[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 33

File: image.jpg (230KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
230KB, 900x900px
You've heard of the Temple Baal in New York to be installed, right guys? Get this. UN is going to install 1000 temples around the world for "World Heritage Week".

Pic related is also useful. The temple is supposed to be erected sometime this month.
>>
Forgot link

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_aLZ3nKSAs
>>
Isn't Baal a storm god?
>>
>>17550643
This is pretty weird. Also, why is Baal a meme on this site???
>>
File: adhd.jpg (60KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
adhd.jpg
60KB, 800x800px
>>17551366

What in the world do you think 'meme' means?
>>
>>17550643
i have a meeting with my old college's career service department on april 19
am i going to learn the secret to getting a job, /x/?
>>
>>17551397
Anon, you've been recruited into the Baal Meme Task Force. Your mediocre grades and high 4chan usage show us you're perfectly moldable. $13/hour. That's a lucky number. Glad to have you on board, goy.
>>
>>17551406
...but i'm jewish. if goyim are your employees, looks like i'm about to be your new boss.
>>
>>17551409

Didn't ancient jewish people worship Moloch?
or will I get banned and/or told to go to /pol/ even if I post a link (here).

>http://www.come-and-hear.com/editor/br_3.html
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch
>http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/moloch.html

Before we start throwing accusations, This doesn't reflect on my political or personal beliefs, these are just google results.
>>
>>17551539
I don't really have any interest either way, I'm just a secular Jew trying to decide if the guy calling me "goy" is going to my superior when we work together.
>>
Also check out this email quote from hillary.

UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05764911 Date: 07/31/2015

With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch . . .

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
>>
>>17551580

>From: Cheryl Mills
>To: Hillary Clinton
>Date: 2009-08-28 08:30
>Subject: HONDURAS: MAYBE, MAYBE
>>
>>17551596
Yea, but nevertheless it is weird that this guy wrote it to her. Moloch is pretty obscure.
>>
>>17550643

Assuming that's at all true, I'm guessing it has something to do with the Temple of Baal at Palymyra (which was a World Heritage Site) that ISIS McSploded.
>>
File: ritual murder.png (731KB, 1664x5472px) Image search: [Google]
ritual murder.png
731KB, 1664x5472px
>>17551539
Yes they used to do that, some jewish cults still do it.

>>17550643
Here people can check when most children are kidnapped in the US. pure coincidence right?
>>
>>17551644
Forgot link fugg, scroll down a bit.

http://truthseekertimes.ca/n/news0020.html
>>
>>17551609
i think you're underestimating the power of a college english class, anon
>>
>>17551668
>Resorting to criticise grammar mistakes to flaw an argument

I bet your mum must be very proud of the grammar nazi she pooped out.
>>
>>17551702
Moloch isn't obscure if you've had a college english class. There's like a Ginsberg poem.
>>
>>17550645

when i cant tell if the person narrating the video is a woman or a man then i cant take it seriously. i know its prejudice given my voice, but it still oozes 3edgey5me
>>
>>17551539
You go back far enough and that shit's all intertwined. Yahweh, or and older version, was one god in a larger pantheon that was derivative of older pantheons going back to Ancient Sumeria/Babylon/etc.

Pre-exile the Semites had many gods still, even Astarte, Queen of Heaven, their own version of Ishtar.
>>
>>17551725
Ah, Ginsberg. That eager little puppy.
>>
>>17550643

Find me a source of which isn't a youtube video or realilluminatinews.com or some shit and we'll talk.
>>
>>17552116

http://www.snopes.com/temple-of-baal-in-new-york-city/

Here you go. OP doesn't know how to internet.

Also: http://www.dezeen.com/2015/12/31/giant-3d-printed-replica-palmyra-arch-syria-installation-london-trafalgar-square-new-york-times-square-unesco-world-heritage-week/

TL;DR - Replicas of the archways only in London and New York. No actual buildings of worship.
>>
>>17550643
Fucking jews and they're shit versions of history. Combine with schizophrenia and Zechariah Sitchin's bullshit and this is what you get.

>Oh my goodness, Babylon and Canaan are the sites of devil worship!
No. Just people who conquered kikes and they've been assblasted about it ever since.
>>
>>17552370
*their
>>
>>17551397
What college do you go to because I have the same meeting??
>>
Degenerates
>>
>>17550643
Ok burn kids I got it rolling for trips or better and go roll get.
>>
>>17551580
If this is real it is huge...

But nobody will care
>>
>>17552468
>But nobody will care
at least it proves that the "elite" worship satan and offer blood sacrifices to him in the ceremonies.

that's enough for me to carry on my /pol/ack redpilled way
>>
>>17552474
Me too. Every where I turn I am confronted by the horror of this all...

