[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

weather magick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: CF_shaman-universe-light-sm.jpg (38KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
CF_shaman-universe-light-sm.jpg
38KB, 500x377px
Hello /x/, newbie magick dabbler here.
Can sigil magick be used to affect the weather?
>>
>magic is real if I spell it wrong

This will never stop being funny to me.
>>
>>17557048

I just spell it with a 'k' to differentiate it from magic tricks, like pigeons out of top hats and that kinda shit.
>>
>>17557048

Have you ever tried doing anything to see if it is real or not?
>>
>>17557062
Yep. Turns it out wasn't.
>>
>>17557056
At least stage magicians actually have real skills and their tricks have noticeable results, unlike New Age hoaxers.
>>
>>17557069
I tried something like a week ago and it worked, now I'm wondering whether it's coincidence or not. I wanna believe, man. Seems way too odd to be attributed to pure coincidence, so I've decided to mess with shit like making myself have specific lucid dreams, or affect the weather or whatever.
>>
>>17557048
Clearlny you know shit about Crowley for example.
>>
>>17557080
Try documenting it next time. If you could demonstrate that magic works, you'll get the Nobel prize for sure.

Kinda weird that nobody's done that yet, isn't it?
>>
>>17557087
Crowley just wanted an excuse to have orgies, that's all.
>>
>>17557088

Like the media would expose something like that. We live in a constructed reality. Only the elite know what has really happened on this Earth, where we came from and what is possible.

And even then their reality might have been constructed by previous elites etc.

Time to start again I think
>>
>>17557090
Still he uses that form of word for "true magic". I do not try to declare if that works or not, but this form of word is not something uncommon.
>>
>>17557088

I'm keeping a personal diary, and I'm not a pretentious faggot who's going to keep this shit all for myself. If this continues to provide results (rather, if it ever really did at all) I'll make a small group of sorts and try to teach others how to do this. Then, together, we could document something and get some proof.
>>
>>17557094
>it's a conspiwacy!

I saw that coming.
>>
>>17557112
Exclude no options, though. I'm as skeptical as you are, I'd just like to know if it could actually work. Seems good so far, but needs further testing.
>>
>>17557102
Good luck, it would be really cool to see real magic.
>>
>>17557101
When did I said it was uncommon?

>>17557114
Never said magic is definitely, totally impossible, either. After all, you can't prove a negative. Just that it hasn't been proven yet, despite tons of people claiming to have magical powers, which makes it kinda unlikely to be legit.
>>
how2derail
>>
>>17557140
If "magick" can't stand up to even the slightest of inspection, it must be flimsy as hell.
>>
>>17557034
no you dumb retard
>>
>>17557034
Can we have a seperate roleplaying board to dump these threads in please asian moot?
>>
>>17558544
>roleplaying
No amount of shilling will make anyone think that there aren't people who actually believe this stuff. Human belief systems are much wider than anything you've ever known.
>>
>>17557034
No, because magickckck isn't real.
>>
>>
>>17557088
yeah of course there is no evidence because magic is inherently unpredictable, and it is also a skill, which means.. not everyone can just chant some gibberish and wave them around and get a predictable result.

now, you could indeed make magick scientific, but it would mean you would have to quantify things such as.. will, faith, focus, diety used, astrological placements.. etc etc.

tldr magick is incompatible with current scientific thought. in a way science was created to prove superstition wrong, and was right to do so, but that does not mean there is not some interesting things about magick. also there are quite a few elites into this shit, and many governments too.

t. didnt believe in magick, but it believed in me. im as logical as it comes and it blew me away. love you magickchan.
>>
>>17558788
>it would mean you would have to quantify things such as.. will, faith, focus, diety used, astrological placements.. etc etc.

No, you wouldn't. You already answered why magic isn't real here:

>there is no evidence because magic is inherently unpredictable

It performs no better than chance, or noise, because it isn't real.

This is incredibly basic stat stuff.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.