[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we a skinwalker greentext thread going? Original stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 29

File: 1459722167548.png (161KB, 888x800px) Image search: [Google]
1459722167548.png
161KB, 888x800px
Can we a skinwalker greentext thread going? Original stories are cool, too, but I'm going camping in a known skinwalker area soon and want to save some to my phone for extra creep factor.
>>
i'm fairly sure my friends and I killed a "skinwalker" (i say skinwalker since we're in the UK so it might be some werewolf thing) . shall i explain more?
>>
>>17555775
No, because that is the lamest setup ever.
>>
>>17555775
Go for it
>>
>>17555775
No, because youre not a story teller, ypu just want attention. You'd have a better set up if you were.
>>
Can s.o. explain a newbie what a skinwalker is (i know google, biut 200 different explanations)
>>
File: 8090792832_a2c5b6ee8e_o.jpg (2MB, 1166x1600px) Image search: [Google]
8090792832_a2c5b6ee8e_o.jpg
2MB, 1166x1600px
>>17555784
>>17555776
It's not going to be extremely exciting and full of explosions and firearms since we're in the UK.

Day 1:
>go out with 2 friends on a camping trip, aim to do a bit of bowhunting (illegal in the UK but whatever) and a bit of tracking, it'll last for 3 days
>The land is a very dense woodland with lots of groves of yew and beech and parts are very swampy and water filled
>one of my friends is called Tom, he's only been camping a couple of times like myself, not too experienced and wants to learn more
>my other friend is called Richard, he's a very experienced hunter who's gone on hunts with tribes in africa. He's very good in the outdoors, doesn't take much when he goes camping and goes for weeks at the time on his own. we're aiming to learn from him. He also took a replica anglo saxon sword with him because he's been in this location before and he met feral dogs
>we get camp set up, tarps, strung and leave our food out. We all go on a walk;richard is showing us edible plants and medicinal herbs.
>we come back to find Tom's shitty hiking bag ripped to pieces and the food scattered everywhere. Richard took his small satchel with him when we went on the walk (he doesn't take a lot) and my bag was untouched
>we assume it's a fox or feral dog that did it, tom's annoyed but we have lots of food and his tarp and sleeping bag weren't destroyed
>we cook food on our fire and try to get to sleep when we hear rustling around our camp. Richard just orders us to put more wood on the fire, we do, and the rustling can be heard all through the night. I don't get to sleep all night, everyone else does.
>>
>>17555803
Day 2:
>I finally get a few hours of sleep in the morning, still pretty tired
>Richard has been up earliest, and he's smoking tobacco and looking off into the woods
>Tom is still asleep (it's asround 10 in the morning) and richard talks to me in a low voice
>He says "Listen, I found a dead fox a few feet outside of camp when I woke up, it had been torn to shreds. I don't know what did it but we'll need a lot more wood tonight. Also, don't tell Tom."
>I agree, and then I wake Tom up and all three of us go hunting and snaring. Richard has a bow and Tom has an air rifle, richard shoots a few rabbits and Tom gets two squirrels, even though he's never been hunting before. We set a few snares up, and we'll go back to them at dusk.
>Squirrels often have fleas on them, so richard climbs up a tree and hangs it from a branch, around 10 feet off the ground, to make sure all the fleas go away. We'll collect that at dusk.
>we spend the rest of the time gathering wood, smoking, and preparing our rabbits for our meal later. They're hanging above the fire in the smoke to stop the flies from eating them
>It's getting dark, and Tom and Richard gather their kills.
>I stay at camp and I keep hearing rustling and growling coming from a bush near our camp. I get the fire going and keep my axe close.
>They come back and Tom is obviously shaken up. He says the squirrel he hung was torn completely off the trees; only the legs were left. The Rabbits that we caught in the snares hadn't been eaten, but some creature left huge claw marks on the bodies. They just played with it and left it to die.
>Richard starts cooking the rabbits he shot earlier and the growls and rustles keep getting closer.
>then it starts howling. This isn't any fox or Feral dog. It's like a fucking banshee. Imagine the screams of a woman mixed with a coyote howl and that's what it sounds like.
>Richard has decided he's had enough and he shoots an arrow into the bush.
will continue
>>
>>17555799
It's just a creature that can take a person's form. Generally found innawoods doing creepy shit, committing identity theft, talking funny, and then going home and pretending to be OP's best friend who was acting weird and they never saw them again.
>>
>>17555813
As a psychologist, this doesn't seems to be rational to me.
but I gotta admit I already had such an "why the fuck are you in the garden, you had been in the kitchen seconds ago" moment with my flatmate. He told me just he wasn't and I thought it would be the result of too much work and the problems of other persons.

