[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drones : Ufo History of lies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (8KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8KB, 266x190px
/x/ I would like to talk about the history of drones and Ufos. I am in the military. Inb4 shill. I've been on 4chan since I was a kid. So here we go.

Fact Germany and the United States for a fact have had planes based on magnetism and gravity as early as the 1940s or before.

Fact most who work on military things are sworn to secrecy sometimes for life.

Fact Ufos have been spotted all throughout history. There are cave paintings that even depict Ufos. So the knowledge of vehicles based on gravity and magnetism has been known a long time.

Fact we have drones today that are public knowledge. Some of which use above said technology. We have known about these since early 90s.

So the questions now.
How long have we as a world been covering up drone or magnetic based aircraft.
How many of the Ufo sightings could be drones and how far back?
How many Ufos are not drones and really are unexplainable.

Opinion: if I was a organization I would hide drones as long as possible because this is an amazing tool to use against others. I would explain it off anyway I can.

This creeps me out x. How many and how long have we had our own governments prying on us this way or causing mischief
>>
none of what you posted is "fact" unless you can show us evidence
>>
>>17562329
TR-3 Black Manta?
>>
>fact: That tech is entirely useless if all someone has to do is blast it with a radar transmitter, chump
>>
>>17562329
drones dont use anti gravity or "magnetic" tech, they use propellers or jet turbines, they are pretty much regular aircraft that are remotely controlled

fuck off OP
>>
FACT you need a global system of satellites to control drones
>>
>>17562678
if they use GPS. the air force operated unmanned drones for decades before the first GPS sats went up.
>>
Op again.
Current drones we know about do not use magnetics but the tech is there.

Poster earlier said is true we have plenty of los drones and plenty of ways of bouncing signals around this planet without use of satiellites

662 you need to research anti grav more it has been done many times 1940+ In public by the Germans and Americans. What if these Ufos were the unofficial versions of these types of aircraft
>>
What do they make the torus out of?
>>
>>17562865
>662 you need to research anti grav more it has been done many times 1940+ In public by the Germans and Americans. What if these Ufos were the unofficial versions of these types of aircraft

any proof for that statement?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.