Serious question.. why doesn't an unfriendly like Putin expose the occult American and British elite?

He has to know.
>>
>>17552478
>why doesn't an unfriendly like Putin expose the occult American and British elite?
>He has to know.

my guess is putin himself is an "elite". which makes him not an "unfriendly" just an actor who's role is of the anti-west actors.
>the world's a stage

also, panama leak makes me wonder why the elite are hoarding so much money.

finally, only the non-elite lose.
so, become an elite.
Lie, cheat, steal, kill, but if you want your bloodline to propagate further, make sure your children aren't born as a non-elite.

>doesn't blood make us elite?
no, money does.
satanism is almost a failed concept. They have never made contact with real demons.
aliens use sophisticated technology and pretend to be demons. the "elite" gobble it up like good goyim.
NWO must be in place by 2050, not because satan says an anti-christ will be born to rule them, but because "good" aliens are tired of protecting the earth from "bad" aliens and by 2050 reinforcements for the "bad" aliens will arrive. and hence, by 2050 the "good" aliens need earth to be able to defend itself.

or this could be just a false-flag alien invasion. in any case, aliens are real, demons haven't been proved to be, yet.
>>
>>17552478
Because putin is part of it. Did you really think the illuminati are limited to the western world?
>>
>>17552497
U werent on /pol/ long enaugh. Panama leaks are a distraction to hide something else.
>>
>>17552506
IMF leaks?
yeah, but all i said was that panama leaks make me wonder WHY they are hoarding so much money.
>>
>>17552497
youre a fuckin nutcase
>>
>>17552513
>>17552513
>youre a fuckin nutcase
>tfw /x/ is calling me a nutcase.

yeah, about the "bad aliens", you see a tulpa came to me and told me that a skinwalker would probably become the next owner of 4chan and the whole of /x/ would be able to summon ghost-waifus by the end of 2016.

some "malta elite" made a thread sometime ago and he said all these things about alien reinforcements.
>>
>>17551044
you sacrifice humans to him by burning them to death

April 19th is the preferred day
>>
>>17551378
>What in the world do you think 'meme' means?
a meme is the smallest component of an idea
>>
>>17552558
>burning
>nukes literally burn you
>there is legitimate concern of nukes being aimed at key locations in the western world by terrorists.
>>
>>17552558
>>17552592
oh fuck.
Mayday.
>>
File: anon.jpg (144KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
anon.jpg
144KB, 600x401px
>>17552559
>What in the world do you think 'meme' means?
>a meme is the smallest component of an idea

No. Technically a 'meme' is an idea that spreads, acting almost as a self-replicating word virus. How to make fire, or ( goddamn it) "Is this dress gold or blue?" are ideas that just catch on and spread. What I had for lunch yesterday isn't a meme, few people know, and even fewer care. Sadly on the Internet 'meme' tends to mean 'a picture with words on it'.
>>
>>17550643
Do you have an actual source on this, other than some anonymous person om YouTube?
Or do you just believe literally anything you hear?
>>
>>17552478
Because this is just made up, and you are paranoid.
Spooky ellipses, by the way.
>>
>>17552672
This was confirmed on Snopes
>>
>>17552677
Glad you are a fan

You've complimented me on them before
>>
>>17552559
correct
>>
>>17552694
http://www.snopes.com/temple-of-baal-in-new-york-city/
"Mostly False"
>>
>>17552696
Yeah, seems weird that you crap ellipses into everything because you want to look spooky and mysterious, yet you never use punctuation on anything else. What's up with that?
>>
File: Cacodemon.jpg (74KB, 466x492px) Image search: [Google]
Cacodemon.jpg
74KB, 466x492px
>>17552497
>or this could be just a false-flag alien invasion. in any case, aliens are real, demons haven't been proved to be, yet.

You got it completely backwards. The ayyliums are closer to traditional concepts of 'demons' (ie interdimensional entities) not the other way round.
>>
>>17552862
i prefer to believe there are all kinds of aliens involved.
there are those who are capable of inter-galactic travel but are as physical as you and me. yet there are inter-dimensional aliens [demons, do you wanna call them?] as well, who are here observing/meddling, who knows.

my mind is open to all possibilities.
i sure as hell do believe that most demons are just higher-dimension aliens. if you mean that, then, i agree with you.
>>
>>17552862
Funny you should choose Doom monster considering how the books went.
>>
>>17552873

