[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

orbs or bullets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1460036176263.gif (4MB, 380x274px) Image search: [Google]
1460036176263.gif
4MB, 380x274px
I'm reposting this thread because we had interesting discussion going on there. I'm including also a gif of those supposed orbs. Here comes the copy paste:

I present here a link to a video which I believe captures a possible paranormal phenomenon. Cant embed so ill have to link it.

http://www.veoh.com/watch/v18392602XzThCMb2

The video in question is an old 'shockumentary' from the late 90's but there is a particular segment of this compliation I wish to draw your attention to.
At approx 00.50 seconds into the video we see footage of a firing squad execution of several Kurds purportedly filmed in Saddam era Iraq. What makes this video so interesting is what is caught on camera along with the execution. At approx 01:33min, as the firing squad empty their kalashnikov magaines into the ill fated kurds, two very bright looking orb like objects exit from two of the mens bodies (at what one would assume is the moment of death) and quickly fly across the screen. One orb is especially bright and seems to actually attract the attention of the cameraman who stops to track it for a second (pic related)
Most people miss this entirely and the vid itself is part of a gore compliation rather than anything paranormal related but I think this vid might show good evidence for the existence of the soul. Discuss.
Also, any info on other vids that capture paranormal phenomena at the moment of death would be appreciated.
>>
Also, cheers original op.
>>
>>17561337
What made you overlook literally every other single explanation and junp straight to the soul eciting his body at the moment of death?
>>
>>17561350
It is not my explanation. It is original op's theory. We had a discussion if it is orbs or bullets in the previous thread. I'm saying bullets but I'm not saying orbs are impossible.
>>
>>17561349

Original OP here - thankyou for posting this anon. It is appreciated
>>
>>17561337

Tracer round...
>>
>>17561362
You're welcome.
>>
>>17561337
orbs are supposed to go up not bounce on the ground
>>
>>17561337

Excellent job on the gif btw. Thankyou so much for making this. Saved.
Seeing it on repeat and watching that one light twirl around and fly past the executioners really galvinises my opinion that it is not tracer fire or ricochets. It moves about in an erractic manner and too slowly for a bullet. I dont pretend to know what it is (hence I theorised the soul leaving the body explanation) but im finding it difficult to write off as something mundane. For the pro-supernatual explanation arguement, id also add that these are similar to other energy balls and 'orbs' caught on camera in other vids (none of which had bullets flying about btw) and the fact these things appear in legend and folklore going back aeons (ghostlights, corpse candle - ie lights that were said to appear at the moment of death)
>>
>>17561386
I didn't make the gif. It was some other anon. Let's credit some based anon for that.
>>
>>17561381

>orbs are suppost to go up

There is no set rules for 'orbs' anon. Iv seen other videos of them behaving just like they do in the above gif
>>
>>17561386

I've been through basic and ended up as a gunner. Served 3 years in the anti pirate fleet on an supply/ammo/triage vessel and had several engagements.
I even saw similar "behavior" on water. So I'm definitely for tracer. They sometimes even behave as the little bottle rockets when lit without the stabilizing stick - they run, swirl and act like they have a mind of their own.
>>
>>17561447
They swerve between the firing squad members though - wouldnt the camel jockey soldiers be like - "fuck were dangerously close to being hit by ricocheting white hot metal here, best move out of its path" - but they dont flinch. They dont even seem to notice anything, except the cameraman who tracks one for second or two.
Dont get me wrong, I know the Iraqi army were pretty shit tier as soldiers go but surely they had a sense of self preservation?
>>
https://youtu.be/d4DInuUboNo

Posting a vid that has an example of 'orbs' that look similar to this. The orb/ghostlight footage starts around 00:34min in.
>>
>>17561476
Tracers have very different ballistics than normal bullets... In fact if they saw tracers jumping back they could more than be sure the real ones were not coming back.
>>
>>17561493

Still though, you wouldnt want to be hit by that shit would you? Youd probably instinctively move out of its path yet the soldiers seem completely unaware of them.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.