If you believe in it ok, maybe it is, maybe it isn't true some things aren't rational. thx for answering, gotta admit /x/ is pretty interessting as source.
>>
>>17555810
cont.
>A large, black creature just runs out. We only see it from behind, but it's got long arms that hang from it's side, and a very hunched back. With the back hunched, it's still 8 feet tall. It has dark, matted fur, and the smell is disgusting, it smells of burning hair and rotting meat.
>Richard and I start making traps. We make vietcong style foot traps all along the camp, and Richard smears mud all over his face and jumps up high in a tree, with his bow in hand and sword in his belt. He's a crazy motherfucker.
>tom and I stick by the fire and hold our "weapons" close. I just have a long sharpened stick and an axe; he has an air rifle and a knife. Our weapons wouldn't do much. Richard's bow is enough to kill a deer, or an unarmoured person, and so we hope that could do the damage.
>We keep hearing howling in the woods, and the howling gets closer and closer. We finally see it silhoutted against the ridge, although it's very hard to see. Tom and I put a lot of wood on the fire and i'm shitting myself. Tom is worse; he's very pale and shivering, even though it's a warm night.
>The creature goes past the bush, that's around 15 feet away from camp. It goes past the tree Richard is standing in, and Richard starts shooting it from the tree. The animal runs forward to get away from the arrows but it gets closer to the fire.
>I can see it closer now. It's got a canine like face, but something about it is strangely human. I throw down my "spear" and grab a burning stick out the fire and wave it around.
>Tom is doing the same, and Richard is still shooting arrows into it's back. There's at least 5 arrows in there and it's not even flinching.
>Richard just screams and runs up with his sword and keeps on hacking and slashing. The creature keeps on screaming, and the smell of it's blood is very acrid.
>Richard gets a large gash on his cheek and get's scratched by the creature, and it runs off into the forest.
will continue
>>
>>17555825
What? What the fuck are you talking about? Of course it's not rational, it's just another spoopy internet legend.

>wheredoyouthinkyouare.tga
>>
>>17555832
>Of course it's not rational, it's just another spoopy internet legend.

Wasn't related.
Of Course this is an urban myth, but I already spoke to people being sure that they are real and being able to report personal details, even they never met them.

I don't believe in this, but as already said it's hard to explain everything
>>
File: 0Yo94y8.jpg (979KB, 2794x2878px) Image search: [Google]
0Yo94y8.jpg
979KB, 2794x2878px
>>17555827
>we see the creature's arm lying on the ground, and Richard's sword is covered with black blood (it reminds me of the Lord of the Rings).
>It felt like 30 minutes but time has gone by incredibly fast; it's 3 in the morning. We put more wood on the fire and Richard stays by and cleans his sword. We hear screaming all night and trees crashing and falling, and then one final scream that stops.
>as the sun rises we clear up our traps, burn the arm of the creature and gather our shit, and get out of there
>Tom has nightmares about it for weeks and hasn't gone camping since.
>I take a machete whenever I go on overnighters, and I always have a large roaring fire.
>Richard keeps on hunting and camping and starts getting interested into skinwalkers and paranormal shit, and he introduces me to it. We still go camping sometimes, and he's always very vigilant. He also converts to Anglo saxon heathenism and starts going back to the same forest and tries to appease the land wights of the area. he tells me that he "clears evil" from the forest, although he doesn't tell me exactly what he does.

that's my story. sounds implausible I know, but it truly happened and i'm not going to that place again. the scar of Richard's got infected but eventually healed if you wanted to know.
>>
File: What.gif (478KB, 283x200px) Image search: [Google]
What.gif
478KB, 283x200px
>>17555836
>>
>>17555845

Sry I'm tired and it's hard to concentrate.

during a session with a patient, he told me things about my family and said he see's them (he has an schizophrenic disorder in combination with Borderline and is a former patient of self hurting behaviour)

He told me some details I thought he couldn't know, and I was shocked a little bit (he's still my patient, but also still says, that people around had told him those details)

I dunno where he got them from, it's not paranormal, but I can't explain.
>>
File: assorted hats.jpg (130KB, 500x524px) Image search: [Google]
assorted hats.jpg
130KB, 500x524px
>>17555851
oh, yeah, okay
>>
>>17555858

Do you want to tell me anything with this pic, because I don't get it.

I think the main message is, that you can trust nobody and that things just happen random sometimes. It's like trying to define luck and unluck
>>
>>17555803
>replica anglo saxon sword
Oh, ok. Instead of "explosions and firearms" you people kill things with swords and bows with arrows. OK. I guess it's smart in a way. Less loud.
>>
>>17555865
But I doubt your story. Those replicas aren't good enough to slice up some big muscled ape/canine thing. And it wouldn't have ran. Any animal repeatedly injured like that would turn and fight at some point.
>>
>>17555888
>Any animal repeatedly injured like that would turn and fight at some point

