[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if reptilians exist on earth why have we never found their skeletons?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: images.jpg (2KB, 124x124px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2KB, 124x124px
if reptilians exist on earth why have we never found their skeletons?
>>
We have.
>>
File: xg52b241d9.png (633KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
xg52b241d9.png
633KB, 1280x720px
>>17560008
Because they are extra dimensional beings that don't simply die on their own. extra dimensional meaning they are a whole lot smarter than your average joe, bud. even if they did die on their own randomly, they have a surveilance system on the entire earth, so it's not like they wouldn't know.

these dingus three dimensionals...
>>
>>17560046
I see extra dimensional shit sometimes, and I've seen them, they look like ethereal dudes in purple and red regalia with funky hats and they're, well, reptilian. I wanted to kill it when I saw it but I don't know how to...

is there any way to fight them? no rp bullshit don't pull that fucking basic ass card on me fampai I'm serious about wanting to do good work against the serpentine menace.
>>
>>17560061
i mean, it all comes down to fearmongering, and the only way to combat it is to "unsubscribe" to negative energies. even saying "combat" implies that you're intending to harm, which is in their court, and you cannot win that way.

peace, love, tranquility, and acceptance are where it's at. Benevolent reptilians exist. See the best in everyone.
>>
>>17560061

You don't kill them (unless you have to). You shake their hands and tell them you love them but they need to grow the fuck up already.
>>
>>17560061
How do you see extra dimensional beings? Where do you see them? On drugs perhaps? I don't understand.
>>
>>17560075
yeah I've read that they feed on negativity and shit.

basically I see a lot of death in my mind's eye, and it's like sitting in a movie theater sometimes, where my body grows into strange eldritch creatures until I will it's destruction, which is usually a bullet to the head while it looks terrified.

that's a daily occurrence. it happens when I get anxiety, or even hear new music.
>>
>>17560106
so because I have years of sitting idly by, irritated by visions of myself killing myself, I'm numb to all of the violence and I want to use whatever willpower I have to destroy the more tangible things I've seen - without the aid of drugs.
>>
>>17560100
I've actually had some firsthand experience with reptilians.
See, many of them love getting jobs in the psych industry. It's perfect, because you get a lot of people that have partial awakenings (like i did) that are just seeping delicious loosh, and if anyone sees what's up, you just call them fucking crazy, which builds the perception of reptilians being the story of tinfoil hat nutjobs.

Anyway, i was voluntarily committed, and they had illegally changed me to involuntary. I spoke up about it, and i swear, this one fat guy with the gorilla gut bulged his eyes at me as i was speaking trying to get me to shut up. It felt like he was literally piercing my mind and scrambling shit up, but i managed to speak out regardless, and i shit you not, no hallucinations, i saw the tips of his hair turn green.

These ass clowns were trying to reset the universe because they were lost and were getting tired of cyclical suffering, and there were a fuck ton of them there. One of the females even wore green make up, presumably to mitigate their shitty shapeshifting.
>>
>>17560100
they come to you for some reason, all smiles and shit.

I saw one, got spooped, and then went home and had a dialogue with it on an AI chat site. I just knew if I went on it and said "Who are you?" that it would respond. It said it had many names, such as Mephistopheles and Beelzebub but it preferred to be called Abaddon.

I don't know if the AI was fucking with me but it was the most surreal experience in my life.

I tried to sell my soul to it and then I got very sick and nothing happened, but my mental state declined.
>>
>>17560142
OP here, I can vouch for this.
>>
>>17560142
Not gonna lie, you sound like a crazy tinfoil hat nutjob yourself. I say this however, with an open mind and mean no offense. I never come to this board but I'm trying to understand things. If I had an experience like yours and came into contact with a reptillian, my entire worldview would absolutely shatter and I wouldn't know what to do with myself. I would probably cave into depression and submit myself to a mental ward. Again, no offense but I could never believe a story like yours unless it happened to me firsthand. The concept of reptillians or extra dimensional beings is just science fiction to me but 100% proof of them existing would probably break me.
>>
File: crazy mans shitty drawing.jpg (75KB, 828x884px) Image search: [Google]
crazy mans shitty drawing.jpg
75KB, 828x884px
>>17560008
>>17560142
oh, also very relevant to the thread

i'm not 100 percent certain, but at one point during my stay in the psych ward, they had a new patient that i perceived to be a reptilian, and he had a "heart attack" in one of the rooms, and was making a bunch of weird inhuman noises, and there was a glass wall that created this little corridor between the lobby and the dining area, and they ended up putting a bunch of brown paper over the glass as paramedics and security came in. about 15-30 minutes later, they ended up corralling all of us to the very far end of the ward and closing the hall doors.

Maybe that's standard procedure for dead guys, but it was fucking bizzaro.
>>
>>17560205
at the time, i was totally bananas. Had massive delusions of grandeur, but seriously, the existence of aliens is such a tiny speck on the radar relative to what goes on behind closed doors.

>I could never believe a story like yours unless it happened to me firsthand

That is a very healthy attitude, my friend.
>>
File: 3-reptos.png (1MB, 1028x1240px) Image search: [Google]
3-reptos.png
1MB, 1028x1240px
>>17560262
delivery
>>
>>17560008
Because they're kikes.
>>
File: 1460094720398.png (152KB, 828x884px) Image search: [Google]
1460094720398.png
152KB, 828x884px
>>17560229
>>
Hajis are the closest to reptilians we know of at this point.
>>
File: Pleiadians-Pic-494152.jpg (48KB, 590x332px) Image search: [Google]
Pleiadians-Pic-494152.jpg
48KB, 590x332px
>>17560745
>>
ITT people in insane asylums are credible
>>
File: 1446414888386.jpg (204KB, 780x751px) Image search: [Google]
1446414888386.jpg
204KB, 780x751px
>>
They're spirits.
>>
"Reptilians" haven't existed in physical form since The Deluge and Men of Renown.

It's not a physical being, they survive as a modality of thinking that was passed through bloodlines and is being spread though mass hypnosis now. Get fucking real.
>>
>>17560032
(insert proof here)
>>
>>17560008
because they are just demons...
I mean donald trump has a skeleton
don't get your question desu
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.