[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

12doctors.tk / 42doctors.blogspot.com / Underground Church

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: whaoh.png (281KB, 979x612px) Image search: [Google]
whaoh.png
281KB, 979x612px
Hey guys, first time /x/ user here.
I was wondering if anybody knows what 12doctors.tk is all about. if you don't know what it is already, once you go to that link, type Dan (capital D) in the dialogue box that pops up. I have realized that the music playing in the background could be a cipher of some sort, but I lack the knowledge of what to decrypt with it or how I would even do that. I need help /x/.
>literally just caught onto this 30 minutes ago.
>not my real name, just similar
>>
OP here forgot to mention I am a girl by the way.
>>
>>17553845
kek, you sure got me
>>
The underground church generaly refers to Christians in places like the Middle East and North Korea, where the practice of Christianity is illegal.
>>
Type in any other name and it freezes your browser.
>>
>>17553845
>>17553851
Holy shit
>>
the sequence at the bottom is just 12doctors.tk in HEX. kind boring.
>>
The timer comes out to about 8.7 years, the binary code between the 4 and the d says libros the spanish word for books, the strange script at the bottom is cuthlian script and it translates to we didnt start the fire
>>
>>17561229
Gunna keep working on deciphering stuff
>>
Nigger Jews
>>
Relax, he's just another wacko like Parker.
>>
>>17553836
It's an april fools joke. There's a code hidden in the source in hexadecimal -> either cyrillic/french (I don't remember desu) that basically says the webpage is fake.
>>
>>17562766
It's in Greek and it's another semantic encryption layer to prevent any kind of prosecution for the data represented on the blog itself. Contrarian craftsmanship hard at work it appears. Establishing an "at sixes and sevens" analysis technique often found in public leaks of this nature.
>april 1st is perhaps the best protection method the blog utilizes and you took the bait
>psychological cryptography
>advanced semantics
>bob dobbs / references to Eris
>these are layers of data protection at work, security measures to safe guard the whole operation
Highly complicated and dangerous data leak never intended for public consideration, obviously.
The scary thing is that a lot of the information checks out and appears to be the work of a counter intelligence support officer. Perhaps that's why the Greek in the source refers to Athena, the "soldier's angel" so to speak.

Upon closer inspection of the dates and times of posts the conclusion tends towards the information being serious.
>Look at this message in the source code:
// ]]>
</script>
<script type='text/javascript'>
<!-- function Warn() { alert ("4Q-EKOJATON-4Q"); document.write ("4Q-EKOJATON-4Q"); } //-->
</script>
<script language='JavaScript'>
var password; var pass42="Dan"; password=prompt('What is your name?',''); if (password==pass42) alert('Carry on, Sir.'); else { window.location="http://www.reddit.com"; }
</script>

"4Q-EKOJATON-4Q" - reversed is: NOTAJOKE... 4Q is a shortened form for "fuck you"

Hope this post helped someone...
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/11bx1371/comments/4d68kt/blog_claiming_that_11bx1371_designed_by_the/
>>
>>17562875
Shill?
I've seen your writing style before
>>
>>17553836
>Sectret christian society
>going to unleash hell upon this heretical world

Yes pls. How do I join?
>>
>>17563045
Shill
NORTH AMERICAN/informal
noun
noun: shill; plural noun: shills
1. an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others.
2. a person who pretends to give an impartial endorsement of something in which they themselves have an interest.

verb: shill; 3rd person present: shills; past tense: shilled; past participle: shilled; gerund or present participle: shilling
1. act or work as a shill.

>Nope.
>>
File: 1454358842823.png (223KB, 455x303px) Image search: [Google]
1454358842823.png
223KB, 455x303px
>>17553836
>mfw ham radio operator
>mfw cw
>go down to bottom of page
>"-. --- - / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. ."
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.