[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pls share your opinion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: wowfb.jpg (89KB, 700x671px) Image search: [Google]
wowfb.jpg
89KB, 700x671px
Ok, so I have nowhere else to go with the topic i'm about to present here with my poor english, so please be patient and dhelp me out with your opinion /x/ if u can. I'll try to keep it simplest and shortest possible. So according to news i discovered digging in internet;

-in 2011 fukushima nuclear power plant got rekt
-they've been releasing radiactive material day by day to this day
-fukushima radiation got to USA coast, i saw massive fish die-offs reports with photos of dead fish and "white jelly" which is dead planktyon
-I researched more current fukushima situation and some sources say, that we're fucked forevermore, because they've been releasing radioactive material with ammount of radiation equal to 10 hiroshima hydrogen bombs to atmosphere and 10 to the ocean daily
(http://agreenroad.blogspot.com/2012/02/total-fukushima-radiation-released-into.html)
-it seemed really strange to me that i'm still alive and healthy and nobody panic around me, because stuff i found seemed pretty creditable
-then i saw news about aliens reducing fukushima radiation (http://www.ufointernationalproject.com/ufo-topics/nuclear-power-alien-message/)

-then i came here to ask you /x/, what do you think about this?
-are we're in middle of mass suicide?
-did greys give us nuclear power? (here's daryl anka channeling gray talking with nuts lady
https://youtu.be/cVXA2uMLunw)
-which aliens were seen reducing chernobyl radiaton and switching off nuclear weapons?
-who want to kill us and who want to save us?
-what are possible agendas in play in situations mentioned here?
-what the actual fuck is happening right now?
>>
selfbump
>>
solar radiation is too high, we need fukushima to condition us
>>
File: washington dc.png (2MB, 1190x609px) Image search: [Google]
washington dc.png
2MB, 1190x609px
>>17561352
>-what the actual fuck is happening right now?
Some factions trying to fuck every one over because they hate the living, literally satanic. These people have a death fetisch and they worship false goods. Like Moloch https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
>With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch . . .

Some factions try to fuck them over because they think they are evil. They know how to reduce radiation, zero point energy and lots of other good shit but they either can't give it to us because our rulers attacks them or they won't because they want us to grow the fuck up and start dealing with our own shit.
>>
>>17561442
could you please elaborate how do you know that "they" know how to reduce radiation with link perhaps? This information could literally save my life one day
>>
>>17561352

I don't know what your source is, but this extremely detailed report says your source is a fucking liar.

http://www.world-nuclear.org/information-library/safety-and-security/safety-of-plants/fukushima-accident.aspx
>>
>>17561489
problem with finding reliable information about nuclear anything these days is that some people actually earn a living from creating nuclear waste and the more waste they are allowed to produce the more money they earn. I'm trying to find someone in internet who is actually living there and could describe situation to me first handed, before someone pay him/her money to give me bullshit
>>
>>17561352
can anyone elaborate on any topics mentioned here? Also do you guys bealive in "law of attraction"? It says that what we focus on grows. Should we all be 100% concerned about fukushima or should we just ignore it and focus on positive emotions?
>>
>>17561467
>could you please elaborate how do you know that "they" know how to reduce radiation with link perhaps? This information could literally save my life one day
Well if i had to guess it has something to do with half time, the fact that time doesn't work like we think it works and that a civilisation that travels the stars probably knows how to manipulate time.
>>
>>17561584
i like listening to sadhguru and he also said that it's possible to master time in one of his videos
https://youtu.be/SsZpYJrRyog
so i need to master time if i don't want to be fallout 4 supermutant? :(((((((((
>>
Have you noticed that humanity collectively seems to have lost its self-preservation instinct? The story about moving the fuel rods is a perfect example. We're going to let a company that's proven to be completely incompetent take the lives of all of us into their hands where one mistake could lead to a quick ELE. And what's the reaction to that? Essentially nothing, humanity is ignoring it almost completely.

Why do you think that is? Why has humanity collectively lost its self-preservation instinct?

People aren't acting human anymore not only in terms of self-preservation instinct but everything else that makes people human like compassion, warmth, empathy, intelligence, humor, etc. etc.
>>
This story should be being talked about by the whole world but all we've got is a very small part of the lunatic fringe really examining it.
>>
I once saw on TV that someone had found an E.T object whose quirkiness was it could repel the radiation.
>>
>>17561352
tldr
>>
>>17561352
im balding and im only 22 is this because i ate too much fukushima ramen for the past 5 years
>>
>>17561618
Yeah, we're just distracted is all.
TV, smartphones, online gaming, everyone has their face buried in a screen - much like you and I do right now. Nobody is acting on anything they read, though, just typing about it. But why should they? It doesn't do any good. We've lost things like compassion, warmth, empathy and humor because they're no longer necessary for most people. Before our time, in order to survive, you had to play nice with people otherwise you got fucking killed. Now, that shit rarely happens anymore. Intelligence still exists, kinda
>>
>>17562084
Tl;dr as i gathered it
>Fukushima radiation should be killing everybody right now
>it isn't
>why not
>are aliens controlling the amount of radiation >which ones
>why
>>
>>17561584
Or just time manipulation in general. "Half time" would do nothing to help uranium decay, it would actually have to be doubled, several billion times. The half-life of uranium-238 is about 4.5 billion years, uranium-235 about 700 million years, and uranium-234 about 25 thousand years. Uranium atoms decay into other atoms, or radionuclides, that are also radioactive and commonly called "decay products." Most radionuclides only last an hour or so, but some have been around since the creation of the universe. Time manipulation doesn't seem like a viable way to deal with radiation, even for an advanced race. I'd imagine that speeding up time by that much would require some significant resources
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.