[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moon is a hologram

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (41KB, 393x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 393x375px
Is this even to retarted for /x/ or does this have any validity to it?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_3axPn65MGM
>>
>>17560814
>implying something is wrong with /x/

gtfo bruh
>>
>>17560814
Everything living on the Earth, people, animals, plants, is food for the moon…. All movements, actions, and manifestations of people, animals, and plants depend upon the moon and are controlled by the moon…. The mechanical part of our life depends upon the moon, is subject to the moon. If we develop in ourselves consciousness and will, and subject our mechanical life and all our mechanical manifestations to them, we shall escape from the power of the moon.

—G. I. Gurdjieff

http://montalk.net/matrix/114/food-for-the-moon
>>
>>17560817
Your right. I probably could of worded it different. My bad.
>>
>>17560822
you can stay
>>
nothing is too fucking retarded for /x/.
>>
The more common theory is that the moon is artificial not a hologram. Icke speaks about this.
>>
>>17560814
http://jfk-is-trapped-in-the-moon.com/
>>
>>17560817

You mean besides the obvious autism and roleplaying that's fit for 6 year olds?
>>
>>17560853
of course
>>
I believe more likely that it is hollow
>>
The real moon was destroyed years ago by Master Roshi. The current moon is just a hologram produced by a Saiyan spaceship.
>>
>>17560814
And water tides on Earth are caused by your mom moving from one room to another...?
>>
>>17560814
we need the gravitational influence of the moon in order to keep our rotational axis stable at about 20 degrees.
if the moon is a hologram then it's hiding another large rock with the same mass as we predict the moon to have.
>>
Neil Armstrong claimed to have busted a nut on the moon, are you calling him a liar?
>>
>>17560814
No its not.
>>
>>17561495
>not knowing that the moon was put back by Kami
>not knowing that it was later destroyed by Piccolo so there's no way it could be a hologram.
>not knowing that Kami put it back again afterwards.
>not knowing that the saiyans didn't even know about Earth at that point and were mostly wiped out
Are you retarded or did you just have shit education.
>>
I don't know. I heard about it a few years ago and since then I can't really enjoy looking at the moon anymore because it may not be real, just a lie.
>>
File: diffuse_models.jpg (77KB, 601x268px) Image search: [Google]
diffuse_models.jpg
77KB, 601x268px
>>17560814
I love this guy. I have one favourite video that I think he took down ages ago.

He claimed that the moon is not lit realistically. To illustrate this he used an image from a 3d modelling program.
The image was:
>not using the correct albedo of the moon
>not fucking gamma correct
>not using a physically based shading model
The end result looked like it was from an episode of reboot.
If you use a gamma correct physically based shading model, it looks pretty much exactly the same.
pic related illustrates this, but doesn't have the specular factor that might have some influence.

He has some great equipment, but he is a total fucking moron.
>>
File: 1449821956294.jpg (70KB, 960x678px) Image search: [Google]
1449821956294.jpg
70KB, 960x678px
>>17560814
>to retarded for /x/
You could put a real ufo in front of "2016 /x/" with a real alien on it waving at them and they still would say bs no evidence fake. and then try to create a real alien im their mind.
because they won't believe but on the other hand they are desperate to know what is real so they think they have to believe ins somethink what is deeper than the stuff without.
the deeper stuff don't have to have evidence, it just has to be deeper, thats enough

It's always the same problem with hipsters... every damn time
>>
>>17560814
You bastard the half a second I seen of that video had nothing to do with the moon
>>
OP here. For the record I think it's a bit much. The comments on tides and keeping the rotation steady wins it for me. I just wanted to know if anyone also believes this and can put forth further evidence. But I don't really believe in any conspiracies. I'm trying to find one I can believe in but too much scientific evidence tends to point out how invalid they all are. Or I have just been conditioned to always believe the official story. I'm really just trying to open myself up for another way of thinking instead of calling everything " bullshit "
>>
>>17563328
It's not unreasonable to change your beliefs only after meeting the things you doubt.
>>
The video is a little old now but very interesting if it isn't a fake. Even if this video is a fake there is a ton of factual evidence that the moon may possibly be artificial or artificially placed.

I don't currently a position because there are still too many questions. An open mind however is needed when dealing with the moon.

Anyone here who says they know for sure one way or the other is full of shit.
>>
>>17560814
Crrow777: is the YouTuber behind the "Lunar Wave" videos, promoted by the establishment Huffington Post and by top shill Mark Sargent in literally every single interview he gives. Crow's entire channel and every interview is dedicated to his claim that a digital wavy-line filmed with his high-tech cameras proves that the Moon is not a natural luminary, but rather a holographic projection! This is just like how David Icke says a bunch of great stuff then writes a whole book saying "the Moon is a hollow space-ship piloted by reptilian aliens who control humanity with mind-control moon-beams." These agents purposely poison the well and muddy the waters to obfuscate the truth, which is that the Moon is natural and NOT a hologram no matter how many times Mark and Crrow say so.

more here
http://ifers.ace.st/t38-flat-earth-shill-wall-of-shame
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.