[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Becoming God

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (39KB, 386x381px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 386x381px
How can I get omnipotence, omniscience and omnipresence?
>>
>>17554319

Drink a gallon of bleach. The trick is it has to be Clorox and you have to recite the Canadian national anthem in German before finishing it.
>>
>>17554319
If it was possible, tons of people would've done it.
>>
>>17554328
How do you know tons of people haven't done it? If I was a god, I sure as hell wouldn't stick around this dreary planet.
>>
>>17554319
three tings who will make your life boring!
i got all of thoose once.
in my infinite wisdown i decide to leave behind and forget about it.
just ask for it , but belive me nobody wants that.
>>
>>17554319
Are you seriously asking op? If so I'll answer
>>
>>17554339
My life is more boring that going to church on Christmas, I still want to do it
>>
>>17554319
Get stoned off your ass and then touch yourself while you listen to prog rock
>>
>>17554349
Yes
>>
>>17554349
ask for fun then ,
money
sex
games
you are asking for enlightenment and that is the death of the world (your particular one).
if you still insist in this foolisnes you will become wise , but at at terrible cost.
anon belive me being all powerfull is boring
read one punch man for further details .
>>
>>17554362
ok.
I suppose I will only choose one.
Omniscience.
How can I become omniscient?
>>
>>17554319
These things don't exist, m8.
>>
>>17554370

Omniscience /ɒmˈnJʃəns/,[1] mainly in religion, is the capacity to know everything that there is to know. In particular, Hinduism and the Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity, and Islam) believe that there is a divine being who is omniscient. An omniscient point-of-view, in writing, is to know everything that can be known about a character, including past history, thoughts, feelings, etc. In Latin, omnis means "all" and sciens means "knowing".

you want to know it all at once?

welcome to madness , the physical plane is perfect for this because your body will anchor to this reality and will (mostly) prevent your death from Omniscience ,

start a heavy meditation routine , and read and study the nature of knowlege , and metha knowlege ,
, read Kurt Goedel , look the drawnigs of M. C. Escher , do the logic exercices of John von Neumann. and dont forget to follow your instics
only if you practice you will reach it , practice is 95 of the path so if you are lazy forget about it.
>>
You certainly won't become God through your ego.
>>
Almost all of these questions are answered by meditation.
>>
>>17554319
First you have to die.
>>
>>17554319
Get a robot. The robot has to have spiral energy with a drill key to active it, then you have to level up by ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH and beat up everyone stronger than you.
>>
>>17554319
get hit by an ancient arrow made in egypt. The arrow has to be move on its own, attract by your own sheer will. The rest depends on your luck to have a good stand or not.
>>
>>17554319
You already are, but not the you that you identify yourself with. So only by finding your true self which is not what you identify with will you find what you seek.

Release the ego
>>
>>17554319
Talk to the Mormons.
>>
>>17554319
Apparently the first step is to ask on 4chan so you're on the right track
>>
>>17554876
>>17554887
rofl
>>
>>17554319
>omnipotence
Accept responsibility for existence.
>omniscience
Accept that you'll never know something beyond yourself ever again.
>omnipresence
Accept that nothing exists and that you are it.

Tag~
>>
The human brain cannot process an infinite amount of information.

The first step is to realize the limitations of the vehicle that is the human body. Envision possible circumstances under which you can perceive all that is perceivable and go from there.

Sadly, it is not possible with human anatomy.
>>
>>17554319
Devoting to God
>>
>>17555414
But what of machine?
>>
>>17554352
i feel like this is going to be the best and closest to being true answer no matter what anyone else posts.
>>
>>17555331
>Tomoko
better listen to this guy
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.