[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it the government?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 9

File: h.sharifi20130426040031680[1].jpg (37KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
h.sharifi20130426040031680[1].jpg
37KB, 650x365px
Was it the government?
>>
Skinwalkers.
>>
>>17549891
They didn't do it, but they did let it happen if that's what you mean
>>
>>17549891
No.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/9-11
>>
>>17549907
>http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/9-11

You actually have an entire wiki devoted to shilling?

Let people discuss their conspiracy theories in peace.

They're just theories nothing is gonna happen if it isn't true.

Doesn it?
>>
>>17549891
jet fuel cannot melt steel beams but my mix-tape can.
>>
Hear me out on this one:

Could you replace the all the water in the sprinkler systems in the towers with salt water, then use this radio wave to burn the salt water which will heat up to 1500 C (2700 F)

There were stories about how people were hanging out of the windows tearing off their clothes during 9/11, even though they weren't near the fires.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3wwdmwv0zk
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 277x277px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 277x277px
>>17549940
>people who know death is near do something irrational

Fascinating.
>>
>>17549932
The thread's called "Was it the government?"
I'm almost certain that's an opening for a discussion.
>>
>>17549968
It's impossible.
>>
>>17549968

So people just strip off their clothes near death now??

So when planes are going to crash they all get naked? I guess I missed that part in that 9/11 movie that came out. According to the phone calls they were so calm that they were calling their parents by their full names.

But hey, you know it all!
>>
>>17549891
It wasn't fucking Muslims who hijacked a plane. That's just stupid
>>
>>17550122
No, they hijacked 4 planes. And flew them around for over an hour in the most protected airspace in the world (the average intercept time is about 14 minutes).

The fact that they did this during the first and only window of opportunity in USAF history (provided by unprecedented training exercises) is purely a coincidence. Because if the hijackers had known about the USAF training exercises then that would've warranted an investigation into how they were privy to such restricted information. So definitely a coincidence.

And I'm glad there's no question about how a relatively untrained hijacker performed the aerial manoever required to hit the pentagon at that angle, because then people might want to see the CCTV footage, and that's obviously classified for security reasons (apart from a grainy couple of frames that can be safely released).

The many incredible coincidences that happened on 9/11 actually renewed my faith in God. The perfect timing of the training exercises, the manoever of the hijacker to hit the pentagon just so, the complete destruction of THREE skyscrapers in NYC when the hijackers couldn't possibly have expected to even reach NYC let alone HIT one of them! This all adds up to a miracle.

The most surprising thing is that the mainstream media haven't noticed this clear proof of the existence of God!
>>
>>17550220
>believing in God in 2016
>>
>>17550469
You missed all the sarcasm, my dude.
>>
>>17549907
I keked'd aloud!

fucking shills
>>
>>17550469
>>17550469
Yahweh Father of Lights is alive and well chum
>>
>>17550469
Well if the 9/11 Commission's report is to believed (and >>17549907 proved it is), then Allah is pretty fuckin Ackbar. It's amazing the USA hasn't changed the stars and stripes to the star and crescent after seeing what kind of miracles can be performed by Islamic fundamentalists with boxcutters.

You'd have thought the media would've made more of these incredible powers rather than stirring up shit against muslim countries. I guess they just really really wanted to bomb middle eastern countries that were a threat to Israel. I mean oil! I mean WMDs! I mean Saddam's evil regime! I mean... Why did 9/11 lead to us invade Iraq again..?

Oh that's right, because Osama Bin Laden had friends hiding there. And something to do with Hans Blix...
>>
Don't know who did it. It is obvious that those 3 buildings were brought down by explosives. The only known mechanism that can collapse a building that fast is controlled demolitions.

This is because of the conservation of energy. All 3 fell at about the speed of free fall meaning pretty much all of the potential energy of the buildings was converted into kinetic energy. Via the conservation of energy, there is no more energy remaining to crush the structure as per the official story. There's a missing energy source and controlled demolitions fit the observations very well.

