[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shadow people thread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Shadow People 4(1).jpg (122KB, 500x399px) Image search: [Google]
Shadow People 4(1).jpg
122KB, 500x399px
Can we have a shadow people thread? Share your stories and theories.
>>
>>17561161
>>
Saw them a couple of times. But they are not doing anything just standing around or whatch around a corner.

What they are and what they want - i dont know...
>>
>>17561198
Don't they run away when they realize you noticed them?
>>
>>17561161
I saw one once early in the morning from a half awake half asleep state, it was just standing there, next to my bed facing me.
Nothing scary just a weird feeling, like some sort of a stalker, though there is nothing I can do about it so I ignored it.
>>
>>17561208

Yes if i follow them or come to close they move around a corner and disappear
>>
eat nigger dick roleplayers
>>
I suffer from chronic hypnagogia. If you want detailed info on it just look it up, but basically it's when you get caught between being awake and asleep. Almost everyone who gets hypnagogia sees shadow people during. They form from the darkest corner of the room. Thy crowd around your bed. They whisper many things, but you can't understand any of it.

I spoke with a Buddhist monk about this once, at a temple near Napa Valley. He said it may be another plane of existence. These people are trapped souls, or paranormal beings that need help. Or maybe they're only interested in why I am visible on their plane of existence and they are visible on mine. He said if I could just conquer the fear and keep myself in that reality, then maybe I would unlock some real secret shit. I have never been able to conquer the fear. I haven't really spoke to anyone else about it, besides the occasional anon post...

I'm not sure what to make of them, but they're there. And have been for all of time. I've spent hours and hours of my life reading about them, trying to get more than a glimpse of whatever that plane of existence is. I never can and gave up long ago. But good luck.
>>
>>17561953
u should ask them what they want just try to get in touch with them and find out how u can help them
>>
>>17561953
do this
>>17563015
>>
>>17561161
I see them every now and then. Especially after meditation.
It feels like my Body drops when I see them. Does anyone else get this feeling?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.