This fact, proves the story is a lie.
Thx
>>
>>17555840
yeah implausable. Its bullshit. if you wanted anyone to ever believe you would have at least take a photo of the arm you cut off or kept it. nice bs faggot
>>
>>17555761
Growing up in Texas, i've heard similar stories before. Didn't know they had a name. My grandparents owned land in the western part of the state, where all the cowboy movies and shit are filmed. Not gonna lie, it looks pretty much exactly like that. It's not all desert though, there are little patches of forest here and there til you actually get into the mountain-ish area. It's about 20 miles west of Snyder if you're wondering about the exact area i'm referring to. Anyways, on with my story. I call it a story, it's just a story my great uncle told me one time I was out there. He's old as shit, a real serious guy who has lived out there his whole life. He's seen some really weird shit out there, he never mentioned UFO's or anything, just odd looking planes from the nearby air force base (a lot of people in town mention an air force base, which is weird because I never could find one on the map. If you guys do, let me know) coming down really low to spook people for some reason. The "skinwalker" story as you guys call them, went almost exactly as the post had described it with the whole voice changing thing, except in his story, it completely turned into a person who had already gone home. He said it happened in his 20's out camping in the woods with some friends. I always figured him and his friends were just drunk til I came upon this thread. He said that they heard some really strange yelling noises in the woods, stuff that didn't sound animal or human, so they shouted "Who is it!" (keep in mind my great uncle, his name is Bobby, would have been 20 in the 40's, so no kind of audio devices were really widespread i'm pretty sure) and the voice replied something like "Warrisih!". Then, Whaddisih, and finally, "Who is it!" in the same guys voice that shouted first, I can't remember his name. They went and got there guns and go looking around in the woods for it, nobody finds anything. Eventually they give up and it gets dark, so they go fishing.
cont?
>>
>>17555803
>replica Anglo sword

You would have gotten arrested before even leaving your shitty flat.
>>
My grandfather lives in the backwoods of Atlantic Canada. Built his own house, acres of untouched land, hardly any neighbors for miles, the whole deal. I remember a few occasions where things were a little off, from when I stayed with him rather frequently as a young child.

My grandfather was a bear of a man, very tall and very secretive of his own life, even from my grandmother, who had separated from him years prior. He lived alone on a dirt street that cut through woods that he owned, his only neighbour, if it is close enough to consider that, was his nephew Kenneth.

Once, when we we're staying at a hunting camp separate from his home, he discribed to me what he called "sounds to lookout for". One was the sound white berch trees make when their limbs rub against one another, like a screaming sound, when there is no such trees in the area. Another was the sound of breaking ice during any time but winter, or not near water. He gave no explanation for these warnings.

I remember a summer where all of his barn cats, about sixteen healthy felines, were discovered torn up in the forest of his property. That same summer I walked outside to find what appeared to be several dozen green moth wings scattered below a maple tree in his yard. No bodies, just the wings. Soon after that he butchered a young pig and put it's head in the same tree and left the body somewhere in the forest. I remember it draped across the back of his ATV, he locked me inside the house.

Two stranger things occur to me that make me relate this to skinwalkers. I will continue.
>>
In the first situation we were taking a walk into the forest and he was teaching me about plants, tea berries and spruce gum. We came across a wet, almost boggy part of his property, nearing a marsh that I was told to never explore as he had "lost a sister" there, when he was young. He paused, just stopped walking before looking up and around, as if scanning the tree line. I remember looking down and at our feet, rather clearly, were several sets of bare human foot prints in the freshly dustrubed earth. We left soon after. I remember sleeping in the living room that night so he could keep an eye on me. He did not rest.

Another instance where I remember being rather frightened during a late summer night. There were never any visiters of note at my grandfather's house, maybe a handful of times a few of his old friends stopped in, but never stayed late or long. On this instance, there was a knock on the door extremely late at night.

It woke me up. I remember my grandfather coming into the spare room and closing his hand around my mouth, almost wrapping around me. There was a pause and then another knock. By this time I was fully awake and frightened, my grandfather kept his attention trained on the two windows in the bedroom, each on the corner of the house. There was a long pause before a voice called out to him, using his first name. It stopped for a moment before repeating, sounding like it moved from the front and opposite side of the one story house. I remember being confused as I didn't recognise the voice, my grandmother and every adult that I had ever hear refer to my grandfather had referred to him as my pet name for him, or Phil. At this time the voice called out "Phillip."

We stayed, uncomfortably bent over the side of the bed as the voice moved around the house, stopping and calling his name with decreasing urgency each time before stopping at one of the windows of the spare room I slept in.
>>
I remember seeing a shadow slip up against the darkened glass, likely cast by the property light. My grandfather then covered my entire face with his hand. The voice spoke his name again, lowering to a whisper. It stayed there, as if trying to rouse him from sleep, although his room was a window over and he never slept in the spare.

It paused, then asked if he was in there, flatly as if it already well knew he was awake. It then spoke up "It's Kenneth." It said that it had some trouble with it's car, just down the road a bit. It couldn't get home. It was getting cold. I recall it's voice taking on a wining tone before stopping. It said, finally, that it would come back tomorrow.

My grandfather kept me close that night, not sleeping. I left the following day, early in the morning.

I barely visited my grandfather after that, instead I was pushed off on my grandmother, staying with her in town as there was more to do. After that and even now, my grandfather makes a point to visit me when he can, less and less as he grows unable to travel. On the occasions I do see him he always returns to his out of the way property before nightfall, to "look after the land". He always says, in an almost boyish voice that he'd "better get on home, before it gets too dark".

