[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finger Family virus or ghost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Okay, my PC keeps on playing nursery rhymes. Around once every half an hour, even when no windows are open at all for anything, it begins to play this music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJyNoFkud6g in all types of variations, and sometimes an alphabet song sometimes sung by a man and someties sung by a woman.

I have no idea what this is. I found the youtube video by typing in the lyrics of the song into google, and there are so many of these videos that have millions of views and tons of nonsense comments. Usually you can find virus's names on google, but I can find any information on anything like this. I kinda half suspecting my comp might be haunted or something.

Any one have any idea what this is?
>>
inb4 demons create a virus of themselves and spread evil to every computer in the world
>>
Alright you know the drill. Take off all your clothes, masturbate vigorously in front of your computer and smile while doing it.
>>
Prove it.
>>
>>17550048
enjoy your computer aids
>try not to get possessed nig
>>
>>17550048
Maybe you are just shizophrenic
>or you should ask /g/
>>
>>17550048
dafuq?
>>
>>17553031
Bump
>>
GLP bump
>>
>>
File: God is dead.png (736KB, 1312x629px) Image search: [Google]
God is dead.png
736KB, 1312x629px
>>17550048
I think you just made this up as an excuse to start a thread about those weird fucking nursery rhyme videos, but I'm ok with that because they creep the shit out of me too. It makes me somewhat uncomfortable that parents are handing their tablets to their kids to watch "kid's videos" on, and they end up trudging through the bizarre, uncanny, poorly animated world that is youtube's infinite expanse of finger family/nursery rhyme videos.
>>
>>17550048
>>>/g/
>>
>>17550048
They're fucking emojis spewed by little children with YT accounts
>>
>>17553825
If you're not on your phone then you can't see them
>>
You need to delete unfamiliar programs from your computer.
>>
>>
>>17550048
>>17553031
>>17553373
>>17553671
Very related thread >>17556019
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.