Yeah, thats what I meant - interdimensional rather than the traditional concept of a nuts & bolts intergalactic traveller type. There is an element of occultism involved imo. I believe a lot of it is beyond our current comprehension.
>>
Guys, what if (and it's a big what if)--
What if this is complete and utter bullshit and that the aforementioned cultures of old only deified the elements such as fire, or the spacial bodies such as the Sun and Saturn because, well, they were fucking ignorant?
>>
>>17552942
Then why do you use so many words to say absolutely nothing? And what does ellipses have to do with brevity?
>>
>>17550643
I thought nimrod was a hunter in the bible.
>inb4 I get called a nimrod
>>
>>17552949
Critical thinking and actually questioning statements? On my /x/? Now I've seen everything.
>>
>>17552076
Underrated post
>>
File: image.jpg (275KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
275KB, 640x640px
>>17552497

>NWO must be in place by 2050, not because satan says an anti-christ will be born to rule them, but because "good" aliens are tired of protecting the earth from "bad" aliens and by 2050 reinforcements for the "bad" aliens will arrive. and hence, by 2050 the "good" aliens need earth to be able to defend itself

I can confirm this. Firstly, the aliens aren't truly aliens - they're us in the future. They come back to adjust the past;

>http://m.livescience.com/19975-spooky-quantum-entanglement.html
>Weird! Quantum Entanglement Can Reach into the Past

Time doesn't exist - a moment is defined, for example in an atomic clock, by the emission of a particle from an atom. The thing is, two different people can see two different, objective, physical results;

>http://m.phys.org/news/2015-01-atoms.html
>Atoms can be in two places at the same time

A particle that orbits around the sun has a variety of states. A state is, for example, the particle's location in a 1m3 box in terms of X, Y, or Z coordinates. The particle exists in a superposition where it exists like a solid ring around the sun. Effect one part of the ring, and you effect the entire set of states.

You have collectivist Blue-shifters, and autonomist Red-shifters. The Blue-shifters attempt to make states regular - to assure that from every perspective, the same thing happens. The Red-shifters want to take advantage of the fact that they can live in their own reality.

When you hear about aliens pushing for globalism and rationalism, you're dealing with a Blue-shifter. When the aliens act as individuals, and give special information and tell people they're chosen, you're dealing with a Red-shifter.

The environmental crisis will be used by the Blue-shifters to justify reality control. They incarnate into bodies on Earth, and have formed centralized governments throughout history. Europe and Asia have the most centralized governments, the highest population densities, and the highest body counts.
>>
>>17552949

There are two why the elite does this:

>Either the elite worship this deities because they truly BELIEVE that's what give them power. (and they keep doing it because of tradition)
or
>They have KNOWLEDGE about forces that are beyond our comprehension and are just acting by the deities demand, according to some twisted plan.

I lean towards the first option (and I hope that it is) because it more plausible with the human condition. It's not about magic, aliens, deities. It's about silly humans trying to hold power they dont understand and probably doesn't really exist. If you read into it, it is pure irrationality trying to exist in a rational frame: numerology, alien technology, etc.

BUT this doesn't stop the horrible thing they have done and make them right (9-11 and other shit like that) It only makes them more pathetic and miserable, not evil in a way that incapacitate us to fight back to a better world

I say let them show their hand and see if the apocalypse is really onto us, if we can't avoid it, then repent and pray for your soul.
But if the sacrifices are done and nothing happens, we will have to deal with all those bastards and exterminate them from the face of the earth.

Whatever happens I think this will bea beggining of a new age for mankind.
>>
>>17553005
I like this, because It alligns with what we can see right now in the world. What will be one of the last struggles we will have to face:
The individual mind vs the collective.
I think all the human conditions refers to this and it would make sense as a battle that happens along the string of time and in different realities. The sttrugle between entropy against the human soul.
>>
>>17551044

Baal is not a name its a Title.

It means Lord and its represented by a Bull.

Baal was the Baal of Heaven or the Bull of Heaven / Lord of Heaven. Enlil / Yahweh.

But also Marduk / Satan was called Baal / Bel by his people.

Enlil is the Anunnaki name for the Greek storm god Zeus, the personification of Jupiter.

For example the temple that was destroyed was the temple of Baal Bek

Translation: Baal = Lord, Bek = Jupiter

Temple of Lord Jupiter.

See the word En Lil means Lord of the Storm.

En means Lord and Lil means Storm, Breath or Wind.

Enlil is Zeus and Yahweh.

His Adversary Satan is Marduk. The son of his brother Ea Enki.
>>
File: image.jpg (472KB, 803x931px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
472KB, 803x931px
>>17553005

Meanwhile, Africa has the most decentralization, the lowest population density, and the lowest body count - on a continent with over a billion people, the most deadly civil war only took twenty million lifes. Compare that to Europe, which killed about one hundred and fifty million people in the two largest wars in human history in less than thirty years.