If you believe the official story, you may not know it but you also agree with this sentence:

A steel framed building offers about the same resistance as air to a falling object.
>>
Osama, being aided and abetted by the Saudis on the behalf of Mossad and the CIA (at the behest of the fed, IMF, and other jews/lizard people) planned the attacks. They were undertaken by actual Islamic terrorists, and the aforementioned agencies ensured that the towers would fall using termite and other means.
>>
File: 3vso3_1280.jpg (34KB, 576x575px) Image search: [Google]
3vso3_1280.jpg
34KB, 576x575px
>>17550649
>other jews/lizard people
>>
>>17550649
Termites eat wood. Not steel and concrete.
>>
File: 1458163928276.png (190KB, 392x521px) Image search: [Google]
1458163928276.png
190KB, 392x521px
>>17549891
6 million Muslims committed the crime that day.
>>
>>17549901
Read The Looming Tower by Lawrence Wright if you want an understanding of CIA surveillance regarding Al-Qaeda prior to 9/11. You find that they really dont have a huge amount to go on, and in my opinion i dont believe they knew it was coming.

Fun fact, John P. Oneill, literally the number one guy heading intelligence gathering on Al-Qaeda in the CIA left his CIA job to be head of security for the WTC TWO DAYS BEFORE 9/11. He would die in the attacks.

There is a major failure between departments to communicate prior to the attacks as well and if together they may have known what would have happened, apart sadly they did not.

The entire emergency response system changed after 9/11 as well as the entire way in which intelligence agencies coordinate with one another, among other things.

As for claims of explosives in the towers or other nonsensical bullshit, you idiots aren't even worth my time.
>>
>>17550713
thermite*
lol, for some reason 4chan's text box doen't recognize thermite as a word.
>>17550680
Just the bunch of them. Not literal lizards obviously. Unless you believe that martian guy.
>>
>>17550743
But why not spend the time to educate us? I'm on the fence with explosives, but my feeble adhd youtube mind cannot focus on lengthy, technical stories to disprove the theory of explosives.

I'm not saying you HAVE to, i'm just saying, why not discuss it?
>>
>>17550743
>John P. Oneill, literally the number one guy heading intelligence gathering on Al-Qaeda in the CIA left his CIA job to be head of security for the WTC TWO DAYS BEFORE 9/11. He would die in the attacks.
That's pretty incredible. The tinfoil in me wants to wonder if he was placed in that position deliberately, by CIA people who knew the attacks were coming. Either so he could help execute the plan (and then fake his death) or because he knew too much and they wanted to bump him off in style. Don't answer that though, that's just idle speculation for fun.

I heard that FBI agents were warned off of an investigation targeting some of the hijackers by the CIA prior to the attack. Any info on that?

I'd expect there to be a shake-up of the systems that failed (or appeared to fail), no matter who was responsible. No doubt there was and still is a great deal of compartmentalisation within all large organisations. What I'm saying is, you don't need the entire CIA to be in on a plot that involves CIA agents. Same with the FBI and other agencies. Rank and file agents not part of the plot would demand changes either way, so I don't see those changes as any kind of evidence that the CIA/FBI were out of the loop.

As for claims of three buildings practically vaporised in seconds because two of them were hit by planes, I wouldn't swallow that idea whole. I don't think that makes me an idiot.
>>
The belief you have that the government can actually pull something that elaborate is naive in the least. The truth, which you would know if you had ever worked in any government agency, is that the government is just a disconnected mess of departments and divisions that will do everything to try to look smart and resourceful in order to fool people like, well, you.
>>
>>17549891
No. It was a plane.
>>
>>17549891
the numbers of the flights, the floors targeted, have occult meaning.
examine Judy Wood's presentation on the matter.
see evidence for questionable effects.

there are far too many coincidences. remember, everything is about compartmentalization. not every peon in the government gets to know what role they're playing as a cog in the larger machine.

it certainly was a preventable event.

keep researching for yourself.

this is relevant
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btXU4FwygJk
>>
>>17550807
The belief you have that the Al Qaida can actually pull something that elaborate is infidel in the least. The true word of Mohammed (PBUH), which you would know if you had ever worked in any terrorist cell, is that the Al Qaida is just a disconnected mess of prayer mats and boxcutters that will do everything to try to look devout and resourceful in order to fool people like, well, you.

