[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

spooky guys doin a thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Have you guys ever had certain apparitions follow you? I have two in particular that I've been seeing on and off since about 2010. One is about 9 ft. tall, bony with arms a little too long. He's all black with only white eyes (not glowing, just literal white eyes) and he has horns. The other is a young boy holding a lunchbox. I tend to see the horned dude at home and the little boy in public. They never interact with me or others. They're just there, in front of me, fully fleshed out like HD 1080 sick as fuk graphics. I've consulted 3 different therapists and my psychiatrist and they all said I shouldn't be having hallucinations like that/theres no reason for them. I think they dismiss it because they don't want to make me paranoid. I've never experienced anything like this before. Can any of you relate? thank in advance for making me not feel so isolated n crazy
>>
>>17561087
did you try to ommunicate with them yourself?
>>
sounds like an inherited spirit. your parents must have been into some shit.
>>
>>17561108
Never, I was too scared. I was used to shadowy figures and my mind playing tricks on me, but this shit is too real. The first time I saw the horned dude I cried and just sat there with my eyes closed for a good 20 minutes.
>>
>>17561087

>chihuahua picture
>"Hey hombre... Ever been followed by an appareeteeon?"

My sides.
>>
>>17561506
try communicate with them at least once, i would do it already out of curiosity. do that somewhere where you be alone though, you don't wanna look batshit crazy to peeps
>>
>>17561532
it was either that or this
>>
>>17561558
BOI i am nOT trying to get got by some boogies
what good would that even do?
>>
>>17561567
man maybe they will go away if you ask politely who know just try, maybe they aren't evil, aren't you just curious? i would speak to them on the first minutes of their appearence and you have been holding off that long, maybe your fear is feeding them, who knows
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.