It's not that caucasians and asians are more violent - their leaders are Blue-shifted Archons, who seek to make things regular and regulated. In gross physical terms, they want to quantumly entangle everything together.

When you understand that a mind is separated from other minds by virtue of a lack of entanglement, the result of Blue-shifted philosophy becomes obvious; a single mind. Timothy Leary spoke of fusion with "ET's;" he meant the elimination of two or more minds, and their fusion into one mind. And to have one mind, you have to have one will - multiple personality disorder is called a disorder for a reason.

Reproduction in humans involves the creation of a separate body which implicitly isn't entangled to it's mother. This is antithical to the NWO, Blue-shifted objective of mind-fusion. So, they want to stop reproduction - the creation of new wills.

This is another reason for the environmental crisis - to kill off life on Earth, so the biomass can be converted into a single brain/body. Fukushima and Chernobyl, as well as the fire at the WIPP, has the goal of forcing you into THX 1138, where your head will be shaved and your genitals - which hold your ancestor-rich gamates - will be removed.

96% of humanity is Blue-shifted, or "Service to Other," as Nancy Lieder terms it. Notice how Leider revels in the apocalypse, and insists that an incarnation is chosen to make to suffer and 'grow.' How she describes the hybrids as bald, and childishly asexual.
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 372x413px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 372x413px
>>17553087

The 96% figure comes from Leary and Robert Anton Wilson, who said that 70% of humanity is a larval, 20% are at circuit V, and less than 10% operates at circuit VI or higher.

Depending on which book you're referencing, circuit VI is either the neurogenetic or neuroelectric circuit. Control of your nervous system or genetic code initiates the post-larval, ET, apotheotic program.

Drug prohibition and social media are Blue-shifted attempts to monopolized what Alan Watts calls, "the art and science of godsmanship." It's no coincidence that monotheism is popular among Blue-shifters.

About 4% of humanity has access to all eight circuits, and these are the only people who'll be able to resist. Their Archonic selves will manifest, and they'll hijack 3D printers to produce their divine bodies on Earth.

The Red-shifters will escape from Earth, and live as immortal gods in space. The Blue-shifters will remain on Earth, and die as their wills are subsumed.

>>17553018

It excites me that someone else can see it.
>>
>>17553087
>>17553149
You've got issues, mate.
>>
File: raiders_nazis-620x412.jpg (61KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
raiders_nazis-620x412.jpg
61KB, 620x412px
>>17552955
Talking to you is like talking to a petulant child...

Like the ellipses?
>>
>>17553167
Are you calling me a child because you're uncomfortable with people questioning your dumb Internet wizard gimmick?
>>
>>17551378

The genetic coding of information processed by thinking creatures.
>>
>>17552809
"mostly false" refers to the claim that the temple will be permanent. But it is true that they are building a temple in NYC.
>>
File: Ace Frehley Electric.jpg (215KB, 1094x647px) Image search: [Google]
Ace Frehley Electric.jpg
215KB, 1094x647px
>>17553190
No I'm calling you a child because of how you present yourself...
>>
>>17553278
Exactly

I didn't feel like correcting him.
>>
>>17551580
What the absolute fuckery is this? Seriously WHAT THE FUCK?!
>>
I'm scared now
>>
File: 1458693673598.png (377KB, 611x578px) Image search: [Google]
1458693673598.png
377KB, 611x578px
>>17551539
go back to /pol/ you antisemite
>>
>>17551609
These are educated people, regardless of political or spiritual affiliation. You think she has ignorant people working with her?
>>
>>17551644
>Jews steal babies and sacrifice them to god

Luckily, you don't have to be so afraid of them because you can always pick one out of a crowd when you notice their horns.
>>
>>17550643
>Temple Baal in New York
snopes tells me you're lying anon.
>>
>>17553516
but don't you know? any evidence to disprove a conspiracy is really just lies meant to cover it up. it's /x/ 101.
>>
>>17553005
thanks for this
>>
>>17550643
>>17551044
Thank you Based Baal!
>>
>This is fake
>>
>>17552363
>http://www.snopes.com
You don't really fall for disinfo this easily do you?
>>
>>17550643
I knew Hillary was a demon and all,
But wtf the emails are actually real...
She probably ate the chicken live or something

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
>>
>>17553087
>THX 1138
In the future, mankind lives in vast underground cities and free will is outlawed by means of mandatory medication that controls human emotion. But when THX 1138 (Robert Duvall) and LUH 3417 (Maggie McOmie) stop taking their meds, they wake up to the bleak reality of their own existence and fall in love with each other in the process.