I worry about who will have to look after the land after he goes. I'm the only grandchild he has.
>>
>>17556153
Yes, continue, why do people ask?
>>
>>17556242
You will.
>>
>>17556078
dude, it's /x/, calm down, nobodya actually believes in the paranormal. Just let your imagination run wild, and drink 3-4 beers. I recommend Gutman Weizen.
>>
there's zero validity to these skinwalker stories, all are written the same and follow the same tropes and use the same scares

so obviously fiction it hurts
>>
>>17556153
I'm not really caring if anyone believes this story or not. Hell, I don't even know if I believe it, it was told to me by an old man who can't even hold his own cups anymore. It's such a ridiculous claim, but he's such an honest man that I know that at least he believes his story was true.
Also, to the poster of
>>17557104
Wouldn't the fact that the stories all match up be a testament to their validity? I'm not saying they're all true, but you make an invalid point

Moving on with the story now...

The sun starts to go down, so they go fishing in a stream nearby. They set up the pop-up camper, and make a fire. They're hanging out, drinking, when they hear someone shout "Hello!" from out in the woods. Everyone stops and is silent. Bobby decides to shout back, and it's silent for a while. He said, way too quiet. He told this part of the story with horror in his eyes. The voice calls back "Who is it!"

It's the same voice from before. The guys voice that was sitting at the fire. They freak the fuck out, understandably. They all grab guns, split up and go looking for it. Apparently nothing was found, and they all went back to where they were camping scared shitless. The guy (I can't remember his name) whose voice was being mimicked decides he's done with this shit and goes home, along with the friend he brought with him. Later that night, everything has calmed down, my uncle has scored a girl and is talking to her and drinking, and later on the guy comes back (the one whose voice was being mimicked, lets call him billy, these are old people now so old names). He says he got bored after he dropped his friend off, and decided to come back. They all have a great night, then when they wake up, billy is not in the camper with them. No one can find him anywhere. They look around for a while, and eventually leave the campsite. A few days later my uncle bobby is in town and sees billy. He asks what happened to him
>>
>>17557182
Billy replies,
"I wasn't about to wait around and find out who or what was in the woods, I figured it was best to drink by myself at home."
Bobby is dumbfounded.
"Bill, you were with us all night! You came back to the stream a couple hours later!"
Bill is confused, and his friend and brother who are with him confirm that he never went back to the stream, and instead spent the night with them.
Bobby has always wondered what it was that spent the night with them, and he never did hear that noise again. I'm always scared i'll hear it when I go hunting out there, but then the curious part of me wants to see it too. It's enough to keep you awake in your tent, though, that's for sure
>>
File: Unbenannt.jpg (193KB, 1019x507px) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.jpg
193KB, 1019x507px
I just realized that i actually have SOME sort of spooky story to tell, but it happened in 2004 so i dont remember it that well and it isn't exactly paranormal or exciting for that matter, but it is 100% true, 100%. This is my first time, please be gentle.
Where do i start?

Well, i can remember the Year (2004) because that was when we moved from germany to greece to my grandmothers house. It's a very big house (pic fucking related, i found it on google maps. it's out in the sticks. Civilization isn't far off, but 2 miles are 2 miles.

I was 11 back then, it was summer, so no school for 3 months. Of course, i didn't know anyone, and the nearest place were kids would gather was kind of far away. The only fun we (me and my little brother, 10) had there was our uncle (16). He did his best to entertain us. We always went for adventures nearby. He would take us for a ride on the scooter, went to town to buy us pizza, he had an air rifle and taught us how to shoot and dozen of other ''activities'', activites that we were very unfamiliar with, being from germany and all. Good times.

One day he told us that we were going to make our own Tree House. FuckingYes. He took two Pallets from my grandfathers garage (can be seen in pic, on the right) to use them as basis for the tree house. We placed them neatly in a big tree about 200-250 meters away from the house. Worked on it for 2 days, making it very comfortable and big-ish, enough room for 3 people to sleep in.

Cont.
>>
File: PICT1147.jpg (323KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
PICT1147.jpg
323KB, 2560x1920px
>>17557432
The same day we finished the tree house, we wanted of course to sleep in it. Prepared the blankets and stuff, carrying them over from the house to the tree house. It was early evening, the sun had started to settle and we were ready just in time. We spend time in the tree house, laying on our backs, watching the stars, (i don't know if any of you ever been far from the city, because the night sky looks amazing and very clear away from the city lights.) and our uncle, like he usually does, starts telling us horror stories. I am honestly amazed to this day his ability to tell a story. Not sure where he learned that because it did not seem self taught. It were the typical jack the reaper style horror stories. The sceneries in his said stories were incredibly detailed, it felt like you were there and could see everything. At around 11PM, my small brother acted to behave somehow.. bizarre i would say for the lack of a better word. What i mean by that is that, he Suddenly wanted to go away, he had a change of mind, did not want to sleep in the tree house outside. He threw a mini tantrum and demanded my uncle to accompany him to the house. Me and my uncle visibly weirded out or annoyed id say, took him and went to my grandmothers house and explained her what happened. ''He obviously got scared by your stupid stories'' She told my uncle. Well she was right. I was scared shitless too, i hid it very well though, i wanted to be the big brother and show off. We went back, climbed up. I forgot to tell that the tree house wasn't tall at all, 2 meters, maybe 2.20 meters. That's 7 feet. We Talked for a bit and then went to sleep.

