[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real Conspiracy HAPPENING NOW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: kevin-dawes.jpg (81KB, 1240x930px) Image search: [Google]
kevin-dawes.jpg
81KB, 1240x930px
I'd like to talk to you for a minute about Kevin Patrick Dawes, who has been released from detention in Syria. The mainstream media is presenting Dawes as a "Freelance Photographer" and private citizen, but in reality compelling evidence suggests that Dawes was actually a CIA/NATO asset who was in the area to promote a Leftist/Jihadi ideology. What's more, this adds to a growing pile of evidence which points to near-defunct comedy website SomethingAwful.com as a CIA/NATO front similar to how the CIA used Readers Digest magazine. Also, you should probably avoid MMORPGs.

Dawes traveled to Libya five years ago to work as a medic, but by his own admission he became an effective sniper. He boasted over ten years of experience as a sniper and sharpshooter despite no military or police service. By April he took on a leadership role in one of the militas and Gaddaffi was soon ousted and killed. Dawes was later captured in Syria and detained, although there's no timeline on when it happened. He did stop contact with his family after entering Syria. Now, this isn't proof that he was a CIA/NATO asset, but it's suggestive. As is his choice in friends. You see, throughout the process, Dawes was in contact with Eliot Higgins, AKA Brown Moses, who almost certainly is a CIA/NATO asset.

Higgins is an avowed leftist and race-mixer who somehow went from playing World of Warcraft six hours a day to being a fellow at a NATO-backed think tank and a collaborator with the New York Times and left-wing NGOs like Amnesty International in the space of less than three years. How? He creates plausible paper-trails for the NATO version of events that get passed off as authoritative, and obviously he's got friends in high places despite being on the dole. Not only weas Higgins in contact with Dawes, who he knew on SomethingAwful.com as "Caro", but it was Higgins who first claimed that when Dawes was dead after alledging that he'd been seen in a so-called "Torture Prison."
>>
>>17561873
As for SomethingAwful, it's worth noting that Higgins administrates the same left-wing political subforum, Debate & Discussion, that Sean Smith did prior to his death. Smith, a former Naval Intelligence officer turned CIA 'Information Officer' (a half-clever cover name for a spy) died in Benghazi under circumstances we all know were totally sketchy. What's more, his last messages out of Benghazi indicated knowledge of the impending attack and were sent through the video game EVE Online. According to a report by ProPublica, the CIA, NSA, and Defense Department have such an extensive presence in online video games like EVE and World of Warcraft that they had to develop an interagency group in order to avoid stepping on each other's toes. And yes, their activities are known to include recruiting assets and communicating with them.

So what do we have here? Three men, all involved in the conflict. All three were SomethingAwful.com posters active on the Debate & Discussion board. All three knew each other. At least two of the three were frequent online gamers. At least two were certainly spies. Where there's smoke, there's fire, and it's not hard to see how Dawes could be like the other two. It's not hard to see an alternative narrative, a narrative where Dawes wasn't captured, and was instead working for the CIA or NATO the whole time he was in Syria. If he'd really been tortured for four years under the conditions alleged by Higgins, he'd be dead. So perhaps the claim that he was pleading for death in a filthy cell was a smokescreen by a NATO-backed propagandist in order to allow him to operate with less scrutiny, going after targets and working with local militas in a more direct way without a need for a cover-story. Perhaps that's why the state department is so eager to have him back.
>>
File: 1460122813228.png (302KB, 640x896px) Image search: [Google]
1460122813228.png
302KB, 640x896px
bump
>>
This sounds pretty fucking interesting but I must humbly ask you anon, do you perhaps have any source on any of this? I want to read the whole thing.
>>
Ive been reading something awful for years, never signed up cause im not paying ten bucks to talk to other nerds.
Also they have been in a paywall for weeks now fucking faggots
>>
>>17562046
It's a lot of different links. Dawes has been profiled by GQ (http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/syria-isis-kevin-dawes) and NPR (http://www.npr.org/2011/10/24/141646227/u-s-aid-worker-took-up-arms-with-libyas-rebels) and you can find most of what you want to know about Higgins from his Wikipedia page and the linked profiles (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eliot_Higgins)

Here's a link to the pro-publica piece on spies in games:
https://www.propublica.org/article/world-of-spycraft-intelligence-agencies-spied-in-online-games

As for Sean Smith, I reckon you're pretty familiar with him. Unfortunately a lot of the specifics (IE Higgins' posts about Dawes) are behind the SA Paywall which tends to go up whenever Rich Kyanka is running low on cash and to only drop after a few weeks.
>>
I always knew that metokur guy was fishy.
>>
>>17561873
So you have just discovered the global marxist plan that is really evident if you are not fully indoctrinated. Congratulations, you have the requirements to know the truth. Now go to 8 chan pol if you want to know more, but you would be really depressed and then angry when you will know the truth, and after some years, so will truly see all, but some people never achieve that phase. Good luck in your knowledge pursuit, anon.
>>
So why shouldnt I play my MMORPGs?
>>
>>17561873
>you should probably avoid MMORPGs
You don't need psyop conspiracies to tell you that.
>>
i like this thread
>>
>>17561873
>>17561879
>high-profile goons and EVE players are CIA/NSA agents maintaining a digital presence, and also has feasible scapegoats in their midst
>or, on their days/nights off CIA/NSA agents play EVE/WoW which may or may not include treason, busting terrorists, and recruiting new agents
neat
>>
>>17562596
It wasn't off-duty. Check the pro-publica link. It was a serious and professional effort.
>>
yes, the completely insane repeatedly-permabanned schizophrenic shitposter who ranted for pages about how the CIA was beaming evil thoughts into his head with microwaves was actually a CIA asset and not a lunatic dork. you cracked the code
>>
>>17564231
If you don't know about/acknowledge CIA mind control you really should be on Reddit. Spoiler alert: it's real, it happens, and SomethingAwful.com has been implicated in it for years IE the Slenderman attacks.
>>
>>17561873
No one believes you shill!
>>
>>17564241
What's got SA to do with the slenderman attacks? It was just created there.
>>
File: Ralph_eea494_5490905.jpg (59KB, 750x448px) Image search: [Google]
Ralph_eea494_5490905.jpg
59KB, 750x448px
>>17562596
>https://www.propublica.org/article/world-of-spycraft-intelligence-agencies-spied-in-online-games

Ralph Pootawn is my favorite asset
>>
File: ralph goatee.jpg (39KB, 600x415px) Image search: [Google]
ralph goatee.jpg
39KB, 600x415px
>>17564494
>>
>>17564494
Yeah a site with known CIA ties creates an online character/mythos that's linked to at least three attempted murders with very similar profiles/descriptions and you think it's a coincidence.

Shill.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.