[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Prophecy of the Popes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1kBpO.jpg (11KB, 262x191px) Image search: [Google]
1kBpO.jpg
11KB, 262x191px
Whats your take on the Prophecy of the Popes?

It was prophecised there would be 112 catholic popes and antipopes before the 2nd coming of Christ. They think Pope Francis is the 112th one.

Trump may be the one who divides us all. Maybe Sanders even. What if this is it, the end of times nears?

These are some amazing claims, from ancient texts, in secret libraries. Theres few big predictions like this. Right?
>>
>>17556863
I saw some videos and supposedly they made the theory that we are around the third trumpet.
>>
>>17556863
>Francis
>Catholic
>>
>Trump is the Antichrist

I thought the Antichrist was supposed to be charismatic.

Also just sounds like your average run of the mill doomsday rumours.
>>
I've seen it, but the guy that was predicting it didn't say Francis would be the last pope, he only stopped at Francis, like that was as far as he could see. Just like the Mayan calendar ended in 2012, maybe they didn't see a need to keep going.
>>
http://nypost.com/2016/04/06/newly-discovered-planet-could-destroy-earth-any-day-now/
>>
>>17557013
Yawn. These "oh noes, something's gonna destroy the planet!" stories show up all the time, and they never actually come true. Newspapers only humor them because they make for cool clickbait.
>>
>>17557004
call me a /pol/tard, but he is actually very charismatic. What I personally think is that he will get elected, then a HUUUUGE public outcry will happen, he's forced to step down, and then the real anti-Christ will reveal himself as the solution and become the next president.
>>
>>17557021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwOpx3nUDBY
>>
>>17557043
Remember when the world ended at the beginning of 2000? And then again in 2012?
>>
File: 1459907695615.png (99KB, 829x904px) Image search: [Google]
1459907695615.png
99KB, 829x904px
>>17557051
I hope they are wrong, man.
I really really hope so.
Cause if it really hits, civilization is over.
Only the rich men with massive nautical fortress and underwater domes will survive this shit.
>>
>>17557060
People have predicted the end of the world for as long as there has been written history. The year 1000 was predicted to be the year Christ would come back too. It's nothing to be scared off.
>>
What is also interesting is that I think it was said it will be the event and prediction that proves to the world the Catholic faith is the true word.

Could it be the statement that could make or break the church? 112 is not a huge number, and it has to come soon enough.
>>
>>17557108
Catholicism has survived a lot of scandals, new ideas and new religions. It won't collapse over doomsday prediction #7523.
>>
IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT BUT I FEEL FINEEEEE
>>
do you guys ever think that the word pope has been misspelled as poope
as in poop but a more avant garde style of poop
is this mere coincidence
>>
>>17556863
get this christcuck drivel off of /x/.
>>
>>17557000
>literally calls himself catholic
>everyone, except you, looks at him as a catholic
No true scotsman.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.