Nice quoting George Lucas's first film lol.
>>
>>17553677

There's more;

>http://freetexthost.com/yub6deoafi
>Alchemical Diamond bodies

>http://freetexthost.com/k6pbnqohhm
>Universe creation

>http://freetexthost.com/pvk1bh2tq3
>THE MATHEMATICS OF SOMA BODY MECHANICS
>>
Hitler was born on April 20th
Think about that
Maybe all the sacrifices birthed him
(even though he did nothing wrong)
>>
>>17552497
demons = ET
demons pretend to be ETs because more people would believe "science" related events (aliens are here to help us achieve God hood!) rather than extreme religious happening (Satan is here to help us achieve God hood!)
>>
>>17553972
Exactly Lucifers whole way of Operation is to deceive...
>>
>>17553972
>>17553990
he also tries to make races appear like the devil to other races
he tries to make people hate asians, mexicans, white people, black people, and indian people, everyone basically
most of the people who are assholes to you in general are just zombies being puppeteered by his dead spirit
>>
>>17551596
So we need to find out who Cheryl Mills is...
>>
>>17551580
It was a joke. You may be autistic if you can't tell.
>>
gas the kikes race war now gas the kikes race war now gas the kikes race war now gas the kikes race war now gas the kikes race war now gas the kikes race war now gas the kikes race war now gas the kikes race war now gas the kikes race war now gas the kikes race war now gas the kikes race war now gas the kikes race war now gas the kikes race war now gas the kikes race war now gas the kikes race war now gas the kikes race war now gas the kikes race war now gas the kikes race war now gas the kikes race war now gas the kikes race war now gas the kikes race war now gas the kikes race war now gas the kikes race war now gas the kikes race war now gas the kikes race war now gas the kikes race war now gas the kikes race war now
>>
>>17552527
>you see a tulpa came to me and told me that a skinwalker would probably become the next owner of 4chan and the whole of /x/ would be able to summon ghost-waifus by the end of 2016.

kek
>>
>>17554031
every dumb mf who does is just going to end up fucking a tentacle monster lol
id recommend staying in the Holy Spirit and finding your soulmate
>>
>>17554027
Oh yeah so funny I forgot to laugh...
>>
I read Cheryl Mills Wikipedia page.

Nothing too odd. She is black.

She also has been a lawyer and educator.
>>
>>17553972
tbqh it's both
>>
>>17553008

Boss ass nigga right here
>>
There is no coincidence here these are being erected during the exact time that Baal worshippers consider an extremely important sacrifice time

It's definitely on purpose
>>
>>Baal
Baal vs. Islam. Which will win?
>>
>>17554569
They don't know it but they both answer to the same boss

Lucifer
>>
File: IMG_1297 (2).jpg (93KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1297 (2).jpg
93KB, 480x640px
>>17550643
Beep
>>
File: 2448fee31d6a.jpg (26KB, 537x370px) Image search: [Google]
2448fee31d6a.jpg
26KB, 537x370px
>>17553047
You are one dumb piece of shit.
Jehova FORBIDS worship of Baal in the Bible you stupid moron. Jehova is God of all gods. King of all kings. Lord of all lords. Jesus Christ is God.
>>
>>17553005
All of this is wrong.
Aliens = demons.
www.ce4research.com // Alien abductions stop when crying out to Jesus Christ for help.

I should know, it happened to me. No longer a filthy, blind atheist. But a true believer of Jesus Christ, amen!
>>
File: truthwillsetyoufree.jpg (551KB, 630x1727px) Image search: [Google]
truthwillsetyoufree.jpg
551KB, 630x1727px
Mfw you're all falling for the great deception written of in the book of revelation. :^)

Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Alien deception = Demonic deception
www.ce4research.com // alien abductions stop in the name of Jesus Christ
>>
>>17554743
He's right, several "alien abductions" suddenly stopped when the abductee uttered the name "Jesus Christ". most of the time they said the name as a vain response.
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/12/joe-jordan-proves-jesus-stops-all-alien-abductions-3084404.html
The link contains the my sauce.
>>
>>17554773
Yes, amen. As an atheist I came to this guys website for about 20 seconds and dismissed it as bullshit. But here I am after it happened to me.
>>
>>17553005
>aliens aren't truly aliens - they're us in the future
i agree with most of what you posted but time-travel doesn't still seem plausible to me.

>>17553008
i'd buy you beer or 2, mate.

>>17553047
hmm, clears so much about the the creation of ISIS as well.

>>17553087
>>17553149
food for thought, but obviously slightly fantastical.

>>17554401
this.
Let's dispel this notion that if they are demonic, then other blood-and-bone creatures can't exist.
Both kind exist. inter-dimensional as well as inter-galactic aliens are real and are here.

>>17554743
>Aliens = demons.
#Not_All_Aliens
stop to consider that may be the aliens dropped you back because they are not jesus worshipers themselves? they do not have to demons themselves, just someone who doesn't love jesus.

