[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone ever look into a mirror and see a fucked up mutilated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1.png (476KB, 675x433px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
476KB, 675x433px
Anyone ever look into a mirror and see a fucked up mutilated version of themselves? It happened to me once when I was younger
>>
>>17560272
It was a dream then.
>>
>>17560272
I like to stare into my own eyes a lot. Really fucks with my self perception and yeah, if you stare without blinking it gets all distorted.
>>
>>17560302
I find myself doing that allot too.
>>
>>17560272

Every time I chew shrooms; favourite way to know it's started kicking in.
>>
Every time you breath a little bit of your soul escapes, luckily you breath is back in quickly enough
Ever breathe on a mirror?
Don't do that
>>
>>17560544
Absolute madman.
>>
>>17560717
explain that plz
>>
>>17560272
After about six months of cancer treatments I look in the mirror and see that and wonder if it's "an hero" time.

Probably overdue.
>>
>>17560544
Oh god I made the mistake of looking into the mirror on acid once I spent half an hour finding every flaw in my face and wanting to fucking kill myself (dysphoria)
>>
>>17560272

Are you Bloody Mary?
>>
>>17560717
Respiration isn't a hard concept anon.
>>
>>17560717
>don't do that
see, every once in a blue moon i decide to check by /x/, hoping to find intresting stories about unsolved mysteries, exciting murders and maybe conspiracy theories that are fun to think about.

and then i read shit like that and remember that this board is filled to the brim with 12 year olds who write edgy and straight up retarded shit like that.

why, /x/
why
>>
>>17560717
>Every time you breath a little bit of your soul escapes
I was told if you sigh then your soul escapes, once.
>>
No, but my eyes have halos when the mirror is steamed up.
>>
>>17560272
when I had psychosis/ paranoid schizophrenia I saw a few different versions of myself in the mirror. The one I start seeing at first looked like a weak and pathetic sickly version of me, pale and thin (which is what I was like at the time but not to that extreme, I've seen photos of myself from those days and my face was not so colourless)

when my 'ticks' reached their 'climax' I looked handsome as fuck (i'm pretty good looking but not as handsome as i was seeing myself). Strong eyes, toned muscles, powerful presence. It was around that time I started thinking I was a modern messiah and started freaking people out. When I saw 'sickly' reflection I was very meek and timid.

I miss the confidence I had when i was in modern messiah phase, not the thoughts or the things I did but that sense of being right felt damn good.
>>
This is a common phenomenon.

If you stare at your own face in the mirror long enough you stop identifying with the face, and sometimes, the image becomes distorted.

I had this happen to me once, although I didn't really get the visual distortions.

I was staring into the mirror for a long time (I have no idea why), and suddenly, it was like I was staring at someone else.

The whole thing scared the shit out of me and I ran out of the room.

You can trigger this at any time.

You just need to keep staring for a while. It doesn't take that long, maybe 30 seconds to a minute.
>>
>>17560272
Every day anon, every day.....
>>
>>17561804
what things would you do in your modern messiah phases?
>>
All the time but I'm a regular tripper
>>
>>17563486
Honestly, I'd just babble bullshit that sounded cryptic and disjointed but somehow made perfect sense in my head. I remember aggresively imposing on my friends if they did something that i would normally refer to as a dick move, during that time a dick move was worthy of a verbal inquisition on the spot. I'd try to be changing someones life for the better in a timeframe of 10 minutes like it was super urgent.

I'd also play mind games with people to prove a point. Like spreading false rumors amongst my housemates until they're all at eachothers throats to prove how destructive gossip can be.

I got frustrated with people not understanding my cryptic nonsense when in my head it all seemed so obvious which got me verbally aggressive in a way that i would compare to a street preacher

i couldn't tell you much in detail of what my thoughts were like, got doped up in a few seperate hospitals over the course of the year, I tried to incite patient riots within each hospital by acting as a leader/father/bigbrother figure to other patients and getting them on my side and against the screws. Didn't really kick off any riots but I was good at establishing cliques and doing shit to provoke the more aggressive patients into violence for a laugh. I was on meds that killed my sex drive completely at this time and I think manipulating people was my way of getting off.
>>
>>17560272
only after fuckin your mom
>>17562271
you bet its a common phenomenon. everyone fucks his mam
>>
>>17560272
Yup.

I was visiting Amsterdam and ate a pile of magic mushrooms.
>>
Yes, its called the Caputo effect and can be achieved by forcing the eyes to dilate/focus at the correct levels.
>>
>>17560272
You're already dead but you don't realize it
>>
File: IMG__201604100__085509.jpg (104KB, 281x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG__201604100__085509.jpg
104KB, 281x400px
>>17560272
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.