[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

please help me, i am being targeted by people and there is a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

File: 1394217797798.jpg (2MB, 2240x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1394217797798.jpg
2MB, 2240x1600px
please help me, i am being targeted by people and there is a woman who is trying to kill me with her mind-control weapon. i have been gangstalked and now am forced to endure torture and there is literally nobody in the world i can turn to for help and no place in the world i can go to escape the torture device... is there anybody on /x/ who is willing and able to help me?? please i am desperate and i don't know where to turn..
>>
>>17556524
prayer first
and another similar thread
>>17556486
>>
If this wasn't bullshit, you would've called the cops instead of 4Chan.
>>
>>17556533
they are the police... but i know there are spies and shills on x so i ask here as a desperate measure.. i need help please..
>>
Act like you have connections to powerful entities in your head and they will back off. You never know you just might make contact with some in your state of mind.
>>
>>17556541
You can't even be bothered to do proper spooky ellipses.
>>
>>17556544
they ARE the powerful entities... only they can stop themselves... but they choose not to... they want to torture me to death because one psychopath woman rejected me love-wise and now doesn't want to be embarrassed so she knows if she gets me to kill myself because of her torture, then she can say to all her friends "relayshunshit" and act as though she's a better person than she actually is...
>>
>>17556560
Now that's more like it. Those are some proper cliche spooky ellipses. Super scary, really.
>>
>>17556560
she's obviously a demon using magic to get at you
turning the other cheek
prayer
meditation
weed
it's what I've been doing and it's been working

also I make fun of my stalker because they can usually read your mind and hear all of your thoughts

the best revenge is success
>>
>>17556575
yeah... too bad none of this is a joke and i need help...

>>17556578
she uses a machine to destroy my mind. it was going to stop on december 8th 2014 but now because of her i found out she and all of her colleagues are going to torture me for at least another 10 years... i really don't think i can live that long enduring this torture and that's why i'm reaching out to anybody on x because i know there are many spies and shills and masons and people like that and i'm hoping that one of them will have empathy and help me...
>>
>>17556585
On the off chance that you actually believe any of this, you just seem to have a paranoid breakdown caused by overreacting to getting dumped. See a psychiatrist.
>>
>>17556585
if you're seeking help from people outside of the Holy Spirit, it's probably just going to get worse
>>
>>17556524
www.dataasylum.com
>>
>>17556595
that's not it at all. i wish she would leave me alone but she doesn't... she is basically a tulpa who won't leave me alone... she exists in the 4th dimension as an entity by sending messages back in time to my head... every message she sends changes how i would behave so she takes on a different form in the 4th dimension but she doesn't understand such a thing...
>>
File: 4chan_method_shielding_mkultra.png (825KB, 1024x1076px) Image search: [Google]
4chan_method_shielding_mkultra.png
825KB, 1024x1076px
yt aman apeman

not sure if this is 100% true but at least its a start.
>>
>>17556524
Hanz?
>>
>>17556614
not your shitty shill "florian kroll"
>>
Create psychic shield
>>
D E S P A I R C O D E__
>>
>>17556546
thats because Im not this OP chum...
>>
kyle odom is this you??
>>
>>17556649
no..
>>
>>17556608
You need therapy.
>>
This whole thread screams schizophrenia
>>
>>17556755
Welcome to /x/, schizophrenia central.
>>
>>17556715
>>17556755
this
>>
>>17556918
>>17556755
shills plz go