>>17554773
>several "alien abductions"
>several
>NOT ALL
greys are satan worshipers, they hate jesus, and hence they dropped you back because they didn't ant to listen to someone praising jesus.

>>17554794
Love JESUS, but remember that the aliens are just Christ/Krishna-hating blood-and-bone creatures. they are fully controlled by demons, yeah, but they themselves are just expendable minions.
>>
>>17554808
because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
>>
File: frogsalien.png (2MB, 896x1718px) Image search: [Google]
frogsalien.png
2MB, 896x1718px
>>17554808
And then we have this
>>
File: 1440459302647.jpg (113KB, 500x678px) Image search: [Google]
1440459302647.jpg
113KB, 500x678px
>>17554743
>what is sleep paralysis
>>
>>17554810
>they should believe a lie
and that lie is the lie of lucifer.
and lucifer works in the entire universe, mate.

lucifer has enslaved all life on all planets in the universe.

earth is just a mediocre planet which doesn't even have permanent bases in their own solar system.
mediocre planet in a mediocre solar system around a mediocre star in a corner of a mediocre galaxy.

>>17554818
>dragon
UFO
>Frog
greys

primitive man was stupid, they saw flying objects and claimed to have seen god.
A "pillar of smoke and fire" had the jews wandering in the desert wilderness for centuries.
and the jewish god was a jealous god.
creator god is not a jealous god. he loves us all.
>>
>>17554832
No idea what you're trying to say with that picture. But that is not the star of david, that is the star of remphan.

Those in israel who call themselves jews are not jews.

But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

= Christians are Israel / Jews because you are born only spiritually into it.

Secondly, sleep paralysis is demonic attacks. It just has a 'scientific name'.

http://holytext.org/sleep-paralysis/ // I wrote of sleep paralysis in 2 parts.
>>17554839
Dude, I've seen Jesus. The night I called out to Him. I've had demons attack me and I've have God communicate with me.

www.holytext.org // my website, check it out.

There is no such thing as aliens. There are no other lifeforms "out there". There is only the earth. Dragon = Satan. Frogs = alien greys. They are flesh suits, nothing more. They can create biological bodies to look like whatever they want.

Read Genesis 6. Read the book of Enoch. All of this has happened before. Why do you think God flooded the entire place?
>>
>>17553047
Sitchin is wrong man, sorry.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB3TNhdDXpI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICiu3Jw2zy0&nohtml5=False
>>
>>17554855
have you heard of apophenia, anon?
>>
File: SoulWinning.jpg (613KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
SoulWinning.jpg
613KB, 800x1200px
>>17554870
Yeah. I'm not here to convince, I came here to give you all the gospel. I promise you, the day you die, if you're not saved by the blood of Jesus Christ, God Himself, you're going to open your eyes in hell.

www.holytext.org/gospel
>>
>>17554855
>There is no such thing as aliens. There are no other lifeforms "out there". There is only the earth.
i have full faith in Christ/Krishna and the creator father, but i refuse to believe that earth is the only habitable planet in a universe which a billion*billion times larger than earth.

tl;dr
>christ is real and the truth
>father is real and the truth
>Krishna is same as christ [so that brings a billion more souls to our numbers, thankfully]

>Read Genesis 6. Read the book of Enoch.
i've read not only the bible, but the geeta and the quran as well.
the books are just that, books. nothing more. written by men who knew only half of the truth.
if you want to follow anything, follow what christ preached. leave the other thousand pages alone. they don't mean anything.
and if you still insist on clutching every last word in your favorite book, then explain "the pillar of smoke and fire" to me. i'm sure you've read about it in the old testament.

If you believe that the scriptures have not been doctored / edited / appended / changed by the people who wanted to use it for their own agendas, then i have nothing more to say to you.
loving jesus is not enough, seeing the deception as what it is much more important if you want to be of help to Christ/Krishna's war against the dark enslaving forces.

>>17554877
>give you all the gospel
i'm sure we all here love the message of love and peace preached by Jesus.
i promise you anon, we all love Christ/Krishna.
it's just that now we want you to start believeing that while human are jesus's blood-and-bone soldiers,
the grey aliens [controlled by the reptilian aliens] are lucifer's blood-and-bone soldiers
>>
File: giantnephilim.png (462KB, 815x2136px) Image search: [Google]
giantnephilim.png
462KB, 815x2136px
>>17554886
Jesus Christ is real.
The Father, Jehova is real.

Krishna is NOT real.

The King James Bible is God's Inspired, Preserved Word.

There are no other worlds out there.

Read the book of Enoch.