Cont.
>>
File: 20130922-05.jpg (2MB, 2000x1335px) Image search: [Google]
20130922-05.jpg
2MB, 2000x1335px
>>17557450
I woke up, for uknown reasons, like 3-4 hours later. Stood up, and looked around me. You could honestly see quite clearly for a quarter mile in every direction. It wasnt full moon, around 5/6th of the moon was showing, which was still more than enough to iluminate the corn fields around us. Kinda like pic related. I took a look at my uncle, and he was also awake, for some reason, i was not surprised by this. He also did not know why he woke up in the middle of the night. We didn't talk at all after, for a solid 10 minutes. Both wide awake. Just starring at the sky. And then, Not out of nowhere, we somehow expected it to happen. We heard something like a donkey 'howl'. It wasn't exactly the typical ''donkey noises'' but a lot deeper and what seemed to be exhale and inhale sounds mixed with the 'howl'. Now, the strangest part for me was, that my grandmothers Dogs weren't barking. the house was like i said before 200 meters or so away. But it was an open field, out in the sticks, at 3AM. You could take a piss and people would hear it from a mile away. Said dogs were very hostile towards strangers, so like i said, it was very strange for them not to be barking like crazy. odd as it might seem, i wasn't scared. Maybe because my uncle was with me, i thought this was normal and it's someones Local donkey or whatever the fuck or it was simlpy a prank by him. That's when i realized that my uncle did not move an inch and stopped breathing, he was scared, no, he seemed terrified. At that point, it felt like i didn't have any blood left in me, that's how cold i felt.
>>
File: nope.gif (928KB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
nope.gif
928KB, 499x281px
>>17557468
He stood up, we looked around in the well lit night to find what was making the noise. It was 40 maybe 50 meters away, tops. Despite that, we could not see anything, only hear the slowly getting closer and louder Noises this.. thing was making.
''Let's get the fuck out of here!'' my uncle said
''Are you crazy you fucking asshole? I am not going down there'' i replied (the swearing part is real, i get like that whenever i am spooked out. I guess it is my true self to be a dick)
''Trust me, this Donkey can kick this tree and break it with ease'' he told me.
i didn't reply. Remember that the tree house was not tall. It wasn't safe by any means. He looked at me and waited for an action. everything was silent for what seemed to be a solid minute. And there it was again, crushing the silence that i wished it would last forever. That fucking noise. That Hollow donkey like growling and with it, bush noises. We didn't even look at each other, we simply knew that we had to get the fuck out. I remember everything after that part in tunnel vision. We left everything there and run. Sprinted like someone had thrown gasoline into our assholes and lit it up. We did not see anything. Not a shape, nothing. I wish we did, i could lie to you about it and tell you that i saw a creature, something, but i didn't. the cliche ''we never talked about it ever again'' saddly also applies. I will have to honestly ask him what this was all about. I feel like he knew what it was. it would explain his reaction.
I could go into detail about our sprint if you guys would want to.
This is the most 'paranormal' think that has happened to me.
>>
Anyone have the old one at hand where the guy drives the skinwalker pretending to be his friend back to the city?
>>
Bumpino
>>
I dont have any skinwalker stories but I remember there was one story about some guys Innawoodsing (seriously guys just call it camping with guns) up in finland by an old cold war facility and some shit went down. I dont have it screencapped though :L
>>
File: WouldntWorryAboutIt.jpg (602KB, 1198x4896px) Image search: [Google]
WouldntWorryAboutIt.jpg
602KB, 1198x4896px
>>17557647
>>
File: TheIlluminatiAintShit.jpg (536KB, 1401x2000px) Image search: [Google]
TheIlluminatiAintShit.jpg
536KB, 1401x2000px
just going to share

