[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ALCHEMY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (217KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
217KB, 750x1334px
are there any good books on the subject of alchemy? Books containing the history of alchemy or maybe even translated old world alchemy books. I know alchemy eventually lead to chemistry but i feel like there are probably some very good jewels of information in some old alchemy recipes.
>>
File: 1456491812253.png (3MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1456491812253.png
3MB, 1000x1000px
>>17554368
http://webapp1.dlib.indiana.edu/newton/reference/glossary.do

http://webapp1.dlib.indiana.edu/newton/

In the second link there's a video of a silica garden.
>>
File: 1458009087972.jpg (292KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1458009087972.jpg
292KB, 1440x900px
>>17554368
http://www.alchemywebsite.com/texts.html

Great site.
>>
>>17554368
True alchemy is forbidden to be published in our current world because it can be easily abused if it lands into the wrong hands. We already have the means to use alchemy to destroy the planet easily via a home made alchemy device, all it takes is an elementary school kid with a bit of understanding and few tools you can buy in almost any store near you and Huge amount of patience during the refining process(if you want a reaction that would swallow the planet then it should take about ~3days of perfectly synchronized refining, make it a week if you program a bot to do it for you which is easy, and bam, no more earth, if you refine it for a whole week nonstop then bam no more solar system)
Yeah... it sounds stupid but its true.
In the 'old world', true alchemy was known but there was no science(as in all the information, database of details, programming and means that we have today that would be sort of a "cheat" to be able to do almost anything you want using the alchemy methods. Einstein was one of those who figured out part of true alchemy and decided to mislead science on purpose so that we dont get close to how it really is, there were many scientist before then who have done the same the moment the realized the truth)
And its getting worse and worse with each year now... Good luck planet earth, I hope no elementary school kid will figure it out due to lack of false 'mathematics and science' brainwashing (which also comes from the false understanding of 'evolution', there no 'evolution' the way the world sees it, its just a mean of misdirecting the whole minds view and approach so it cant understand the truth).
>>
File: 1379159525816.jpg (475KB, 1024x1241px) Image search: [Google]
1379159525816.jpg
475KB, 1024x1241px
I cant help you if you want to transform your feces into gold...

But if youre into the mental transformation. Playing videogames as alchemists can help your brain to gather such energies. You have to focus on alchemy and then alchemists will channel alchemic energies. Thats an easy way to do it and it works.

Hermes trismegistus is the oracle of the known alchemic world. So read his work. The kybalion for example.

but this is old school play games and they will contact you easier. Thank me later
>>
>>17554368
If you want to understand true alchemy you need to throw away everything(lit. everything) you understand about this universe(/world) and relearn anew, then use what we already have(but not the current science methods, only the detailed observed and proven to the eye, no theories of any kind what so ever) to shortcut/skip the endless testing process.
>>
>>17554400
>>17554435
Thank you
>>
>>17554470
I used to believe in this crap. Yes the world can be fragile from true alchemic experiments. But nowadays we are observed alot more than in the past. So when you enter higher levels of understanding you cant do much to the shared world but your own mentality can get totaly rekt. Its a bulletproof system nowadays and perhaps it has always been so. I have never heard of the world getting destroyed through mental alchemy perhaps the big bang...

but again no "the all" can never be destroyed. To many smart people keep it running very smooth and youd have to catch them first and good luck with that.
>>
>>17554368

Not as far as I know. The only "good" alchemy book was "Dwellings" by Fulcanelli, but it had very little to do with alchemy.
>>
Are there any places to actually meet and talk to people interested in alchemy? Websites or forums or such. Maybe something slightly less anonymous as this board?
>>
>>17554523
Something similar to dmt nexus.
>>
>>17554512
mental? Im talking about purely physical alchemy, true alchemy is just replicating a natures process using the true rules. also theres no such thing as 'mental'. "Mental"(/mind/thought,life) is is still electrical impulses in a form of a complex(/unique) frequency(/frequencies).
>>
>>17554519
Yeah I was going to suggest him but I didnt remember his name.