But seriously, don't confuse the CIA or Mossad with the DMV or Albuquerque Sheriff's Department. When you hire the world's best strategists to organise the world's best agents using the world's best methods and technology, you're not going to get a disconnected mess.

You talk like you've experience of working in a government agency. Was it the highest levels of the CIA?
>>
So guys, while it's obvious this event was a false flag, what really hit WTC 1&2? Hijacked airplanes that were allowed to hit, or unmanned drones?

>inb4 no-plane theorists
>>
File: 1458777887960.gif (2MB, 219x186px) Image search: [Google]
1458777887960.gif
2MB, 219x186px
>>17550826
>>
>>17549976
>>17549993
>there were stories
There were stories that people didn't rip their clothes off at all in the entire building. Checkmate.
>>
>>17550636
>A steel framed building offers about the same resistance as air to a falling object.

Makes sense if it is a few stories of a super large/heavy building that is moving fairly quickly to begin with.

Feel free to show your simulation of the event.
>>
I like what Noam Chompsky says about this, it's probably still on YouTube
>>
It's weird, the only thing that was achieved was a pull out of Iraq which left it in a relatively stable state until ISIS came along and the invasion of Afghanistan which has also achieved eliminating Al Qaida's base of operations and some US military bases which might stay longer than they were intended to.

None of it has literally been good for any country involved, and I am not sure what the conspiracy theorists are pointing at if the point of tower collapses are anything more than two wars that have expended energy and funds and extremist who still hold little power in the ME.
>>
>>17549993
there were those that did take off their clothing. Vids of them hanging out windows and such. Just because they were not really near the fires does not mean there wasn't any intense heat and toxic smoke going throughout the building.

it could have been hundreds of degrees at some places outside the impact zone close to the trapped
>>
>>17549993
>According to the phone calls they were so calm that they were calling their parents by their full names
in 2001 personal cell phones were unable to connect to others on the ground. Those calm phone calls were enforced at a closed off air force base before they were disappeared.
>>
File: xmqTFF8.jpg (52KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
xmqTFF8.jpg
52KB, 400x387px
>>
>>17549940
>weren't near the fires

there's some training out there for certain professions that tell you that if you hold your thumb up and you can still see the incident, then you are still too close

you don't seem to quite understand just how hot fire is. i've been half a block away from a church that was set ablaze this easter and it felt like i was in an oven
>>
>>17551386

just kill yourself now.
>>
File: Happy_Appy.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Happy_Appy.png
1MB, 1024x768px
>>17549891
It was a rogue cabal of mainly US-based organizers and operatives with huge financial investments and liabilities (Wall Street thugs).
>>
>>17550743
/thread
>>
>>17550220

10/10
>>
Simple operation Northwoods

Google it
>>
Judging by the strange events of the day it appears they let it happen ,there's no hard evidence to say they orchestrated it but all 3 buildings were controlled demolitions as the official story would mean that the laws of physics were broken 3 times in a row.
>>
>>17552702
This was planned in 1997 at Bohemian Grove
>>
>>17549940
Using radio waves to burn saltwater......
>>
>>17549932
>entire wiki devoted to shilling
Yes the fuck they do.
>>
>>17549970
I'm almost certain the government has to ask this every so often.
>>
>>17550220
The senators remembered, they all gathered together to hold hands and pray to God for our nation. CIA, I mean CNN broadcast it live.