>be in college
>stumble upon website that says the real Jews are actually the minorities who are still oppressed worldwide.
>share this with someone who lives on my floor who I think is a minority like me
>they end up being a Nigerian lizard that practices Satanic vodoun, an Illuminati agent
>later that day they walk up to me as I was getting on the elevator, as if they were waiting, or could sense me
>they lean into me and say, "Oh, you look sick!?" in a cute/surprised voice
>I'm just like w/e go on w/my day
>Later that day I go to my room and roll up a joint, smoke it,
>halfway through the joint I feel like something is attacking me,
>I suddenly fall to my knees and am unable to stand
>I suddenly become paranoid because one of the things the Nigerian told me from the conversation was, "thanks for telling me about your father", and the way he was talking he was boasting of wealth etc.
>I try calling my parents to see if they are OK
>all calls go instantly to voicemail, which isn't normal for them
>I had thoughts of jumping out of the window but I knew they were not my own
>plus my parents are evil as shit so I was able to imagine life without them
>regardless, I climbed onto my bed and while face up, I prayed to God for one of the first times in my life
>A few minutes later, I get a loud knock on my door
>It's the same Nigerian kid, except this time, his eyes were black and shadowy
>without saying a word he attempts to enter my room
>I hold out my arm and step out with him, closing the door behind me, all based off instinct, and say "No, this is my domain."
>He continues to play cute and says, "thanks for telling me about your family".
>Later I bump into him and tell him, "You meet everyone for a reason"
>He seemed confused, "What?"
>I told him, "I'm saved now."
>He starts stepping backwards uttering no under his breath
>It was like he thought the world was ending or something.
pic attached is an excerpt from our conversation.
>>
>>17557936
>cont'd
>I get home for winter break and my parents are acting funny
>watching me, asking me who I'm talking to, as if I am not supposed to talk to anyone
>spying on me and my neighbors
>I confide in my parents (mistake) and tell them what I think is going on, me being targeted
>they "don't believe me"
>they invite some dead bitch to the house to try and kill me for Christmas break
>I read a prayer to her from the Qur'an on Christmas morning and she assaults me in my own house, punching me twice in the jaw
>I turn my back and continue reading the prayer as she claws at me like a demon *cough*
>my parents come upstairs in the dead girls defense saying that I'm scaring her and that I'm crazy lol
>my grandma, tells them to fuck off and let me finish reading the prayer - she's from the islands so she knows about voodoo and devils
>as I get to the last verse of the prayer, the lizard bitch starts backing up towards the room she came from and tries to slam the door shut
>I stop the door with my foot and finish the prayer
>she collapses onto an air mattress and stays in the room for over a day...
>three days later the attacks continue and my parents let the dead bitch stay in the house for longer
>she barely eats food and smokes cigarettes and drinks hard liquor constantly
>she touches everything in the house that I use and would eat
>they keep attempting to cook for me to try to make me sick
>I attempt to read the prayer to them again, as I realized that my entire family, except my grandma, was against me
>this time they pull out their iPhone's and try to zone me out, my older sister plays a song and sings it extremely fast as if she was possessed
>I eventually grabbed all three of their iPhone 6's later that night and threw them into the fucking pool and read the prayer again with my grandma
>the dead bitch literally jumps into the pool to save her iPhone 6, as if her entire life force is stored on the device
>she drowns in the pool trying to save her phone
>>
>>17557949
>cont'd
>the police arrive on the scene, only responding to complaint of criminal mischief, the phone being broken
>they literally resurrect the dead bitch and she presses charges on me
>the whole time I'm sitting down because my ankle was sprained during the commotion, they were chasing me trying to tackle me while I was throwing their phones out
>about 10 police officers were invited into my house just for me, when I recited the prayer to them, half of them left
>the other half stayed behind, attempting to get me to sign my life away and be taken to the "hospital"
>"if you go to the hospital, we won't arrest you" is what they basically said for two hours while I sat down, unamused
>they kill people in the hospital so I declined, and attempted to grab a warm jacket because jail is cold
>the police follow me to my room and handcuff me as I'm putting the jacket on
>thank God I got PR bond, because my parents really would've let me rot in jail
>when I was released, I was convinced by my family to be voluntarily checked into a mental hospital
>while inside, psychics who were also patients in the hospital, gave me insight into my situation
>i learned that my father was not my real father (we look nothing alike so it was easy to believe)
>I learned that my uncle was my real father
>I learned that my parents were both devils, corpses that were reanimated
>I learned that Jesus is still alive in spirit and in flesh on earth
>upon my release from the crazy house and my first "diagnosis" of BiPolar, I told my dad that he wasn't my father
>he kicks me out of the house
>I end up living with my uncle for three months, sleeping on a couch in a roach infested apartment
>learn that my uncle went through the same shit with his immediate family
>his wife divorced him, and his "family" put him in the crazy house and stole nearly all of his possessions and made him move to a random apartment, 36 miles away from our house so that he could starve to death on SSI
>>
>>17557954
>cont'd
>the whole time I'm with my uncle, we are both being monitored, by our neighbor who is a crack smoking devil who tries to get my uncle to smoke crack (former addict)
>I end up moving back home and things are relatively calm until yet again, next Christmas, an attempt was made on my life
>I begin to hear voices..
>I was tricked into thinking that the voice I was hearing was Allah and I ended up breaking all of the mirrors in my house and getting sent to the ER
>while in the ER, I was beaten by staff, drugged, and made an attempt to escape where I made it out of the hospital completely naked with staff members chasing me the whole way
>if you know how supernaturally fast some devils can be, you would know how fucking epic this was, I fucking dusted them
>I ended up going back into the emergency room as I had nowhere to run and my phone was already confiscated, and it's not like I can call my parents
>I am "sedated" again, this time I'm knocked completely unconscious
>they drain my blood and attempt to turn me into a lizard, a zombie, a Jinn
>I have a dream where I'm in Heaven, and I meet Abraham, who looks surprisingly similar to my Uncle
>He calls me son and shows me a painting he made
>I wake up back in the same mental hospital I went to the year before
>I stay there for an entire month
>the staff and the doctors attempt to poison me by denying me my prescribed medication, keeping me up for nine days straight
>they even changed my diagnosis from BiPolar, even though no one knew why I had my episode or what occurred, apparently being observed talking to yourself is grounds enough to be labeled schizophrenic
>while there, I learned how to get high with my mind via meditation in order to make it through the pain I felt from my ER visit and spiritual attacks I was facing while in the hospital
>they force medication onto me via injections and nearly 8-9 staff members have to attack me and hold me down for me to take it
>>
>>17557959
i dont believe this is real because it seems a little far fetched but I also want to learn how to get high with my mind
>>
>>17558007
meditation and it might be a gift
i can make chi flow from my hands
>>
>>17558007
try this...
try to feel a fire in your heart
then literally hit the dab like the migos do
>>
I want to say I had a brief encounter with one. But I honestly have no idea what it actually could have been. The only reason I think it was a Skinwalker is because it fits with what most people say about them? At least the Native American folklore 'version'. I have some Native American blood in me too, so maybe that somehow drew it to me? And there are preservations in Oregon (where I lived at the time).

