[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why has \x\ gone down hill?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (89KB, 640x551px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 640x551px
/x/ has gone downhill. It all about conspiracies and the fucking faggotry code or what ever it's called. Why can't we talk about something else for a while?
Pic unrelated
>>
>>17556814

The faggotry code has been going on for two days calm down you fucking anonymoose legion """""'old"""""fag . Chill out you dumbass. Go back to posting about what you like if you're worried about faggotry.
>>
>>17556019
this thread is interesting. It got me really curious
>>
>>17556814
If you want other topics, start threads about them. /x/ is what you make it. Whiny metathreads don't help in any way.
>>
No one's fucking creative enough to come up with something decent for our skeptic collection of mass.
>>
Stupid fuck cut yourself.
>>
>>17556832
>People aren't dumb enough to fall for simple scams, and that upsets me.
>>
seems like we're being flooded by the same cucks over and over
>>
>>17556814
... You are aware that /x/ gets like this every other week right? Give it time and don't piss yourself. It'll stop soon
>>
>>17556843
Nah I literally mean no one is actually capable of pulling off something or creating some urban legend, that as skeptic as it sounds, could actually sound like something that'd be a real thing at the same time.

Conspiracytards and finfoils took the fun out of it too.
>>
>>17556814
the frequency of this despair code nonsense suggests it's mostly the work of a lone dipshit trying to force an ebin new meme, with maybe a handful of idiots falling for it. just ignore him and he'll go away eventually.
>>
>>17556854
I get what you mean. A well crafted hoax or a genuine mystery is interesting, but people who freak out over viral marketing or jpeg artifacts kinda ruin it.
>>
>>17556874
Yeah. Although sometimes jpeg kinda contributes alot to the feeling of a certian hoax/mystery. Just look at the legacy of The Grifter. It had that atmosphere of terror in it, that you couldn't possibly believe existed, but as the internet advanced more and more, and especially stories about pedofags became more apparent, you couldn't help but think 'Hey, maybe this thing could have actually happened'

Same story with the Slenderman Mythos. It was the result of a paranormal picture competition, but thanks to people's imagination and perception of things seen in far distance or in the late night /early morning that fear became terror in itself, even though you know it's fake, your brain still plays out that fear like it's real.

It's honestly fascinating how the mind works like that really.
>>
>>17556814
The despair code thing is just the same guy over and over again. You can tell by the way it's written.

As for the good threads, just participate in them, I've seen too many good threads die because the shit ones are constantly bumped by people actually responding to them. I hate it when an interesting thread is shit on by one person due to "not being paranormal."

It's why I wish they'd change /x/ to spooky or creepy rather than paranormal, so the range is wider. It's pretty much that now, but it'll stop the complainers and derailers.
>>
>>17557025
>>17556895

Literally the work of an ironic meme page. I use irony and meme lightly because these things are cancer. This is the first one that posted it.
>>
>>17557188
It's from /x/ you fuck.
>>
Ever since I've been on /x/ people have been complaining that it went to shit, you just have to find the good stuff, I guess
>>
>>17556814

This thread could have been about anything you wanted. You could have kicked off any kind of discussion that interested you. Instead, you used it to complain about /x/ not having good discussion. Think about that for a bit.
>>
>>17557025
I think its the samefag who tried to force the 'echs' cancer too. Either that or we have more autistic posters than ever before.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.