[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been gangstalked? What is their motive?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 10

File: 5Xo0kkQ0_400x400.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
5Xo0kkQ0_400x400.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
Have you ever been gangstalked?

What is their motive?
>>
Are you going to post this every single day, schizo?
>>
>Sacrificed to barbarians whose only honor is atrocity.

>YAAAAAGH. YAAAAAAGH

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>17556486
www.dataasylum.com

most people who gang stalk you are not aware that they are doing it.

if you here your thoughts repeated by other people or even in the movies and on tv, it's because they are targeting you and reading your mind and "stalking" you by having people reiterate your thoughts.
>>
File: Artificial-Neuron.jpg (17KB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
Artificial-Neuron.jpg
17KB, 400x224px
>>17556501
using a neural nanomachine network based hive mind

everyone in the world is wired, they just don't know it.

it's not so much "mind control" as it is, "mind suggestion" it's so subtle and sublime that most people do not have original thoughts any more, but instead are feed thoughts form the central control.

ever try to remember something and the thought just pops into your brain as if form no where? that's them, or ideas you have you think are your own, but are really there's.
>>
>>17556486
I get gangstalked by Iblis (Satan) and some martian lizard who is both Young Thug and Tom Brady.

Here's a dream that I had this morning...
>in a dream
>having sex on a bed with someone who looks like my husband
>it's not my husband
>I look over my shoulder
>it's Tom Brady, masturbating and crying while watching us
>his dick is like 2-3 inches long
>I wake up mad as fuck cause this is like the 6th or 7th dream I've had with this faggot in it

yfw Tom Brady isn't an alpha and is a beta stalker cuck
>>
>>17556518
of course some people are just delusional, but some people are actually gang stalked as part of "the program" and the experience leads them to craft delusions to try to explain otherwise impossible to explain phenomena.
>>
>>17556486
>>17556501
>>17556518
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoid_schizophrenia

>>17556515
Would explain psychics.
>>
>>17556530
You think I'm joking
He talks to me with telepathy, never shuts the fuck up, and is always crying
He wanted me to sell soul and become a lizard with him

I'm already married

Once I found out that he was Young Thug I dumped him...

If you ever noticed, both Young Thug and Tom Brady are 6'4'', have horse teeth, and have a horrible sense of fashion
>>
>>17556530
>>17556515
>>17556501

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnaTtsClgc4&nohtml5=False

It is how ever, highly unlikely that you are "targeted" because only VIPs are even worth alerting to the phenomena.

most of you are under total and complete control and don't even know it.

hunt the truth and eventually you will have your collar tugged on, violently, invoking the masters whip will alert you to exactly how perfectly controlled everything is.

we are one machine.
>>
Black hole sun
Won't you come
And wash away the rain.
>>
File: 21.jpg (120KB, 905x603px) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
120KB, 905x603px
>>17556583
Did you know we can suspend your memories and effectively suspend your consciousnesses making you a mindless zombie for however long we choose?

Do you know what time it is? Do you really? I honestly can't tell you what year it is because we don't even know.
>>
>>17556596
>believing in time
>>
D E S P A I R C O D E
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fr4aAu_Ryc
>>
>>17556611
what about it?
Are you that guy asking everyone what it is?
I don't know what it is sorry.
>>
>>17556628
autism
>>
>>17556486
I still come to /x/ because even though it is managed by the FBI since 2008, it still has a little spark left which enables it, through a strange cocktail of presumed anonymity and unbridled geekiness, to create awareness around controversial subjects; such subjects are sometimes interesting as social phenomena even when they are clearly invented by the "community".

Gangstalking is not one of these.
There is no such a thing.
>>
>>17557005
gangstalking is absolutely real and has been documented numerous times
>>
File: mushroomheadedman.jpg (15KB, 337x450px) Image search: [Google]
mushroomheadedman.jpg
15KB, 337x450px
>>17556486
OP, I have found a couple of posts on the rants and raves section of Craigslist that might give you some insight. The first one can be found here: http://palmsprings.craigslist.org/rnr/5425331108.htm

"it just in my head and he's there and he's now a plumber and was melting grease with a thing a ma jig he said he could see inside my head with it too. please god no, now he came back and wants to put it in my butt, why leave my butt alone don't do it to me.

I have been a victim of citizen harassment or what some call gang stalking since 2009, but it may have started earlier in Indio or somewhere else. I have spent months and endless nights and days researching this topic from all angles in the hope of finding an answer. There seem to be many different possibilities for each person in their experience. That is disturbing to me because that leads me to the perspective that there are a lot more people involved than I had originally accepted. I did not ever ever want to accept that people in power or just common people would resort to such extreme tactics in order to make me crazy or move away. My mindset is to give people the benefit of the doubt and to forgive, but the experiences I have had since 2009 have really poisoned my soul and left me bitter and frustrated .Its the same Man he follows me wherever I am and sometimes poses as a plumber or as a termite inspector or a door to door solar rep."