I was about 12/13 at the time, and staying at my grandparents house as I often did. They lived out in a forest -y area of Junction City. They had a good amount of neighbors, but it was all trees in between. So it wasn't like they were deep in the boonies or anything. Even still they had a fair amount of land.

Even still there were nights when we'd hear weird shit outside or loud thumps and the like, but we never thought too much of it since that's all that would happen and there's plenty of wildlife out there.

Anyways my grandfather and I would pretty much always stay up late playing video games. Sometimes until the sun comes up. But on the night of my encounter, the night before I was getting picked up in the morning (I was told my mom might show up kinda early) my grandfather went to bed before I did. I think around 2 or 3 in the morning. Since it was my last night I wanted to keep playing.

Oh before I go on I was in the living room. The TV sat against an inner wall and the couch sat against the outer, which was pretty much all window. To the left of the TV was a small connecting hallway that lead to an office room to the left, a bathroom straight ahead, and my room to the right.

Getting close to the limit so I'll finish in next post..
>>
File: skinwalker pizza.png (924KB, 1264x7033px) Image search: [Google]
skinwalker pizza.png
924KB, 1264x7033px
>>17555761
>>
File: baboon skinwalker.jpg (1MB, 1212x3264px) Image search: [Google]
baboon skinwalker.jpg
1MB, 1212x3264px
>>
File: Skinwalker Alarm.jpg (371KB, 1280x771px) Image search: [Google]
Skinwalker Alarm.jpg
371KB, 1280x771px
>>17555761
>>
File: skinwalker vs bill.jpg (679KB, 1280x2822px) Image search: [Google]
skinwalker vs bill.jpg
679KB, 1280x2822px
>>
File: skinwalker vs bill 2.jpg (339KB, 1288x2588px) Image search: [Google]
skinwalker vs bill 2.jpg
339KB, 1288x2588px
>>17558100
>>
File: skinwalker vs bill 3.png (75KB, 1288x704px) Image search: [Google]
skinwalker vs bill 3.png
75KB, 1288x704px
>>17558107
>>
File: skinwalker trailer.jpg (1MB, 828x2755px) Image search: [Google]
skinwalker trailer.jpg
1MB, 828x2755px
>>17555761
>>
File: skinwalker neighbor.png (142KB, 1004x604px) Image search: [Google]
skinwalker neighbor.png
142KB, 1004x604px
>>
>>17558045

After my grandfather went to bed I continued to play for the next three hours without any problems. The game was either Gears of War 1 or 2. I can't remember which. The sun was just barely coming up, so it was a little bit light outside. A kind of gray/blue light. And as I'm playing I suddenly hear a few knocks from what sounds like my room. It startles me and I instantly pause the game. At this point I don't know if it was real or just something in the game.

I sit there in dead silence for moment and then I hear the knocks again and what sounds like my mom's voice calling my name. I want nothing more than to just nope out there, but I recall having heard my mom might come early to get me. However, I still feel completely uneasy about the situation. So instead of calling back to her or answering the door I slowly and ad quietly as I can make my way to the front of the house which is a small foyer that has two large windows. I'm immediately thankful the blinds are drawn almost all the way down . Using the small gap between the blinds and the windowsill I look for moms car. And my heart sank. It wasn't there.

I was now in full 'ohgodno' mode. But for whatever reason my curiosity made me head towards my room. I stood in the doorway with my eyes locked on my window. The blinds were drawn down here as well, which I'm both thankful for and regretful of. I stood there, frozen until there were yet another set of knocks and a call of my name. The knocks were super loud and I unmistakably heard them.