This guy is what modern alchemists all read. And they are all making stupid chemical experiments who always fail. Maybe its fun I dont know, you should do what you feel is good I guess.
>>
>>17554538
So you mean that when you think its purely physical?

it does not really matter the metaphysical is what I mean with mental and it "mixes"with the physical world somehow anyways.
>>
>>17554564
You use physical equipment+programing a bot on a pc so that no mistakes made in the process to refine physical matter(not going to name the substances here...) then you tune the right electro-magnetic field using physical equipment to activate it via resonance, and boom. (1 microgram of the activated refined matter destroyed(/swallowed) 1km radius into a crater, 2 microgram destroyed(/swallowed) ~10.5km, I was lucky I didnt use more, and VERY lucky I set the base 15km away)
Btw no radiation or sound of it happening what so ever, just "poof"
>>
>>17554610
What do you think "refine" means?
>>
>>17554610
10.5 km and that is alot to you?
I dont know what ingredients you used but I asume they are rare and hard to get your hands on. So you would need to eat more than its possible in a lifetime to fully destroy the planet
>>
>>17554623
To remove impurities or unwanted elements from the substance. (btw it was only 'slightly' refined, if I had the patience to keep refining for longer the effect wouldve been catastrophic)
I made only 3 micrograms in total, but hopefully never again.
>>
>>17554368
http://www.chemheritage.org/visit/museum/exhibits/books-of-secrets/
>>
>>17554638
Bought all of the ingredients for it in a local mall for $ 50 in total. Thats why its so scary.
>>
>>17554640
Okay, I'm just trying to understand, what do you mean by "impurities"?
>>
>>17554649
Yes but you blew up 10.5km out of 40075km. Youd have to do alot of buying and refining. So 1 person would never be able to destroy this planet alone. You would have to organize and by organizing you would get infiltrated by people who want to stop you.
>>
>>17554638
Also only used less than 1% of the bought ingredients for those 3 micrograms.
Im glad I was very cautious, if I knew each microgram almost multiplies the effect by itself(or by 10, still not sure) I wouldve have even made 3 micrograms but less.

>>17554653
If I explain it to you then its same as explaining to you how true alchemy works.... Cant do that for safety reasons.
>>
>>17554674
>wouldnt* have
>>
>>17554674
Then How Did you come to know the "true nature" of Alchemy In the most vague answer as possible
>>
>>17554523
I want to know this as well
>>
>>17554674
C'mon man, we all know you're just making shit up. It's no fun if you don't give us something vague to try and interpret.
>>
>>17554749
^ that hint was too much already. Thats all you get, sorry. I will delete that post in few mins just incase, I wouldnt have been paranoid/scared about it in a sense if I havent seen the horrifying result of those 3 micrograms.
>>
>>17554764
I will do research into this
But im mostly into Alchemy for the combination of Spirituality and Chemistry I want to Prove or disprove the Spiritual side to myself(One can not prove this to all sadly for it is a self experience i.e.DMT)
>>
>>17554781
e.g.*
>>
>>17554781
True Alchemy is not limited to one thing, its understanding of universal rules, "Spirituality" is not the way it is understood in the world right now... Our world we live in is only a tiny part of a huge and endless hierarchy of systems, all of which follow the same "natural" rules, those rules apply in the same kind of way(pattern) in every possible 'level' of 'existence'. In ancient times those 'rules' were called "The ALL"
Those 'rules' exist because, by and for their(the rules) existence.

^Thats shouldnt be too revealing unless your realize(understand) the true meaning of what Im talking about.
>>
>>17554825
Basically To understand The ALL is to Hold the Keys to the universe
>>
>>17554843
It is impossible to understand with a mind, only a small amount of it. most you can do is one(or all of the following options):
1. create another system/universe (your own)
2. endlessly keep learning and escaping the system your in to the one before it(by understanding the bits of "The ALL" used to make the system/universe youre in)
3. 'Freeze' any part of your 'movement' that you desire, as in, become Immortal.

