep it short years ago my family moved into an apartment it was number one soon after moving and I got an imaginary friend her name is Julie and she look like a murder victim apparently according to my brothers and my dad after arguing with me we're just giving me a bad time they would experience terrifying paranormal events my older brother was held down my younger brother saw her reflection in the mirror and my dad almost had his heart stopped by her years passed and I went to my therapist she asked me if I ever had an imaginary friend I told her I did just me to draw her and looking at it after so many years I realize that this girl wasn't the average imaginary friend for a 7 year old kid so then when I went home I showed the picture to my brothers upon viewing the pictures they started shaking and they both said that she was the one that wasn't holding them down and that they witnessed in the mirror seeing the connection I decided to check the most credible Witness my dad second I show the picture he looked like he wanted to cry and he said that's the girl that tried to stop my heart one of the strange occurrences while living in that apartment I got a snake and I said it like you were supposed to it was still a baby then one day I came home from school and I lifted the log in its tank and it was crushed that they look like someone literally picked it up and crushed between their fingers weird part is that the day previously the snake bit me
>>
>>17563171
Thanks for sharing your story
>>
>>17563171
>I'll keep it short
>proceeds to post a wall of text
>>
>>17563170
It might be low,but not as low as preordering doom (nukem forever.)
>>
>>17563181
Hey! I don't know how to tell it shorter than that
>>
>>17563171
Shiggy diggy dude
>>
When I was but knee high to a moghopper, I once awoke in the middle of the night which was unusual for me. I walked into the living room and found that the front door was standing wide open and the moon cast a square of light upon the floor. I could see nothing beyond the doorway but had a feeling there were people out there. As I drew close to the door, I heard a woman's voice call out to me

"Come into the moonlight, dear, so we can see you"

Shortly thereafter, I absconded from the situation and went back to sleep. No mention of it was made the next day and I didn't ask.
>>
>>17563188
Greentext or are you too lazy to do it?
>>
>>17563199
Too lazy shit I didn't even type I FUCKING used the mic feature
>>
>>17563203
Greentext it, so that it's legible
>>
One time I kicked a bush cause my wrestling figure fell into it and the branch pierced into my shin. My dad pulled it out while I cried and watched spongebob

From then I pretty much just like deluded myself into thinking I was visited by aliens cause during the summer holidays I would stay up late and watch Alien documentaries about implants. But nah its all good I just get sleep paralysis so
>>
>>17563205
> family moved into a new apartment
> gets an imaginary friend
> weird shit happens
> brother is pinned down by something in the middle of the night
> brother sees girl in the mirror
> dad is almost killed by an entity
> years passed the family moves out
> no more imaginary friend
> years pass
> therapist ask if I ever had an imaginary friend
> says yes
> draws picture as she requested
> shows picture to family
> Dad and brothers freak
> imaginary friend really ghost
>>
>>17563242
But who was phone?!
>>
>>17563242
Are they kill?
>>
>>17563262
Not sure what you mean by this one
>>
>>17563265
No they're alive and well but my brothers don't like talking about it
>>
>>17563268
Welcome newfriend, looks like this is your first time on 4chan.
>>
>>17563278
I've been on 4chan for a few months... but I've never heard that term before
>>
>>17563020
I dunno if 'paranormal' or just my fantasy as a child, but I was strongly convinced there was 2x humanoids with crow-like heads/or humans with crow-masks living in our basement/hiding in basements. One of them was named 'Tolaik' and the other name I do not remember, but it is always on my tounge when I think about it.

I actually have a memory of them, where I am looking out of a window, possibly from 2. floor (our house is only 1 floor high), and they are using a saw. I think/feel that I remembered more before.