It was a heartwarming moment, anon.
>>
File: 1459643393354.jpg (109KB, 800x577px)
1459643393354.jpg
109KB, 800x577px
>>17551386
It's been revealed it was all part of a ploy to destabilize the ME. The whole Arab spring thing, all of it.

Several more steps than you are thinking of, anon.

http://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2015/09/24/soros-cia-plan-to-destabilize-europe.html
>>
>>17552846
Great article. Thanks for posting, even if it will give me nightmares.
>>
>>17550854
No, I worked in the Albuquerque Sheriff's Department, but seriously, it's all the same. Just come down to earth, those guys are as clueless as you and me. They just act smart.
>>
>>17550636
Sauce on the explosives claim?
>>
>>17550220
Almost as coincidental as the "terrorism training exercise" taking place during the Boston bombing. Anon is right, god has returned! Divine intervention!

Seriously though, yes 9/11 was perpetrated under full knowledge if not assisted or entirely carried out by the US govt.
>>
I don't want to believe that the government had anything to do with it but building 7 had no reason to fall. It was even reported that it was down by one news organization like 20 minutes before it happened
>>
>>17550854
Albuquerque is in Bernalillo County and the BCSO is actually pretty well respected for a Sheriff's Office. Ive done plenty of training with them.
>>
>>17550636
I give this a 9/11. Physics don't lie.
>>
It was
1) Check the hole in pentagram the Boeing would never fit in that without loosing it wings
2) Check the cctv cameras they should all be synced but they aren‘t at the time of the impact
3) Plane engine near pentagram isn‘t the one that Boeing uses
4) Shanksville‘s plane crashsite is too small and the plane is completely destroyed but the passports survived?
5) WTC look the videos almost all videos show bombs bursting right before the falling of the building
6) WTC the building fall at the speed of a free wall. No panncake effect just ton of dust
7) Pools of molten steel at WTC almost month later
8) WTC again passports were untouched
9) Usama ibn Laden was Tim Osman a CIA tactician
10) Muslims are idiots they will never know how to fly a plane
11) Tim Osman aka Usama ibn Laden was a close friend with Bush
12) Actually Bush knocked down the projects
13) WTC Insurance fraud???
14) Shady Records was 80 seconds from the towers, they hit the wrong building they meant to hit ours
>>
>>17553198
Okay, I take back my ignorant and hasty implications about that particular office. I'm sure they work their asses off doing a very difficult job, one I certainly don't envy.

My intention was not to make them out to be underperformers in their field, but to compare a relatively mundane level of organisation with that of an elite international intelligence agency.

I picked Albuquerque over another place based purely to be specific for the sake of humour and not on any facts or research on my part.

I hope there are no hard feelings.
>>
>>17549891

>Was it the government?

It's not as simple as that. You have to define government. There's government as you know it and then there's the compartmentalized security state, private contractors, shady revolving door goons, cronyism, buddy-buddy type stuff, etc. Those guys may have done it but that doesn't mean your mailman, your senator or your governor had anything to do with it.
>>
>>17553202
Conservation of energy > authority figure arguments, media commentary, other nonsense.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lec9giab90I
>>
>>17553239
>pentagram
>>
>>17549891
I thought that the whole conspiracy thing was an: ABSOLUTE CROCK OF SHIT. Until one day I happened to see a vid about the Pentagon. I think it's pretty much ludicrous to think that a plane that size hit the Pentagon.

Amazing also that it didn't so much as skim the lawn in front of the building.
>>
>>17549891
Whoever it was who organised 9/11 were the same people who organised and trained ISIS. ISIS are fantastically well organised and equipped (and have been from the beginning); suspiciously so, everything they have done they have done with enormous amounts of outside training and funding.
>>
Tower seven pretty much imploaded on itself without being hit by a plain or the other buildings, im not sure whatofficial explanation was given for this if any

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWorDrTC0Qg
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.