Also theres no such thing as "time".
Time is a figurative term for observing differences between movements of processes.
Space it self is 'time-less'(just as it is actually 'dimension-less' too).
>>
>>17554861
>... youre* in, to the one....
>>
>>17554861
Time is a figurative term for observing differences between movements of processes.
Space it self is 'time-less'(just as it is actually 'dimension-less' too).
Step 1.I have done but Explore an entire universe even at an "astral being" size(1millons of light years both width and height) takes time then once at the every expanding edge convert into a Being that can 100%accurately see the future or Become on with all As for

"Time is a figurative term for observing differences between movements of processes.
Space it self is 'time-less'(just as it is actually 'dimension-less' too)."I was lucky enough to have this self-realization at a young age
>>
>>17554965
As for step 3
I working up to being able to exist in every moment conceivably possible
Also Believing if the Human Mind has limits or not plays a factor
>>
Informing you all that the one of the easiest way to find alchemy is with monks.

Yeah, monks on monasteries. They are in majority catholic but have some pretty esoteric tendencies, toying with things that border the black magic and witchcrafts, wich are sinful by their beliefs. They also mix this with alchemy, and boy, there is a really thin line between sin and "not sin".

For this you'll have to abdicate most things and live with them, and then they'll have to take you as an aprentice. They have strict guidelines about this things, I just know because one of my pastors was a protégé of the monks when he studied theology, and he saw a few things here and there. Still, I do not know nothing, and even if I did, it'd be stupid to share in places like this, for the pure sake of tradition and the facts that some secrets are meant to be secrets for a reason.

However, there might be, if you look deep enough on the web, scans of books, some typed shit that escaped the lips from someone, or maybe even whole things about it, but I do not think it is a safe bet, though.
>>
>>17554400
Posting one of my favorite albums, well played sir. One of few albums I use in my rituals
>>
>>17554674
>the fedora code prevents me from telling you for safety reasons.
>>
The alchemical weddings
The history of cathedrals
>>
Bumping for interest
>>
File: HermeticTradtion.jpg (505KB, 974x1500px) Image search: [Google]
HermeticTradtion.jpg
505KB, 974x1500px
>>17554368
>>
>>17554470
>Yeah... it sounds stupid but its true.
do it faggot
blow up the solar system with your pixie dust
>>17554610
>blew up 10.5km
this is an incorrect estimate most likely referring to the primitive Tsar Bomba, of which the missing chunk of land is easily visible on any and all satellite maps. The scar from your magical pixie dust boom would have alerted any and all of these seeming "alchemy police", if they were so omniscient and powerful, to your activity by now.
if you're going to roleplay, at least put in minimal effort to be convincing
>>
List of downloadable alchemy books here http://www.sacred-texts.com/
>>
>>17557349
Was done in a desert.
There was no radiation, no sound nor any effect what so ever on the outside of the affected radius.
In a blink of an eye "poof" suddenly a huge crater in front of your eyes.
>>
>>17557349
>>17557405
(was trying to create a stable mini black hole)
>>
>>17557405
>>17557443
>implying that's how stable or unstable black holes work
>even assuming you aren't roleplay-lying about there being 'no effect outside the affected radius', implying the crater wouldn't be found itself by any entity monitoring the possession of extremely dangerous "true alchemy" rapidly and effectively
there'd be people around the clock watching for this precise type of 'poof', no?
furthermore, since you've been posting about even knowing it at all, you should have been mowed down by an elite team of counter-terrorists by now, no?
again, at least attempt to be convincing
>>
The biggest online library on alchemy that exists on the internet

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/uldbxpm2nyw7a
>>
>>17557481
This is awesome
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.