[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1) Do you think there will ever be official disclosure of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: AXjcx.jpg (29KB, 524x339px) Image search: [Google]
AXjcx.jpg
29KB, 524x339px
1) Do you think there will ever be official disclosure of the UFO reality?

2) Why do you think it will happen?

3) What do you think the effect on the world will be?
>>
>>17561176
>1) Do you think there will ever be official disclosure of the UFO reality?
Of course
>2) Why do you think it will happen?
Just because data regarding experimental weather balloons will be made public
>3) What do you think the effect on the world will be?
Nothing, they'll still believe in UFOs
>>
>>17561176
Yeah
A super secret aircraft will crash and will be all over twitter and periscope.
Close to nothing.

I really do believe that the government began pushing the alien/UFO idea right around the time when they realized they needed a way to fly experimental aircraft without anyone knowing that's what's going on.
Once one of these cigar craft (or whatever the flavor of the month is) aircraft crashes and we get wind of it, we'll figure that out shortly.
>>
File: 1414316295412.jpg (47KB, 508x280px) Image search: [Google]
1414316295412.jpg
47KB, 508x280px
Havent places like Mexico and Russia said UFOs are real?
Like their governments have xame out and said that shit?

I personally think shits out there. Dont know to what degree but definitely believe were not alone.

I dont think the US or any religious countries will ever admit to aliens. I believe they are afraid it will disprove god and that were not all that powerful and smart. People are naturally afraid of the truth. I truly believe if we didnt depend on religion and other bullshit our knowlede of space and overall science would see a giant increase.

Just my thoughts I suppose.
>>
yea but I think it's fake
to suppress religion and unite the world under a new found idea of humanity
we'll build a tower to heaven.
>>
File: forrest_gump_all_i_have_to_say.jpg (53KB, 768x599px) Image search: [Google]
forrest_gump_all_i_have_to_say.jpg
53KB, 768x599px
Experimental Aircraft - what do you think would it be? Just a stolen Nazi Project.

Weather Balloon no way.

What ever crashed down there. They will keep it as a secret... Because they think the human race are to much pussy to handle the truth...
>>
Yes. However, it will be only when they are forced to disclose, and not before then.

An undeniable mass sighting with hundreds or thousands of witnesses with so much video/so many pictures being posted to social media that they have no chance to suppress any of it.

They will use corporate media to direct public thought and opinion on the topic. Look for thinking on this to be kept carefully superficial.
(ie. human-made black budget craft exist, therefore, those human-made black budget craft are the only thing that -can- exist. Mainstream media will be careful to never question where e.g. electrogravitic technologies in those black budget machines came from.)
>>
>>17561176
1 - yes
2 - not until the camel jockeys get up to speed
3 - more of the same
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.