You've been warned, my blood is not on your hands. If you're so willing to believe in aliens, without any Biblical proof, you're the very one that God spoke about.
>>
>>17554877
why would god only show himself to a relatively small section of earth, of the populace?
why was that faith only spread through violence and terror?
why hasn't he shown himself since? why even have people rely on faith to not be horribly tortured for eternity? you don't think that's fucked up? you really think that's the work of a loving god?
why would his only proof of existence be a man-made, written, and distributed book? why was it only released in one area of humanity? written in only one language, that then needs to be translated and be suspect to human error?
>>
File: SoulWinning2.png (495KB, 500x1173px) Image search: [Google]
SoulWinning2.png
495KB, 500x1173px
>>17554886
And just to prove God inspired and preserved the Bible, here; http://holytext.org/proof-god-inspired-the-bible/

>>17554897
These questions make assumptions. Christianity is the opposite of violence. You need to learn history my friend. Catholicism and all it's sects is not Christianity.
>>
>>17554893
>fingers jammed in ears shouting "lalalalalala i'm not going to listen you lalalalalala"

>>17554901
>i found a book which says it was written by god himself.
you do realize that's what literally every religion says about their book right?
>>
>>17554901
>http://holytext.org/proof-god-inspired-the-bible/
that's not proof at all.
>>
>>17554912
You have the opportunity to research and come to the truth of this all. Instead, when I tell you no, what you're saying is wrong, you insult me and tell me I am putting my fingers in my ears going lala?

What else could I possibly do for you, other than actually spending hours doing the research for you. Nothing.

So either you do it yourself or you don't. Either you believe aliens did it, or you realize what the hell the fallen angels are up to lately, with their nasty kids.

Pick one.

>Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. - mATT 24:35

>>17554921
Okay then, in your mind now, there is no God. That's a delusion that wont last for long.
>>
>>17554925
>Do your own research
like i said, i've read the books of the 3 major religions of this planet.
and i'm convinced that a creator may exist, but the religions, all of them, are complete bullshit made to control the gullible sheeple.
>>
File: avLBY3b_700b.jpg (131KB, 700x1152px) Image search: [Google]
avLBY3b_700b.jpg
131KB, 700x1152px
>>17554945
Believing there is a creator is not enough. You have to trust the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ for salvation.

And I gave you 100% proof the Bible was written by God. You skimmed it over, which is a shame because if you took the time and researched it, you'd know what I know.

I can't do more than share the truth man, if you dont' want to do something, that's up to you.
>>
File: e71e8020d265eb3f5d12c774d8f3ea5d.jpg (589KB, 736x5305px) Image search: [Google]
e71e8020d265eb3f5d12c774d8f3ea5d.jpg
589KB, 736x5305px
>>17554978
She's the harlot written of in the Bible. It's paganism and man-made religion. Pic related.

I exposed it on my website www.holytext.org/catholic-church
>>
File: washington dc.png (2MB, 1190x609px) Image search: [Google]
washington dc.png
2MB, 1190x609px
We all know that the elite worship these things and that false flags are just glorified ritual sacrifices.

My guess is that they will use ISIS to kill a bunch of people and probably attack a few schools.
>>
>>17554951
>I gave you 100% proof
you gave me a website created by a human being who copied a book written by human beings 2 thousand year ago.

>Bible was written by God
and I claim this post is written by God himself. Prove me wrong.
pro-tip - you can't!
check-mate, mate!

>you'd know what I know.
i know you are a bible thumper.
i know that instead of focusing on jesus' message of love and pece, you are adamant on focusing on his existence and death.
second pro-tip - jesus message is moe important than whether he died and rose up 3 days later.

but i'm sure you won't believe me when i say love and peace are more important than going to church every sunday.

>words matter
>message doesn't
now i know why jesus had to suffer so much.
>>
File: manappointedmortalsorrow.png (40KB, 672x856px) Image search: [Google]
manappointedmortalsorrow.png
40KB, 672x856px
>>17554987
THE most important message in the Bible is the gospel. The gospel is the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ, who is God come in the flesh.

Pic, related.

You will burn in hell, I've warned you several times now.
>>
>>17554736

You are a fool who worships one of the Archons as god.

Archon means Lord or Ruler.

Both Enlil and Marduk were seen as Lord by different groups of People.

Marduk was the Bel / Baal of Babylon.

And Enlil was the Baal of Heaven, the Bull of Heaven or Lord of Heaven.

Marduk became the Adversary or Enemy of Enlil, who many call Satan.
>>
This trip fag Jesus fag is getting on my nerves
>>
>>17554808
>hmm, clears so much about the the creation of ISIS as well.

Isis is the Egyptian name for the Anunnaki Inanna, she was known as Ishtar by some.

She was the daughter of Nanna / Nannar Sin the Moon God. He was known as Allahu.