gangstalking is real and millions go through it
>>
>>17556935
Fuck off, I lost a brother to schizophrenia.
>>
yes i was gangstalked by masons... they asked me to join but i said they worship lucifer and they replied with "well that's the only thing." they told me to come back to that spot the next day at like 11am if i wanted to join them... but then i took some time and even talked on /x/ debating about joining or not and i decided that i didn't want to join because they worship lucifer, and what i was taught was that lucifer was totally evil and the devil and satan and all that, so i decided against it. but now there is a powerful female arbitrating my existence and she for some reason is allowed to penetrate my head with shit without my consent and i am literally all alone in the world and have no idea how to make her stop... i tried so hard to make her stop but she won't let me go... it's so unfair because i can think of about 40 instances in which i gave her opportunities to be with me but she rejected every one of them, told people to stay away from me, and now constantly barrages me with her voice to skull torture machine and all i do every day is fight for my life trying to get the silence back in my own head...
>>
>>17557166
you have a soulmate within the Holy Spirit
don't give this devil bitch the time of day
she just wants your soul so she can work more magic
>>
i pray somebody here will have empathy and help me... i repent my sins and i am only trying to get silence in my own head because it's been about 4 full years of this, and tomorrow will mark the 16th month anniversary of when i was going to be freed from the torture machine but was tricked and trapped into more torture from that woman... i'm so scared that she will not stop until i am dead....... i know who she is and it sucks that i don't have enough money to take a plane ride over to her just to try to confront her to make her stop... and i also fear that people will let her know beforehand that that's what i am trying to do on a certain day and will tell her to avoid me... i contacted her directly telling her to please stop so many times... just now she says something like "favorite" into my head so i know she's tricking other people into thinking she is somehow good for me when in reality she tortures me constantly after i gave her opportunities to be with me... it's so unfair, please somebody help...
>>
>>17557190
she is convinced she is my soulmate when in reality she is my anti-soulmate... i am not looking for love now, getting the silence back in my head is the most important thing to me now, everything else is secondary...
>>
>>17557202
she'll run out of energy eventually
just smoke some weed, listen to music,
drown the bitch out maybe
or just find something to do that preoccupies your mind
tell her that anon called her a dumb bitch
>>
>>17557202
Go see a doctor. Seriously.
>>
>>17557219
i have seen doctors but doctors are stuck in the mindset that it's a psychological disorder rather than what it actually is, a societal stigma.

>>17557211
i don't like weed and i do listen to music some times, but i fear she will not run out of energy... sometimes i hear them say "boom" and then a moment later i hear a female say "did you miss me?" as though it was the first time she said it when it was like the 5th time i heard her say it in a single day...

i'm literally trapped with no one in the world to help me... i reached out to a few people and even asked the dalai lama to help me but he didn't even reply. tomorrow i am meeting with a "spiritual healer" and i pray that he will cause these voices to finally leave me in peace...
>>
Guys this guy is alex. He constantly posts this shit and spams my board. He is even crazier that hanz.
>>
>>17556524
type targeted individual in YT, you are thousands with that problem and some found solutions to minimise the effect,
only advice i have for u is its all b.s, not real, once u realise it u can learn to live with it
isolation = death
good luck
>>
>>17557230
>i have seen doctors but doctors are stuck in the mindset that it's a psychological disorder rather than what it actually is, a societal stigma.

So you don't trust educated people, because you've decided that you wanted monsters to be real. That's textbook crazy.
>>
>>17556524

Ground yourself back into Reality. Take control over your mind. It's your mind, you can control what you hear. Your sub conscious is playing games with you.

It's all literally in your head. Stop giving them powers that they don't have. You're worrying too much and that makes it worse, just ignore any auditory hallucinations.
>>
>>17557253
that's really not at all what i said. you know scientists used to think the earth was flat, right? other doctors used to think drilling holes in people's head was a cure to certain illnesses... and that burning females at the stake would prevent them from practicing witchcraft. why is it weird to you that there is another thing that is not plausible to a large number of society today?
>>
>>17556524
Give it up J___
There is no help for you.
We are always watching.
>>
>>17557282
>scientists used to think the earth was flat
The ancient Greeks proved that the earth was round, and by the 15th century, this was widely accepted knowledge among sailors and scholars.
>>
>>17557282
>why is it weird to you that there is another thing that is not plausible to a large number of society today?

What does any of that have to do with you being crazy?
>>
>>17557634
you're not scary and ur always watching cause ur a fat nerd with no life lol
>>
3spooky5me
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.