I was afraid of basements for a long time, did not get over it before 13-14 years old.
>>
>>17563273
I've had so many near death experiences that when I talk about them I end up laughing
>>
>>17563294
Definitely a newfag
>>
>>17563311
Sorry I just haven't heard of this place until just recently
>>
File: weslock_ball.jpg (65KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
weslock_ball.jpg
65KB, 450x450px
let me tell you all a story about doorknobs my friends
> be me 10-12 years old
> period of time where i've been obsessed with the paranormal
> do a lot of research about ghosts and shit and read a bunch of books about the topic
> my mom is a very religious person and tries to prevent me from watching scary movies and researching the topic
> i don't really care about what she thinks and do my thing anyway
> go to the library and decide to pick up a book about real ghost stories
> i take it home and it sucks so i just kinda leave it on my desk or something
> getting ready for school one day
> close my bedroom door behind me before using the bathroom
> finish using the bathroom and i go back to my room
> before opening the door i look at the doorknob
My house has those round shiny doorknobs that show a lot of reflection. pic related
> i notice something behind me and take a closer look
> there is a fucking black figure standing behind me
my room was at the end of a hallway so there really wasn't anything else that could have been the figure
> i turn around and i see nothing behind me
> i look at the doorknob and i see the fucking figure still there
> i do this a few times and get way too spooked out to go to my room by myself
> i go into my moms room and try to subtly tell her to come upstairs with me without telling her what happens
> i fail miserably and she looks at me strange
> i just ask her to come upstairs with me finally
> i open my door and sit down on my bed and just start bawling
> she asks me whats wrong and i just point to the doorknob and say i saw someone in the doorknob while crying my eyes out
> she looks at the book on my desk and tells me its because of the book
> she sits down on my bed and prays with me for 30 minutes
>fin
i have more stories if anyone is interested
>>
File: BKDTaYA.jpg (26KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
BKDTaYA.jpg
26KB, 500x375px
>be at me at 18 years old
>at a friend's house and it's early morning
>going to a convention
>friend says "let's get ready to go!"
>do this and dress like luigi
>wait around for friend to get ready
>hour goes past
>getting impatient and anxious
>go to the bathroom where my friend was and knock on door
>nothing
> wondering what was wrong
> knock again
>again nothing
>ask if buddy was okay
>again nothing
>try the door and it's unlocked
>bathroom lights are out
>flick them and scream
>pic related
>>
>>17563294
>but
I bet you unironically believe that fairies don't post here.
>>
>>17563438
You screamed bc he was a furry??
O.o
>>
>>17563171
Excellent punctuation. Really made it readable.
>>
>>17563488
RP fag spotted
>>
>>17563171
How do you not use periods it's like you never went to school they should be subliminally implant in your writing to a point where in your 500 word essay you at least used one it's like you made an effort not to use them oh god no what's happening to me the horror ahh why I'm I still typing oh no not question marks too
>>
>>17563171
PUNCTUATION. DO YOU USE IT?
>>
>>17564152
This shit is hurting my brain
>>
I have tons of paranormal experiences. I am a warlock, I have been practicing with demonology (and some necromancy) for over 10 years now. Anyways, here's a story of the first time I tried to summon a demon.

I was 15 at the time, it was around 2am in the morning and my family was asleep. I lit a candle and said my prayer to lucifer. The flame on the candle started flickering than got bbright and the flame on the candle great 2 inches and then the room just felt.. ominous

Like a sort of dread feeling, it got difficult to breath, like the room was filled with smoke but there was no smoke and the candle went out.

Freaked me out, I got out of my room when my mom came downstairs.

My mom is a practicing Wiccan/witch and she said she felt something very evil in my room that woke her up and she came down to check on me (I didn't even tell her that I tried summoning a demon)

Anyways we sat down at our kitchen table and I told her what I did, she looked at me like I was the biggest idiot and she just told me not to do it again.
>>
>>17564183
>the biggest idiot and don't do it again
She was right you know.
>>
File: 1460102005089.jpg (219KB, 1134x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1460102005089.jpg
219KB, 1134x1001px
>>17564183
>>17564307
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.