[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If it was really just a costume then where is it now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: bigfoot-film_fe.jpg (236KB, 639x450px) Image search: [Google]
bigfoot-film_fe.jpg
236KB, 639x450px
If it was really just a costume then where is it now?
>>
thank you for the kek OP
>>
>>17561793
Aliens
>>
>>17561793
My house
>>
>>17561793
Same place as the original moon landing tapes. I can't just leave this shit lying around any old place I like.
>>
>>17561793
What do you think Jimmy Hoffa is wearing?
>>
little known to most paranormal or cryptid enthusiasts, the costume was moved to a remote commune in northern utah. the commune was an obscure hotpoint in paranormal research, and the costume was brought there to be investigated by several investigators that lived there.

this all happened in the early 1990s. see, the federal government found out and used ghost circle technology and nuclear rays to level the entire complex, destroying the houses, the costume, and the witnesses. a power surge was falsely triggered to cause hysteria and confusion among the area, and by the time it ended, there was no trace of the costume. this event is also being covered up.

today, we call this series of happenings, the 'belray surge'.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.