Internally I flipped out but somehow I had enough common sense to not make a sound. I then went back to the couch and sat there for the next two hours until my grandparents woke up. I didn't hear anything else the rest of the time and they didn't believe me when I told them. And even writing about it dredges up a pretty strong feeling of fear.
>>
File: skinwalker needs invitation.png (1MB, 1856x6239px) Image search: [Google]
skinwalker needs invitation.png
1MB, 1856x6239px
>>17555761
>>
File: skinwalker friends.png (107KB, 1327x2031px) Image search: [Google]
skinwalker friends.png
107KB, 1327x2031px
>>
File: scotland skinwalker.png (103KB, 1092x1113px) Image search: [Google]
scotland skinwalker.png
103KB, 1092x1113px
>>17555761
>>
>>17558140

Back then I had no knowledge of Skinwalkers, but looking back now the pieces fit rather well. But I have to admit I have no idea what took place that morning. All I know is that it happened and it scared the shit out of me.

Nothing else crazy would happen there for years, though. My grandpa would tell me about some weird noises he heard or about their cats acting weird. That's about it. Although the year before I moved out of state my grandmother found one of their cats half-eaten. That was about two years ago now and the latest thing I've heard about.
>>
File: skinwalker parents.png (87KB, 1024x1230px) Image search: [Google]
skinwalker parents.png
87KB, 1024x1230px
>>
File: skinwalker takes berry picker.jpg (793KB, 1427x1935px) Image search: [Google]
skinwalker takes berry picker.jpg
793KB, 1427x1935px
>>17555761
>>
File: skinwalker takes body.jpg (401KB, 1221x1358px) Image search: [Google]
skinwalker takes body.jpg
401KB, 1221x1358px
>>
>>17558183
I highly doubt the animal in that story was a skinwalker. Seems more like a giant lizard to me, with the slithering and the running on all fours.
>>
>>17556264
because they crave attention and need to know people are giving it to them or they'll go off and pout
>>
>>17555761
bump
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 600x730px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 600x730px
>>17555761
This is why I never go camping without 5 flashlights and a firearm.
>>
>>17557479
>>17557468
>>17557450
>>17557432
4/10
>>
File: image.jpg (144KB, 1269x865px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144KB, 1269x865px
>>17555840
Good story Anon. Blood doesn't come out black that's a myth. And fuck that bullshit about building fucking defensive chink traps and smearing mud on your face.

Would have shit yourselfs running.
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 261x173px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 261x173px
>>17555761
Zero! cucks given m9
>>
>>17560932
Tell me about it. Got real big into skinwalker creepypastas a year or so ago. Ran a late night one shot pen and paper horror RPG with skinwalkers as a central theme. We played until probably 4 am. Nobody wanted to leave until the sun came up. None of us have gone camping since.

Not many creepypastas get me. Fucking skinwalkers give me goosebumps every time.

Also, when that stupid horror game came out, first dawn or until dawn or whatever, like an hour in I was like "Its fucking skin walkers man. Wendigos."

When it actually was, my friend and I were like mother fuck that and stopped playing.
>>
Anyone have the Anansi Goatman story saved?
>>
>>17561509
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Anansi's_Goatman_Story
>>
Super gay.
>>
bumping because i love reading this shit, senpai
>>
>>17562505
Was hoping for an image file. Saving these to my phone to spoop myself out next time I go camping
>>
>>17564619
Is that anything like Super jail? I love that show!
>>
I've been a fan of skinwalker stories for a couple years now and I've been thinking about this. Skinwalkers are likely wendigoes, right? I mean, a lot of the lore matches up really well when you think about it. It also explains why in some stories people seem to go missing or the goal of the things seems to be human consumption and in others they take someone. Maybe the wendigo's fabled touch is actually them taking over someone and the cannibalistic tendencies associated with it are actually the seemingly insatiable appetite for raw meat that these individuals exhibit. Plus, a lot of skinwalker encounters have happened in areas associated with wendigoes. Does this make sense or am I just grasping at straws?
>>
i was camping one day when i heared a rustle in the bushes i shouted "who's there!"
and guess what it replied?
"I hhhaaave a bbbooyyyfriend"
>>
>>17565028
10/10 better than any story on /x/
>>
>>17558171
The spoops are strong with this one
>>
>>17558143
I live in TN, and while I know most of these skinwalker stories are bs, it still feels completely possible that some things live in places way off the road that some people have had to 'deal with'.

Just to make my point clear, I've heard local people here (I'm not local, moved here from NC 6 years ago) say that there's a road that leads out of town that turns to dirt and keeps going for 70-80 miles. The people that live out there, apparently, live off the land and very very little, if any contact with normal society.
>>
>>17555761
How to kill a skin walker?
>>
how come every innawoods story is about skinwalkers? what ever happened to bigfoot?
>>
>>17565193

its considered harmless, if its out there. im not saying things arent out there, but a species of primate that is so secluded, rare, & solitary that its managed to almost completely avoid quantifiable human discovery WITHOUT the apparent intelligence & cunning of other creatures is far less likely than just another walker or something.

if they DO exist, then theyre clearly the kind to just keep the hell to themselves.

t. oregonfag
>>
>>17555888
>>17555892
I do not know what kind of animals have you meet, but an animal that starts attacking and gets heavily damage runs... always...
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.