Cont. in next post
>>
File: 01515_aB42iOcZIHP_600x450.jpg (34KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
01515_aB42iOcZIHP_600x450.jpg
34KB, 550x412px
>>17557648
"The number one tactic used against me is sound and voices. I am not just hearing things because I have medically checked that out. I have tested my hearing and I do hear at very high frequencies tones that most humans don't hear. Lately they have been saying "we want your anus". Please understand as I write this that I do not want to discredit myself with ranting on the internet, so I am being careful about what I share at this point. If I go outside, I am called names and pointed at and told to go inside. People will say,"We just want you to move away." I have had them tell me they are cops and they are going to jump the wall and bust me. I am sure they are not the police, but someone who wants to instill fear in me and make me move. Most of the time I risk looking like a nut, and tell them go ahead and do it. It never happens. In 2009, they played music that was like weird chimes with a music box sound over and over, which I do have evidence of and now they have resorted to that again..almost 24 hours a day and now tell me to go to youtube and the videos will start playing and talking to me and they put phrases in my head " saying melt the grease"

Yesterday a Policewoman came to my house and made me touch it she then wrote something down in her notebook and said she may need to come back next week to check on my progress.

I will say that one issue is that I do have is irritable bowel syndrome and that has been one thing they have used to try to convince me to move, by saying I will pollute their water system and if I take my nephew to school they do not want me to infect anyone there. I used to volunteer and now I really do not want to go back. Of course if they had an education at all, they would know that is impossible and I am not able to spread this disease through water nor would I ever want to hurt or infect anyone. Its really ridiculous the amount of hate and ignorance that can spread through a neighborhood........melt the grease."

Cont.
>>
File: 00n0n_bPyfDop2mg9_600x450.jpg (35KB, 550x410px) Image search: [Google]
00n0n_bPyfDop2mg9_600x450.jpg
35KB, 550x410px
>>17557660
"There is so much more that has been so terrorizing and has ripped my mind apart but I do not feel comfortable sharing everything yet. Its like a drama that never ends. Their hate has left a scar so deep, I do not know how I will recover. I just want the grease to melt.
The one common denominator I see with targeted individuals is isolation and being constipated and constant masturbation which I confess I do.

Even if it is the illusion of isolation because the emotional pain polarizes a person away from society, it is still isolation. So I was wondering if anyone has a friend who is a targeted person (or not) that has seen or heard what you have experienced? I am working towards my bachelors degree and I have learned that being part of a united front is stronger,than to be isolated, where it is easy to be attacked by the predators of this world. I have only seen one group in a forum attempting to meet and it did not seem trustworthy to me. When you are a victim of this disgusting crime you have to very very careful about new people, but why stay isolated? I am tired of facing this alone and look forward to learning more from the people in this community.

Please stay away from Michigan in PDCC as they're a group there i believe they are with the government and are dangerous.

This man has followed me across the country in many states, he is the ringleader be careful he is from the society.
http://youtu.be/k0XErW-3OZs"
>>
>>17557668
Next one is from New Orleans: http://neworleans.craigslist.org/rnr/5523534359.html

"So these are some of the experiences I've had over the last 5 years or so:

Two different Mardi Gras parades, as I was walking passed, people looked at me funny and they moved beads from where I was walking, for no good reason.

People as of late have either been stalking me, making signs to me, or at the Mardi Gras parade I went to this year, this random guy stopped me and asked me to trade the group of beads and the couple of collected roses for a set of clay beads, and he dropped it with an attitude with his finger right in front of where I was standing instead of handing it to me.

People don't like me.

And so I think someone has been going behind me, wherever I go, school, work, and giving people these ideas about me, telling them bad things about me, using their 'official' status to convince these people to make signs and communicate with me, or treat me terribly, or disrespect me, or have no real regard for me as a person or for some reason go along with whatever they're told, probably because it's just a good story.

Why?

Because I can tell when they've been there because the people just don't look at me the same...they don't feel as warm. They just...shut me out, and it didn't used to be that way, this is a relatively recent phenomenon. I could just outright ask them why, but I'm afraid to, so it's my fault.

My mother turned on me. My family turned on me. So obviously something bad gets said about me. What, that they think I'm the Antichrist or something? Or that I'm a fraud or a cheat? Maybe I pissed off a FreeMason.

Why?

When is someone going to turn to them and say "I'm not going to do that. What did she ever do to you?""

No pictures with that one
>>
>>17557648
>>17557660
>>17557668

sucks when you get targeted by the man.
>>
>>17557715
just wondering if you could link me to the video you took that image from, ive been looking for it for a long time
>>
>>17557758
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id6nCa_OTEM
>>
>>17557762
thanks
>>
>>17556611
I missed this meme, explain
>>
they want to be famous. they want you to take their picture and look them up on the internet and post their personal information on public forums. they want to be videotaped and exposed.
>>
>>17556552
I can't prove that he stalks me except with really odd and hilarious stories,
But here's proof that Young Thug is a demon
You can see his camel tongue slip out of his mouth in this video
https://www.instagram.com/p/BD59DQnRzxR/

dude is 100% lizard, sold his soul for magic
>>
>>17556596
Have you ever noticed time has been speeding up since 2008? Days, months, years, going by in a flash? Mind control.
>>
>>17557019
Sources?
>>
>>17556518
Fuck that's really bad dude.
>>
>>17557921
Tom Brady is pretty much the antichrist but devils can't harm the believers
>>
>>17556486
>motive
"Gang" and "motive" never coincide. When people get together in gangs, they lose rationality. I've seen it happen countless times.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.