Nanna or Allahu is the son of Enlil by Sud aka Ninlil.

Which means he is of the Bloodline of Alalu, the King before Anu.

Translation: Isis is the daughter of Allahu.
>>
>>17555163
Everything you said is wrong. I have told you why and I will tell you again.

1. The title lord can be applied to literally anything.

2. Just because Lord is the title of a god (little g) doesn't mean the title is somehow "taken" by that false deity. The angels claimed to be deities, gods, etc.

I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

7But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

8Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

3. God (Jehova, the LORD) forbade the worship of the golden calf in Exodus 32. Read it, educate yourself. You make claims not even the dumbest of atheists make. It's literally internet children that just got highspeed internet who claim such foolishness.
>>
>>17555188
could you give up your source?
i bet it would make for an interesting read.
>>
File: 1442887985761.jpg (94KB, 888x640px) Image search: [Google]
1442887985761.jpg
94KB, 888x640px
>>17555191

Everything I said can be checked by anyone who reads it as fact.

You just outed yourself as a Liar and worshiper of a false god.

My God the Creator of All does not have an Adversary like yours does.
>>
File: holyholyholyistheLORDofhosts.jpg (165KB, 387x578px) Image search: [Google]
holyholyholyistheLORDofhosts.jpg
165KB, 387x578px
>>17555188
Inanna, Ishtar = Lucifer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVs-e7VxTek
>>
>>17555204
Lol. You know what, sure. Enjoy that delusion while it lasts.
>>
This whole thread is retarded enough to drink bleach.

Never mix the functional nuts of /x/ with religion.
>>
>>17554736
That picture is fucking dumb for so many reasons...
>>
>>17555223
Only for those who don't know mathematics.
>>
>>17555241
It's letters arranged on a number line, it's not some divine happening.
If it were a number line of 7 or even 19 it would be different you dip.
>>
>>17555258
1-9 are unique numbers. Everything after that is repetitive.

You: Hurrr durrr then why is it not starting with 0??? hurrr durr im so smart hurrr

Because you don't start a positive integer with 0.

Conclusion;

You don't know shit about mathematics.
>>
File: great.jpg (62KB, 1000x420px) Image search: [Google]
great.jpg
62KB, 1000x420px
>>17553005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYv4FhL5bdU ;)
>>
>>17555261
At what point did I start this with 0? My point still stands that it's fucking dumb as fuck. Sorry for not agreeing with your conspiracy faggot club.
>>
>>17555265
That's what I thought. You shift what I said to a "when did I start this with 0"

You didn't. Dumb fuck. This is the type of retard I have to explain basic shit to.
>>
File: 102331468.jpg (56KB, 370x278px) Image search: [Google]
102331468.jpg
56KB, 370x278px
>>17555265
And your point can't stand if I ripped you a new asshole and debunked the very shit you claimed.

<--- you
>>
>>17551768
It's a woman, as far as I can tell. Not edgy in the slightest. Going on 4chan makes you retarded. This is the proof.
>>
>>17554736
Does this picture work using all alphabets or is the English (Latin) alphabet the almighty true alphabet order by the one and only Prince of the most high? ;)
>>
>>17555322
FOX is an English word, so I would believe using the English alphabet is the most logical thing here.
>>
>>17554743
Orthodox Church agrees with your experience, aliens = daemons:
http://orthodoxinfo.com/praxis/alien_abduct.aspx
>>
>>17550643
Sounds like I'm in for a shitty birthday.
>>
>>17550643
They could kill 100 children, nothing's gonna happen magically. And the announcement seems pretty stupid, who the fuck makes an announcement for this.

Also, source.
>>
>>17550643
we did it.
>>
File: baal.jpg (145KB, 704x338px) Image search: [Google]
baal.jpg
145KB, 704x338px
>>17550643
Hail your new russian overlords.
>>
>>17552509
the same reason the saudis are. waiting for the next hi-tech drop that is going to make them lose thier shirts if they dont have every penny they can get squireled away.

something big is fixin to change and soon. the ultra rich that are invested in the competing sectors and cant extract without losing too much, are fucking terrified.
>>
>>17552958
in the oldest sources, he was a slayer of demons hunter of monsters, and basically Conan the Barbarian.
>>
>>17555268
I believe in a different God to you. This means that YOU are the one going to hell. You will burn in hell for eternity unless you open your eyes to the message of whoever my God is.

Seriously, this is all you are. You are wasting your life. Stop being a silly bugger.
>>
>>17551378
You have it wrong. The term "meme" is older than the internet and it means way more than "silly joke shared online". The term was applied to "silly jokes" because such jokes were studied from an anthropological standpoint.
Thread posts: 159
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.